Me, Cher and One Direction...

By MissHoranette

What if Louis Tomlinson had another sister - competing in X Factor alongside him? Lily Tomlinson is the talen... More

Me, Cher and One Direction
Chapter Two: Through To Bootcamp.
Chapter Three: Los Angeles!!!!!!!!
Chapter Four: The Policy.
Chapter Five: The Two Matchmakers.
Chapter Six: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter Seven: Where's Louis?
Chapter Eight: That Didn't Go As Planned...
Chapter Nine: Fashionably Late.
Chapter Ten: Rehearsals Go Well Then?
Chapter Eleven: Gotcha! Wait, Where Did You Go?
Chapter Twelve: The New Girl.
Chapter Thirteen: Movies.
Chapter Fifteen: Heartache, Heartbreak.
Chapter Sixteen: Visiting Home.
Chapter Seventeen: Knock Much?!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't You DARE Touch Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Harry, Dear...Don't Flirt While Cooking!
Chapter Twenty: Lizzie, Welcome Back! *Begin the Shouting*
Chapter Twenty One: The Semi-Final.
Chapter: Twenty Two: Finally, The Final!
Chapter Twenty Three: Let's Start All Over.
Epilogue.

Chapter Fourteen: Livin' On A Prayer.

9.6K 73 12
By MissHoranette

Heya :) Tell me, what's your favourite interview of 1D? :D

Lana xxx

x x x x

Chapter Fourteen: Livin' On A Prayer.

Lizzie's POV:

The moment I saw Niall look lovingly into Lily's eyes, kissing her like there was no tomorrow, I wanted that. I had never had a real boyfriend, ever. I wanted someone to treat me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, and I wanted it to be Niall.

I really wanted to be in Lily's place. I'm every bit as good as her! I'm prettier too. It's like in Glee, in the first season, in Sectionals. Mercedes is as brilliant as Rachel, yet Rachel comes out top.So the minute I heard her and Katie Waissel having a disagreement, I went over to eavesdrop. Katie liked Louis? Ugh...

"Hello, Elizabeth," Katie said stiffly. Why does no one like me? Everyone treated me like royalty as home, the staff and all.

"Yeah, it's Lizzie. Listen, Waissel, I need your help..." I put a comforting arm round her shoulder and fixed my mouth into a smile.

•••••••••••••••

"Hello, Miss Cornish!" Katie smiled sweetly at Jessie. Jessie nodded, raising her eyebrows. I face-palmed. 

"It's, ehm, Jessie. I don't go under the name Cornish any more. I didn't even think anyone knew the Cornish thing."

"I was just speaking to Elizabeth," Katie continued, her smile plastered on her face. 

"What's Liz been telling you?" Jessie sighed. Suddenly her smile drooped in a fake, but believable way.

"That I'm going home," Katie sniffed. "Because my song choice wasn't right."

"What?" Jessie said fearfully. I recalled in my mind an email Jess had revcieved when I hacked into her email account. Her password was simple: JessieJC. I knew this, because I helped her make it. I told her she needed email, and Facebook and Twitter were too addicting. I got addicted to Twitter the first day I signed up. I wonder what my followers number is? Last time I checked, it was 10K. Being Jess' sister really has advantages. 

~Flashback~

I just needed Lilienne outta the way; Niall would be MINE if she went home. The thing is, Lily isn't going to go home. She's a better singer than I want to admit. Don't get me wrong, Lilienne was a nice gal, but Niall - was way too good for her.

"Katie, would you please stop fixing those damn spiders you call eyelashes and hurry up! Sis will be back any minute and if you want the favour then help me first!" I called, and logged on to Gmail. 

I typed Jessie's password, and found the email, after scrolling down.

From - CherylCole@xfactor.net 

To- JessieJ@gmail.com 

Subject: Here's the deal.

Hiya Jessica,  

It's Cheryl! I feel myself going to throw up as I write, so I'll hurry. I have all my acts intact and I want it to stay that way. I've assigned Lizzie song choicer, as she says she knows a lot about rock. Hope you don't mind? Oh, and please. If my act leaves on Sunday, I will not be happy.

Love.

C. Cole :)

~End Of Flashback~

"What song would you like, dear?" Jessie said stiffly. "What did Liz say?"

"Johnny B.Goode," Katie said without hesitation. I smiled. 

"B-But, that's Lily's song," Jess protested. Her curly hair flopped, and I shook my head. It looks better straight...

"Oh. Its just that Lizzie feels that would be the right song for me," Katie showed her pearly whites. "Lily could swap with me! My Bon Jovi song."

"Hi, Jess - as you may know, Cheryl left me in charge of the contestants -" I barged in without knocking and Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Liz, you're nineteen. Stop acting like you're twenty seven!" Jessie sighed, scowling at me.

"I just wanted to let'cha know: I want Lilienne to have the song Livin' On A Prayer!" I said dramatically. Jessie looked disappointed.

"Ehmm, Liz, Lilienne said not to give her a Bon Jovi song. She said she's crap at singing them." Jessie shot me blue eyes.

"Didn't Cheryl leave ME in charge of song choice? I want her to song Livin' On A Prayer!" I stamped my foot, determined to throw a tantrum if needed.

"Fine. I'll tell her," Jessie said.

(A/N just so were clear - Lizzie wants Niall so she and Katie hatched up a plan, Katie helping her because of an unknown favour Lizzie supposedly has for her. Cheryl had sent Jessie J an email telling her that if she loses an act Jessie J will pay. And that she left Lizzie in charge of song choice. So Katie fakes that her song will send her home and gets her to change her song to Lilys and give Lily a bad song; sending Lily home with Lizzie in with a clear shot forNialler.)

Once out of earshot from Jess, Katie snapped at me, "So how are you going to get me my favour? You said, you would."

"Listen, Kates, there is a remote chance Louis will dump Cher for you. You are prettier, after all..." I flashed my sweet smile and she met it with a satisfied smirk. "It's simple. There is one thing all guys won't resist. Louis' eighteen. He has needs."

"You mean - you want me to - I'm not - show my !- " Katie sputtered. I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes.

"Just shut up, ok?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily's POV:

"Living On A Prayer?!" I said, softly. 

"Ehhhh...maybe?" Jessie shrugged. "I just think it's a good challenge."

"I told you, I go off key in Bon Jovi songs! And within TWO DAYS!"

"You'll be fine." She said simply.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed.

************

"Niall, I'm breaking up with you," I sighed, tears falling from my eyes, as I tilted my head back to try stop them. My chest constricted.

"What? Why?" Niall gasped, looking heartbroken and disbelieving. My heart beat faster, telling me I was being stupid.

"Because I'm going home," I sniffed.

"Why?!" Niall asked, stricken.

"I got a change of song. I have one day to master a Bon Jovi song. No hope. I'm going to get voted off tomorrow."

"No, no, please! You can do it, you can!" Niall said. "I'll even help you."

"You're going to help an opponent?" I was touched.

"Babe, I'd go to the ends of the earth for you." Niall said, a tear glistening in his beautiful eyes.

"I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue, 

I'd go crawling down the avenue. 

Go to the ends of the earth for you! 

To make you feel my love," Niall sang, pulling me onto his lap.

"Niall, you are the best boyfriend in the world and I love you so much!" I sobbed.

"So I'm still your boyfriend?" Niall said hopefully.

"Yeah, babe," I grinned and planted a kiss on his lips, enjoying the warmth of them.

••••••••••••

"Tommy used to work on the docks, 

Unions been on strike - he's down with his luck, it's tough. 

Oh, so tough.

Gina worked the diners all day. 

Working for a man, she's brings home her pay for love, 

Oh, for love.

She said we gotta hold on to what we got. 

It doesn't make a difference of we make it or not. 

We got each other and that's enough for love. 

We'll give it a shot. 

Oh oh! We're halfway there! 

Oh oh! Living on a prayer! 

Take my hand, we'll make it I swear, 

Oh oh, living on a prayer, 

Living on a prayer!"

I took a deep breath and started another verse.

"Gina dreams of runnin' away. 

She cries in the night, 

Tommy tells her 'Baby, it's okay!' 

Okayyyyy

She said we gotta hold on to what we got. 

It doesn't make a difference of we make it or not. 

We got each other and that's enough for love. 

We'll give it a shot. 

Oh oh! We're halfway there! 

Oh oh! Living on a prayer! 

Take my hand, we'll make it I swear, 

Oh oh, living on a prayer, 

Living on a prayer!"

"Lily, I don't feel right saying this, but this wasn't your best night," Simon said, and my heart dropped to the bottom off my stomach. "You seemed so uncomfortable."

"I thought you did a pretty good job of it!" Dannii smiled.

"Me too!"

"But she seemed uncomfortable, Jessie what were you thinking?"

After I gulped my opinion to Dermot, I ran backstage and bashed into Louis.

"Lil, sis, I need to tell you something.."

•••••

"I hate her! I really hate her!" I cried in anger. Louis had blurted out that Lizzie and Katie were behind my song choice, to steal my Niall.

"I know, Lily, I know,"

"Ehmm, Lily?" someone asked. I turned around.

"Hi, Cher," I smiled.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure -" I started. Cher laid her eyes on Louis. She gave him a big punch in the stomach. 

"Go away." She said quietly, moving off herself. "Please...before I lose it!"

"Louis William Tomlinson, what did you do?" I asked furiously. Louis looked guilty and a couple tears filled his eyes. 

"I - I -"

Niall burst into the room, wearing an angry face.

"Youre cheating on me with Liam!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
925 18 13
Lily Rivera is eighteen years old girl who was force to go back to France where she grew up with Zayn Malik from One Direction, as much as she didn't...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
15K 277 24
What if you love someone but you cant. Well i am Beth Tomlinson yes i know Louis Tomlinsons sister . Well i cant love any of the boys but what if i f...