A Master Of Mischief ~ George...

By xXMade2LoveXx

Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 60

38.1K 791 358
By xXMade2LoveXx

Hey guys! So, for this chapter I've put in a couple of youtube links to the wedding songs, the actually video clips don't relate to the story, I just wanted to chuck some emotion in there, so if you listen to them, then don't keep reading until the songs over, just play spider solitare or something lol And if you do listen to them, you might cry... lol Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Fred’s POV**

“So, how are you?” I ask Angelina.

“Oh, good, thanks. You?” she studies the flowers in her hands carefully.

“Great… How’s your summer been?”

“Fantastic,” she says briefly, still not looking up. I take a deep breath.

“Look, Angelina, I was wondering if-”

Charlie cuts across my grabbing my arm.

“Mum’s going spare,” he mutters, “come and give us a hand getting things ready.”

I look back to Angelina, but she’s engaged in conversation with Oliver Wood. With a sigh I follow Charlie into the house.

“We need the marquee set up!” Mum yells, “space for dancing and tables around the edge! Fred, I’m putting you and Ron in charge of that!”

“What good will he do?” I ask, “he can’t use magic.”

“Fine, do it yourself then!” Mum cries, ushering me out of the house. I shake my head and grab Ron and Harry by their collars, dragging them outside. Hermione follows, looking flustered.

“Okay, you three, I need you to help usher everyone out while I set up, then get everyone back in once everything is ready, okay?”

“Sure,” Harry shrugs. I jerk my head towards the marquee and lead them over. Maddie and George are surrounded by nearly everyone. By the looks of it, George is introducing her to the whole family.

“Remind me to quiz Maddie on everyone’s names later,” I tell Ron.

“She’ll probably get them all right,” he points out.

“True,” I agree, “alright, start ushering.”

We usher the last few groups out and I pull out my wand and sweep it over the area. Tables and chairs appear. Each table has a centre piece of red and white roses and white and red ribbons are tied around the chairs.

“Perfect,” Mum says, “Charlie will set up the food table. You four can start ushering people back in.”

“Come on,” I tell them. We begin the long, painful task of ushering people back into the marquee. The sun has started to set and there’s a golden glow over everything. I notice Lee and Angelina in a close embrace.

“Are you okay?” Maddie’s voice says in my ear. I look around at her. She looks over my shoulder and a slight crease appears between her eyebrows.

“You didn’t know?” I ask quietly. She shakes her head.

“I had no idea,” she says, “I thought… Well, I thought she liked you.”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind,” I lie, smiling, “if she’s happy, I’m happy.”

Maddie looks unconvinced, so I grab George by the arm and drag them both into the marquee.

“Wow, it looks fantastic,” Maddie says as I lead her to the bridal table.

“Thank you,” I smile as George pulls out the chair for her, “now, what can I get you two?”

“Oh, there’s no need,” Maddie says, blushing, “we can-”

“It’s your wedding day,” I interrupt, “now, don’t make me tie you to this chair.”

I hurry off before she can protest more and grab some food for the two of them. When I get back the rest of the bridal party are sitting down, Angelina next to Maddie and Lee on the other side of her and Alicia in the place next to mine.

“Thanks Fred,” Maddie says gratefully. I grin and take Alicia to get food too.

“You okay?” she asks as we line up.

“Yeah, why?”

She glances up at Angelina and Lee.

“I’m fine,” I tell her firmly.

“If you say so,” she shrugs. We wait in line silently for a moment.

“How was George before the ceremony?” Alicia asks.

“Freaking out,” I laugh, “I thought he was going to vomit.”

“Maddie too,” Alicia chuckles, “she almost started crying. Alithea was really good. Maddie thought she might get a bit upset, being able to see Maddie and George, but not being able to go to them.”

“She was funny, yelling out ‘daddy’ coming up the aisle,” I comment, looking over to where Alithea is sitting on George’s lap, “she looks so much like him.”

“She does,” Alicia agrees, “I know Maddie’s in there somewhere, but… I just can’t find her.”

“The eyelashes,” I say, “and the chin… Otherwise, she’s George all over.”

“She even walks sort of like him,” Alicia says, in wonder.

“She’s got Maddison’s personality, though,” Tonks says from behind us.

“A Weasley through and through, with Black blood in her veins,” Lupin agrees.

“I wonder what the next one will be like,” Alicia says vaguely. I shoot her a warning look.

“Well, let’s hope we wonder that for a few years yet,” Sirius says, laughing. Tonks and Lupin agree fervently and Alicia and I exchange a guilty glance, before laughing half-heartedly.

“They’re a beautiful couple,” One of mum’s cousins says, wiping her eyes with a napkin, “I know Bill is marrying a part-veela, but I still think Maddison is prettier.”

I look over at Fleur and then up at Maddie.

“I know which I prefer,” Ginny says, pushing into line between Alicia and I.

“You look beautiful, Ginny,” Alicia says. Ginny smiles.

“Thanks,” she sighs, “I wish I could look like Maddie, though. She just glows…”

We all look up at the bridal table where Maddie and George are playing with Alithea. My eyes drift over to Angelina, but quickly drop away. She and Lee are kissing.

“They’re not having a honeymoon, are they?” Alicia asks.

“No,” I shake my head, “but I’m taking care of Lith for tonight.”

“That’s nice,” Alicia says.

**George’s POV**

I can’t take my eyes off Maddie. Even after everyone has eaten and we’re talking to guests, I can’t stop staring at her. She’s just so beautiful.

“Have I mentioned that you look gorgeous?” I whisper as we walk from one group of Weasleys to another. Maddie laughs and looks up at me.

“Just once or twice,” she replies softly, “have I told you that I love you?”

I lean down and press my lips against hers. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and I don’t ever want to let g-

“Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention, please?”

We break apart and look at Fred. He mouths ‘Dance time!’ at us.

“If you could please resume your seats, we’re going to begin the dancing!” he announces, “Maddison, Sirius, if you could take to the floor.”

Maddie gives my hand a squeeze and walks over to Sirius. Ginny intercepts me on the way to my seat and hands Alithea to me.

“She’s getting fussy,” she warns me before disappearing into the crowd. Once everyone is seated a slow tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2Sg_8hC3w) strikes up and Maddie and Sirius begin dancing. I can see them talking and laughing. As the song goes on, tears begin rolling down Sirius’ face. Maddie leans her head against his chest and they just sway slightly on the spot. As the song draws to a close, Sirius leans back and talks to Maddie very seriously for a moment. She smiles, nods and gives him a huge hug.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” Fred calls, “we couldn’t let this day go past without some acknowledgment for the man who did most of Maddie’s training. Please welcome Remus Lupin to the floor!”

Remus, blushing furiously, walks onto the floor and hugs Maddie. Another soft song starts playing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyR7yoDBQSg) and soon enough, Remus is crying too.

“I think Maddie is the only one who hasn’t cried yet,” I comment to Fred.

“Dad hasn’t,” he replies. I raise an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah?”

We look over at Dad. He’s weeping into Ginny’s handkerchief. We both laugh.

“Who chose these songs?” I ask, frowning, “I don’t remember choosing them.”

“I did,” Alicia says, “Fred chose the bridal waltz song.”

“Oh no,” I say, faking horror. Fred grins.

“You’ll love it,” he chuckles.

The song comes to an end and everyone claps again. Fred leaps to his feet, in the spotlight is where he performs best.

“Beautiful, beautiful,” he says, “now, if I can get the groom up, we’ll have the first dance.”

I hand Alithea to Fred and walk nervously over to Maddie. Remus shakes my hand as we pass. As I reach Maddie she holds out her hands and I take them.

“I’ve chosen a very special song for these two,” Fred says, “something that I think sums them up quite nicely.”

I hear him and Lee laugh. Maddie grins.

“This should be interesting,” she says, “I’m scared!”

“Me too,” I laugh.

“Actually,” Fred says, “we have TWO songs for them.”

After moment a song(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4KWmSNRnmQ) comes on and I smile.

“I love this song,” I say as we start swaying on the spot.

The rest of the bridal party join us halfway through the song. I just keep my eyes on Maddie’s face and try not to think about the likelihood of falling flat on my face. When the second song (Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows) starts we both laugh again. Fred calls the families up to dance and soon enough the dance floor is packed. Fred pushes Alithea into our arms and we sort of just sway in the centre of the dance floor.

“I’m going to sit,” Maddie calls over the music, “I’m exhausted.”

“George!” Ginny cries, “dance with me!”

Maddie grins and takes Alithea from me. I dance with Ginny for two songs and then Fred interrupts the party. Again.

“Speeches!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 23.5K 57
Oliver Wood x Female!Reader Y/N Y/L/N is a Scottish, pure-blood, Ravenclaw student attending her fifth year at Hogwarts. After hearing about the...
302K 6.1K 35
This is the story of y/n lupin. Twin sister of Remus lupin. Ever since she started at Hogwarts she has had a major crush on James potter. Does sh...
859K 20.9K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...