Chapter17- He is back

"Hey, I have now finished fixing all the contracts and I was wondering if you would like to go out?" Andrew voice asked through my opened door.

I had my head on my desk sleeping, whole day my twins had been kicking wildly and hurting me. To say I was beyond tired was an understatement. I just looked up at him and kindly refused and placed my head back on my desk.

"Thats no way to speak to your favorite twin, is it?" he muttered smiling. I just stared at him. He was annoying me now, I mean I have two little set of feet trying to kick their way out of me.

Due to what I was wearing, no one could tell I was pregnant, it was an over large dress that hid my features well.

I watched as he walked across to me and tried to raise me up, but I pressed down on my weight making it quite hard to pull me.

"Whats wrong?" he whispered.

"You think you can just come back in my life?Just like that? Get out!" I screamed. That caused Jamie to come rushing in shocked.

"Jamie please assist Mr.Richards in exiting my building and if necessary kick him out" I instructed making Andrew face turn from sincere to angered.

I couldn't take this fucking day anymore, I just wanted to go home to my bed. I just wanted everything to go back to how it was last night with me and Matthew.

Dang I miss him.

I made my way to his office to work stuff out but his assistant said he left since lunch. Jah!

__________________

I didn't bother waiting for the day to finish. I packed my briefcase and left for home.

I tried calling Matthew but it kept going to voicemail.

Damn.

I decided to go by his house and see if he was there.

Surprise surprise.

He was.

I had the keys for his house, so I just unlocked the door and went up to his room.

"Matthew!" I called but I didn't get an answer.

I opened the door and he lay on his bed with a bottle of rum in his hand.

I walked up to him and sat down on the bed.

He just looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"I made him leave" I whispered.

"Whatever" Matthew said shrugging.

I begun to strip out of my dress and was left in my thongs and bra. Which were lace.

I walked over to Matt's drawers and pulled out a huge jersey.

Yes I was half naked in front of him and I didn't care. Thats what bestfriends did.

I then went back to lie down next to him.

Matt's hand moved to my belly and he rubbed it lightly.

Just then I felt a kick.

Without a second thought, I raised up Matt's head and kissed his lips.

At first he didn't respond but then he did. His tongue was soon in mine and we were fully making out on the bed with his hands still on my belly.

I begun to unbuckle his belt when he grabbed my hands stopping me.