Our Time (Book 3) [Naruto Fai...

Balice66

It was a time of war... Cassie was sent off to a island in Kumogakure with Naruto to be "safe". Do you think... Еще

Our Time
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just some facts about me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N + Something Special!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Happy Halloween!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 43

1.8K 63 10
Balice66

*First CLONE #3 person pov* <------ Muwahahah I'm evil, I'm switching povs

Tired. One fucking word that can described what I'm feeling. "FITE ME ICE BOY!!" "WANNA GO, FLAME BRAIN!?" "Do you think this dress on me looks good, Cassie?" "MORE ROOT BEER!!!" I rubbed my temples in frustration. Makarov wasn't kidding that I had to baby sit EVERYONE. Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, and Lamia Scale all came to Fairy Tail. They all can't keep their hands to themselves, and they are loud as fuck. Plus, I got hit by at least seven bottles already. SEVEN. "WAAAAHHHH!!" Romeo cried next to me... it was supposed to be his nap time, and I told everyone to be quiet and not even THREE MINUTES LATER, THEY'RE SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS! "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUC-" Erza slaps some kind of tape on my mouth with a big red x on it. "You were about the say a naughty word, so you have to have the naughty word tape on for 1 hour." Erza said, then went back to eating her cake. A irk mark appeared on my head, and I picked up Romeo as I ripped the tape off my mouth, as much as it hurt like hell. "I'M LEAVING!!" I yelled, and everyone went silent just like that. "DON'T LEAVE!!!" Everyone shouts, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm so sorry for my peer's behavior, how about we make it up to you?" Hibiki said, as he slid up to me with a rose in his hand. "We'll treat you like a princess." Eve said, a rose in his hand. "Hn." Ren said, a rose in his hand. All of a sudden, a love couch appeared out of nowhere and they sat me down. "Would you like some Ginger ale?" Eve asked me, and a irk mark appeared on my head when Romeo cries louder. "No, I need to put Romeo to sleep!" I yelled, and Ren grabbed a strand of my now long hair... because of the haircut I had, and I guess held it up to his face? Kissed it? Smelled it? Oh god no, they're all like 8. "Ichiya-sama will be coming soon." Ren said, and I shivered at the thought. "OKAY I'M LEAVING." I yelled, and Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel come out of nowhere and punched the three of them. "YEAH CASSIE'S NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOU GUYS!!" Natsu yelled, fire coming out of his mouth comically as he steps on Hibiki's butt. "Don't get me wrong, I find you guys cute, but ROMEO NEEDS HIS SLEEP!!" I yelled as I ran out of Fairy Tail, a crying baby in my arms. "Shh..." I shushed as I rocked back and forth. "C-Can I hold him?" I heard someone asked me, and I turned to see Cheria. "Well, can you handle a thrashing crying baby?" I asked as I rocked Romeo, sighing. "I mean, it's the least I can do... I know everyone is a little... rowdy... and it must be hard on you." Cheria said, squirming a little in place as if she was uncomfortable. "Cheria? Where did you go?" I heard a voice, and it revealed Sherry and Lyon. "Why did I have to come?" Lyon complained, and then saw us. "There you are Cheria!" Lyon yelled, and Cheria bursts into a deep red color, and I shushed Lyon, since I finally got Romeo to sleep. "You were with Cassie-chan! How is Romeo? I kept telling everyone to be quiet, but they're all just brutes!" Sherry said, holding her head sighing. "I-If you want I can watch Romeo... you already have your hands full Cassie-san." Cheria said, looking at the asleep Romeo in my arms. "Oh well... Okay, thanks." I said, pawning him off to Cheria. "I-I'll stay out here." Cheria said, gazing at Romeo. "Okay... thank's again. Now I have to set these brats straight..." I muttered as I walked inside, leaving the Lamia scale members outside. I matrixed the flying bottles, then glared at everyone in the room. "GUYS, I SWEAR TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR I WILL KILL THE NEXT PERSON WHO'LL THROW ANOTHER BOTTLE!!" I yelled at everyone, and they all stop... finally. I throw my head back in relief... and I'm glad I did. A bottle flew by my face, and I glared at the person who did. It was Natsu, with a confident smile on his face. "FITE ME IRL M8!!!" Natsu yelled, and I nearly fell at his speech. "I... Wha... Whatever, you want it, you get it." I said, then glaring at Natsu. "LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!! ANYONE WHO'LL WANT TO SEE CASSIE'S BUTT BEAT THEN LET'S GO!!" Natsu yelled, skipping outside. I sighed as I walked outside, others following. I walked over to Cheria, sighing. "Go back inside, it's gonna get a little crazy out here and Romeo probably don't want to wake up to what we're gonna do." I said, and Cheria nodded frantically as she ran inside. I stood a few feet away in front of Natsu, and he laughs maniacally. "AHAHAHA!!! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!! COME AT ME!!! I'LL BURN YOU TO THE GROUND!!" Natsu yelled, and I scoffed. "Like you can." I said, and most of the people in the crowd nodded in agreement. "Yeah, give it up." Laxus said, shaking his head. "I'LL PROVE IT!!! WATCH ME!!" Natsu yelled, then charged at me. I just put my hand on his head as he tried punching me, and I just punched him in the stomach, knockout. I'm one punch man... "Oi Cassie!" Laxus yelled as I pawned Natsu to Lucy. "Fight me. I've mastered the jutsus you gave to me... And if I win, you'll have to tell everyone that." Laxus said, a confident smile on his face. "Okay then, fight me then." I said, getting into battle position. This actually might be a challenge. Laxus starts gathering chakra in his hand, a vein on his head as he yelled a cry. "Oh yeah, I was teaching you the rasengan but I had to leave, right?" I said as he was almost finished with rasengan. Laxus charged at me, the ball out ready to shove it into me. I substituted myself out with a log, 1, I could have done a shadow clone but I don't have that much chakra and I want to see Laxus's progress and 2, because I can? Laxus shoved the ball into 'me' and it turned into a log. I squinted, yup, he was able to do it right. Lucky... I need to make the rasengan with two hands.... this kid's got potential. I jumped down from the roof of Fairy Tail, since I retreated there. I started clapping, a smile on my face. "Nice, nicely done. Now I see what you're capable of. Now, shall we actually fight?" I said, and the kids around me started cheering. "I'm not ready to get my ass beaten by a girl... I'll go easy." Laxus said, getting into position. All of a sudden, a huge tremor shook on the ground as dust flew everywhere. I covered my eyes, then looked up. It was all the dragons, with pissed off looks. "Okay, I left you to watch the kids and all you're doing is beating them up!?" 

Kiba's birthday special!!!!! 

*First person pov*

Read this in your own caution, because this special is BAD. Like REALLY REALLY BAD.

"Man........ I'm so bored...." Keiko groaned next to me. "I couldn't agree more......" I muttered, trying to read my book but it's really crappy. "Today we're doing a birthday special.... right? Who's birthday is it again?" Keiko asked, lying on her tiny stomach. "I think it's Kiba's....... But why the hell are we celebrating Kiba's birthday? Balice didn't celebrate anybody else's birthday, and yet we're celebrating a somewhat minor character. Just what on earth is Balice thinking?" I said, flipping the page of my book. "Ugh, I hate Kiba..... he stinks of Dogs........ not to mention he is a dog." Keiko said, a scowl on her face. All of a sudden, the front door of our apartment bursts open to reveal Kiba. "Shut up! I'm not a dog, I'm a cute kitten!" Kiba yelled, then making a purring noise. Me and Keiko looked at each other, coming to a conclusion. "You're not really Kiba, are you?" I asked, and Keiko went behind so called Kiba, and smacked him on the head. "OOOWWWW!!!" Kiba yelled, and Keiko looked confused. "Well, it isn't a transformation. I mean, if it were, it would have wore off. Maybe I should check again." Keiko said, pulling out her whip and Kiba put his hands up in defense. "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! IT'S ME!! BALICE!!" Kiba yelled, and I looked at him weirdly. "Wait what?" Kiba growled and stood up. "Exactly what I said! I'm Balice!" Kiba yelled, jerking a thumb towards himself. I groaned, putting my book on the table and sat up from the couch. "Did you posses Kiba? What is wrong with you? And why posses him, he is the minor of the most minor characters in the series." I said, and Kib- er, I mean Balice, sat in the corner with blue lines on her head as she twiddled her thumb. "Did.... did you really forget what today it is?" Balice asked, and Keiko and I looked at each other questioningly. "Uh.... National Chocolate Day?" Keiko asked, and Balice nodded. "Yes, that's right, it's National Chocolate Da- WHAT THE FUCK NO!!" Balice yelled, pointing at Keiko angrily. "Well, Keiko is correct." I said. "It's also father-daughter take a walk together day, global forgiveness day, National macaroni day, national strawberry sundae day, and tell the truth day." I also said, and a sweat drop appeared on Balice's head. "What do you guys even google in your spare time?" Balice huffed, crossing her arms. "It doesn't matter.... it's not like you guys would care what day it is today...." Balice said, and Keiko pointed a accusing finger at Balice. "Hey! It's the holiday tell the truth day, so you have to tell us!!" Keiko yelled, and Balice sighed. "It's my birthday..... as well as Kiba's birthday.... so I decided to write a birthday special that I posses Kiba's body so we can celebrate both our birthdays....." Balice said, pushing her.... I mean his since she does technically have a d>.<k......... fingers together. "EHHHH!? Why didn't you tell us!?" Keiko yelled, and Balice pouted. "Because I thought you guys would remember..... I was sure you would remember your creator's birthday...." Kiba said, looking away. It looks so weird since she's in Kiba's body. "Well, I guess we can't avoid this, let's just go celebrate your guy's birthday." I said, slinging an arm around Balic- er, Kiba. "Alright! Yay!!" Balice cheered, running out the door. It looks so weird in Kiba's body..... I have a bad feeling about this. "Alright, Cassie, you got this. This is a special, and I will do everything in my power to not let anything happen because everything goes embarrassing in specials." I said to myself, slapping my cheeks. Keiko and I followed Balice, and the first thing we see is a fucking disaster. Balice pounced on Naruto, hugging him like a koala. "KYAAA THERE HE IS!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NARUTO BIG FAN!!" Balice screamed, and Naruto tried shoving her- well she's technically a him, off. "What are you doing Kiba!? Get off me dattebayo!! It's disgusting and creepy believe it!!" Naruto yelled, and Balice screamed further, drawing attention. "OH MY JASHIN HE SAID HIS TRADEMARK!!! KYAAA!!" Aaaaaaaaand cue the Balice fainting. Keiko sighed. "I'll leave you to the explaining to Naruto." Keiko said, then walking off, fanning Balice. "Don't leave me- Ugh, fine." I walked over to Naruto, who was glaring at Balice.... or Kiba. "What is wrong with Kiba? He pounced on me and started yelling weird stuff." Naruto said, confused. "Well... Kiba's on some hardcore catnip, and I have to babysit him." I said, and Balice jumps up and points at me. "I'M A DOG, BOW FUCKING WOW BITCH!!" Balice yelled, and I sweat dropped. "No, earlier you said you were a cute little kitten." I said, and Balice scoffed. "Bitch, you be trippin, I did not say that, what are you talking about." Balice said, doing a hair flip then realizing that she barely has hair. Naruto scowled then handed a box to Balice. "Oi Kiba, happy birthday." Naruto said, and Balice glanced at the box then at Naruto. "If it's a dog toy I swear the fucking god I will shove my foot up your ass and break it off." Balice said as she grabbed the box, and Naruto starts sweating. He didn't..... Balice opened the box and in a quick second the chucked the box at Naruto, hitting him in the nose causing a nosebleed. He did.... "MOTHERFUCKER DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!! PREPARE YOUR ANUS!!" Balice said, putting on a plastic glove. "K-Kiba it's just a prank!!" Naruto yelled, scared for his asshole. "MY NAME IS BALICE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Balice said, kicking him the face so he gets knocked to the ground on his stomach. Balice starts pulling down Naruto's pants, and I start panicking. "Wh-Whoa keep it PG!!" I yelled as Balice reaches for the dog bone squeaky toy. "Then cut it to the please stand by scree-"

P L E A S E  S T A N D  B Y~

(Imagine this, all you can here as you stare at the screen is the groans of Naruto and Balice screaming 'say my name'! at him. You're welcome)

I just stare at Balice using Kiba's body to smoke a cig while Naruto was curled up in a ball crying. "Call me." Balice said slipping a piece of paper in Naruto's pocket as she flicked the cig away. "Balice you savage." Keiko said, and Balice just grinned..... it's creepy because she's using Kiba's body. "Anyways, I want my birthday present. Let's go to a book store!!" Balice cheered, skipping away. I looked down at Naruto, who was crying... I don't blame him. Because what happened to him was traumatizing. "I'm sorry Naruto I didn't stop him...." I said, then Keiko turned to me. "I think I'm just gonna stay with Naruto.... I'll catch up with you." Keiko said, the color of her face draining. And I don't even know how that's happening, she has fur. "Okay...." I said, then walking off to go find Balice. After just a few minutes of walking, I found Balice.... Trying to take of Kakashi's mask. "TAKE IT OFF!!! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S UNDER THAT MASK!!" Balice yelled, and I face palmed. "Ki-Kiba! What has gotten into you!?" Kakashi yelled, and I went to Balice and pryed her....er, him, off of Kakashi. She... er he.... was like a rabid animal, snarling and everything. "I'm sorry Kakashi, but Kiba's on some hardcore drugs. He is tripping balls." I said, holding her back by the arms. "Oh... well... that's not good...." Kakashi said, and Kiba- I mean, Balice elbowed me in the chest, then jumping back. "YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!! I'M THE BIRTHDAY GIRL BOY THING AND I GET WHATEVER I WANT!!! NOW PREPARE TO DIE WITH MY NEW JUTSU!!" Balice said, throwing a smoke bomb. "*Cough cough* Balice!" I yelled, smoke in my eyes. The smoke cleared up to reveal Balice..... "WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed, she was in a Naruto cosplay with a doge head on.

"YAAAAAAH!!!" Balice screamed, charging at me with two fingers clawing at me. I sweat dropped, of course she doesn't know any jutsu. I sighed and just punched her.... er, him, in the face, knocking her out. "You've gone on long enough, first you ear raped Naruto with Justin Beiber and Nickle back music while eye raping him with SasuNaru pictures, now you harass Kakashi about his face? Jeez, you are a handful." I said, pulling out holy water and pouring over Kiba's body. "Nuuuuuuu!" And the soul of Balice66 flies away back into her own world. "Ugghhhhh." Kiba groaned, sitting up. "Just.... what happened?" Kiba said, holding his head. I see Keiko and Naruto walking down the road. "It's okay.... you're fine now...." I heard Keiko consoling Naruto, and Naruto's eyes landed on Kiba. "NOOOOOOO!!!" Naruto screamed, running in the other direction. "NARUTO WAIT!!" Keiko yelled, flying after Naruto. "Huh? Naruto? What's the matter? Where are you going!!" Kiba yelled, running after Naruto, and I could hear more screaming in the distance. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Well.... this is the end of this insanity. Happy birthday Kiba, Balice, and whoever birthday's today!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
482 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
6.4K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...