It was like a time bomb ~ A J...

Da JayIsRlyGay

Living in a world, where you can tell from your birth when you're going to meet your soul mate, was meant to... Altro

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note

Chapter 20

1.2K 28 11
Da JayIsRlyGay

Jay's POV

Alice and I continued watching the show from the side of the stage. Well actually I was admiring her ring, while she was still shaking and not believing her luck.
“I'm engaged to Zack” she kept muttering, one hand over her mouth.
I was still staring at the ring.
It was a golden ring, with small crosses engraved, and a heart shaped dark blue diamond, that was in the ring, not on top. The stone was held by some golden straps leaking over it. I let go of it, looking at her again, both of us smiling like crazy.
“Well then, I'd say you won the bet” I laughed, looking at her.
“Wait, what bet?” She asked confused.
“You forgot the bet?” I fake gasped.

10years earlier

And for my marriage, I also want to have the biggest and best cake somebody could possibly have!” Alice finished, talking about her dream wedding.
We've been talking about our wedding plans every now and then, and today was one of those days again.
Though I was only 16, and she was only 15, it seemed normal to us to talk about it.
“And who would be the groom?” I laughed, poking her side.
“Stop!” she laughed “Oh I don't know, maybe Dan Howell?” She answered, flicking her hair back.
“Fabulous girl” I laughed, lying back on her floor, facing the ceiling.
“You're just jealous you can't marry him” she giggled, her head hanging from her bed.
“Well, you two look cuter together though” I smiled, closing my eyes and humming a melody.
“Seriously, I can't wait for one of us to get engaged! Not because she'd get married, but because of the planning” she smiled.
“Yes! I mean, choosing the hall, church, the dresses for both bride and bridesmaid, inviting the guests, making the invitations... I think that's one of the best things. I mean you're excited as fuck and do everything to get this one day perfect” I smiled.
Alice nodded her head furiously, and both of us smiled in content.
“Hey Alice, let's make a bet” I smiled.
“Okay, what kind of a bet?” She laughed.
“Okay so, if you get married first, I'm going to pay for your bachelorette party, but if I get married first...” I started to think of something.
“I'm going to pay for yours” She laughed. I nodded and we shook hands.
“Why did I agree again?” she laughed.
“Because you know that you're going to win” I answered laughing.
“Oh shut up, we all know you're the one who will get married first” she shook her head. I rolled my eyes but laughed.
Back to now

“OH THAT BET!” she exclaimed after a couple of moments.
“Yeees! That bet!” I laughed.
“Oh god, that was such a long time ago” she sighed smiling. I nodded in agreement.
“Why did I bring this up, you forgot it!” I laughed jokingly. Let's be honest here, I would have payed for it either way.
“Well, it's because you're not as awesome as I am” she replied, flicking her hair back.
“You haven't even changed a bit in the last years” I laughed, referring to her flicking her hair back.
“Well, what can I say... I'M RANDOM!” she screamed suddenly, making me laugh.
We laughed for a good 5minutes, before calming down.
“Where the fuck did that come from” I asked still giggling.
“I have no idea” she replied, wiping a tear away.
We kept on talking during the concert, and finally Dear Maria was on.
I dragged her to watch the last performance because, I'm not going to lie, it was one of my favorite song of the boys. I just loved everything about it.
Half was through the song we went to the lounge again, so they wouldn't run us over, because let's be honest here, they would.
Shortly after, the boys ran over to us, still cheering and full of adrenaline. I laughed as Jack pulled me up and started spinning me around and dancing and singing with me. After a while he started spinning me and both of us lost balance. We stumbled across the room, and I luckily got hold of Alex, before getting my balance back, while Jack was lying on the floor, groaning in pain, making me laugh even more. Alex just chuckled and shook his head, while Rian looked worried at both of us. I stuck out my tongue at him, and looked over to Alice and Zack, and my heart seriously stopped beating because of the cuteness.
Alice was cuddled up against Zack's chest, Zack hugging her tight to him, and kissing her forehead, while whispering something to her, making her smile. I hated how in those moments, nobody had a camera with them or was filming this, because this was sure as hell the cutest moment in their whole relationship. I smiled, but the smile was soon changed into a frown.
We had to leave tour soon. And by soon I mean by the end of the week. Zack was talking to me earlier about it, and told me he wanted to have the marriage as soon as possible, and that meant that we had to leave earlier and plan everything. It made me sad to think of the fact that Alice had to leave Zack for such a long time, and I already knew that Alice would have a hard time. I sighed, and suddenly it hit me. Apart from the fact that Alice wouldn't see Zack, I wouldn't see Jack, and that made my eyes wide in horror. I wouldn't show it for now, I couldn't! I needed to enjoy the last days on tour.

After some minutes we all got out of the venue, where some fans were already waiting. I smiled and kissed Jack's cheek, before motioning that I'd go on the tour bus already. He nodded and shot me a smile, before turning back to the fans, a grin spreading across his face.

I loved how the fans would make him smile every time. No matter under what circumstances we'd meet fans, this smile would always turn up. No matter how stressed he was, how fast we had to do something, he'd always take the time to make somebody's day, year and maybe even life. I was about to reach the bus, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Confused I turned around to face a girl, about 16 or 17years old, holding something that seemed like a book in her hands, and a smile across her face.
“Hello” I smiled, looking at her.
“Hey” she managed to breath out.
“How can I help you?”I asked, hoping to lower the tension.
“I was hoping that you could maybe sign this?” She asked, opening the book to a new page. I nodded and took the sharpie she brought along, writing my hand down with some fancy decorations and a heart. As she was about to take the sharpie back, I noticed some scars on her arm. I furrowed my eyebrows shortly, before taking her hand in mine.
“You're amazing okay? And no matter who told you that you're not lied! You're lovely, and believe me, one of the cutest girls on this planets okay?” I looked her in the eyes. She nodded, tears forming in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and tried to comfort her, my own tears also coming.
“Thanks so much” she smiled as she pulled away.
“Never mind, and now off you go, meet your idols” I smiled, nodding into the boys direction. She nodded, but gave me an envelope first, and running off. I smiled and got onto the bus, walking into the kitchen area. I got a can of red bull, before taking out my phone and scrolling through twitter. About five minutes later, a very happy Alice came in and flashed me a smile.
“Oh look, it's Mrs. Merrick” I smiled, looking up at her. She squealed before taking a red bull for herself.
“Shut up Jay” she laughed after sitting down.
“You like it really” I smiled and took another sip.
“Maybe” she smiled, making me laugh. We sat there in a comfortable silence, both of us scrolling through our phones.
Half an hour later the boys got on the bus as well, all of them smiling and laughing. I smiled and got up, walking over to Jack.
“Hey there” he winked, making me laugh.
“S'up” I laughed.
“Oh I think you know what” he replied, making me roll my eyes but laugh.
“Fuck you Jack” I laughed, dragging him into the back lounge.
“W-Wait do you mean?” he asked confused, hope in his eyes.
“Wha- NO! I just oh my god Jack seriously!” I gasped laughing. “I just need to tell you something” I started, sitting down on one of the sofas.
“You're pregnant?” he asked shocked.
“I'm not!” I replied chuckling.
“Oh okay, well what is it then?” he asked, sitting next to me.
“I'm leaving tour sooner than planned” I explained, looking up at him. His expression changed. All the happiness was washed away and replaced with sadness.
“Why? I mean, tour is only going for another 3weeks!” he started, his voice sounding as if he'd cry any second.
“I'm so sorry but I need to help Alice with preparing the wedding, and Zack asked me if I could go with her. I mean, I'd go with her anyway, but I'm so sorry Jack” I explained, looking at him. He sighed, hugging me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes.
“I'm going to miss you” he muttered.
“I'm going to miss you too, but we will see each other soon” I smiled, pulling away and resting my forehead against his.
“Wait, does Alice know?” he asked after a while.
“No, Zack is going to talk with her” I replied, looking at him.
“When are you leaving?” he sighed.
“I don't know, as soon as possible, so we can get the plans ready” I replied. He nodded and took my hands in his.

Alice's POV

Zack has been acting the whole time since the concert. I was wondering what was wrong.
He regrets asking you to marry him
He hates you
He doesn't want this
This annoying voice kept repeating. I tried to shut it down, but no matter what I did, it didn't help. I just hope that Zack would talk to me about it as soon as possible, so I hadn't had to worry about it.
Jay and Jack joined us soon, both looked like they were about to cry.
Okay what the hell was wrong with all of them?
Just as I was about to ask, Zack took my hand and dragged me into the back lounge. My heart started pounding like crazy.
What was he going to tell me? He's so telling me he regrets asking me. Oh god.
“Don't worry, I don't regret asking you to marry me” he laughed, taking my hands in his. I let out a sigh of relief, making him laugh.
“What's the matter then?” I asked.
“I'm not sure how to say this but... You have to leave tour” he said, and my heart sunk. Did he not want me on tour? Was I too much of a bother? Why?
“Why?” I asked confused.
“Because I'd like to marry you as soon as possible after tour, so that we don't have to wait until the next tour ends. And I thought that it would be better if you and Jay leave tour for the end, and already start planning everything. You could already choose your dress, and when I come back we will put on the finishing steps” he explained, making me sigh in relief again.
“Thank god, I thought you didn't want me on tour” I said smiling.
“I'd never think like this! So, what do you think?” he asked grinning.
“Of course! I mean I understand it, and if it's what you want to do” I replied smiling.
He laughed and cupped my face, kissing me carefully, as if I'd break if he kissed me too eagerly.
“Okay, so when do we have to leave?” I asked pulling away.
“Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Matt has booked you the plane tickets already, so you're leaving whenever he says it” he smiled. I nodded and kissed him again.
“Wait, that's why Jay and Jack were so sad, right?” I asked suddenly. Zack sighed and nodded.
“Well, now let's enjoy the last days of tour!” I said cheerfully, dragging Zack back into the first room.

Next day Jay's POV

We got all of our luggage ready and sat at the airport in LA. I was currently hugging Jack for almost 10minutes already, but I would be missing him so damn much.
“You know you can go to mine whenever you feel like doing so?” he asked for the 1000st time. I nodded and he smiled, kissing my forehead.
“I'm going to miss you” I pouted, making him crack a sad smile.
“I'm going to miss you too” he replied, making my heart break again.
“It's only three weeks” I said, trying to hold the tears back. He nodded and kissed me once more. I quickly hugged everybody and gave everybody a kiss on their cheek, before I went off to the pass control with Alice, who had also tears in her eyes. I smiled at her, making her laugh before both of us waved at the guys.
We were now officially leaving tour, and heading back home.

We got onto the plane quite quickly after giving away our luggage and sat next to each other, talking a bit before listening to music and waiting until we arrive in Baltimore.
After the plane arrived

I woke Alice up and we got out of the plane. Both our moods were still a bit down, I mean we had to leave our boyfriends and were now in our old normal life again.
I sighed as I saw our luggage rolling over and got it, walking outside and calling a cab.
After I told him where to go he started the drive and I texted Jack.
Heya! We arrived about 20minutes ago, we're now on our way home! Love you xx
I smiled and put my phone back, to see Alice do the same. We arrived rather quickly at our house, payed the driver and got to the entrance.
I sighed, before opening the door. To my surprise, it was really tidy, and there was no major dirt anywhere. Alice shot me a confused glance, which I replied, before walking inside.
It was rather early, about 10am and so quietly opened the door to my room. Emma was lying on my bed, the covers over her head, making me giggle a bit. I tired to keep it silent and pushed the bad behind my bag, before walking out again. Alice was already in the living room drinking coffee and I joined her soon.
“When do you think they will wake up?” I asked.
“I have no idea!” she replied laughing.
Just then, the door opened, making me and Alice jump a bit.
“I'M HOME!” Claire yelled.
I giggled a bit, and raised my eyebrows.
“HEY CLAIRE!” I yelled back, hoping my voice sounded similar to Emma's.
“Wow you're already up?” Claire chuckled, making me laugh.
“Not really” I replied, walking into the hallway. To be honest, I've never seen Claire shocked that much.
“Jesus Christ Jay? What the fuck are you doing here?” She asked confused.
“We had to get here earlier” I replied, making her nod.
“Is Alice with you?” she asked, still pretty tensed. I nodded, and Alice appeared behind me.
“Hey! Nice hair color!” Alice smiled, referring to her now red hair.
“Hey! Oh yeah, thanks” she replied smiling weakly.
“Claire, is everything okay?” I asked.
“Of course, I'm just shocked you're here already! What made you leave so early?” She asked smiling.
Alice held up her hand making Claire gasp.
“Oh my god, congratulations! It's so beautiful!” She smiled, taking her hand and admiring the ring.
Alice and I smiled and just then the door to my room opened.
“Jesus Christ Claire, who the fuck is here at- Jay?!” She screamed in the end, running over and hugging me.
“Nice seeing you as well” I laughed, hugging her back.
“but why? I mean... Hey Alice!” She laughed, hugging Alice. “So? Why are you here already?” She asked, and Alice did the same again. Emma squealed before hugging Alice again.
“I'm so happy for you oh my god it's so beautiful fucking hell” She smiled, looking at the ring.
Maybe these weeks won't be that bad.

A/N: Hey everybody! :)
I hope you like the story so far and enjoy reading it!
I have changed the end of this chapter roughly 4times, but I'm quite happy with it now! :) I hope you like it as well :3
Let me know what you think in the comments and thanks for reading :)
lots of love,
Juliaa :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

201K 7.6K 34
Alex is a troublemaker, yet he doesn't want to be. It's just that when people get too close, or too personal for his comfort, he snaps. Events of his...
411 1 18
After Alex is heartbroken and Jack is trying to help him by finding girls to replace her with. Alex doesn't like the idea, but Jack never listens. Wh...
476K 6.7K 44
kelly barakat is jack barakat's sister who falls in love with jack's best friend alex gaskarth. this is their story together
9.1K 298 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...