Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama

31.5K 823 97
By themoonlightdemon

EMERSON'S POV

The night I came home, my parents were waiting outside with their big grin plastered on their face. "So..." Mom started to say when I walked up to them. "How's the trip?" Mommy asked. "Fun." They both looked at each other. "We have a surprise for you." They both smiled. They grabbed my hands and dragged me off to the garage. I'm wondering about this and sighed. "You do know I'm scared of driving." "We know." Mom said. "But we just want to give you a little gift." Mommy said and we stopped in front of a covered car.

I sighed again. "We want to give you this." Mom pulled the cover off and smiled at me. "Happy late birthday Emerson. We didn't get to give you anything because you were at London." I smiled at them. I looked at my gift and thanked them. "Well I do love a Porsche." They both smiled. "Nia agreed to teach you driving again. So have fun with that." They said and leave me alone. I shake my head and walked towards the living room. I started to yawn and rubbing my eyes when I noticed Ann and Clare. And I think that's Adelaide sleeping on Clare's thigh.

"Is the movie started yet?" My friends walked in with food and beverages. "Oh hey Ems." Amara said. "OMG YOU HAD SEX!" Kelly yelled. Everyone's eyes on me and I sighed. "How can is it possible for you to know that?" Kelly smirked. "So I was right? You did?" Damn I got tricked again. "I'm going now." I said and leave them all. "Not so fast. This came for you." Taylor handed me a letter. I thanked her and walked towards the stairs. As I was walking up, I was pushed aside by a force. It's grandma Carmen.

"Sweetheart!!!!" She ran to grandma Larissa and hugged her tight. "I miss you sweetheart. I hate traveling. I don't want to be far from you." She said and grandma Larissa chuckled. "I know. You call me every hour." She looked up to me. "Welcome back Ems." I smiled back and walked to my room's direction. I closed the door as I entered and locked it. I placed my bags on the floor and slumped to bed. I reached out for the letter and opened it. Hmmmm. "Zachary Avilia." I read out loud.

Zach sent me a letter?! Now that's unusual. When I looked at the letter I'm sure it's him. It's all smudge and some of the words can't be read at all. I try my best to understand it.

Emerson,

Don't hurt my Sister again. Nia is one of a kind. She's mean, but also loving. She's a bitch but she's an angel. She's my Sister and I will not let her be sad again because of you. She love you. Please take care of her.

                                                       Love, Zach

I chuckled. Zach really love her huh. This is a threat. A very funny threat. I kept the letter on my night stand table and lay down on the bed. Tomorrow will be the start of the spirit week. I wonder what will I have to witness in school.....

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I was inside Ann's car when a group of guys starting to shoot at us using the paintball gun. "The hell! I just washed my car!" Ann get out of the car and started screaming at them. Clare and Adelaide get out followed by me. They both instantly into each other's arms and kissed. Ann on the other hand still screaming. Suddenly three Aston Martin parked beside us and I know it's my friends. They all get out and smiled at me. They locked their car and walked towards me. They kissed my cheeks and asked about my morning. Like usual.

"Can I have some of that love?" A voice startled us. I turned to see Nia with her duffle and school bag. She put the bags down and ran towards me. She jumped and I catches her like a big baby she is. Her legs wrapped around me waist and her hands on my shoulder. Her lips touched mine and we immediately exploring each other's mouth passionately. "Get a room." I heard one of my friends said. I'm not sure who. We pulled away and she smiled at me. "I miss you." She said.

"Honey we called this morning." "Not enough for me." Somebody cleared her throat and we both turned to Ann. "Well it's not like I hate to see my both Sister's face being eaten but we have a spirit week to get busy to." Nia pout. "Ann is no fun!" She jumped off of me and grabbed her bags again. "See you later babe." She kissed my cheek and walked with Ann to the school building. "How does it feel to have somebody love you?" Kelly asked. I turned to her and smiled.

"I feel amazing." "You got that right. Just look at her. She's the bloody head cheerleader for god sake." Taylor said beside me. "And she's an Avilia. One of the leading business empire in the world." Amara added. "What is this? A day in Emerson life?" I joked. All three of them looked at me. "Well..." Kelly showed me her phone. I looked at it. It's an article. About me... And Nia. My eyes widen. It's the picture of us shopping in Philly. And eat at that restaurant. "The whole worlds know an Avilia and Larove is dating each other. Read the article."

"Antonia, world famous model and future businesswoman is dating one of the world top business mogul in the world! AGAIN!" I read out loud. Kelly scroll down. It's a picture of Ann and Nia lip locking at the beach. I laughed. "Seriously. They thought Nia having an affair with me?" "You do realise there's hundreds of reporters and paparazzi out the school ground? Your family security team threw them out." Amara chuckled. "For them, socialites like you is one of the main topic nowadays. And Nia is one of the famous ones." I let my fingers through my hair.

I handed Kelly's phone to her and smiled. "I don't mind about them. They all can suck it." My friends laughed and we both walked in the school building. Everyone were on their phones and looking at me weirdly. "Now what?" I asked my friends. "Well you and Nia is a very huge news. It's what they call 'join partner' between two huge business family. They see it as a threat. A threat that your family will be richer." Taylor chuckled. "They both billionaires when they born to the world. I don't think they need to be more richer than that."

"You're dating Nia and yet here you are with three gorgeous ladies. One is not enough Emerson?" I know that voice. It's Chase. "Are you jealous?" Amara asked. "You want Nia and now you're making these accusation." Taylor added. "We all hate you." Kelly finished. Chase and his gang walked forward, face to face with my friends. "You think your boys scared us? Think again bitches. Even my Sister have more muscle than you all." Kelly added. What is happening?! "So now you have these girls to protect you?! How shame freak."

"Who are you to call me a freak? I'm not the one who keep on chasing someone's Girlfriend." I bantered him. He was so surprised by my sudden courage. "So you're going to be a bad ass now? Nia talked you through it? To use your inner demon?" He smirked. "I was a demon before. I changed after I killed a man because he's a dick. Like you. Now get out of our sight before your fate ended up being like the him." I threatened. He walked back and huffed. He turned and walked away. At least he knows his boundaries.

"Good job Ems." Kelly cheered. I smiled. Suddenly the whole hallways was filled with crazy hormonal teenagers. All I can see is student running around, jumping and screaming at us. "LAROVE HIGH!" Some of them screamed. "Animals." Amara said. Clare and Adelaide chuckled. "That's the school spirit alright. This week is like a opening ceremony for the school sports and even the clubs activity and tournament. It's to make everyone feel excited." Clare explained. "See that..." She pointed at a banner. "The Football team determined to win the title this year."

"This is what they call spirit week? It looks like animals get out of their cages." Taylor added. "Well. Welcome to Larove High. Where your inner animal is free to be out and play around." Adelaide said and excuse herself. "After school there will be the famous pep rally. You will get to see Nia lead the cheer team. Don't forget to root for your sisters as well Ems." Clare joked. I laughed and nodded. We begin our day in class like usual. Boring, excitement, even happy times I guess. Then there's lunch time where again I didn't get to see Nia or my sisters.

I'm guessing they all busy with the pep rally I suppose. After lunch we proceed to our class and wonder about my Nia. I'm excited to see her dance for the first time. I heard some of the girls in my class said if she will be doing some stunts like last year. Apparently her team is famous for its stunt and seductive dancing. After hours of torture finally the last bell rang. By now the hallways were filled with eager teens. Some even painted their faces with our school official Colour, black and gold.

The freshman's running around with their painted face to the indoor gym, where the pep rally will be held. Some group of sophomores collided with me when they all too excited for the event. I cursed under my breath. "I wonder what is so exciting about this thing." Kelly said while helping me up. "I have no idea." Amara laughed and we all looked at her. "Look at the seniors." We did and laughed too. "Now that's what I called school spirit." The guys were shirtless and painted their body with our school logo. "Come on. Let's get to the gym. I want the best sit." Taylor said and we walked towards the gym.

Before we entered we already could hear the student chanting 'LAROVE HIGH'. Apparently they were 'stampeding'. "Like I said... Animals." Amara said and we entered. The gym was decorated for this event. Student made banners were hanging around and there's a podium in the middle of the gym. Probably that's where Abigail do some speech later. Among everyone, we were the only one without any school related ornament either painted or on us. "I found some seats." Kelly pointed at an empty bleachers. We all walked towards the bleachers and sit. We waited patiently and looked around, studying everyone's action.

"Yo Ems!" A person greeted me. Is that.... "RISH!! YOU MADE IT!" Kelly beamed. They know each other. Suddenly they kissed in front of us. "Whoa whoa whoa..." I said. "What?! She's my Girlfriend." Kelly said and grabbed Rish hand and sit on her lap. "You and Rish?" I asked. Rish nodded. "We met in London. I looked at her and she looked at me. We love each other just like that." Rish said. "I was shopping alone in Oxford street. Then I saw this beautiful butch." Kelly licked Rish's earlobe. Rish giggled and wrapped her arms around my Friend.

"Coincidence much." I said under my breath. The cheerleaders walked in the gym. My Mission is to looked for my girl. My eyes landed on a blonde beauty with her hair in a high ponytail. She waved at me excitedly. I waved back. The whole team waved at me now. This is awkward. "Emerson now is the most popular girl in school huh." Amara teased. I wrapped my arms around her neck and rubbed her head hard. "How's that for popular." I said and keep rubbing her head. It totally ruin her hair.

Soon Abigail walked in the gym with the teachers. Damn. Never seen Abigail so.. Sophisticated. She walked towards the podium and smiled at us all. "Welcome... To Larove High spirit week opening ceremony." The student roared and some even whistled. She begin to present her speech to the student and I was so lost because of how Nia smiling at me. Both of her cheeks painted with black and gold stripes. But still, she's beautiful as ever.

Abigail ended her speech with a confetti Canon being blast off and some student remove the podium. Nia walked towards the middle and smiled at all of us. "How's everyones day going?" Series of fine answered her. "Are you ready to let this party kicked off?!" She yelled and the student roared. The cheerleaders begin to flip around her and form a single row on each side. Nia smiled. "ARE YOU READY?!" She yelled and the student roared. "1, 2, 3, 4!" She yelled and the music started to played a very fast beat.

Nia begin to dance like she's in a step up movie. My eyes widen. She can dance! The cheerleaders begin to dance and it totally synchronised with her. They all whipped their hair and that earned a loud roared from the boys. I noticed my sisters as well. Adelaide cheer for Clare few step below us. Suddenly they all stopped moving and the music changes. They all walked around to formed a three row lines and stayed still. Not moving at all. Then an up beat remix of Calvin Harris - Open wide started to played. Some girls being thrown to the air and shes perfectly landed on the floor with both legs. We all gasped.

Their body moved swiftly with the music and it totally gaining a lot of attention when they all crawling on the gym floor seductively. So this is what they mean by seductive moves. Suddenly the Football and Soccer team joining them and begin to dance in sync as well. They all jumped and looked back, suddenly the cheerleaders yelled 'TURN DOWN FOR WHAT' and the music begin to played again and this time DJ Snake - Turn down for what.

The boys started to grinding themselves on the cheerleaders and I noticed Chase is getting a little handsy on Nia. I abruptly stand and watched them throughly. This is not cool at all. The student behind me started to boo and threw things at me. They asked me to sit down but I didn't budge. They ended their dance but Chase's hands still on Nia's waist. I know his hand is going lower and he's trying to touch my woman's butt. The Weekend - The Hills started to played in the background and my blood is boiling.

His hand is not budging from her waist. I started to walked down the bleachers and preparing my fist to hit this creep. I ignored my sisters and ran straight to Chase. Nia removed herself from him and I just jumped on him like an animal. Our body hit some of the freshman boys and I just grabbed his collars. "You try to touched my woman bitch!" I yelled and hit his face a couple of times. I don't know where my strength came from. All I care is to end this bastard's life. I grabbed his shirt with both hands and make him stand. I turned his body and pushed him to the floor.

That's when I see his fear. Why fear? Because I let my Swiss knife out. By now I heard Abigail called out for me. She's yelling for me to stopped. Chase, using his hand move backwards. I still keep a cold gaze on him, playing with my knife. Suddenly I felt a hand cupped my face. "Emerson!" My eyes focusing on a blonde beauty. She chuckled. "That's enough. Don't kill him..." She leaned in. "Yet." Nia touched my hands and keep my knife away. "You're scaring the freshman." I nodded and looked behind her.

Chase's friends helping him up. He turned and walked away. But before he gets far I ran towards him and kicked his back with my feet. He fell forward and groaned in pain. "Now I feel satisfy." I said  as Nia laughed at Chase. "Now who's the loser Chase." She said out loud and earned a loud laughed from the students. Nia asked me to sit back with my friends. They all laughed when they saw me coming. "That's wicked Ems!!" Kelly and Rish laughed. "I totally rooting for you." Taylor added. "I was waiting for the knife action." Amara said.

"I will have my moment with him for sure. He's the reason I can't remember at all." I huffed and sit back down. The activities went like nothing just happen. Some of the student even thanked me for punching that bastard. He's a big bully in school. I noticed my sisters looking at me worriedly. I know they both shocked to see me act like that. I promise my parents I won't be violent anymore. But these recent things that happen make me want to kill everyone. It's like as if it's calling my inner over protective instinct back.

"Can I have everyone's attention please." Nia said through the mic. "Kelly, Taylor and Amara please come forward." My friends stand and walked towards Nia. "As you may know, I usually will host the best party in town on Friday night of every spirit week. But this year, there will be a slight changes." Nia said. Every student in the gym started to chattered up. Asking what's happening. Nia gave the mic to Kelly. "Okay listen up!" The chatter died down. "Nia may not be hosting it but we are. The party will be held in our mansion. Every student is welcome. Yes even freshman's. But we have rules and anyone who break it, will be kicked out by our security guard."

Kelly looked at everyone. "The rule is to have fun!" The student roared in excitement. "See you all Friday night!!" Kelly ended and smiled at everyone. The pep rally ended and I walked down with Rish. My sisters the first to meet me. "We need to talk." Clare said. "At home." Ann smiled. Nia walked towards me and peck my lips. "Next time don't kill a person without me." She whispered. I chuckled. "At least I get them to know who am I truly." She nodded. She turned to meet my friends. "Is it really okay for you guys to host the party?" Kelly nodded.

"Yup. The mansion will fit. I'm sure of it." "No I mean the freshman. I can host it with freshman attending because I have separated house." Kelly laughed. "The freshman and sophomore will surely be separated from the juniors and seniors. No booze for them. Just soda's." I wrapped my hands on Nia's waist. "It's fine babe. She host parties at our boarding school. She can handle a little party at her mansion." I support. "This party will kick off our spirit week for sure." Clare said.

"Oh yes. I have the entertainment list already. It's all being book and they all agreed to come." Now I wonder who she picked. But if it's Kelly, I'm sure it will be the best. "Taylor.." Taylor smirked at me. "The theme will be.... Disney Princesses... Lesbian style." Amara clapped her hands. "Discussion of this theme will only be participate for the chooses one. And by that, I mean Ann, Clare, Adelaide, Kelly, Taylor, me, Ems, Nia, Rish and of course our chaperone, Sabrina and Sam." I looked at Nia.

"I force them to participate. Either them or my mothers. And I swear mama will be the craziest chaperone ever." I nodded. "And when is this discussion?" I asked. "Tonight. Our mansion." Amara said. "Is this compulsory?" They all looked at me. "YES EMERSON." They all said in unison. I sighed. This will be the worse day ever.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...
93.7K 1.9K 72
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are CLOSED 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if...
1.7M 56.5K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
267K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...