Seductive Twins

By Evana_romance

Evangeline Brooks only 22 years old doesn't want to live with her rich parents anymore. She wanted to be youn... More

Chapter 1- First Encounter
Chapter2- one night stand?
Chapter3- Are You That MAD?
Chapter4- KEEPING TABS
Chapter5- Seeing Double?
CHAPTER6- TWINS?
Chapter8- Double Trouble
Chapter9- ARE YOU THE FATHER?
Chapter10- To Brazil
Chapter11- Just Dinner
Author' Note
Chapter12- EASY WORDS
Chapter 13-Lesbian?
CHAPTER 14- DISCOVERY
CHAPTER15- Bad News Good News
Chapter16- Back to Old Ways
Chapter17- He is back
Chapter 18- Lost
Chapter 19

Chapter 20- Goodbye

2.7K 87 20
By Evana_romance

I had to mash hard on my brakes as I too little boys around the age of 8 years old ran in front my car.

I just stared at them and couldn't breathe. They looked so lost. So much like me currently.

Lost.

I missed my twins. I missed what I could have had with Andre, not that I didn't love Matt but it was different with the twins. They were so unpredictable. With Matt its the same routine everyday.

Wake up.

Breakfast in bed.

Sex in bed.

Drive to work together.

Friday Night date nights.

The whole perfect husband thing but I felt that this kind of treatment will lead me to infidelity.

Like I want to enjoy the wild and free like with my lover not a life where I know everything he is going to do.

I continued driving to the restaurant and soon arrived.

-----------------------------------------

'Hey baby' I said kissing Matt on the lips.

He was already waiting when I arrived and ordered for the both us my favourite.

It was pasta with meatballs covered in Moscato wine.

Yum.

"Hey you" was what he said.

'Before you start, I would just like to say NO WORK! I do not want the topic of work to come off in this dinner please. I want an evening of relaxing with my girlfriend in peace" he said sternly with a tug of a smile on his lips.

"I can do that!" I bragged knowing that work was my life. I honestly talk about work non-stop because I was at it 24/7.

"We will see. At least try please" he begged.

'Fine. I will turn off my phone. Alright" I said while turning off my Samsung S7.

'So what did you want to talk about?' I said putting a fork full of the delicious pasta in my mouth.

He just smiled at my greediness.

He pulled out an envelop from his jacket and pushed closer to me on the table.

Curiosity spiked and immediately opened it to see two things.

1) Plane tickets to Hawaii for tomorrow.

2) A JOB ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO AUSTRALIA TO WORK IN A OIL COMPANY.

"What this Matt?' I asked holding up the acceptance letter.

'What's it look like? A letter! I got accepted to work in the biggest oil company in Australia. The salary is great! Its half a million a month plus accommodations. I get tons of opportunities and I get provide for you more" he stated happily.

I put down my fork and stared at him. For a long long time.

Disgusted.

'What wrong with you job now? Working in dad's company, well my company?'

'Evana, I don't intend to work there my whole life. Its already bad that we are dating while I'm in the company. Its unprofessional!' he stated annoyed.

"So you are going to take this job?!' I asked through gritted teeth.

'UH-YESS!" he said without hesitation.

"WOW. You didn't even discuss it with me!' I said angrily.

"Whats to discuss?' he asked confused.

"ITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!' I SCREAMED causing everyone's head to turn around.

With that I worked out the restaurant and left.

--------------------------------------------------- 
 I heard the front door slam so I know Matt was home.

I stayed still on the bed  not wanting him to know that I was awake.

"I know your up' he said coming into the bedroom.

"Go away" I whispered loud enough for him here.

'What's the problem VANA?' he asked stressing my name like if I was a brat or something.

'The problem is your plans don't include me!' I screamed turning to face him on the bed.

'Of course it does. I want you to come with me!' he stated.

He said it like it was so obvious.

'COME WITH YOU? COME WITH YOU WHERE? I HAVE MY FATHER'S COMPANY TO TAKE OVER IN A MONTH'S TIME. I CANNOT LEAVE!' I said getting off the bed and standing in front of him.

It made no sense though. I was 5 feet one inch and he was a booming 6 feet 3 inches.

I was a midget next to him.

"Forget your dad's company! Let go to Sydney!' he said excitedly.

FORGET MY FATHER'S COMPANY? IS HE INSANE. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOREVER.

IM NOT GONNA GIVE IT UP FOR A 6 MONTH RELATIONSHIP.

"Matthew, this is my dream!' I said softly.

'And this is mine' he said sternly.

We both just stared at each other dangerously, none of us wanting to back down.

And neither of us did.

"You know what this means right?' he asked after a long period of silence.

'Yes I know. Do you?' I asked sadden that he was choosing this dumb job over me.

I mean yes I was choosing my job too but I am a millionaire. He doesnot have to work.

I can take care of that.

'Matt you don't need that job. I make a lot of money. I can provide for us!' I stated.

"That's the problem Evana! I don't want you providing for me. How is that a partnership? How is that good for either one of us?' he stated upset that I would even suggest that.

'You are just going to throw away this relationship?' I mumbled.

"Im not throwing away anything ! You are! Come with me please!' he begged.

"I can't!' I said before turning away and walking to the bathroom.

I turned around to face him before I entered.

"So that's your choice Evangeline?' he said with a grim expression.

He called me by my whole name.

wow.

This must be serious.

'Yes. I choose my dad. ALWAYS. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER!' I said.

"So im not blood to you?" he asked surprised and offended.

"You are!' I muttered no longer sure of his position in my life.

My last two words were enough for him to realize he did not have the place he wanted in my life.

We both realized at the same time.

We weren't meant to be.

I was not willing to drop my career for him and neither was he.

We both were about to take big steps in our career lives and it would be without each other.

I stared at him one last time while a tear slipped down my eyes and he stood there mouth open bewildered that this was the end,

I closed the door and slipped down to the floor and burst into tears.

This was it.

I was again SINGLE. And stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 79.3K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
203K 7.1K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...