Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 37

2K 26 0
By ryderlynnfever

"Blaine and Sam won the school president and vice president." I walked out from my room after got a call from Sam.

"So it means that Brittany and Artie lost? Oh God." Mercedes sighed.

"Blaine is so much better than Brittany." Finn said innocently.

"And Mercedes was so much better than you but why you become the last senior school president?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because they were voted for me." Finn said.

"I voted for Mercedes actually." I grinned at Finn.

"Seriously? Wow thank you." Mercedes chuckled.

"Well I have to go, guys. I have to meet Rachel and tell her the truth. I cant stay longer to ignore her." Finn take his bagpack.

"You sure you want to go? You can stay longer here, Finn." I said to Finn.

"Yes, I have to make it clear also I have to back to Lima and I miss Taylor." Finn said from the door.

"I will follow you until the receptionist door." I said to Finn.

Finn nodded and walked out from our apartment. I followed him and Mercedes close the door and went out from our apartment.

"Hello Finn. Oh you wanna go?" Nana asked as she is sitting down on a waiting seat with her dog and Nick.

"Yes, I have to meet my fiancé in New York." Finn smiled to Nana.

"Take care, honey." Nana smiled back at Finn.

"Well wish me luck. Hope that Rachel wont throw a chair to me because I didnt give her any news since four months ago." Finn sighed.

"Haha girls love flowers, Finn. Bring her one." Mercedes chuckled.

"Also an expensive bag, boots, cute clothes and vogue." I laughed.

"It's Kurt not Rachel." Finn rolled his eyes.
"Thank you, Mercedes for let me stay with you. You really have a cute place to stay. Maybe after this my mom will send me to University of Lima or she send me back to McKinley and meet Mr. Schue then graduate with the others." Finn hugged Mercedes.

"It's okay, Finn. You can come anytime you want." Mercedes smiled at Finn.

"I can wait to spend another minute in Lima without Emily and Kurt. I mean, I can eat anything I want without someone yelling at me because of those sucks underwear I left in her bed." Finn said.

"I was wrong to let you stay here." I cross my hand on my chest.

"Haha come on, but seriously. I really cant wait for that. Being the only one child in our house? Are you kidding me?" Finn hugged me.

"Just hope that you wont see Rachel with another guy when you get there." I hugged him back.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Finn frowned and hold my sleeve.

"It's nothing." I fake smiled.

"You didnt tell me the reason why you and Puck broke up, E. You just said you can guess what and first thing that come to my mind you were pregnant." Finn frowned at me.

"I'm not pregnant." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, I saw him with another girl when I came there for him. I took LA express to New York to surprise him but when I found he was with someone else who I dont know but I know that they did something and it was more than a friend." I tried to hide my pain.

Finn suddenly kick a chair in front of him and make the others turn their face at him.

"Sorry, it was slow." Finn giggled.
"Why dont you tell me at first? I will punch him as I get to New York."

"What am I supposed to do? He is your bestfriend. Just please dont do anything to him or you will be the one who get hurt from me. Everything is clear now." I said calmly.

"Puck can be stupid sometimes. He can lost control when someone is not around him to remind him. I will come to see him." Finn said.

"Alright take care. When you get to Lima, please dont forgetbto feed Taylor. Oh tell Kurt that I need more old vogue magazines for my project." I said to Finn.

"Anything else?" Finn asked.

"Nope. Send my hug and kiss for mom and Kurt." I said.

"So I have to hug Kurt and kiss him? Ugh no way! Okay for the hug but no kiss." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Haha he has Blaine, dont worry, dont be so afraid." I laughed.

"Alright, I have to go. See you both on Thanksgiving holiday." Finn waves us a good bye.

"See you, love you Finn." I wave Finn a good bye.

"Love you too!" Finn walked off.

"For past eighteen years I always in the same room with him." I sighed and smiled at Mercedes.

"Thats what I felt when my brother went to college." Mercedes smiled back at me.

We then chuckled and about to walked off to our apartment until the receptionist man stopped us.

"There are package and mail for you both." He said to us.

"Wow." Mercedes said.

He then show us a big box and some mails on it. I take a look at the big box and there is no name on it.

"Who the hell gave me this?" I frowned.

"Be careful it must be lizard." Mercedes laughed.

"Shall I opened it?" I asked Mercedes.

"Yeah maybe. In case if it was a real lizard, you can throw it away." Mercedes said.

I opened the box until I see a brown teddy bear in it. Me and Mercedes looked at each other and frowned. Mercedes looked ath box to try where is it come from.

I looked at the teddy until I saw a button 'press me' so I decided to press it and a voice come out.

"Hey bad ass. My talented girl. Happy birthday. I know its too late but I dont care and I know that you havent forgive me yet but please forgive me. I know I was stupid. So stupid. Nobody remind me to be cool like usually you did. I miss you. I'm not longer stay in New York anymore....."

"This is from Puck!" I throw that teddy bear to the trash.

"E, this is a birthday gift from him." Mercedes said.

"Birthday gift after everything he has done to me?!" I yelled and run to our apartment.

I slam the door and sitting down on the sofa with tears slowly fall down to my face. I miss Puck but everything he has done make me hurt.

"Emily, you may hate him but you have to appreciate what someone give to you. I took this teddy back and I will clean it up for you." Mercedes walked in.

"I dont hate him. I miss him, Mercedes. I'm suck without him but everytime I remember about everything he has done to me, it always make me sick." I cried.

"You hurt, E. You just hurt." Mercedes hugged me.

Yes I'm hurt. I though that Puck is my true love but I was wrong. Mercedes pulled my body and wipe my tears away. She is really like my second mom here.

"What do you want for our dinner tonight?" Mercedes asked me.

"Anything. Crying make me become a predator." I said and take all those mails and layin my body on the sofa.

"You dont mind if I buy you food from outside? Tank asked me to accompany him for a while." Mercedes said to me.

"I can cook for myself. You can go out until midnight." I grinned at Mercedes.

"Alright, dont burn this apartment." Mercedes chuckled.

"I'm not Finn, Cedes." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha see ya." Mercedes chuckled and went out.

I'm still layin my body on the sofa and take my guitar from the ground.

"You'll pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear. All the lies, all the why's will be crystal clear!" I'm singing as I play my guitar.

"Mercedes, you left one of your mail in front of the door." A voice yelled outside.

"Just coming." I yelled back.

Suddenly someone opened the door and the annoying guy is standing there bring a mail.

"You okay? I heard someone was screaming inside." Nick asked.

"I was singing. Place that mail, over there." I simply said.
"I think I'd finally had enough. I think I maybe think too much. I think it maybe for us. Blow me one last kiss." I'm singing again.

"You really have a great voice." Nick said.

"I though you already gone." I rolled my eyes.

"I dont have any friend here and my friend here only Nana so I'm bored. Can I come?" He asked.

I let out a sigh. "Okay." I nodded and sit down on the sofa.

"Where is Mercedes?" He asked.

"Went out to meet her boyfriend, Tank." I simply said.

"And why are you here alone?" He asked again.

"Because you're here."

"I mean, you dont go out to meet someone or your boyfriend maybe?" Nick asked.

"I dont have a boyfriend and it's better to stay here so I can sing out loud as I want without any kind of disturb like what you're doing now." I grinned at him.

"Just have a deal that we're friends now." He smirked at me.

"One thing, smirky. If you want to be my friend, you have to cook me a dinner because I'm hungry and I'm too lazy to do that." I smirked back at him.

"Fine. I'll do that." He stand up from his seat and walked to the kitchen.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes besides I dont like you called me smirky." He rolled his eyes.

"Look at your face, you always look like smirk to someone else haha." I laughed.

"You have to stop that or I will stop cook you food." Nick warned me.

"Haha okay, smirky. I will be quiet." I giggled.

Suddenly my laptop in front of me on the table got a notifications. A skype call from Santana.

"Hey bitchy I miss you." Santana chuckled.

"Aww I miss you too. How are you?"

"I broke up with Brittany." Santana suddenly said.

"Wait what? How come?" I gasped.

"I came to McKinley yesterday and tell her everything. Long distance relationship is not working for us besides I see someone else." Santana explained.

"Thats bad. You both are my unicorn. This is make me sad, seriously. I have to sing The Scientist for you." I said and take my guitar.

"Stop singing sad songs in front of me, E. I'm fine. Everything is fine, I just hope that I wasnt graduate and moved to Louisville." Santana sighed.

"Mike and Tina also broke up. What the hell wrong with McKinley?" I rolled my eyes.

"So how was you and Puck?" Santana asked.

"I broke up with him on summer days."

"He is not better than any of those guys who is trying to get closer with you, Emily. First Rafael then Puck." Santana yelled.

"Listen to me first. He is different with Rafael." I protest.

"Different? Let me guess, you both broke up because of you found he cheated behind your back right?" Santana raised her eyebrows.

"How could you know that?" I frowned.

"Everyone in McKinley knows about the player Noah Puckerman and now another Puckerman is in McKinley." Santana said.

"What do you mean by another Puckerman?"

"Puck has a half brother, his name is Jake Puckerman. I also meet Puck when I came to McKinley." Santana said.

"Hey doll face you want this meat to be done or medium?" Nick asked.

"Well done. It's healthy." I simply said.

"Who's that? I dont see Mercedes." Santana frowned.

"He is smirky, live in the next door. The annoying one and who always disturb me." I rolled my eyes.

"My name is Nick not smirky!" Nick groaned.

"Wow you already found a new guy after Puck left you haha." Santana laughed.

"He just our neighbor, Santana." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have to go now. See you on Thanksgiving." Santana smiled at me.

"See you." I hung up the call.

I go back layin my body on the sofa while Nick is still cooking in the kitchen.

"You dont have any lettuce?" Nick asked.

"In the big box?" I asked back.

"Whereeeee?" He yelled.

I let out a sigh and walked to him to find the things he need. I looked at the big box and it's empty.

"Maybe Mercedes forget to buy it or Finn eat that." I simply said.

"You both are in diet program?" He frowned.

"Nope, we just love healthy life." I said to him.
"You want a cake?" I opened the refrigerator.

"No, thank you." He simply said.

"Okay.." I take a slice of that cake and sitting on the kicthen set near the sink.

"I'm not wondering why you and Mercedes has a lot of snacks." He said to me.

"Because we love eating. Especially when I'm graduate, I dont need to think about my weight anymore." I said.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because I was the captain of cheerio and my coach is really killer." I said to him.

"I though you were kind of obsession with barbie." He rolled his eyes.

"Ewww." I left a cream cake on his cheek and walked away.

"Emilyyyyyyy." He groaned.

"Ups sorry, smirky." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, Mercedes but your roommate is really annoying." He take the cream cake and show it to me.

"Haha please dont." I cover my eyes with my hand.

"You will get the same thing." He laughed and walked to me.
"Pull your hand." He pull my hand.

"Smirkyyyyyy!" I groaned.

He hold my hands then left a sticky cream on my face when I'm closing my eyes.

"Done." He let my hands go.

"Ugh you will die now." I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Ups sorry haha." He laughed.

I wash my face in the bathroom and dry it with my face towel after that I went out from the bathroom and he prepared something on the dining table.

"Voila." He smirked at me.

"Grilled beef, mash potato and salad. Not bad." I said as I looked at the dining table.

"You will love my cook." He smirked.

"Uh I'm not sure, smirky." I grinned at him and take my plate.

I slice the grilled beef he made and it taste delicious. I eat the mashed potato also the salad and it's not bad at all. He really can cook.

"How?" He asked.

"Not bad at all. Why you just sitting frozen? Dont you made it for two of us?" I frowned at him.

"Nope, I made it only for you." He simply said.

"We can share. Two is better than one. Anyway you were the one who cook that." I give the half of the beef to his plate.

"Thank you." He said.

"No, thank you for this delicious food." I smiled at him.

"So friends now?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, smirky." I chuckled.

"You call me what? My name is Nick not smirky. How much I have to tell you that?" He rolled his eyes.

"Friends never protest." I grinned at him.

"Fine!" He sighed.

"Haha you're funny." I laughed.

"I know I am." He said proudly.

"I was wrong to say that." I rolled my eyes.

"But at least we are one type." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and frowned at him then continue eating my dinner until it's done.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
60.4K 1.6K 56
(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She has a wonderful boyfriend and two amazing...
6.8K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...