Time Travel ~ The Past Meets...

By CrystalSerenity12

Boruto and Sarada are the best of friends, well sometimes they fight, like Naruto and Sasuke back in those da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Suprise! Special Chapter
Sequel Reveal!!!
Sequel Release!!!!!

Chapter 20

15.3K 398 357
By CrystalSerenity12

YAY! FINALLY! IT'S THE EPILOGUE! But surely, as what I said before, there will be a sequel coming out soon.

Enjoy~!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Years later....

"Nurse! Nurse! Please tell me where Hinata-chan is!"

The nurse on the hospital counter looked up at Naruto and nodded, "Ah, yes. Hinata-san is on the third floor, in room 308."

Naruto mumbled a quiet thanks and rushed off to the room.

As soon as he arrived, he took a deep breathe and tried to opened the door silently, but it only became the opposite.

"HINATA-CHAN!"

"Shh, Naruto-san. Please be quiet," the nurse in charge of Hinata hushed the blonde man.

He rushed to the bed and took Hinata's hand, "Hinata, are you alright?"

Hinata nodded weakly, trying to calm down her huffs and pants, "N-naruto-kun....."

Naruto replied, "I'm so sorry I'm too late to see the baby coming out! I have a lot of work to do! I heard that it's a boy! Thank you....."

He pecked Hinata's cheek and asked the nurse, "Where's the baby? I want to see him!"

"Hai," the nurse said and went off to the nursery room to take the baby.

She came back with the baby in her arms, sleeping. He was so small and fragile. His chubby and rosy cheeks were very cute.

Naruto carefully picked the baby into his arms and rocked him gently, cooing.

"What should we name him?" Hinata asked.

"Hmmm..." Naruto thought about it for a moment, "How about Boruto?"

"Boruto? I think that it's a good name," Hinata agreed.

He went to Hinata-chan and gave her a sweet and loving kiss, "Thank you, Hinata-chan. Thank you so much for giving me a family......"

Hinata giggled softly, "No problem, Naruto-kun....I would be happy to do anything for you."

Naruto started to tear up, "I have the best family ever 'ttebayo!"

"And, Naruto-kun, why don't you see how Sakura-san is doing?"

Naruto nodded and gave the baby to Hinata, "Okay. See you later, Hinata-chan!"

Then he went to Sakura's room, which is coincidentally just beside Hinata's.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto yelled.

"Ah, Naruto, hello," Sakura smiled at him.

"So, how's the baby?"

"She is fine. She is more active than usual though. I've been getting a lot more kicks from her. She will be out anytime soon," Sakura chuckled.

"Yeah, I can see that 'ttebayo," Naruto answered as he looked at the huge bump on Sakura's stomach.

"Oh, how about Hinata? I heard that the baby is already out. What's his name? Can I see him?" Sakura asked.

"His name is Boruto. And sure! I'll get him for you later," Naruto answered.

"By the way, when will teme come back?" Naruto asked.

"Hm, I don't know. But before he drop me here in Konoha, he did say that he will be there before the baby comes out," Sakura answered.

"Huh, I still can't get over the world journey crap thing. Why would he do that?!" Naruto yelled.

"Relax Naruto."

Naruto folded his arms, "Psh. He better get his butt back here anytime soon now."

"Well I am already back, usuratonkachi." A deep voice said behind him.

"Yikes!" Naruto schreeched as he turned around and jumped backwards. He saw Sasuke standing at the doorway, all high and mighty (pffft), coming here without anyone noticing.

"Hn."

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura smiled.

Sasuke's eyes softened, "Sakura."

He walked towards Sakura and sat on the bedside, placing his hands gently on her stomach.

"So I am not yet late, right?" he asked.

"Obviously."

"Then when will the baby come out?"

"Anytim-AAHHH!"

Her reply was cut off from her loud and painful scream.

"S-sakura, what happened?"

"Sasuke-kun, t-the water broke. I-itai..."

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened.

"Naruto, call the nurse. Quick!" Sasuke demanded.

Naruto nodded and went out of the room.

"Hang on there, Sakura! It'll be fine," Sasuke said as he gripped her hand tightly.

"S-shannaro! The baby is pushing her way out!"

Then some nurses came, including Shizune.

"Sasuke, please go out of the room until further notice," Shizune ordered.

Sasuke looked hesitant. He eyed Sakura.

"S-sasuke-kun, I'll be f-fine. J-just go for a m-moment."

Sasuke sighed and left the room.

He sat on a bench nearby, feeling extremely nervous, yet excited.

He heard Sakura's painful cries and screams of 'shannaro'.

That made him more nervous than ever.

Two and a half hours later.....

Shizune walked towards Sasuke.

He looked up and stood up quickly.

He asked, "How is it?"

"Congratulations! As we have expected, it's a healthy baby girl!" Shizune congratulated, "Please enter the room if you want to see th-"

Sasuke sprinted off towards the room without letting Shizune finish her words.

Shizune shook her head and sighed, "Boys are weird."

"Sakura!" Sasuke called and sat on the Sakura's bedside again.

He saw Sakura panting, trying to catch her breathes, but she's smiling.

She was holding the baby girl. She is neatly wrapped in blankets and she is sleeping peacefully right now. She is so cute! She has Sasuke's hair, Sakura's face shape, and her eyes, he couldn't make sure if it's his or Sakura's eye color.

"Sasuke-kun, would you like to hold her?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke nodded. His slightly trembling arms took the baby carefully from Sakura's.

He looked at the baby carefully.

"She's beautiful...." Sasuke whispered.

Sakura chuckled lightly, "Isn't she?"

"What should we name her?" Sakura asked.

"I have thought about it before, and I suppose it should be Sarada," Sasuke suggested.

"Why are we naming our child salad?" Sakura asked.

"No, it doesn't mean salad. The first letter 'Sa' is from both of our name's first letter. The second letter 'Ra' is from your name's last letter. The last letter 'da' is specifically from Itachi's 'ta."

ta (タ) -> da (ダ)

"I guess that's a fine name. And you did put a lot of thought on it," Sakura agreed. "I love the name."

Sasuke gave her a smile, "Sakura, thank you. Thank you for giving birth to the baby. Thank you for helping me to revive the Uchiha clan. Thank you for being the mother of our child and....

Thank you for being my wife. I love you."

"Sasuke-kun, I love you too," Sakura replied, a blush on her face.

Sasuke gave her a kiss, just as sweet and loving as the kiss that Naruto and Hinata shared.

As they pulled back, a nurse went into the room, "Sakura-san, Sasuke-san, we have to give the baby a bath, and also put the baby on the nursery room."

"Hn," Sasuke gave the baby to the nurse.

The nurse went to the nursery room and placed Sarada next to Boruto who was taken back there a while ago.

Both of them slept peacefully, not minding the outside world at all.

うずまきボルト - うちはサラダ

And unknown to them, a dark silhouette was watching them from afar......

"Watch out,

I am everywhere....."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The end! Well not really!

I know that Sarada's birth is in one of Orochimaru's hideout but hey! As you know, the future is changing a bit. But still it still have the same happy ending blablabla. And who is the person at the end of the story? Well, you'll find out soon.

Anyway, thank you all for reading my story and please wait for further notice of the sequel's information.

And yes, I know that the ending is lame and all. Don't blame me! I'm still a young reader, still going to school.

Keep voting and commenting~☆!

See you soon, my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 477 97
Sequel to Operation 007 --------- Anya is safe. Damian is safe. The Forgers are back together and they plan to keep it that way. They have fought har...
64K 348 8
The tittle says it all. I will take request just gotta give me a plot🤷‍♀️
120K 4.4K 18
Tsunade had ordered every shinobi in Konoha to go through a series of of psychological tests to ensure that they were fit enough to be on duty. The...
661K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭