Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 18 - I am who?!

29.8K 790 84
By themoonlightdemon

ANTONIA'S POV

"So this is what she imagine Cinderella wearing if she's a lesbian?" I showed Emerson the costume. Emerson's eyes widen. "The fuck! This is all see through! What's with the whip! This is so not the Cinderella I imagine." I chuckled. Taylor just place the costume on the table with a tag attached to it. Apparently Cinderella, in her mind was slutty and wearing tight clothes. "Look at sleeping beauty costume!" Ann showed us. "This is literally a lingerie." She laughed.

"I wonder who's the lucky one." I joked. "Look at Pocahontas." All of us gasped. "It's a 2 piece bikini?!" Taylor walked in. "Don't judge. It's lesbian version. Anyway, I finally have this bowl. Let's start." Taylor walked to Kelly and let her pick a roll of paper. Kelly opened it and read it out loud. "Princess Jasmine." Amara jumped excitedly! "Finally I am lucky for once." Taylor went to the clothing and gave Kelly her costume. Kelly eyes widen. "This is what the belly Dancer always wear right?" Taylor nodded.

What Kelly have to wear is so short and blinding. A lot of material in just her short skirt. The upper clothes only covers her breast area. The headdress will be a pain in the ass. Taylor walked to Amara. Like Kelly did, Amara looked at us. "I am..... Pocahontas." "THE BIKINI!" I yelled and laughed. Now it's Ann's turn. We all waited patiently. "Princess Aurora. That's sleeping beauty right?" Clare nodded. "Damn. The lingerie." Taylor smirked at Clare. Clare nervously let her hands in. She took her time. When she read the paper, she let out a relief sighed.

"I am Snow White." Taylor laughed and gave Clare her costume. "Good luck." She said. I am confused. Why does my Clare need a good luck? Clare showed everyone her costume. "I never thought Snow White this way." Clare said. What Clare have to wear, really challenged her. It's a dress alright. But a very short one, it's so short her ass is threatening to show. "Don't worry baby. I will love it." Adelaide said. Taylor showed her the bowl. "Your turn." Adelaide pick a roll and lugged as she read it. "I am Cinderella." I laughed.

"That's perfect! The whip and all." Adelaide turn to Taylor. "What's with the whip honestly?" She asked. "I always imagine Cinderella as a slave driver." Taylor stopped in front of Emerson and I. "There's two left." I pick both roll and gave one to Emerson. I opened mine first. "Rapunzel Rapunzel with hair so fine." I announced. "Mine is..... Blank?" "Blank?!" I looked at the paper. "What is this?!" Taylor smiled. "Emerson will be our princess Charming. I know how delicate a dress thing for her." "So basically she will be our pimp?" Ann asked. "Yup." Taylor replied.

I laughed. "What will Sabrina and Sam go as?" I asked. "Princess Elsa and Anna." My eyes widen and laughed hard. "That's perfect!" I said between laughed. If only they know they both married. "Now that you all have your costume, we need to discuss about menus and stuff." "Don't worry about that Kells, I already ordered everything." Taylor said. "Good. Now we only need to hire some support team." Ann stand. "We could use our family's maids. All you have to do is pay extra for their services." "It settle then." Kelly said and smiled.

I grabbed Emerson's hand and pushed her to the couch. I sit on her lap and smiled. "So Nia... How's the feeling dating my Sister?" Ann asked. "It feels like magic." Ann smiled. Ann sit next to us and suddenly Taylor sit on her lap. "Baby... I asked my daddy. He said yes." "Splendid!" Ann said. "Whoa whoa whoa!! You two?!" Emerson asked. I am quite shocked myself. "What? We're getting to know each other. So buzz off." Ann kissed Taylor in front of us. "I never knew my Sister will bang my Friend." That earned a smacked on the head by Ann.

"Hey Kells, do you have any private room? I miss my baby a lot." I asked and Kelly smiled. She pointed upstairs and I dragged Emerson with me. I opened the first door when we both on the second floor. I close and locked the door when we inside. "Good. Now we finally alone." I said and pushed Emerson on the bed. "Whoa.." Emerson said as I sit on her lap. "What?" I asked. "Hold on tiger." I stopped unzipping her jeans. "What's up? Your eyes not showing that desire. This is not you at all." She said. How can she know that.

"I'm just stressing out." "Sex will not fix that. Talking does. Tell me." She got up to a sitting position. Seriously?! She wants to talk? Not sex? That's a first. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Next week is the gala. So my parents putting a lot of pressure on me. Don't ruin it Nia, don't do stupid things Nia. I don't like it. I know it's important. But it's not who I am. I'm a troublemaker. I tend to do trouble stuff. Last year I burned someone's wig off." Emerson laughed. This is all a laughing matter to her huh.

"Babe, my parents do the same thing to me. Especially grandma Carmen. It's like as if this gala is the matter of life and death." Finally! Someone gets it. "I know right. What is so important about this!" I sighed. Emerson cupped my face. "Because this gala is the only tool to show what kind of family we are." I don't get it. "What I mean was, this gala is like a market for the rich and famous to bond and find ways to make more money. Three of influential family is the sole target for these vultures. And we all know the Christ family will be the star that night."

"Our family just want to compete with that. And since we're together, it shows Larove and Avilia will become one. A new empire will form with us as the star. They want to show us, as the new face of powerful family." "Emerson.. You spend a lot of time with Carmen huh?" She nodded. "I have to. It's for the future of my family business empire." I laughed. "Why?" "Because Allyson refuse to be the next CEO. And uncle Cameron's kids too. They say it's a lot of pressure to handle." Emerson sighed. "So they chose you and Clare?" "Only me. Clare refused as well." I smirked.

"So you're the next head of Larove Empire?" She nodded. "That's perfect. I will be the next head of Avilia Corp. and together we will be unstoppable." Emerson laughed. "What are we? Superheroes? Villains?" "A little bit of both I Guess." I said and kissed her lips. She pulled away. "Hey Nia. Ever wonder what's grandma Carmen dealing with illegally?" "Isn't she dealing with the working girls? You know. The ones in that mansion." Emerson smiled. "As much I want to believe my grandma is a saint, I know she's doing a lot of bad stuff to get where she is now." Emerson suddenly said.

"Why? I know the people she... You know... Deserve it." Emerson looked at me with her sad eyes. "She's raising me to be like her Nia. At first I love it. But then what I did to that man was.. Crazy." "Emerson... You killed a person who deserved to be dead. That's all that matter. You killed a man who do bad stuff to woman." She looked at me in shocked. "What? Ann told me about you sometimes." She shake her head. "But this country have laws and my family not following the rules at all." I laughed.

"Emerson, you think everyone abide with the law? Please... Even law enforcement don't. Look, whatever you family did, is for the good of the family. Your aunt Bella and Hope nearly died because of these kind bad man. Every family have their own secret Ems, they have reason to be treated that way." I said and smiled at her.

"Like it or not Ems, Carmen have Damien Christ blood. Her nature will always tend to be violent. He's the most notorious criminal of all time. No matter how many time the law gets to him, he always find a way to get away." Emerson chuckled.

"Anyway. Since we're inside this marvellous room. Get those pants off and fuck me! I'm horny." I didn't wait for her to response. I just pushed her on the bed and lay on her. We lost count of how many condoms we have to use that night.....

*NEXT MORNING*

I checked out myself again for the last time and smiled at the beauty on the bed. She's still asleep. "Emerson." I shake her body lightly. "Come on. Wake up. We're going to be late for school." She groaned and stirred a bit. "Go take a shower. I'm done. I'll be waiting downstairs." She groaned again and I went outside. I looked  around at this vast mansion and wonder how could they furnished it in time. This is one hell of a mansion.

"Morning Nia." Rish greeted me. "You're here?" Rish smirked. "Hell yeah I am." "You realised you're dating the Daughter of a famous hotelier right? She's like British version of Paris Hilton." Rish nodded. "I am aware. I know my background is not that, amazing. But at least I'm carrying the Christ name." Rish winked. We both walked down the stairs and joked around. As we both near the dining room, we heard people bickering.

We both looked at each other and placed our ears at the door. "What will we do about this?" That's Taylor. "We? No. It's my problem and I will fix it myself." That's Ann. "Don't give me that bloody shit. We're in this together." Are they fighting? I thought they both madly in love. "Taylor..." "No. We will think of something and that's final." Taylor ended it. We both walked away from the door and ran to the dining room. "Morning. What's up with you two? Seen a ghost somewhere?" Amara asked us when we both barged in the room.

"Where's princess charming?" Kelly asked when she walked in. "Getting ready." I said and sit on a chair. Seconds later Ann and Taylor walked in. Ann looked a little different. She's been crying. Her eyes showed it all. "You okay?" I asked my best friend. She only nodded. Now I know she's in some deep trouble or something. "Ann can we talk in private." I didn't wait for her to say anything. I just grabbed her hands and walked outside to the patio. "Okay spill. I know something bothering you. I've known you too damn well." She sighed.

She looked up. "Nia... I know I can't keep anything from you. It's just... I accidentally My sex video with Taylor to my moms phone. I don't know how to explain to her when I'm home." I couldn't control my laughed anymore. I know I'm a bad Friend. "How did you... When did... HAHAHAHA." I laughed hard. "Last night... Never text after taking a video of a very steamy sex." She sighed. My stomach hurt from the laughed. I finally regained back my senses and smiled. "Don't worry. Alle will understand." Ann scratch her head. She's really not in focus right now.

I gave her a little pep talk and walked back in with her. By now everyone is in the dining room including Emerson. "Where's Clare and Adelaide?" Emerson asked. "They went home. Adelaide can't stay for the night." Amara replied.  "Morning.." I kissed Emerson's cheek. "Morning." Someone huffed. "I think last night sex marathon is enough for you two." Kelly suddenly said. "Yea. We can't even sleep with the moaning and orgasm scream." Rish added. I just shrugged while Emerson grabbing some toast.

"Jealous much." Kelly let down her glass of juice and looked at me. "We're not jealous. Just tired. But you two do know what's a condom right? I bet Emerson's little swimmers must be very strong. We don't want to have a pregnant head cheerleader." Kelly winked. "Why not? Clare can take over if I'm pregnant. Beside, I'm carrying Emerson's kid. That would be a blessing. It's also the time to make everyone as my slave." I smirked. Emerson clear her throat. "Kelly dear, we know about all those safe sex part. We all took that sex ed when we're in St. Miriam." Emerson said and munch her toast.

I finished my breakfast and told Emerson that I will wait for her outside. My phone vibrated while I stand next to my car and there's a text from my manager. Apparently after the gala I have a fashion show in Milan. I have to be apart from Emerson for 2 weeks. I sighed. "Hey. What's up?" I showed my phone to Emerson. "Oh... Work. It's okay. It's only 2 weeks. We can manage." "I can't." Emerson chuckled. "Honey we've been apart for 3 years. Anyway, let me drive today."

My eyes widen. She want to drive?! "Serious?" She nodded. I gave her my keys and went to the passenger seat. We both got in together and she put the key in the ignition. She pressed the start button and my car's engine roared. "You sure Ems?" I asked again. "I'm sure." She smiled and started to drive to school. "So.. You're not afraid right?" Emerson didn't respond. She's too focus on the road. I decided not to talk to her while she's driving. It's almost funny to see that. I can't even put on some music.

Upon arriving at school, Ann and Clare just looked at us and didn't move at all. We both got out of the car and Emerson locked the door. I snapped my fingers in front of them and they blinked. "Emerson you're driving?!" Clare asked. Not believing her own eyes. "I Guess I did." Emerson said and smiled at her sisters. Ann looked at me. "What did you do to her? How is that even possible?!" I chuckled. "Ann honey, all she need is support. Not pity. Beside, the sex I'm giving her was amazing. She gained more courage to be herself again right?" Ann nodded.

"She become more daring too. Anyway, I told the team we will have a meeting at lunch." I thanked Ann for that. I bid my goodbyes to Emerson and followed Ann towards the school building. "The review for yesterday routine." Ann handed me her phone. They love the little Chase and Emerson drama at the end huh. "Some say they love how you dance at the intro. Look here." I laughed. "They love my butt huh. Well my butt is loveable." I was about to walked towards our locker when three freshman girls stopped me.

One of them handed me a flier. "Nia Avilia fan club?" Ann chuckled. "We started a fan club. You will be surprise by how many girls and guys in the club." The other girl said. "Wow." I laughed. "This is overwhelming. I am not that popular to have my very own fan club." I humbly say. "Are you serious?! You have millions of followers in social media." I looked at the girl who handed me the flier. "Are you the president?" She shyly nodded. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tara. Tara Holiday." I smiled.

I reached for my phone. "Do you have any social media?" Her eyes widen. "I d-o.." Again I smiled. "Okay. Tell me." She reached for her phone and showed me her Twitter and IG account. I hold her hand because it's shaking too much. "Okay got it. I'll follow you.... Now." Her phone vibrated and she literally screaming. "ANTONIA AVILIA FOLLOWED YOU ON TWITTER AND INSTA!!" They all screamed. "Ok. Just tell me if you all wanted me to be in one of the meetings and all. I'll be there. Either PM or just meet me face to face. Or you could just asked my Friend Ann here." Ann smiled.

They all thanked me and excuse themselves. "Busy day for you huh..." Ann chuckled. "It's hard to be me." I joked. "Yea. So hard." "Oh and Ann, I'm going to Milan. 2 weeks. After the gala. Can you and Clare take care of the team while I'm gone. Also don't forget to watched me on TV." Ann chuckled at my request. "Aren't you suppose to say the last part to Emerson?" "I know. But I'm planning to bringing her with me."

"She said yes?" Ann asked.

"She doesn't know it yet. I should tell her stuff when we have sex. She always say yes." Ann laughed. We both entered the first class of the day, English Lit. I groaned when I noticed the title. "Macbeth?! Oh damn." "What's wrong with Shakespeare? It's an art."

I sighed. "It's not Shakespeare's I'm groaning about. Remember Macbeth play? When we both juniors." Ann laughed when she remember the day we all participate in the Macbeth play. "It's good theatre." "It's bad." The teacher, Mr Burns walked in and smiled at us. "Settled down class. And yes I mean you Nia." They all laughed. I smiled at everyone.

"If you all must know, next week will be arts and craft month. So I would really appreciate it if the senior will be participating in the school play." Mr Burns looked at me and Ann. "This year we will be doing Romeo and Juliet. It will be a very exciting play if we can get the school popular head cheerleader to be in the play..." I laughed.

"No way. After Macbeth, I can't be in any play anymore." "Come on Nia.... Ann?? Anyone?" I shake my head no. "I will come to watch them but not participating. Remember how bad I was in Macbeth? They all laughed all through the way. And Macbeth is a sad story!" "Sorry Mr Burns. Let the others have a try to be in school play. Like Nia said we will watch." Ann politely refuse. Mr Burns sighed. "Alright then." He continued with the class.

10 more minutes until class is over, someone knocked on the door and Mr Burns opened it it. It's Clare. Why is she soaking wet? "I'm sorry. But I need to see my Sister and Nia." Ann and I stand and walked towards her. Mr Burns closed the door to give her privacy. "What happen to you? Why are you soaking wet?" Ann asked. "Peter pushed me. Anyway. I need to get changed. Any of you have extra clothes?" "I do. My duffle bag. There's clean clothes." I said and gave her the keys. "Thanks." She took the keys and walked towards the locker room.

"Can we do something about Peter? I really hate him now." Ann said beside me. "I'll think of something." We both walked back to class and continued with the class......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 804 31
You both fall for each other.. **maihua don't read this** HIS NAME IS AIDEN NOW AND GOES BY HE/HIM I DO NOT CLAIM THIS BOOK
650K 14K 24
Read to find out Warning.. This story has Mature languages and sexual contents
1.7M 56.3K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
48.6K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...