Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

Av ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 38

1.8K 25 2
Av ryderlynnfever

I woke up as I heard my alarm is ringing. I looked at the clock and it's 8am. I groaned and sit up from my bed. Such a great sleep.

I stand up from my bed and decided to went out from my room to take a bath and then go to college.

"Do you want to go?" I asked Mercedes as she is ready to go.

"We will go to Lima." Mercedes said.

"Us? When?" I frowned.

"Today. You better get ready because we hsve flight at 10am." Mercedes said.

"What? I know that Finn and Rachel broke up. Also Kurt and Blaine. But is there something really matters?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Finn and Artie has a project with Grease and it will be held for this Friday school assembly. Then Artie asked me and Mike to help them become the judges to choose the cast." Mercedes said.

"Only you. Not me." I simply said.

"No, I wont let you stay here alone. I'm concerned about. You have to follow me there." Mercedes sighed.

"I dont even have plane tickets." I rolled my eyes.

"I have two." Mercedes smirked at me.

"Oh hell to the no!"

"Haha you cant find any reason to refuse this." Mercedes laughed.

"What about our classes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I already send some mails to the faculty for our absent." Mercedes laughed.

"Damn you Mercedes damn!" I let out a sigh.

"Come on, take a bath and change your clothes and we will stay in Lima for one week." Mercedes chuckled.

"What if I will meet Puck there?" I asked Mercedes.

"I will be there with you, also Finn." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Alright just hope that I wont meet him." I sighed and walked to the bathroom.

* 30 minutes later *

I wear my mini skirt, a mini boots, a tanktop and my leather jacket. I take my bag also my phone then went out from my room.

"Lets hit the road!" I yelled happily.

"Mike will pick us up in Dayton. We better hurry before we miss our plane." Mercedes said to me.

"Come on." I take a slice of bread and walked out.

"E, we will get food on the plane." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"I know but I'm hungry since you doesnt allow me to have breakfast." I said to her.
"Keep the key with you. I can easily forget something."

"Of course I will." Mercedes locked the door.

"I'm gonna meet Taylor!" I yelled happily.

"I know you miss your cat so bad. Why dont you bring him here?" Mercedes asked me.

"Our apartment doesnt allow us to bring a pet except fish."

"Oh yeah I'm forget." Mercedes giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Mercedes still giggling about what she said. We then entered a taxi to bring us to LAX Airport.

* 4 hours later *

We finally arrived in Lima. It's been a long time I didnt come here actually only last 4 months.

"Need a drive?" A familiar guy voice.

I turned my face and Mike is smiling at us.

"Mike Chang! I miss you." I hugged Mike.

"Haha I miss you both too." Mike chuckled.

"It was hard to force this girl to come here." Mercedes sighed.

"But she is here now." Mike laughed.

"Yes I'm here people." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright we better hurry before it's too late." Mike said.

"Sure." Mercedes nodded.

We then walked to the parking lot where Mike parks his car. I'm gonna meet the others. I miss them so much.

* 1 hour later *

We finally arrived in McKinley. Mike went out from his car and unwear his sunglasses.

I went out from his car and looked at these school where I have so much memory in it.

We then looked at each other and nodded. We entered McKinley together. It's such a quiet crowded hallways until we standing in front of the choir room.

"And we have amazing judges also directors." Artie said to the others.

"Who?" Tina asked.

We chuckled and entered the choir room with a smile on our face.

"What are you guys doing here?" Finn asked happily.

"Artie told us that you need help with this show." Mercedes chuckled.

"I'm just following them. I woke up and about to go to my college but Mercedes force me to come here. I already refused that." I said to Finn.

"It's better than you stay in our apartment alone or Nick will disturb you like everyday besides I dont want to see or heard any kind of kissing sound when I get back." Mercedes said to me.

"Who the hell want to date someone who has smirky face?" I rolled my eyes.

"You can also be audutioning for the cast, E." Artie said to me.

"Great, I'm gonna be Rizzo." I said proudly.

"No way baby, I'm gonna be Rizzo." A girl said.

"Well you must be Wade Adams, my rival from Vocal Adrenaline who I met on last Nationals with Jesse st Claus. I told you, nobody can be like Rizzo in this room except me." I grinned at her.

"You think so? I'm gonna beat you." She grinned back at me.

"Prove it, a girl from Vocal Claus." I grinned at her.

"Stop it guys! You cant join the audition, E. It's only for students here." Finn said.

"Well I have a week off to sleep much. Just kidding Wade Adams, I'm here because I miss my twin brother, my mom, my cat and Burt. Thats it." I said to them.

"I know you are the real bitch one, baby." Unique smirked at me.

"Alright. Audition in auditorium at 4pm today. Fill your name on the list and prepare yourself." Finn said to the others.
"Guys we need to talk." Finn whisper to me, Artie, Mercedes and Mike.

We nodded and walked out from the choir room to have a meeting in auditorium.

"E, we need to talk." Sam stopped me.

"What happened, Sam?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, I just miss my bestfriend." Sam suddenly hugged me.

"What the..." I rolled my eyes.

"Why dont you join the audition to be Rizzo? Because I want to be Kenickie and I'm sure that we can be the best mates ever." Sam said to me.

"Hey Emily." A brunette long girl greeted me and smiled at me.

"Uh hi." I smiled back at her.
"Who is that girl?" I whisper at Sam.

"Marley Rose. The one who claim become the new Rachel Berry." Sam whisper back at me.

"You guys dont have to whisper at each other. I'm Marley Rose by the way. I'll be auditioning for Sandy." That girl smiled at me.

"I miss my unicorn." Brittany suddenly hugged me.

"I miss you too, Britt. I'm sorry about coach Sylvester cut you off from cheerios." I hugged Brittany back.

"Well, it's fine because she finally believe that Math doesnt exists." Brittany smiled at me.

"I'm sorry about you and Santana. Long distance relationship is never work for us." I half smiled at Brittany.

"Yeah I miss her but it's the best for us." Brittany said.
"I have to tell you something." Brittany takes my hand and walked lead me.

"We havent finish talk yet, Brittany!" Sam yelled.

"Where are we going to, Britt?" I asked Brittany.

Brittany didnt answer me and keep walking lead me until she stop in front of cheerio meeting room. She opened the door and I gasped when I see this room changed.

"I changed the decorations. So I make the pictures of capt of the cheerio. This is your photo and this is mine." Brittany smirked at me.

"Cool." I chuckled.

"Yeah I also place three basket of candy since we always bored while meeting." Brittany said.

"Thats weird." I mumbled.

"Do you like it?" Brittany asked me.

"Yes I love it." I smiled at Brittany.

"Good." Brittany smiled back at me.

I take some step to out from this room. I walk in the hallways alone to get to the auditorium to meet the others.

Until I passed my locker and standing in front of it. Flashback when Puck's is the opposite of mine and he smirked at me. God this is a place where we have so much memories together.

I leave my locker and turned my way to the bleachers. I really miss the field when the cheerio supports the jocks there.

I sit down on the bleachers alone and looking at some students are having exercises and practice.

"You okay?" Sam suddenly sit down next to me.

"Just missing something."

"Missing Puck?" Sam asked.

"I cant believe he could do that to me, Sam. He changed into a better guy when we dated." I lean my head on Sam's shoulder.

"He already apologize for that right?" Sam asked.

"More than a thousand times."

"Forgive him. Forgive him and everything is done. He will stop disturb you. He deserve a forgive from you."

"I was stupid. Long distance relationship never work for us." I sighed.

"Come on dont be sad. You're here now with me. I miss you so bad. You have to know that since we start the senior year, many girls is looking for me." Sam said proudly.

"Because they're think you're a gay, Sam." I laughed.

"You think so?" Sam asked in Tony Stark's voice.

"Haha I miss you too. I only have Mercedes in LA and now there is someone. He is so annoying and nice to Mercedes but so rude and always disturb me like everyday." I sighed.

"Who's that?" Sam asked.

"His name is Nick but I called him Smirky because he can't stop smirk at me. But he is cute, tall and he lives in the same building with me actually right in front of my door. He is the one who can make me laugh so hard after broke up with Puck." I giggled.

"Does he has abs?" Sam asked.

"I'll make sure he has." I giggled.
"So tell me is there any girl who catch your eyes?" I asked Sam.

"Nope. No one. Nobody. Nothing." Sam said.

"Because you're a gay, Sam."

"Whatever you said. I dated three girls from New Directions and it's mean that I'm not gay." Sam rolled his eyes.

"I heard that Puck's half brother is here."

"Yes, his name is Jake Puckerman. Not much different with Puck actually. You wanna meet him?" Sam asked.

"No. I dont want to meet with first Puckerman or second Puckerman. We better go to the auditorium to have an auditions for Grease." I stand up from the bleachers.

"Yes and I will be Kenickie." Sam followed me.

"Kenickie with blonde? How could it be? Haha." I laughed.

"I dont hope you back here because you will mock me and right." Sam sighed.

"Aww just kidding. Dont mad at me. I miss mocking you by the way haha." I hold Sam's elbow and laughed.

"I can borrow this leather jacket for the audition." Sam touched my leather jacket.

"No way." I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because it wont fit in you, gay." I laughed.

"Stop giving a nickname to everyone especially me because I dont like my nickname." Sam groaned.

"I dont have any idea to call you except gay." I laughed.

"Fortunately, I saved your life that day." Sam rolled his eyes.

"I cant wait to go home today and surprise my mom." I smiled.

"You already surprise me by come here." Sam smiled at me.

"I know that." I smiled back at him as we entered the auditorium.
"Guys I bring someone who wants an audition." I said to the judges and walked to them.

"I want to be Kenickie. Grease Lighting is my ringtone." Sam smirked at the others.

Sam sing Grease Lighting with his dance that nobody else has. As bad as Finn. They're same.

I rolled my eyes and facepalm about what he did on the stage. Literally, the new Finn Hudson.

"Thank you, Sam. We will give the result later." Artie said.

"Yeah grease lighting." Sam said in Tony Stark's voice.

I cant stop laughing when he said in that voice. His Tony Stark voice is always fail but funny. Sam waves me a goodbye and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, I have a surprise for you!" Finn said as he hold my hand.

"What is that, honey?" Mom runned to the door.

"Surpriseeeeee!" I chuckled.

"Sweety, you come home? Oh God, why dont you tell me at first?" Mom hugged me.

"It was out of planned. Mercedes told me that we have come home since Finn needed help with the glee club. I miss you, mom."

"I miss you more, honey." Mom smiled at me.
"Burt, look who come home." Mom chuckled.

"Wow welcome home, girl." Burt chuckled.

"I will stay only for one week after that I will back to LA until thanksgiving." I said to them.

"Its okay, honey. I know that you can leave your college for a long time." Mom said to me.

"Taylorrrrrrrr!" I lift Taylor up.
"You look fatter. Ugh sadly that I cant bring you to LA since its not allowed to have a pet in my apartment except fish." I said.

"Yeah because it will disturb the others." Mom said.

"Exactly." I nodded and walked to my room to change my clothes.

It's still a same room with same things in it only some already move to LA and I place it in my apartment. Lima, finally.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...