Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 36

2.2K 28 2
By ryderlynnfever

Summer is really over. It's two weeks since summer ends and been two weeks I started my day in college. And one months after me and Puck breaking up.

I really enjoyed to study here. New friends, new atmosphere and new live. I'm glad to be here now even though that Puckerman still come to my mind sometimes.

"Huh you have to know that UCLA classes is too much." Mercedes sighed and entered our apartment.

"Haha finally you got what I feel on my first week right? Haha." I chuckled as I eat my snacks while watching TV.

"I got a call from Artie and they do Brittney 2.0 week." Mercedes said as she takes some water.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Brittany is off from cheerio because coach Sylvester found her Math test got F." Mercedes sit down next to me.

"But she is the captain one." I frowned.

"Yes and she become so depressed and didnt want to do anything so Mr. Schue decided to make Brittney 2.0 as this week assignment." Mercedes said.

"I would sing One More Time for Brittney." I chuckled.

"Do you remember Wade Adams our rival that we met in Chicago on Nationals?"

"Yes the one from Vocal Adrenaline." I nodded.

"He transferred to McKinley and join New Directions and he is become she and changed his name to Unique Adams." Mercedes said.

"Isnt that good? I mean they found a new you." I chuckled.

"Haha they also found a new Rachel." Mercedes laughed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is Marley. She is a daughter of a worker in cafetaria named Millie."

"Millie?" I frowned.
"Ah I remember, she ever gave me a tuna salad when I'm on my diet period. Oh Mercedes it's been two weeks the summer end but I already miss McKinley and Lima." I sighed.

"Me too. But dont worry because we will come back to Lima on holiday. By the way, Nana from next door told me that she want to introduce her grandson to you." Mercedes smirked at me.

"No more boy. Please I just broke up with Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"You cant deny you still in love with him. You always wear his necklace." Mercedes laughed.

"I though you come home from college will make me happy but you mocked me." I curl my lips.

"Haha just kidding, sweety." Mercedes chuckled.

"I imagine Nana's grandson would be like five years older than us, he is short, wearing a thick glasses and nerd. I'll make sure Artie is so much better and more more more handsome than him."

"What if he is cool, hot, tall, cute and more handsome than Finn?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"No one is more handsome than my brother. He is the most handsome brother I've ever seen." I chuckled.

"Because your brother is only him, E." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"I have two actually. Dont forget about Kurt, my step-brother."

"The one that I ever have crush with and I though he has a feeling for Rachel when actually he has a feeling for the one who become his step-brother." Mercedes laughed.

"Yeah that was crazy. I still remember how Kurt introduce his dad to my mom on the parents meeting until Burt and my mom have a crush on each other. Before that I heard my mom yelled because Finn was singing to a baby sonogram." I laughed.

"When he though that the baby was his? Haha I dont remember first time we talked." Mercedes chuckled.

"I remember. Coach Sylvester cut Quinn off from cheerios then you and Kurt entered cheerio with Madonna idea until Puck start dated you then you and Santana fighted because of him." I laughed.

"But all Puck sees only Emily haha." Mercedes laughed.

"I miss my high school." I sighed.

"Me too." Mercedes sighed.

"But at least we are together now. I'm in LA with someone I know, not with a stanger in dorm room." I smiled at Mercedes.

"Yeah because dorm is sucks." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Rachel called me when she was alone in NYADA before Kurt enter, her roommates is like sleeping with any different guy everynight until Kurt cames and they both staying in an apartment like us. If I were Rachel, I would join her roommates hahaha." I laughed so hard.

"Who taught you that, Emily?" Mercedes laughed.

"Puck. Who else?" I giggled.

"Puck again and again. Go back together with him." Mercedes said to me.

"I will go back to him if I can forgive him. Not now." I said to Mercedes.

Suddenly the door bells rings.

"Ah Nana with her grandson. Come on opened it!" Mercedes chuckled.

"Ugh I swear he is the worst." I giggled.

I unlock the door and opened the door until I saw a white, tall guy holding his bagpack is standing there.

"Finn?" I gasped.

Finn didnt say anything to me but he suddenly cried and hugged me so tight. I know that something is went wrong with him.

"What happen, my big guy?" I rubbed his back.

"I-I ruined everything." Finn cried.

"Finn, whats wrong with you?" Mercedes asked and close the door.

I bring Finn to sitting down on the sofa with me and make him calm down.

"I dropped out from army. I made a mistake there." Finn said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Drink this water to calm you down." Mercedes give Finn a glass of water.

"Thanks Mercedes." Finn said and drink that water.

"Answer me, Finn." I said to Finn.

"There were a training about how to use a weapon and I dont know that the weapon is an automatic weapon, I suddenly shoot someone there." Finn said.

"Is he died?" I frowned.

"Nope, but he got injuries. And then my leader cant stop yelling at me how stupid I am until he decided to dropped me out." Finn explained.

"Did you already tell mom about this?" I asked Finn.

"I told her by phone last night and she said that it was okay. I can go back to Lima." Finn said.

"When you got dropped out?" I asked.

"Actually since two days ago." Finn wipe his tears.

"Then where did you sleep?" Mercedes asked.

"Railway station." Finn simply said.

"Oh God. You have your step-brother in New York and you have me here. Why dont you just come to us, Finn?" I rolled my eyes.

"I came here now." Finn said innocently.

"Alright, you can stay here as long as you want. Have you meet Rachel or tell this to her?" Mercedes asked.

"Not yet. I dont have any guts to see her. Maybe later." Finn said.

"It's up to you. You better take a bath now, you look dirty. The bathroom is over there. I will unpack your stuff to my room." I said to Finn.

Finn nodded and about to walk to the bathroom. He look messy. God why my twin brother become like this?

I brough Finn's bagpack to my room and unpack his stuff and place it in my wardrobe. Problem is always come again and again.

I take a new bath towel and new toothbrush for him.

"Finn, your towel and toothbrush." I knocked the bathroom door.

Finn opened it a bit and take anything I gave him. He is such a baby boy.

"Thanks for let him stay here, Mercedes." I said to Mercedes as she prepare for dinner.

"Its okay. He is your brother and one of my bestfriend." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I will tell him to back to Lima." I said.

"You dont have to be hurry." Mercedes said.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I take a look and got a call from my mom.

"Yes, mom?"

"Honey, is Finn there?"

"Yes, he is taking shower. He just came, cried and hugged me. I was confused but then he told me everything. You want come here and pick him up, mom?" I asked.

"He called me and asked me your address in LA so I gave him and he told me the truth. Take him care. Tell him to back to Lima."

"I will."

"Alright, talk to you later, honey."

"See you, mom." I hung up the phone.

"Finn you really make everyone worried." I sighed.

"He cant tolerate with new atmosphere, E." Mercedes said.

"You guys really live in a comfortable and beautiful place." Finn went out from the bathroom.

"And free." I added.

"Free?" Finn frowned.

"Yes a gift from my dad for us." Mercedes nodded.

"Cool. But you both can survive since both of you can cook and it's clean. By the way I didnt know that you have a cute necklace, E." Finn sit down on the sofa.

Me and Mercedes just looked at each other. Mercedes give me a sign to tell Finn what happened. Actually I havent tell him yet.

"It was from Puck." I simply said.

"When you guys meet?" Finn asked.

"About a month ago. But then we broke up." I said nervously.

"What happened?" Finn frowned.

"You can guess what happened." I sighed and turned my face back to the sink.

Mercedes rubbed my back and halfsmiled at me. I sighed and help her to prepare for the dinner.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Mercedes turn her face at me to open. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

I opened the door and a tall, cute guy with dark brown hair bring a food box and smiling at me.

"Sorry but you sure you're not wrong?" I frowned.

"Oh sorry haha. This is Emily and Mercedes apartment right?" He chuckled.

"Yes." I raised my eyebrows.

"Forget to introduce my name. I'm Nick Devon, I'm Nana's grandson came from Chicago and Nana asked me to give you this." He smiled at me and give me a food box.

"Who's that, E?" Mercedes yelled.

I turned my face to Mercedes and give a sign to her that this is a guy we've been talking about and he is not worse than anybody else.

"Hi. I'm Nick Devon from next door, Nana's grandson." He said to Mercedes.

"Oh hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Mercedes and he is Finn, Emily's twin brother." Mercedes smiled at him.

"I see. Your face kinda look alike." He said.

"Well yeah, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Uh maybe next time. Nana is alone and I have to be there for her. See you." He waves me a goodbye and walked off.

I close the door and walked to the kitchen where Mercedes is laughing so hard. We were wrong, totally wrong.

"Who is he?" Finn asked.

"Nana's grandson. Nana is old woman who usually gave us delicious food from next door." I said to Finn.

"And Nana said that she want to introduce her grandson to Emily and the guy was on Emily's mind was the worst when actually he is cool." Mercedes laughed.

"Shut it up, Mercedes." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha you are totally wrong, sweety." Mercedes laughed.

"Wahoo beef lasagna." I opened the food box.
"Wanna try, Finn? Nana's food is always delicious." I gave it to Finn.

"Of course." Finn said.

"Where does he come he said?" Mercedes asked.

"Montreal, Canada." I simply said.

"He is Canadian just like us." Finn said while eating.

"Looking at how Finn eat those food make me feel full." I sighed.

"You have to eat this. I made it for you." Mercedes said to me.

"Alright alright you're just like my second mother here." I chuckled.

A knocked on the door again.

"E...." Mercedes called me.

"Coming!" I rolled my eyes and come to the door.

I opened the door and that guy is standing over there again.

"Do you have any teabags left? Nana asked me to make her tea but ours is empty and it's raining outside." He giggled.

"Of course we have. Come in." Mercedes yelled.

He walked in to Mercedes's place. I close the door and walked to check out my grilled chicken breast. Finn is still eating on the sofa when actually we have a mini dining table here.

"Hey bro, tell your Nana this is the best food I've ever eaten." Finn said to Nick.

"Whoaah thank you." Nick chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes and waiting for my chicken breast done.

"If you want to make it well-done quickly, make a slide on it. It's helpful to make it done quickly." Nick slice my chicken breast on the grilled.

I turned my face at him and frowned. "You can cook?"

"I live alone in Montreal since my parents died on an accident so I know how to cook." He smiled at me.

"Sorry about that." I simply said.

"It's okay." He nodded.

"What flavour do you need? Lemon? Chamomile? Mint? Or English Breakfast? Or Greentea?" Mercedes asked Nick.

"It's Mint one." I said without looking at them.

"Yes, mint one." Nick said.

"How could you know that, E?" Mercedes asked me.

"Nana ever gave me mint tea when I was on my period and I cant handle my stomachache." I simply said.

"Every old woman loves mint tea." Finn added.

"Okay... how much do you need?" Mercedes asked Nick.

"Two." I answer again.

"Yes two. She really know my granma." Nick chuckled.

"Alright here you go. Wanna stay for dinner?" Mercedes asked.

"No, thank you for this by the way." Nick said and walked off.

"Grilled Cheesus. I just met him about a hour ago but how dare him to disturb my cook?" I sighed.

"I think he is kinda likes you." Mercedes chuckled.

"We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place." Finn singing.

"You guys are crazy." I rolled my eyes and eating my food on the dining table.

"Someone is falling in love." Mercedes chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and keep eating my food. Ignore Mercedes and Finn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday Morning

I'm ready to work out. I wear a short sweat pants, a tanktop, a jacket outside, a nike running, ponitail hair also a hat. Dont forget an iPod.

Finn is still sleeping in my bed. He is the lazy one. I close my door and went out from my room. Mercedes might be still sleeping like Finn. Okay I better not disturb them.

I take my apartment key and went out to have a jogging around LA in the Sunday morning. I hope that I will meet some celebrities around here.

I put my earphone on my ear and playing some songs on my iPod. It's such a beautiful Sunday morning in LA. I'm glad to be here now.

"You like jogging too?" A voice shocked me.

I turned my face and Nana's grandson is smirking at me. Ugh he is the annoying one and I have to meet him again.

"Yes." I simply said and stop running.

"I'm sorry about disturb your cook yesterday, I know that most girls doesnt like if someone disturb their cook." Nick said.

"Are you a girl?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Haha nope, someone told me about that and it must be dont like that." He chuckled.

"Yeah you're right." I said and sit down on a street bench.

"Why are you so rude to me?" He asked me.

"You dont know me."

"Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Nick Devon and you?" He showed me his hand to shake.

"Emily Hudson." I shake his hand.

"Thats weird." He rolled his eyes.

"I never like formal introduction." I giggled.

"How long you've been lived in LA?" He asked.

"Since I graduated from high school and got into UCLA with Mercedes, it was about 4 month ago." I said.

"So you are student of UCLA? I'm transferred to that university too. What major do you take?" He asked.

"Arts. How about you?"

"Business. I want to learn business like my dad."

"Yeah every guy always wanted to be his dad. Finn joined army because our dad was in army but he didnt make it. He dropped out because he did something stupid." I chuckled.

"Haha I bet your brother is not stupid. Everyone is smart enough. Hey you wanna stay here until noon?"

"Not actually. I'm just a little bit tired. I'm not strong like I was in high school." I sighed.

"You're just getting old and soon will be like Nana hahaha." He laughed.

"No way!" I shouts.

"Well come on, we better get the hell way off of here." He stand up from his seat.

I nodded and stand up. He start running back to our apartment so I decided to follow him and make a little run to get there too.

I keep running until I got into the front side of the apartment and the receptionist table.

"Good morning, Emily." Nana greeted me.

"Good morning, Nana. Dont you supposed to be in your apartment?" I asked.

"I'm looking for my grandson, Nick. Do you see him?" Nana asked.

"He was disturb me but then he ran away faster than me."

"Such a bad boy. Come on, I already made breakfast." Nana takes my hand and walked lead me.

She is an old woman who probably aged 60 or more. But she is still health and strong enough for a grandma.

"What did you made?" I asked Nana.

"Pancake with mapple syrup." Nana smiled at me.

"Sadly that Mercedes is still sleeping." I chuckled.

"Nana, I was lost!" Nick suddenly come in.

"What do you mean, honey?" Nana frowned.

"I was running until I forgot our apartment and I entered wrong house." Nick said.

I suddenly laugh so hard. He was running faster than me and I though he already got into the apartment.

"What?" He glared at me.

"You left me and I though you already got into here but I was wrong." I laughed.

"I just live here for two days and I can easily forget this place." He protest.

"Whoa haha calm down dude." I chuckled.

"Next time dont go out alone. If you wanna go out and I cant accompany you. You can ask Emily or Mercedes for that." Nana said.

"Ups sorry but I'm busy and thanks for this pancake, Nana." I said and walked off.

Nana's apartment is in the next of mine. Only two metres from my door. I opened my apartment door and Finn is looking for something in the kitchen.

"Do you have any Mac N Cheese?" Finn asked.

"Nope. Mercedes and I never eat that." I said to Finn.

"I'm hungry." Finn said sadly.

"There are some bread, you can grill that. I want to take a bath." I walked to the bathroom.

"E, do you have any cheese?" Finn yelled.

"In the refrigerator, Finn." I yelled back.

I turn on the knob and cold water finally come. It feel so fresh and I really love that. It fresh up my mind and my body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...
39.7K 843 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
161K 2.3K 111
I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in love since I never find the right guy bu...
73.5K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...