Chapter4- KEEPING TABS

I woke up to singing...more like talking. Yes someone is talking like a pixxie? No like a girl,? Maybe a child? Amy? Yeah definitely Amy. I rolled over to see Brown hair cascading around a small face with sea-blue eyes, the little girl was smiling at me happily. Sarah. She looked so cute, alot like her daddy.

"Her babe , morning" his soft melodic voice whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and he was smiling so sweetly.

He was amazing , I must have been crazy to not want to be with him yesterday.

"Sarah and I made you breakfast" he said happily.

"Yum " I smiled back while raising up forgetting I was naked and the covers dropped to my waist revealing my hickie breasts. Sarah covered her eyes with her small hands quickly and giggled. I blushed Scarlett red and pulled back the sheets to my sex- ridden body.

The two left me alone in the room to change for breakfast.

_________________

I stayed with Andre and Sarah for the day enjoying their time and love. We played and cooked and laughed, I haven't had So much fun in such a long. They both seemed to really like me and I felt the same about them. Andre and I agreed that we would meet for lunch tomorrow at his work, THE TWINS LAW FIRM CO. apparently he was a lawyer or something at the firm. That was kind of hot. And boy he could kiss, its amazing how quickly I liked Andre. It still is a mystery why he lied about his name though.

He probably has a personality disorder. hmm

When I got home, I used my private elevator to get to my room, I needed to do some work, being the manager of my dad's company was very hard, I had alot of paper work all the time which I hated but I loved my job it was fun and after 3 years of Princeton I had better love it.

I walked in my room to find Amy asleep on my bed. I heard laughter coming from my living room so I went there, what I saw shocked me to my bones.

There sat my brother, Bridget, My dad, mom, Leah and some guy.

"Hey Evana, come sit with us" Leah said looking me over happily while holding the guy' s hand.

My mother was looking happy and relax, what the hell did I miss? Mom relaxed? Ha ...this must be some bull Shit acting game.

"Leah came and told us some news honey" my mother aka the actress herself maybe Marilyn Monroe or something said.

"I am pregnant and well married" Leah said matter-of-factly..

I just stared at her, I was happy for her but scared at how happy my mother was acting. I mean if you lived with the crazy bitch your whole life you would understand.

My eyes then strayed to the strange guy, he was actually good looking but not my type. My sight led me to their hands which were playing a shy game which they seemed to be unaware of. I now noticed the wedding rings, Wow she had a huge diamond. I wondered if I would ever get married? Like be in love married? Then I thought of Andre and Sarah...

My mother's voice drew me back to reality, "Im a grandmother of two now and would you believe Kyle is getting married, Jesus Yes"

Wow she finally found out? Go figures. Was she generally happy or was it all an act? I mean my mother always pretended to be something she was not.

Did she just say Kyle was getting married? Really?? After 8 years he has finally convinced himself that Bridget is the one ?

I looked over at my big brother and he was smiling genuiningly. Awww. He looked relieved. Probably because the she devil knew about Amy and Bridget. How did she even find out? Hmm.

_______________

I had finally finished my paper work when I heard a loud knock on my door, I turned my head to see Bridget standing there smiling heavenly at me, it's a wonder how my brother even got her, she was way out of his league.

"I don't mean to bother you but Im really craving some ice cream and no where in this house has any, I wanna go for some but my feet are swollen, my head ...." I raised my hand cutting her off.

"I get it, you want some ice cream" I said laughing at her facial expression like ice cream was Jesus or something. She just nodded excitedly. Kyle had gone out with my dad probably to fish or something, they were really close so they were always together when he was home.

I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter for my BMW. It was my favourite and I only had it a month now, so it was brand new.

I was also Craving Ice cream as well so when I reached the stored I began picking up about 4 tubs of Haagen Daaz and was about to pay for them when a pair of sea-blue eyes caught my attention across the cashier's counter. My heart jumped,he was staring at me looking hurt and sad. I smiled at him a little confused as to why he was acting like I did something wrong.

I gave a shy wave and he just returned it with a plain small nod before walking off. What the ass? I quickly paid before running after him.

"What was that about?" I asked while spinning him around with so much rage. He had sex with me last night and we spent today happily together and he wants act like it never happened?

"What do you mean? You stormed out on me after we had sex. Only YOU wanted a one night stand" he screamed with so much venom in his melodic voice.

Did he just go back to yesterday morning after the club? I thought we made up for that? Is he crazy?? He totally forgot about our day today and last night? Urg!

"Did today mean nothing to you?" I asked him pushing him into a parked car.

"You dirty stinking asshole" I scream hitting him over and over repeatedly.

He just grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my back before Kissing me really hard. I soon responded and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Wow he loves to shut me up by kissing me. He led me to his car, which made me raise my eyebrows. Wow he changes cars fast.

I jumped into the back seat  and he pulled me on top of him still kissing me.

I was grinding on him and I felt his all to willing erection on my thigh since I was wearing a skirt. His hands moved to my thongs and he squeezed my ass. I groaned. I moved so I could unzip his pants. I hoped no one was seeing us or I would be so embarrassed.

He wasn't wearing anything under his pants so his erection sprung free under me. I slowly lowered myself onto his big Dick. Urg. It was hurting but it was pleasurable.

We must have been at it for a while because my phone begun to ring.

"Are you eating the ice cream by yourself?" Bridget's voice came through the speaker as I answered.

"Umm, No, I just got caught up with something that's all" I replied weakly as Andre kissed my neck while he was still in me. I stiffened. My body was getting hot all over again.

"Well hurry back Evana" My sister in law whined.

I didn't even answer I just hung up and quickly got off of my riding buddy.

Wow I just had car sex! It was even more mind blowing then the last one.

"I have got to go" I whispered sadly, feeling empty now that he wasn't in me anymore.

"Can I see you again?" he said while rubbing his nose on mine.

"Of course, tomorrow right?" remembering our lunch date.

"Mhmm" was the last thing he said before I got out and left to go home.

Wow he really loved to play games, like if he wasn't with me earlier.

By the time I got home the ice cream had melted and boy was Bridget mad as hell. But after I told her what kept me back she had forgotten about the damn ice cream and Nicknamed me "Car hooker".

Wow I couldn't stop thinking about Andre he was so aggressive and amazing. I wondered where Sarah was ? Hmm

This man was definitely keeping tabs on my heart.