[RENOVATING]The shy artist 'N...

By authorrr_

[RENOVATING] (Y/n) was always an outgoing person with her bubbly personality and fair looks, who couldn't lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
READ PLEASE

Chapter 5

4.8K 229 401
By authorrr_

Enjoy~

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Lately, Nathanael has been trying to talk to me. I really don't want to because it's awkward and heart breaking to talk to the guy who rejected your feelings hard. I tap my fingers on the counter as Adrien sculpts the final piece of the Eiffel tower.

"It looks awesome," I say. "Nice view too."

I flick a rubber back and it hits the back of his thigh

"Y/n!" He says turning a bit red. I laugh at his bashfulness and stroll over to check if everything is in place. At least the school let us finish this in the library but it was a pain in the ass to get the sculpture down since I live in an apartment. I look around and touch the spines of the many books in the shelves. The soothing touch brings a smile to my lips and I plop onto my seat.

"So anything new with the artist?" Adrien asks.

"He's been trying to talk me for a while but I always find a way to get out," I say playing with my stencil. "I do want to talk to him but those teal eyes... I can't stare right at them at first."

The picture of his eyes pop up and I get lost in them. Their shine... mesmerizing. The memory at the Eiffel breaks in and I shake my head. I look down to see I've drawn a left eye and erase it quickly. Adrien finishes and collapses on the floor with great exhausting.

"Wow Agreste good job now time to paint it," I say grabbing my brush. "I'll handle this part."

He gives me a thumbs up and drags himself to the chair I sat before. I grab the containers of paints and get to work.

-

"I'll stop here... I'll finish the rest tomorrow" I say putting my brush down. I hear the faint snore coming from the boy. I chuckle at Adrien snoring and leaning on the table. I cover him with his sweater and start cleaning up. I hum a tune and clean my brush in the cup of water. I push our project to the far corner. Safe and sound.

"Y/n?" I turn back to find Nathanael there. I notice Adrien is gone from his chair. Where the fuck did he go?! I look around to find the him.

"Y/n" My face whips to Nathanael.

"Oh uh sorry... what's up?" I say, trying to sound causal.

"I want to talk... please" He says in an almost pleading tone. His teal eyes making me melt but I look away.

"About what?" I ask. My heart speeds up a little... he's going to want to talk about that.

"I...uh I mean," He stammers as his face turns bright pink. "Please don't ignore me."

My face turns to shock. His face, no longer childish and red but serious. He wants me to stop ignoring him?

"Ignore... you" I mutter to myself. He takes a step closer and, by instinct, I take a step back but he keeps moving closer. My face heats up and I choke on my words.

"W-What are you-" I manage out until his face is dangerously close to mine. His finger caresses my cheek and I see the red paint on his index finger.

"You have paint on your face..." He mutters. I clear my throat and take another step back but my back hits the wall.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask, looking away.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I said at the Eiffel Tower," He starts and I already feel my chest get tight. "Honestly... I felt a spark during our time on the tower and it was fun being with you."

Wait, He had a good time with me? Wait a felt a spark too?!

"Really?" I ask, a smile tugging on my lips making him smile as well.

"Yes and please don't ignore me, I want to be your friend" Friend? That struck me a bit in a bad way. Just a friend? I thought he felt a spark with me. Maybe he still likes Marinette. I force my smile to stay on my lips and try to make the lump in my throat disappear. Stop being such a crybaby Y/n, that's probably why he doesn't like you.

"Sure... I'd love to," I say in a toneless voice. His worried eyes stare into mine and I go back to cleaning. "Anyway I need to clean."

I clean up the red paint stains on the table with a sponge and force myself to quit shaking.

"Uh okay I need to leave so I'll see you around?" He says and I hear his footsteps fade as the library door closes.

"Adrien!"

I hear footsteps and I already know its the blonde boy. I scrub at the paint and Adrien stands in front of the table facing me.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asks.

"Fantastic" I answer keeping my eyes to the table. Yup everything is fucking fantastic! Never been better actually. I finish cleaning and look up at Adrien. He runs his hand through his hair and looks away thinking. There is nothing to think about.

"Maybe if-"

"Adrien no" I say.

"But Y/n he likes you-" I cut him off again.

"He doesn't like me! Why can't you understand that? He likes Marinette and who knows maybe... maybe she likes him too" I say feeling the lump form again in my throat. "M-Maybe they're better off with each other."

I throw the sponge in the cup and get my stuff already.

"Come on Adrien, it's getting late and we should get going" I say, slinging my bag over my shoulder. He follows suit and walk out the school, his car already waiting for his arrival. We exchange goodbyes and I start walking home. I hum a song and walk home exhausted. I don't know what to think anymore.

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

Come on Nathanael man up! I watch Y/n approach the bridge. Okay come on remember what Chat Noir said!

-10 minutes ago-

I walk out of school and look at Marinette.

"Bye Nathanael!" She says. I suppress my blush and wave back at her. I'm so awkward. I start walking home and feel eyes on me. A cold shiver runs down my spine and I glance around watching the occasional car pass by.

"Hey you!" I hear. "Watch out!"

I look around but see no on until I'm tackled by something from... above? My head hits the cement hard and I yelp at the pain.

"Ow!" I hold my head and open my eyes to meet green cat ones with a black mask. Chat Noir?

"I told you to watch out!" Oh it is him. He gets off of me and helps me up. I rub my head and cringe at the pain. "So you're Nathanael right?"

I nod and clutch my sketchbook close. "Yes, why?"

"Well a little kitty told me someone has a crush on you~" He says smirking. The first person I thought of was Y/n. He comes really close and whispers into my ear. "It's Y/n~ So you like her back?"

I jump back and a blush spreads across my face.

"You know... curiosity killed the cat" I say, covering my flaring cheeks.

"Yeah but satisfaction brought it back!" He says. "Now spill it, pretty boy."

"Can you stop with that?" I ask and huff. "Maybe I do... Maybe I don't."

Chat Noir looks at me with a 'are-you-serious?' face.

"I'll take that as a yes," He sighs. "Well you should try a move you know."

"Uh how?" I ask. He walks a bit closer and by instinct I take a few steps back.

"I'll show you" He says with a smirk.

-Flash back interrupted by blushing tomato-

I clear my throat and shake my head. I will forget about that! My cheeks flare and I start out on the bridge. Y/n looks out on the bridge. Her eyes glowing from the reflection of the light on water. My heart speeds up and I let out a shaky breath. Come on Nathanael, get your confidence. I was always a shy person but I want Y/n to know.

"Y/n" I walk out onto the bridge. Her eyes turn towards me and I swallow my nervousness.

"Nathanael... " She says.

"Y/n uh.." I step closer and by surprise she stays where she is. "That time on the tower..."

"Nathanael-"

"Listen to me..." I cut her off. "Please... I'm sorry I keep saying the wrong things but now I know what to say."

I take a few more steps until the space between is very little.

"Like I said... that time on the tower was amazing and now I know" A smile tugs at my lips as my index finger and thumb hold her chin to look at me. A noticeable blush on her cheeks make mine heat up. "That I... I like you Y/n."

I close the gap between us and my lips brush against her soft plump lips. My nervous feelings are gone and my muscles relax. Y/n kisses back and thoughts blur out of my mind. I can't believe I'm doing this. I made the first move! But I wish she was my first...

_____________________________

Guess who graduated and is on summer break? More updates! Sorry for the long wait it's been one hell of a ride to get this updated and I apologize! But oh lordy who is Nathanael's first kiss? See ya soon lovelies!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Edited 6/7/19 7:21 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 484 12
"You change into a different person when you smile!" "Is it a good thing, or a bad thing?" □■□■ Y/n, an outcast, who discharges electricity wheneve...
1.5K 137 23
[I wrote this when I was young and it's terrible lmao] After one crazy week, it's official: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, shy but cute high school designer...
134K 4K 16
The sequel of Naughty Chat. After the hardships of getting together and keeping friends, (Y/n) and Adrien think it's finally over with the exception...
26.4K 981 18
Adrien is a model. Nathaniel is just a boy who loves to draw. What happens when their paths cross? Adrien sneaks a peak at Nathaniel's book and find...