Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 32

2.2K 33 0
By ryderlynnfever

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Feeling better, Finn?" I place my bag on the ground and sit down on the edge of Finn's bed.

"I though you would bring Rachel here." Finn sighed.

"Rachel will come..."

"When?" Finn asked curiosly.

"I-I dont know."

"Well what happened in school today?" Finn asked.

I walked to the bathroom to change my clothes. "Cosas malas!" I yelled.

"What?" Finn frowned.

"There will a prom and the prom theme is promsaurus and I guess you will be nominated as the prom king again." I said and lay my body on my bed.

"But I won on our junior year and I will win again on senior year." Finn said proudly.

"Yeah whatever with that. I dont care." I simply said.
"You already have eat?" I asked Finn.

"Mom made me a chicken soup before she went back to her office." Finn said.

The door bells rings.

I sighed and walked to the door to see who is the one disturb me.

I opened the door and Rachel is smiling at me.

"Finn is in our room." I simply said and close the door.

"This one for you." Rachel gave me a pizsa bread then walked off to our room.

"Thanks." I yelled and lay my body on the couch.

I looked at my dad's photo on the side table. "You know what dad? Promsaurus. I cant imagine what the hell was that. I dont even know how come a prom can be connected to dinosaur. Weird." I sighed.

"But you have to know that my cheerleading squad won the best of best this year and coach Sylvester wont cut my scholarship." I place Taylor on my stomach.

"Did you talking to someone else?" Rachel asked me.

"I'm talking with my dad. Dont disturb." I rolled my eyes.
"Wait, isnt that Tuesday? I'm supposed to be talk to the God in church, right dad? I know that you're the best father ever. Yeah I love you too."

I walked to my room to take my mantel and my beanie hat. After that I went out from my house and take a walk to the church I usually went to.

I entered the church and it's empty like usual. I guess nobody loves to pray in Tuesday except me. I know it makes no sense but mom said that I was born on Tuesday so my bornday have to be a special day in a week for my entire life.

I'm standing on the front row like usual. My favorite place to get closer to God.

"Hi God. I'm sorry that I almost forget to see you, today but thanks to my father who is with you now, he remind me with that." I smiled.
"Well, I was talking to my dad about promsaurus in my school and he has no idea with that. So I dont know what to do with that prom. Shall I bring my dino?" I raised my eyebrows.

** Sam's P.O.V **

"Guys this girl voice!" Joe said to us.

We entered the church that Joe and Emily usually spend for pray. Its almost evening and I guess no one would be here so we can use this church to have rehearsal.

But suddenly I heard a familiar girl voice as we entered. She is standing on the front row and talking alone. I know who is she. Emily, of course. It's Tuesday.

"Finn is sick, he got fever and Rachel was there. I dont know it's kind of weird because Finn dates a Jew girl and I have a Jew boyfriend. No, Puck is a hot jew. Who cares about differences? We are same right." Emily's voice.

"Isnt that Emily?" Quinn asked.

"She is. You have to hear that this church is like a diary for her." Joe said in whisper.

"Well, in couple months I will graduate and I pray to you that I really want to enter UCLA so can you please tell the college council to accept my scholarship? You already make my wish come true, my cheerios win and coach Sylvester wont cut my scholarship. Well I only want one thing, I want my scholarship. Thats it. Oh and please tell my dad that he need to give me a clue about what is promsaurus. My mom must be got home now, see you God. Amen." Emily said.

"Such a beautiful pray." Mercedes chuckled.

"Such a funny one." Quinn chuckled.

"Its finish. Lets surprise her." Joe said.

I nodded and follow what Joe said.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"We believe that you went to church every Tuesday and Sunday now." A girl familiar voice.

I turned my face and frowned. "Mercedes? Sam? Quinn? Joe? What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"The question is what are you doing here, E?" Quinn chuckled.

"Pray like usual." I simply said.

"Pray or told God about everything you did?" Mercedes chuckled.

"You guys hear that? Ugh I though I was alone." I giggled.

"I though you already went here this noon." Joe said to me.

"I was forget until my dad told me that I need to meet God today." I said to them.

"You want to join God squad?" Sam asked me.

"Nope, I'm not as religious as you guys." I giggled.

"Thats fine." Sam said to me.

"Well I have to go. I shouldnt leave Finn and Rachel alone or my mom will hear someone sing to a baby sonogram again. See you tomorrow guys!" I wave them a goodbye and walked out from the church.

I need to get home in hurry before my mom is wondering where the hell I am. Glad that the church is not really far from my house and I still can reach that.

I entered my house and mom's car is already outside. She must be already home when I out.

"Where have you been, honey?" Mom asked me.

"Church." I giggled.

"Do you have something to do now?" Mom asked.

"Nope, why?"

"Would you help me to cook the dinner?"

"Sure, mom." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom Night

"Welcome to William McKinley High Senior Prom!"

"Wohoo." I said in lower voice.

"I though there is only me who is not really interest with this prom." Puck said.

"I do too but since you already ask me and I dont want you to make you dissapointed."

"Because I though that prom this year would be amazing but sadly it dont and you have wear a bracelet with dinosaur head." Puck rolled his eyes.

"At least you're here with me." I smiled at him.

"May I have this dance?" Puck smirked at me.

"I'd love to." I smiled at him and take his hand.

"Good evening McKinley!!!" Santana, Brittany and Tina are standing on the stage.

Puck and I still dancing. Santana, Brittany and Tina are singing Love You Like A Love Song.

"I, I love you like a love song, baby." Puck singing like Santana did on the stage.

"Disgusting, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"At least this prom wont be suck with you." Puck smirked at me.

"I'm tired hearing your cheesy words." I rolled my eyes.

Santana, Brittany and Tina finish their song. Another reason why I dont really excited with this prom because New Directions have to perform here.

But me and Puck as the anti-promsaurus refused that and we better stay and dancing along.

"This one is for all the beautiful girls who come here tonight. Enjoy!" Joe said over the microphone.

I could see that Artie, Joe, Mike, Rory and Sam are on the stage to sing a song. They're cool.

"JOEEEEEE!!!" I shouts.

Joe turned his face at me and wave me a hi then smiling at me. Puck is standing next to me and he just glared at me and cup my cheeks to facing him. He is jealous.

Joe:
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-or
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough

Rory with New Directions Boys:
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but

Rory:
Yo-ou

Artie with New Directions Boys:
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't kno-o-ow
You don't know you're beautiful

Joe with New Directions Boys:
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't kno-o-ow
You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul
That's what makes you beautiful

Mike:
So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-e-es

Rory with New Directions Boys:
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but

Rory:
Yo-ou

Artie with New Directions Boys:
Baby you light up my world like no(with Joe body else)
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't kno-o-ow
You don't know you're beautiful

Joe with New Directions Boys:
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't kno-o-ow
You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul
That's what makes you beautiful

Sam with New Directions Boys:
Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na
Na, na-na-na, na-na
Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na
Na, na-na-na, na-na

Sam:
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

New Directions Boys:
You don't kno-o-ow

Joe:
You don't know you're beautiful

Artie (and Joe) with New Directions Boys:
Baby you (light up my world like nobody else)
The way that you flip your hair (Joe: Come on) gets me overwhelmed
But when you (smile at the ground) it ain't hard to tell
You don't kno-o-ow
You don't know you're beautiful

Joe (and Artie) with New Directions Boys:
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately (Artie: desperately)
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
(You don't know)-o-ow
You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul
(You don't know you're beautiful)-u-ul

Artie and Joe with New Directions Boys:
That's what makes you beautiful

"You dont know oh oh you dont know you're beautiful." Puck is singing and smirk at me.

"I take my words back. This is not bad at all." I laughed.

"You dont like it because you ain't got nominated for prom Queen, right?" Puck asked me.

"It doesnt really matter for me."

"Then what is something that really matters for you?"

I put my hand on Puck's shoulder and he put his arm on my waist. "You."

Puck just smiled at me. He pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly. We then pulled our lips at each other and continue dancing with slow music.

The music is finally stop. I know what will happen next prom queen and king announcement.

"We already got the votes and the prom king and queen William McKinley High Senior Prom is Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry!"

"Wohoooooooo!" I yelled and clapping.

"Berry win the prom queen? I though it would be Quinn." Puck frowned.

"I know you vote for Rachel, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"How could you know that?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"I count the votes." I simply said.

"Okay..."

"Haha it's okay if you wanna vote her, I dont mind with that." I smiled at him.

"Thats what makes you beautiful." Puck smirked at me.

I just chuckled at him and kiss him. He is the best part of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...
169K 1.9K 67
Abygail Nathalie Wilson is a new student of William McKinley High. She will start all the new things here. All of sudden she just meet Noah Puckerman...
56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
60.4K 1.6K 56
(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She has a wonderful boyfriend and two amazing...