It's Nothing! #wattys2016

By background21

They never declared their love to the world but the presence of it in their hearts was enough for them. Their... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Neetha's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 18

4.2K 247 107
By background21

*Riddhi Pov*

"Hey Riddhi!" I heard two voices calling me and I got startled before turning around only to glare at these both idiots.

"Don't you dare play any prank on me today." I said, warning them already tired with work at the supermarket and just crawling while doing the work at present in the café.

"Pranks? We never did them on you." One of them said innocently which I just ignored before cleaning the remaining dishes like everyday before finishing my shift.

"Come on, Riddhi! It's been a week and you still work like this is your first day." Another one complained to which I sighed.

"That's what we should do to complete a work properly. Everyday must be our first day." That's all I said and washed my hands.

"Why don't we go for some coffee?" one of them offered gesturing the table empty in their café.

"I will be taking your orders." Their dad suddenly said from the kitchen entrance making me stare at him in shock.

"Give them some tips how to care for their future girls too." Their Mom added standing beside uncle.

"Yours is a crazy family." I mumbled remembering the manager too.

"Well, no one said that before." Uncle said in a serious tone and I immediately felt bad for saying such thing.

"That's because we never allowed someone to know us." He added, laughing to which I smiled.

"You both go away." Twins protested before dragging me towards the empty table and made me sit down.

"What do you wish from your boyfriend?" one of them asked and I stilled in my chair immediately thinking about Shiv but brushed off because I know he is not my boyfriend anymore.

"We just want to know the qualities to develop them. You choose one of us depending on them." Another explained.

"No one should change for anyone, no matter what. You should be liked the way you are and if they do not, then it is their problem." I said staring at them.

"And all a girl wishes is to get some respect along with love you show. I am sure you both will have amazing partners." I added smiling.

"So, there is no chance for any of us?" one of them asked sadly.

"No! I just wish I know who is who from both of you." I replied to which they grinned.

"Actually, you can say but we hid the detail so that we can do pranks." One of them said and removed something from his cheek.

"I am Noah, who have a mole on my cheek whereas my brother doesn't have one." I guess Noah explained.

"No! I am Noah and he is Jonah. Jonah is the one who has a mole on his cheek." The other one explained and they continued to fight.

I just couldn't bear and laughed at their faces shaking my head. God! These two are just amazing.

They suddenly turned towards me and smiled to which I smiled back after controlling my laughs and sighed.

"You should laugh more and not stay dull all the time. It is just that stupid guy's loss." One of them said.

"Who has the mole?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Jonah!" they both replied and I chuckled before standing up.

"You both will make every person happy." I said standing up.

"I so know you will like us." Noah said, winking, and I laughed before walking outside the café and climbed into my room.

I glanced at the books and groaned, thinking I need to start my preparation for exams which are one month away.

Bringing myself some energy I started the preparation and then drifted off into sleep without feeling any pain inside subconsciously.

"Will you explain me this, Riddhi?" I heard someone asking while I started walking outside the class after getting my doubt cleared.

"What should I explain?" I asked Sam back frowning at him.

"Why don't we go to my house and you can explain everything to me there?" he asked staring at me with a smirk.

"Why don't we invite everyone from our class to make it more wonderful?" I asked back glaring at him.

"Like I always said, Sam. If you really want to learn, then only I will do it." I added before walking away.

"Why was he talking to you?" Rose asked when I walked near to her and she waved at her friends.

"Giving some ideas regarding what type of heels I should buy." I replied, shrugging to which she laughed, shaking her head and turned to look behind us.

"Did he give proper one?" she asked and I turned to see Sam standing behind us fuming.

"Definitely! I would need tallest heel which would tear the skin if it is pushed and dragged over someone's body who is creating troubles for others." I replied, staring at him to which he gulped but still fumed while walking away.

"I am really tensed for the exams, Riddhi. I hope I will do good." She said, sighed when we reached the supermarket.

"You will do fine and don't worry." I said, smiling and walked inside the store only to see the manager looking at the entrance and then looked worried staring at me.

"Shiv! We don't need these many things for our group study. I think five packets of chips are enough." I heard a voice when I walked out of the changing room and groaned.

"Hey you! Bring a cart for us." She said the moment she glanced at me.

"Sure!" I mumbled remembering that I actually work here and brought her one ignoring the way I can feel a little when he stares at me without my knowledge.

And for the next half an hour she asked everything but bought nothing extra from the things she already put in the cart while Shiv stood in silence.

"You see we all are having a group study as our friend needs some help. I mean we are not selfish like you to not help someone in need." She said smirking at me.

I glanced at all the things they bought and then at her before smiling making her frown at me along with Shiv.

"I hope you will have a place for the books in this group study." I wished them to which she narrowed her eyes while he stared at me in surprise.

"How are you, Riddhi?" he asked, staring at me.

"Just like how I was at the college today morning. Excuse me, I have some other work." I replied and walked away feeling proud of myself that my voice didn't shake while talking to him and my hurt was not that much to push me into the ground.

"Why don't you go and study, Riddhi? I heard you have exams starting from within a week." Uncle suggested when I started taking orders from the customer.

"I will be fine! I can't take privileges because I know you all right?" I asked him smiling.

"They should be taken while given though. We all wish you would get success in a whole level." Aunt said to which I smiled.

"And I am really grateful for getting you all good people on my side to wish. But I will be fine." I said, assuring them and started doing my work.

Just because I can get some lineage doesn't mean that I grasp it and forget from which kind of situation I reached here.

They were there when I didn't have anything and I will not take advantage because I became close to them.

*Shiv Pov*

"How can you not know this, Shiv?" Sailu asked, smirking after finishing her explanation.

"Because I was busy with some work I was doing for you." I replied, feeling the irritation with her way of showing how silly it is to get some doubt.

Riddhi never behaved in that way and always helped everyone, no matter what type of doubt it was.

"You will never try to become a lecturer right?" I suddenly asked her for which she glared but Charlie laughed along with Sam.

"Why are you laughing idiot? Did her ex explained anything?" Sailu asked glaring at him and his expression immediately changed.

"I am hungry!" Charlie said getting up and walked away towards the kitchen from my living area.

"I think I will also take a break." Sam said winking at both of us and walked away.

"Well, I think we forgot something today." Sailu said turning towards me.

"What?" I asked, opening another book.

"This!" she replied and crushed her lips to mine.

"We certainly did." I mumbled on her lips and kissed her back, to which she grinned and moved to my lap and kissed until we both were out of breath.

"You know I am really happy that we worked out our first fight last month and concentrated on our relation. Why are we even making her enter between us when she too moved on?" she asked, shaking her head and my smile slipped before I moved her away to stand us.

"I am little hungry too." I said and walked towards the kitchen to see Charlie eating some food.

"You know, you should start dealing with your feelings. No matter what, I don't want my friend to get hurt like Riddhi. She is my childhood friend so be careful." He said, staring at me and I looked away.

"If you have doubts, then don't ignore them and start thinking about them." He added before walking away.

Doubts? There are lots of them and I wish I can delve into them, but I am unable to come out once I enter them.

I should start concentrating about my relation and work on it with Sailu. I just hope everything works out in the end and everyone will be happy.

I sighed shaking my head and walked outside the kitchen to see everyone sitting in their places where I joined them and we continued our studies.

"I am really glad that our exams are over. Now, we can enjoy." Sailu said when we all reached out meeting tree after finishing the last exam.

"Why don't we go somewhere?" Charlie asked reaching near to us.

"We already planned the trip, Charlie." Sam replied rolling his eyes.

"I am talking about today. First of all I am really hungry." Charlie said and I nodded feeling the same.

"Why don't we go to café?" I asked, feeling in need of some caffeine into my body.

"Sure! Even I need some coffee, but I need to do some shopping." Sailu said nodding.

"Why don't we go to café after I finish my shopping?" she added suddenly and we all nodded.

"Let's go then." Sam said and we all walked towards her car to first go to the mall and then to the café later.

--------------------------------

too much will happen in next and by the way my thoughts in the convo between twins and riddhi where she explains what is needed in a relation :D

how is the chap and how is the early update? and if i cant update on system then i will do it from phone guys and there will be mistakes if i do that and hope i need not...

how is it again?

comment plz and vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 90 30
What if your success is attributed to something or someone wrong? What if you can't appreciate who you are today without giving credit to an abuser? ...
193 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
10.5K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
480K 31.3K 70
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...