What are the chances

By rauralove_4227

When Laura doesn't talk to the the Lynch kids and Ratliff because of an incident that happened while they wer... More

••Disclaimer••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ||Part 1||
Chapter 11 ||Part 2||
Chapter 12 ||Part 3||
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Mature)
Chapter 25
~Important Infrormation~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~Laura and Rydel's tour outfits~
Chapter 32 ||France part 1||
Chapter 33 ||France part 2||
Chapter 34 ||France part 3||
Chapter 35 ||France part 4||
Epilouge
Sequel? And Info
More info and sequel
Book 2|| Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
OMG ❤️
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ||Final Chapter
New book

Chapter 13

2.8K 75 22
By rauralove_4227

Ross's POV

I wake up first and see Laura was still asleep. She had a cute bed head hair and she looks really good in my shirt. I decide to go and take a shower.

After the shower I dressed and went downstairs. When I was downstairs, everyone was already awake.

Ross: morning.

Everyone: good morning.

Ellen: where's Laura?

Ross: she's still asleep.

Ellen: do you mind waking her up for me?

Ross: sure (I go back upstairs to her room)

I walk up to her bed and try to wake her up.

Ross: Laur, get up. (I shake her, she groans)

Ross: Laur, come on. Your mom want you up. (I shake her again, she smacks my hand)

Laura: fuck off (she covers herself with her blanket)

I give up, I go back downstairs to see everyone at the table ready to eat.

Ross: she didn't want to wake up.

Vanessa: ugh, that girl. I'll go wake her. (She goes upstairs and I take a seat)

I was sitting down, about to put my food in my mouth when we all hear yelling. We all stopped eating, then it got louder and we heard a door slam. Ellen gives us an apologized look.

Vanessa's POV

I went upstairs to Laura's room to wake her up. I swear this girl such a handful.

Vanessa: Laura, wake up. (I shake her)

Vanessa: Laura! (I keeps shaking her)

Vanessa: Laura fucking Marano! Wake the fuck up! (This time I was hitting her with a pillow)

Laura: Vanessa! What the fuck!

Vanessa: get up!

Laura: no! Fuck off!

Vanessa: come on it's time for breakfast

Laura: I don't give a shit! Get out of my room!

Vanessa: I'm not leaving until you go downstairs!

Laura: ugh! (She then got up and opened the door)

I was stupid enough to fall for her trick. She started to go out and I followed her. She then pushed me to the hallway and slammed the door in my face. I go downstairs and everyone was looking at me.

Vanessa: she's in one of her moods. (I sat down and ate my breakfast)

Ellen: what do you guys have planned for today? (Mom tries to change the subject)

Riker: I'm going out with Savannah

Rocky: Ryland and I are going to hang out with some friends.

Rydel: I don't have any plans since Ellington is with his family in Orlando.

Vanessa: why don't you go to with me to a tapping for my show?

Rydel: that sounds fun

Ellen: what about you Ross?

Ross: I don't know. I guess I'll go with you guys.

Stormie: ok dear, we're going to buy a few things after.

Ross's POV

It's almost 12 and Laura isn't still awake. I went upstairs to take a shower and to get changed, she was still in bed sleeping. That girl can sleep. I opened the curtains to see if she'd wake up, but she turned on her side and continued sleeping.

We're getting ready to leave, Ellen decided to leave Laura in the house seeing she was still asleep and she would just get mad again. I think she's still drunk from last night, but I didn't say anything to Ellen or my mom.

Laura's POV

I wake up from my amazing sleep. I had this weird dream that the Lynch's stayed at the house with me and my family. Then Ross and I had to share a room together. The sun was shining in my room, I think mom or Vanessa opened the curtains to let the sun in.

I get my phone from my nightstand to see messages from Grayson.

~~Text convo~~

G: morning cutie, how are you feeling from last night?

G: do you want to hang out today?

L: morning boo, sure we can hang. Bring Khourtney and invite Tyler.

~~End of text convo~~

When I pressed send, he called me immediately.

~~Phone convo~~

G: did you just wake up, cutie?

L: yeah, I was tired.

G: I bet. You beat that bitch up pretty bad last night.

L: I know, I have to go to the nail salon tomorrow to get my nails done again.

G: you left your nails in her arm. I saw when she was getting escorted out. Let me tell you, that was pretty hot though.

L: thanks

G: do you want to come to our house so we can hangout?

L: no, just come over. Tell Khourt and Tyler to come here.

G: ok cutie.

L: oh and bring your swim stuff. We're going to hangout in he pool.

G: alright, I'm going to tell my Khourt. Bye cutie.

L: bye, boo

~~End of phone convo~~

There's nothing going on between Grayson and I. We're just best friends who're really comfortable with each other. We act like a couple, but that's the way we are with each other. We don't like each other more as a best friend, that's all.

I get up and go to the bathroom to clean myself off. I don't wash my hair since, I'm going to get it wet when I get in the pool.

I pick out a cute bikini in my closet. While I was changing, I saw a few suitcases in my closet. Wonder who those are, probably my dad put them in there. I shrug it off and continue to dress up. Once I was done, I put a dress on and went downstairs to the kitchen. There was a paper on the counter from Vanessa.

'We went out and won't be back until later on today. There's food in the fridge ~V'

Well ok. I look at the food that was saved for me and it was some croissants with eggs and fruits.

After eating my food, the doorbell rung, I put my plate in the sink and answered the door. It was Grayson.

Grayson: hey cutie.

Laura: hey lover boy. (He enters the house and kisses my cheek)

Laura: where's Khourtney?

Grayson: picking up Tyler. (I snicker)

Laura: does she know that Tyler's in love with her?

Grayson: nope. That's why I told her to pick him up. (I smile nodding)

Laura: good one.

Grayson: you need help with anything?

Laura: sure. Help me make some food for us to eat.

Grayson: ok let's go. (He grabs my hand and we go to the kitchen)

Ross's POV

Vanessa finished her live tapping of her show and now, we're going shopping for a few things that mom and Ellen wanted to buy.

⊱ ♡ ⊰ ⊱ ♡ ⊰ ⊱ ♡ ⊰

We're now back at the Marano's house. Ellen, mom, Vanessa, and Rydel bought so many things. I was regretting going with them, I should've went with Rocky and Ryland.

We're bringing everything in the kitchen since it was new kitchen things. I don't know what's with kitchen things mom, V, Rydel, and Ellen love so much.

Rydel: is Laura still asleep? It's like 3, we left at 10.

Vanessa: prob- (she was cut off by a squeal and laughter)

I knew who it was from. It was from, the beautiful girl that wanted to wear my shirt last night, Laura.

There was more laughter coming from her. Then it died down and I heard the water splash from the backyard.

Vanessa: I think Laura's in the pool.

Rydel: you guys have a pool?!

Vanessa: yeah

Rydel: I want to see.

Vanessa: let's go. Come on Ross you too. I don't think you want to stay here and deal with this. (She motions all the shopping bags on the table. I chuckle and nod)

We walk to the sliding door that was in the kitchen. We walked outside in the backyard and there was a huge pool. Then I saw something that got me mad.

It was Laura and that Grayson dude on a giant swan float together. Grayson was laying down and Laura was on top with her back leaning on his chest. He had his arms around her and they were just floating in the giant swan floatie.

Laura look extremely hot. She was wearing a yellow bikini with aviator sunglasses.

???: hey, V! (the girl from yesterday, Khourtney says)

???: oh hey nessa! (A guy who I think was from last night said)

Vanessa: hey Khourt, her Tyler!

Khourtney: Karen was looking for you. She wanted to hangout.

Vanessa: oh, I'll call her in a little bit. (I heard Laura giggle)

I turn my head to see Laura giggling because Grayson poking her side.

Vanessa: hey love birds. (They sit up and I see Laura mouth 'shit')

Laura's POV

Grayson and I were floating on the giant gold swan floatie. I had my back against Grayson's chest and we were relaxing. Well I was, until he started to poke my sides, I was giggling since it tickled.

Vanessa: hey love birds. (We both sit up and see two people who I didn't want to see)

Laura: shit (I mumble)

Grayson: what's wrong cutie? (I shake my head)

Grayson: hey, V! (Vanessa sits down and hangs her legs in the pool)

While Vanessa was sitting down, Ross and Rydel were standing next to her.

Rydel: I like that floatie, Laur

Why is are they here? And why is she calling me Laur. Doesn't she know I'm still mad at them? And why the fuck are they at my house?!

Laura: uh thanks, I guess.

Tyler: cannonball! (we all look at Tyler running to the pool and jumping in)

I screamed since I almost fell in the water from the waves he made. Luckily, Grayson caught me.

Grayson: dude what the fuck?!

Tyler: what? (He says laughing)

Laura: I'm gonna go inside and get something to drink.

Tyler moves the float so it was at the corner of the pool. Grayson gets off first then helps me. I could feel Ross staring at me, it sent tingles through my body.

I walk to the house and when I get in, I see the whole Lynch family except Mark. They were just coming in the kitchen.

Ellen: hi honey

Laura: hi mom. (I said weirdly)

Stormie: hi sweetheart.

Laura: uh hi Stormie

The guys: hi Laura. (I just give them a nod)

Laura: hey mom can I talk to you alone? (She nods)

We go to my dad's office, I close the door behind me.

Laura: what are the Lynch's doing here?

Ellen: remember? They're staying here with us for a few months while their house is getting fixed. We talked about this yesterday, Laura.

Laura: what? Never mind. (She nods)

Ellen: are you ok sweetie?

Laura: yeah, yeah. (She nods and kisses my forehead)

We go back to the kitchen and I get a bottle of water.

Stormie: are you going to the beach sweetie?

Laura: oh no, I'm going in the pool outside.

Stormie: where's Rydel and Ross.

Laura: by the pool with Vanessa

Vanessa: do you guys want to hang with us in the pool? (She said coming in the house)

The guys: sure. (When they were going upstairs, I held Vanessa back)

Laura: I didn't say you guys can go in the pool with me and my friends. (I whisper in her ear)

Vanessa: I didn't either, but it was Tyler who said they could. So....( She shrugs, I let go of her arm and she goes upstairs)

⊱ ♡ ⊰ ⊱ ♡ ⊰ ⊱ ♡ ⊰

I'm in the pool with Grayson and the rest. They came down and we're playing in the pool. I was with Grayson in the corner talking with him.

Grayson: oh come on, baby girl lighten up.

Laura: no (I pout and he chuckles)

Grayson: aw come on, if you're not having fun then I'm not having fun either.

Laura: ugh, you're so cheesy.

Grayson: please for me? For Graysy? (I smile)

Laura: I can call you Graysy?

Grayson: just for today. (I squeal and hug him. He kisses my cheek afterwards)

He doesn't want me to call him Graysy because is sounds like a girl name. He rarely only lets me call him that. I say it sometimes to annoy him, but that's it.

Ross's POV

We were in the pool having fun. Laura and Grayson were in the corner laughing. They were talking amongst themselves. I saw her smile and hug him, he kissed her cheek afterwards. Why is she with him? I hate it, why did I had to say Courtney's name when she asked me who I loved. I would've been with Laura by now, in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
30.1K 846 22
When Ross goes on tour and comes back with a girlfriend, Laura is devastated. Love and betrayal occur and people are left heartbroken.
68.5K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...