Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

由 themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... 更多

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do

31.5K 786 139
由 themoonlightdemon

ANTONIA'S POV

"Come in." I opened the door for Emerson. Emerson walked in with her backpack. "Oh hey Emerson." Mama greeted. "Hello Mrs Avilia." Mama laughed. "Just call me Charlie." "Okay Charlie." Mama smiled and looked at time. "Bunny!! Come on! We're going to be late." Mama yelled for Mommy. "I'm coming!" She yelled back. "You're coming alright." Mama joked. I chuckled. Mama put a finger on her lips and smiled.

Mommy walked down the stairs in her evening gown. "Hey Emerson. Okay. I cooked some extra food if you or your siblings wanted to have a little late night snacks. We will be back by 12." Mommy kissed my forehead. Mama did the same and smiled. They both hugged Emerson. I waved at them and smiled. "ZACHY!!!" I yelled. Zach came in running. "Are you hungry?" He shake his head. "Will you wait for Sabby and Sammy?" He nodded.

"So it's alright for me to stayed in bed?" He nodded. "Still sick?" I nodded. "I don't feel good." "Okay.. Don't fainted again okay?" He patted my back. "Okay Zachy." I turned to Emerson. "You fainted?" She asked when Zach walked towards the game room. "This morning. But I'm fine now." I lead the way to my room. "You always fainted when your in that month?" "Sometime actually. Because I'm always a heavy bleeder."

I opened the door for both of us. I went straight to bed and sighed. "You need me to do anything?" "Not really. Why?" "Well I want to do my homework. It will not take Long." I turned. "Okay. You can use my table over there." She let go of her backpack and reached out for her books. I watched as she started to do her homework. She's so determined and focus. She suddenly looked up. "You need something?" I shake my head.

She smiled and continued to do her homework. I reached for my phone and snapped a picture of her. I giggled and post it to my social media and tag her in. I heard her phone ring and I smiled as I waited for her to looked at it. "My girlfriend is doing her homework while I'm on my bed." She read out loud. I laughed and looked at her. "Seriously?" She chuckled. "I'll be done in a few minutes. Just one question left." She smiled.

I stand and went to her side. "What is this?" "Algebra." I looked at the last question. I did the mathematisation in my mind. "Add zero here. And.... That's your answer." I finished her last question. "What the?! How can you... I've been thinking about this last question for hours in school." I chuckled. "I'm a math genius. I was in math club in Sophomore year." "Unbelievable." I chuckled. "What? A beautiful girl can't learned Maths?" She shake her head. "No. It's just I've been thinking and do all sort of problem solving formula and it just didn't work." I chuckled.

"Algebra is easy. So is calculus." I proudly smiled.

"You're lucky to have that kind of brain." She said and smiled. I leaned in to kiss that luscious lips and I wanted to gagged when my lips taste something... Bitter? "Is this vodka?! Why are you drinking vodka?" She chuckled. "I always drink vodka for Maths." She wanted in again but stopped her. "No. Brush your teeth first. I dont like that smell. It's revolting." She gave me what the fuck face. "Seriously?" I nodded. "I am dead serious." She didn't waited for me to yelled.

She just stand and went to my bathroom. Moments later she walked back in and smiling. "Brush and clean. I even used the mouthwash." I smiled and patted the space next to me on the bed. She was about to sit when I stopped her. "What?" She asked. "Sit with your back on the headboard." She did what I requested and I sit and lay back back to her body.

"Now this is what I call a night with Emerson." I smiled and enjoying her body. "Nia.. You're awfully cute when you're in your period." She said and kissed my neck. Suddenly I thought of something. "Emerson. If I make a request will you say yes or no?" "Depends." She said still sucking my neck. I stopped her. I turned to face her. "Can we pretend I'm pregnant? I mean we pretend we're having a child together? Just for tonight?

She was surprised by my request. I know my request was bogus. "It's okay Ems. You could say no." I smiled. I turned and lay my back onto her front. "But I want to." She whispered. I turned my head to face her. "Really? You mean it?" She nodded. "You think I'm crazy now right?" She shake her head. "No. People have fantasy and reason. Maybe for you..." I'm actually curious what she think about my request.

"Maybe... It's what your heart what's now. I mean some woman want to be treated that way. They want attention when they bleeding to death." She chuckled. "Also maybe... You just want to be pampered with love." I laughed. "The last part is true. She started to caressed my stomach. "So wifey. How far are you?" I giggled. "Far enough." She let her knees up and I rested my arms on them. I sighed heavily when her hands make wonders around my cramp abdomen.

"Oh God that's wonderful." She lifted up my shirt and her cold hands on my skin. I put my hands on hers and just stayed that way. I lay my head back on her shoulder. "Nia..." Her soft voice made me want to sleep honestly. "Yes?" "You're not seeing other person on my back right?" "No. I'm not. Why would you think that?" She put her hands on mine. "Because the first time we had sex, I saw my sisters hickies. I can be a jealous person Nia." I chuckled.

"No honey. I'm not a two timer bitch. Anyway, the first time we did, that hickey was a week back. We didn't even do anything. We stopped. Best friends shouldn't be having sex." "Good. Because you're mine and mine alone."

"I know honey. Look." I showed her my wrist. "That's eye of Horus tattoo." Wait what? I looked at it and she's right. I chuckled. I showed her my other wrist. "See. Made for Emerson Larove." She laughed. She touched my wrist and looked at it throughly. "Seriously? When did you had these?" I smiled. "Today. After school. It still fresh." She traced her fingers on my new tattoo. She kissed it. "I want to have a tattoo as well. Made for Antonia Avilia."

"Emerson. What you did today at school was amazing. It seriously such a turn on to see you beat him up." She laughed. "Pregnant woman shouldn't say such dark things." I hit her hands lightly. "Anyway. I've been thinking about Milan. And... Sure. I would love to see you in action." "That's the happiest news I've heard all day. Thank you. I promise you won't regret it. At all." She chuckled. "I need to get something from the bag." I get up and let her went to the bag.

She unzipped it and reached for something inside. I didn't get to see what it was. She turned and smiled at me. She walked towards the bed and I thought she's going to my back but instead she knelt down. "I know we're officially together 3 years ago. But I want to make it more about you than me." She showed me a box and opened it. "I asked Ann to dropped me off at some Jewelry store. Clare helped me pick it out."

I was so tear up to even say anything. "But I promise, I choose the stone." She pick a ring for me?! I can't keep my tears in anymore. "Nia... Will you be my girlfriend?" She said with the most sweetest and soft voice ever. I slowly nodded and she took my hand. It slide it perfectly. "It's not a really big diamond. The store didn't have what I wanted." "It's perfect. You realised you just made a 'pregnant' woman really happy right now."

She nodded. "I know. I can see tears of joy flowing out of you." She teased. She stand and went back to my back. I studied the ring and my eyes caught on something. E+A. Our initial? "Is this our initial?" She nodded. "Emerson and Antonia. Why? Not good?" I shake my head. "It's perfect." She took my hand and kissed it. "You are one very beautiful woman Nia. Beautiful and kind. Bitchy and mean. Loving and caring." I laughed.

"Bitchy and mean?" She realised what she just said and apologise to me. I laughed. "It's okay. I am bitchy and mean. But not always." I feel uncomfortable. The cramps coming back. The agony of being a woman. "You okay?" I shake my head no. "The cramps is back." "What should I do?" She asked. I chuckled. "There's nothing you can do about it honey." I moved further in. I never feel so much comfort in laying my back to someone's front before.

"Where does it hurt?" I took her hand and placed it on my lower abdomen. "Here." She insert her hands inside my shorts and massaged it slowly. "Better?" She asked. I could only nodded. I didn't know I'm falling asleep as she massaging me. This is heaven. I'm sure of it

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I heard someone inside my bathroom. I started to rubbing and feeling the space next to me. No one. "Emerson?" "In here." She said. I stand and went to the bathroom. "You're done?" She nodded and looked at me through the bathroom mirror. "Just putting some wax on my hair..... Done." She turned to me. "I already prepared the hot tub for you. Just take your time. It's still early." I nodded and peck her lips before she went out.

I took my time letting myself relax. Finally, some peace. I chuckled when I heard a really serenading sound of classical music playing on my iPod speaker. I lost the track of time. When I realised it, it's nearly 8 AM. I immediately get myself out the tub and walked towards my walk in closet. I took my cheer uniform and just doing my normal routine. With one last applied of lipstick, I smiled at my reflection and walked out.

I looked for Emerson but she's not here. Maybe she's at the dining room. I pick up my bags and proceed to walked towards the stairs. "Morning." Sam said when I walked passed her room. "Morning." I smiled and we both walked together. "Sabrina?" "Italy. Business trip. Will be back the day after tomorrow." Sam hold my hands. I stopped and face her. "Mama Tori is here." "She is?" Sam nodded.

"Yes. With Allesandra, Hope and Carmen." What?! What's happening? Then I remember about yesterday event. "Shit! Toby." "Toby? Wait. Emerson did those stuff to him?!" I nodded. "This is bad. If mama is here, with Emerson's family... This is so bad." "Yea. Toby broke his nose, jaw and his neck. It's a wonder how a person like Emerson capable of doing that." I sighed. "We should be down there." Sam nodded and we both walked down.

As we ascending the stairs, we could hear Carmen's voice. She's not happy. Not happy at all. "We're sorry Charlie for invading your house like this." That's Aunt Alle's voice. "It's fine. Just do what you have to do." Mama said. "Look. We could settle this like human beings. Tell us who and what they suing her for." Hope said as Sam and I walked in the dining room. I made eye contact with Hope Larove, the current CEO of Larove Empire. She smiled at both of us.

I changed my gaze to Emerson, who sit, drinking her tea. "Toby Johnson. From the Johnson family." Mama Tori said. "His family suing your family for $50 million dollars." "Why is that?" Hope asked. Mama Tori handed a file to her. Hope read it and sighed. "Toby Johnson? The person who beat Emerson along side Tony and Chase?" aunt Alle asked. "Wait. Toby did?" Emerson suddenly asked. She seem confused.

"You don't have to remember them Emerson." Carmen said and smiled. "$50 million?" Mama Tori nodded. "$50 million. For damaging their son's face.?" Hope asked. Mama Tori nodded. "Just pay them." Carmen said. "But daddy...." Aunt Alle and Hope said in unison. "No but girls. Emerson is my granddaughter.. Just pay." "I could pay for them.." I said. "Yes. Nia can." Mama said and smiled. Carmen shake her head.

"Emerson... Nia... You can go to school now. We will fix this." Carmen smiled. Why do I have a feeling she's planning something sinister. Carmen winked at me. "Nice ring." Hope said and smiled. She too winked. Aunt Alle waved at us. "Welcome to the family Nia." She winked. What the? Emerson grabbed my hands and dragged me. "Drive safe kids!!" Carmen yelled and laughed.

Emerson lead us to a limousine. "Ems.. I can drive." "No. We will take their driver." I laughed at her action. Why was she embarrassed about? "Duncan. To the school." Emerson said as we both inside the car. "Yes miss." Duncan started to drive. As we passed the gates, my keen hearing heard my favourite song of all time. "Hey Duncan... Could you turn up the volume." He did and I laughed. I could feel Emerson's amused gazed on me as I listen to Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do. "Have you watched the movie?" Emerson asked.

"I did. Not the Christian Grey I imagine at all. I stick to the books." Emerson chuckled. "The weirdest movie ever. I don't know why my parents and sisters love it so much." Emerson said and wrapped her hands over me. "So... How are you today?" I rested my head on her shoulder. "Better. Thank you for the warm bath water." "The pleasure is all mine." I could feel her lips on my head.

"My family know about the ring I gave you. Ann opened her big mouth. My mom, aunt Hope and grandma has been teasing me all morning." I chuckled. I patted her thigh and coo her. "Awwww... Don't worry. They all just happy you found your love back. Me." "Proud much?" Emerson and I smiled at each other. I looked outside to a familiar surrounding. "We're at school ground." Emerson turned and nodded. Duncan stopped the car in front of the school's entrance.

We both were surprised to see someone opened the door for us. We looked outside to see a couple of guys with tattoos and scars outside the car. "Umm... Duncan.. Pick us up at 5." "Yes miss." Emerson thanked him and got out of the car. I followed. "Miss Larove, Avilia..." The man who opened the door greeted us. "Who are you?" Emerson asked. "We're working for Ruby. We get direct orders from Larissa Larove to be in Larove High." "Why?" I asked.

"Yes why? I know grandma Larissa will never use violence to solve anything." "It's just for protection miss. Nothing major." A woman walked towards us. "Aunt Alexa?! I beamed. "Hello Nia..." I went to hugged her. We pulled away. "It's been so long! The last time we met, you and Aunt Andrea going to a trip. Jamaica right?" She nodded. "Emerson. This is Rish's Mother. Do you remember her?" Emerson gave her a shy smiled and shake her head. "It's okay Ems. I remember you alright." Aunt Alexa patted Emerson head.

"So seriously. What's up with all these?" "Like he said before, Larissa gave us an order. Let's just say Carmen's old enemy raised up from the dead shall we?" She chuckled. "What do you mean?" Emerson asked, worried. "Nothing we can't handle. Just bare with it okay. You know your grandmothers can be over protective sometimes." Aunt Alexa smiled at Emerson. Emerson and I say our goodbyes to Aunt Alexa and walked inside. My eyes caught on several guys inside the school building as well.

We both saw the sisters with the trio. "Hey girls.." Kelly said. They all turned to us. "Did she popped the question?" Ann asked. "She did alright." "Pop goes the weasel." We all laughed at Taylor. Amara smacked Taylor's head. "Hey hey hey... Don't smack my Girlfriend like that." Ann joked. "Can all of you stay quiet just for one minute." Emerson said. They all looked at me as if I'm the one who caused that. "What did you do?" Ann mouth at me. I shrugged.

Emerson went to sit on the floor and sighed. "Emerson? You okay?" She shake her head at Ann's question. "What's wrong?" Clare asked. "Toby's parents sue our family for $50 million dollars." "So?" Kelly asked. "So.. I caused that. I let my parents down." "Honey you didn't." I sit next to her. "You did it to stop him from harassing me." "I know. But.. Mommy will be angry." "Mommy didnt. Emerson she's worried about you. That's all that matter."

"Maybe we could do something." Kelly said to Taylor and Amara. "I'm sure we can. Remember Gunner?" Amara smirked. "Yes we can. Please. We stopped the prime minister daughter once. We could do it again." Taylor smiled. "What happened?" I asked. "Well that bitch think she's all that just because she's the prime minister daughter. We ended her father's career and dance nakedly on the burning deck." That earned a chuckled from Emerson.

"What Kelly meant was, they go out and get wasted." "Ohhhh. So what happen to them now?" "Her parents work for Amara's family." Amara bow. The bell rang and we all say our goodbyes. "See you at lunch." I kissed Emerson forehead and walked with Ann to our first class. "So.. Did she agreed for Milan?" I nodded. "That's good. 2 weeks right?" Again I nodded. "Great. I heard my parents will talk to the Johnson's." "Why would they do that?" Ann shrugged.

"This thing will be media's food for weeks. So they just want to make it as low profile as ever." I scoffed. "The Johnson's will never agree to that. I know them. I've dated one of them." Ann chuckled. "Dude, my parents is one smooth talker. They will use what happened to Emerson 3 years ago as a ticket to getaway from all this scandal." We both walked in our class.

"But Ann... They want this scandal to go viral. That's what they want. Cheap publicity." "Please. Socialites like them will never make it big. What are they? TOP 10?" I chuckled. We took our usual seat at the back of the class. "Let's just hope your parents could do something. I hate to see Emerson being hunted by those vultures." The other student begin to entered. Like always, they talked and laughed. I started to wonder why Mr Denise is late. He never late.

Suddenly the door slide opened and Mr Denise face looked like as if he seen a ghost before. "Man... There's a lot of security nowadays. Morning class." We all greeted him back. He started his lesson and I was not in class. My mind keep wondering what does Aunt Alexa mean by Carmen's enemy raised up from the dead. Is she in trouble? Or the whole family is?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

453 118 19
Leaving home can be an adventure, making friends, building a new life, that's what many dream of doing, but what happens when after years of working...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
561K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...