Love Elevator

By miss_oline

Libby was a human girl that's full of pranks. She's running from her arranged marriage using the elevator. Do... More

Love Elevator
Love Elevator 02 - Dominic
Love Elevator 03 - Libby
Love Elevator 04 - Dominic
Love Elevator 05 - Libby
Love Elevator 06 - Dominic
Love Elevator 07 - Libby & Dominic
Love Elevator 08 - Libby
Love Elevator 09 - Dominic
Love Elevator 10 - Libby
Love Elevator 11 - Dominic
Love Elevator 12 - Libby
Love Elevator 13 - Dominic
Love Elevator 14 - Libby
Love Elevator 15 - Dominic
Love Elevator 16 - Libby
Love Elevator 17 - Dominic
Love Elevator 18 - Libby
Love Elevator 19 - Dominic
Love Elevator 20 - Libby
Love Elevator 21 - Dominic
Love Elevator 23 - Dominic
Love Elevator 24 - Libby
Love Elevator 25 - Dominic
Love Elevator 26 - Epilogue
Author's note
The Sequel Title

Love Elevator 22 - Libby

89.1K 963 73
By miss_oline

The banner was made by RomanticAtHeart :D thank you XD

***

-Recap-

“Are you ready to meet my family?” I asked her.

She nodded and confidently said, “Yes.”

This is going to be great!

****

Libby

He asked me what I felt and I was okay. I just knew that I started to care about him. I was grateful when he was willing to take it slow, because of my request. I didn’t count how many times I had a break down in front of him. The weird thing was I didn’t feel shy or embarrass at all. It felt so natural. He kept trying to make me believe that I was perfect for him. It was hard for me to understand. How could he say that I am perfect for him? Because I didn’t think so. The one thing I know for sure is I won’t reject him.

He had to pass my test though. Jerry, the last person that chased me, actually just wanted to get into my pants; because of some kind of stupid bets. Luckily, I found out about it. I didn’t really into him that much, so it didn’t really affect me. He got what he deserved though. No one could mess with me and got away with it. That was one of the reasons I didn’t believe in love. Maybe Dom could prove me wrong. I hope so. I asked him to sleep with me without doing anything. I tried not to move and pretended to be asleep.

The best part was that I enjoyed his hug.

I know that our closeness would make him aroused. I wanted to see, if he would break his promise or not. He moved around a lot and tried to hold back himself. Wolfy boy was horny. He let go of me to contain himself. He really cared about me, huh? I was glad. When he found out that I wasn’t sleeping, I said that I couldn’t sleep without his hug and that’s the truth. I felt something poking me and I touched it. What was that?

His boner! Oh my God! I touched his boner!

I was shocked, but my mind was swirling around and I made a big decision. I would make him satisfied. I told him about the test and how he passed it. I asked him to teach me how to give him a happy ending, because I’ve never done it before. He taught me and I tried to learn as fast as I could. Judging from his reaction, I knew that he loved it. Believe it or not, when he was happy, I felt the same way. Both of us were sleeping happily.

I woke up the next day, when I heard him talking with someone. I stirred and looked at him. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and asked what’s wrong. He pointed at the television and the news made us shock. My father and step-mother reported that I was kidnapped by a transgender. Luckily, he didn’t know who the transgender was. They even published my striptease. It was horrible! A lot of people could see me doing that, even though I admitted I kind of look sexy with my underwear. But, what if my friends know that was me? That would ruin my image.

That news made us go to his house.

***

We are standing in front of his house now. It was an ordinary house, but it gave us a warm atmosphere. The color of the house was the combination between light brown and crème, it was so charming and inviting. When you looked at it, you would get the impression of the cottage in the country-side. The house was surrounded by the rows of palm trees and shrubs in the front lawn. Contrary to the belief, they didn’t live on a pack house. They prefer the privacy for each member of their pack.

I loved their way of thinking. I didn’t think I wanted to live with too many people that I didn’t know. However, the other members of the pack were living not too far away.

“Dom . . . do you think I look okay? Will they like me?” I admitted that I was very nervous. This is going to be the first time I meet my mate’s family. It’s weird. Instead of boyfriend, I have to call him mate.

“Don’t worry, baby. They are going to like you! And you look so pretty.” He tried to make me calm and it worked for a little bit.

“Really?” I asked him.

“Of course.” He smiled at me and then pecked me on my lips.

Suddenly, the door was opened by a man. He was the older version of Dom, the only difference was his hair that started to have hints of grayish hair here and there. They had the same unmistakable hot bodies. Ew . . . Did I just check out my soon-to-be father-in-law? No way!

“If I don’t open the door, I don’t think you will stop making out any time soon, huh? Never thought that you are into woman, son. Finally, you open you eyes.” His dad said.

“Dad! Stop it!” Dom glared at him.

“What? I just said what I thought.” He tried to look as innocent as possible and it made me laugh. “See? The pretty lady loves it!”

It made me and Dom rolled our eyes. He has a crazy father! Then a lady showed up behind him and smacked his head. “Forgive my husband, honey. He is just a harmless flirt. You will get use to it.” The lady that I’m pretty sure is his mother, looked so young. She looked like Kate Hudson. Yes, she is that pretty. She even has the body to die for. No wonder Dom is such a hottie.

“Gasp! I am not!” His father pretended to feel hurt by touching his chest. It made us laugh. I couldn’t believe that he and Dom are an Alpha. They sure didn’t behave like ones.

“He is Jeremy, Dom’s father and I’m Katie, Dom’s mother. Nice to meet you dear! Welcome to the family.” Katie gave me a warm greeting. It made me sigh in relief. They accepted me.

“Hi! I’m Libby. I’m . . .” I trailed off and looked at Dom.  What are we? What should I tell them?

“She’s my soon-to-be mate.” Dom explained it for me. I sighed in relief and gave Dom a grateful smile.

“Wow . . . you don’t get my ability to catch a lady, huh? You still haven’t gotten a chance to you-know-what her.” His father wiggled his eyebrows at Dom and it made Dom scowled again. I knew what he meant. He meant the word ‘bang’. It seemed like his wife knew what he wanted to say too, because Katie smacked his head again.

“Stop it! You are too old for flirting with young ladies.” Katie scolded him, but with a loving tone.

“No way! But, at least, I have you, right? My wonderful mate.” His statement made Katie giggle and he smashed his lips to hers in a fluid motion. They were making out in front of us, like there was no tomorrow. I could feel my jaw drop. My family wasn’t keen on showing their affectionate or their feelings, so the view in front of me made me feel awkward. I tried to look away from them, while Dom was shaking his head.

“Mom! Dad! You are so disgusting. Please stop it!” I heard a girl yell from inside the house. Then, she appeared and just like Dom was a copy of his dad, she was a copy of her mom. The differences were the color of her eyes, she had blue eyes, and her mother’s eyes were sunstone just like Dom. I knew for sure that she was Jenna, Dom’s sister. Her hair was shorter than Katie and sort of making her look more tomboyish, but in a good way. This family looked like a freaking models.

When she looked at Dom, she squealed and hugged him. I could tell that they were really close from the way they were behaving. After releasing Dom from her hug, she seemed to realize that I stood beside Dom. She looked at me questioningly, and then the realization about who I am seemed to dawn on her. She squealed again and attacked me. Well, she meant it to be a hug, but she was too strong. If Dom didn’t hold me, I was pretty sure that I would be on the ground groaning in pain. I guess that was her werewolf strength.

“You are Dom’s mate!” She yelled.

I nodded at her and grinned. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, sister-to-be. Well . . . come in. Let the horny old wolves enjoy their making out session.” Jenna told us.

What she said was true, Jeremy and Katie were still eating each other faces. Then she looked at Dom, both of them was fake-gagging with a loud voice that made me laugh. Their gagging voices seemed to make Katie sober up, she let go of her husband and smiled sheepishly.

“No women can resist the charm of Cannon men.” Then she winked at me. After that, she told us to go in. Jeremy and Jenna followed her, while Dom and I were still standing.

“Cannon?” I asked Dom questioningly.

“That’s the middle name of our family. It’s actually our real family name, but when we become Redford Pack’s Alpha. We have to make Redford as our family name. So, Cannon become our middle name. You know Cannon, it means we are the sexy-bombshell family.” He explained cockily. I shook my head at him and scrunched my nose in disgust.

“You are too big-headed.” I accused him.

He just laughed at me and said, “That I am, baby! That I am.”

Then, we followed his family went in to his house. The inside was as warm as the outside. Everything was so neat and prettily decorated. This house showed me that a happy and close-knitted family lived here. It made me feel envy, but I realized that soon I would become a part of them. It made me grateful that I met Dom.

What people said was right. Sometimes we have to take a risk, to find our own happiness. For me, accepting Dom is a risk, but whatever the consequences are, he is worth it.

We stood in the living room, I looked around and felt so cozy. I noticed there was a fireplace here. Before I took in the whole detail, Katie called us to go to the kitchen. Dom pulled me to the direction of the kitchen. It was pretty near; we went straight to a narrow corridor and turned right. When we almost turned right, we were hit by a wonderful smell of the foods. It made me drool. I didn’t realize that I was hungry, we practically didn’t have dinner yesterday and breakfast too.

We were trying to stay low. Dom seemed to think of the same thing, because he grinned sheepishly at me. Both of our stomachs were rumbling loudly. It earned the laughter from his family. I was embarrassed, but what could I do? I couldn’t control my stomach, right?

Judging from the variation of the foods that consists of lasagna, pizza and spaghetti, I guess the theme for the food today was Italian food.

“Please eat! Then we can discuss what we do next. Well . . . about my transgender son and how he kidnapped you, of course.” She gave a pointed look at Dom and giggled.

“You look so sexy there, Bro. I never know that you have that kind of preferences. But, well . . . we love you for who you are!” Jenna teased him.

“I am not having that kind of preferences!” Dom retorted back.

“But, the television proved you wrong. You wore a dress with a cool make-up.” Jenna grinned mischievously.

“If you can call Red Queen cool! But, I don’t think so. Lib! Please tell them about the dare!” He begged me.

“What dare?” I pretended not to understand what he said and then gasped. “You said that you love it! Wearing a dress and you feel so sexy!” It made him scowl again and I couldn’t hold back my giggle.

“See, son. You are lucky to have a mate that is willing to accept you, for whatever you are.” Katie teased him too.

“Do you think I’m a weirdo or something?” Dom asked in an annoyed tone.

“Nope. But, at least, you have a sexy mate. She did the striptease like a pro, even though she fell down a few times.” This time, Jeremy was teasing me. I blushed again and it earned him a smack on his head again by Katie.

“You old perv! The one that loves to be perved by you is me. Don’t make your soon-to-be-mate scared of you and then run away!” Katie scolded him again.

“Of course, my darling. You don’t get scared easily, don’t you?” He asked me.

“Nope.” I answered.

“See? He gets a tough mate.” When Jeremy said that, Katie just rolled her eyes. Dom really has an interesting family. I bet when I officially became his mate, I could do pranks here and they would just laugh it off. This is going to be fun! But, first thing first, we had to discuss what should we do next. Before my parents found out that the transgender was Dom.

“So, what are we going to do now?” I asked them.

“Tell us your story first.” Jeremy started to get serious. Dom explained the whole things to him and he wore the same serious expression as his father. And wow! To tell you the truth he looked so hot, that I could feel myself swooning. At some parts of the story, it made both of us blushed. Dang! When we thought about it, what we did was pretty childish and crazy. The story of course made his family laugh out loud. Maybe, this would become a great story to tell to our children. Dang! I was thinking too far ahead again. The idea to be with him seemed to be irresistible for me.

“That an interesting way to find your mate. Both of you are really crazy.” Jenna grinned at us and winked at me. I winked back at her and for the first time I felt at home, even though they were practically strangers to me. They were more open-minded and more welcoming to me than my own family.

“So, tell me, Libby. Where is your father working as an attorney?” Jeremy asked me.

“C & co. Why? Will it help us?” I asked him.

When they heard the name of the company where my father worked, they smiled scarily. They were up to something. They knew about my family matters, because I gave Dom the permission to tell them. I thought maybe that information will help us. What shocked me the most was they were angry to my father too. I didn’t sense any pity coming from them, just like Dom. I didn’t feel happy because I was looking for allies to hate my father. Not at all! It was because they cared about me. In a way, it meant the world to me.

“Ah . . . that’s where he works. Then, luck will be on our side.” Katie smiled in a creepy way.

“What does your step-mom do?” Jenna asked me.

“Nothing. She is just a gold-digger. I know that she is kind to me, well at first, but I can see through it. She loves to spend the money for shopping. Why?” I asked again.

“We can use her habits to our advantage too.” Jenna answered me and I nodded at her.

“I know how to make both of them took away their report. But I know that you want to make them shock, right?” Dom asked me. When I answered him yes, he continued again, “Then, we have to plan this out. I can’t wait to see their faces, when we execute our plan.” He grinned sheepishly at me.

“Really? What should we do?” I asked him.

“This will need your idea of pranks and give them the element of fear.” Dom told me.

We planned about that for the rest of the night. Well . . . payback is a bitch! Wait for it, my beloved parents.

***

What do you think of this chapter?

Plz votes/comments, if you like it :D

Thank you ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 83.1K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...