Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 31

2.4K 33 7
By ryderlynnfever

Today is the day of cheerleading squad best of the year championship and I will make sure that today I will make the judges impressive.

I already recorded New Directions's voice sing Michael Jackson's songs like Thriller, Black or White and Billie Jean because we will perform it with that song and coach Sylvester didn't know about that.

"William McKinley High School let me present to you the cheerleading squad!"

We come to the center of the hall bring our poms-poms. I can see that coach Sylvester is on audience seat, talking with a judges.

The music begin. We throw our poms poms away and changes it into a black hat like Michael Jackson usually wear.

We keep dancing until it end up with me on the top of pyramid. I smirked at coach Sylvester and I bet she never imagine I could do this.

The judges are smiling at us. I know that we can make it. The audience clapping and cheering right after we ended up our performance.

I jump from my top pyramid and hi-five with the others cheerio. We did it, we make it.

"We make it, Emily!" Stacey hugged me from my left side.

"Yes, we make it." I smiled at her.

We then went out from the hall until I saw coach Sylvester is walking with one of a judges to her office.

I'm still bring my sportbag with the others cheerio walked behind me.

"Woohooo, our queen for today." Some jocks passed us and tried to teased us.

"Back off, dude!" A familiar husky voice from our back.

I turned my face and Puck is glaring at thoose jocks. I come over to him and hug him so tight.

"I can see your ass from that position." Puck said.

"Nasty Puckerman." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna come to my house?" Puck asked.

"I know what inside your mind."

"Yes, make out." Puck whisper on my ear.

"I cant imagine why I should date a guy like you." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha come on, baby." Puck take my hand and walked off lead me.

I rolled my eyes and walked behind him to get to the parking lot and enter his car and drive away to his house.

"Nobody's home?" I asked Puck as out from his house.

"Yes, thats why I brough you here." Puck smirked at me.

I sighed and entered his house then walked to his room with him follow me from behind.

I sat down on the carpet floor and take his guitar and then start playing it. Puck sitting down next to me with our back againts his bed.

"I cant win, I cant win. I'll never win this game without you, without you. I'm lost, I'm vein, I'll never be the same without you, without you." I'm singing while playing his guitar.

"Graduation in couple months." Puck suddenly said.

"Yeah and I dont even know what will happen with my future." I said without looking at him.

"At least you've planned to enter university and me? I dont know." Puck simply said.

I turned my face at him. I place his guitar on the ground and hugged him from his right side. I dont know what will happen next but I dont wanna leave him.

"You've planned to follow me to LA." I said to him.

"Because I dont know myself would be without you. You are the only one person who always remind me to be a cool man and good guy. Other people treated me like a trash but you make me feel special." Puck said.

"Because you're special to me even I have to feel jealous everyday I saw a girl was trying to flirt with you." I chuckled.

"Haha forget about this. Wanna eat something, babe?" Puck asked me.

"If you dont mind to cook me food. Why not?" I giggled.

"Alright stay here." Puck give me a quick kiss and walked off.

I moved my body and sitting on his bed with my back againts the wall. I take a man magazines from his side table, never knew that Puck read this.

"Actually the reason I asked you to come here because I already made it for you." Puck walked back and bring a cake box.

"What is that?" I asked Puck.

"Open it." Puck simply said.

I opened the box and I saw some cupcakes with love sign on it then a pink paper note in the box I take it and read it. 'Will you be my prom date, Emily Hudson?'

"Of course I do!" I hugged him.

"Last prom, you were the one who asked me to the prom, wait no. Last prom we fighted because you think that I cheated with Lauren Zizes." Puck said to me.

"And I was jealous because of that. I almost didnt come to the prom because of that." I sighed.

"But I'm here now and we can go to the prom together." Puck smirked at me.

"Dont we plan here to have a make out? Your cheesy words make me wanna vomit." I laughed.

"Wow baby, you're nasty now." Puck smirked at me.

He pushed his face closer to me and start kissing me until I lay my body on his bed and he is on top of me.

He then pulled our lips away and layin his body next to mine with his hand hold my hand.

"Your ass still stuck in my mind since I can see that clearly." Puck suddenly said.

"Thats more disgusting than your cheesy words, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"You have to be proud because I see that, baby." Puck said.

"Make no sense." I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Week Later.

"You sure you can bring this alone?" Sam asked as he saw me bring a big lamp alone.

"Dont ask but help her bro, you need to be a active guy." A guy voice.

I turned my face and Joe is here. "Joe!!!"

"Officially a new sophomore here now." Joe smiled at me.

"Tarantula head..." Sam said innocently.

"See you in choir room today!" I wave Joe a goodbye and bring this big lamp to coach Sylvester's office.

I have to bring this carefully or if it's break, I will die.

I entered coach Sylvester's office carefully.

"Place it over there." Coach Sylvester simply said as she sitting in her chair.

I place that big lamp on the corner carefully or my life will end today.

"Is there anything I can do, coach?" I asked.

"Have a seat." She said.
"You know what? That was punishment for you because you came out with the Jackson number with cheerio and you recorded that sucks glee club voice for our performance. The worst thing, you didnt tell me at first!"

"I'm sorry, coach." I said with my head down.

"I cant imagine why I choose you as the head of my cheerio that time. You're sucks!" Coach Sylvester said.
"But glad the judges understand me and he is a fan of Michael Jackson so he gave it to us."

"So is it means that we won right?" I asked.

"Not us, but me. I won!" Coach Sylvester smirked at me.

"So you wont cut my scholarship right?"

"Depends if you make a mistakes, I will cut your scholarship." Coach Sylvester simply said.

"Thank you, coach." I said happily.

"One more thing. Stick this on the wall to let them know that William McKinley Cheerleading Squad is the best." Coach Sylvester gave me a stack of poster and glue.

"Alright, coach." I said and walked out from her office.

I start stick that posters on the wall and the wall board until it's nothing left.

* 20 minutes later *

"And it's done!" I said as I stick the last posters on the wall.

"Wow congratulations, you guys win." Mr. Schue said behind me.

"Thank you, Mr. Schue. I will try everything to make everything I dreamed come true." I smiled at him and walked off.

I might lost at first but now I'm a winner and I wont give up and I will try everything.

Emily:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
I still mess up but I'll just start again
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next

Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No, I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Look how far you've come, you filled your heart with love
Baby you've done enough, take a deep breath
Don't beat yourself up, don't need to run so fast
Sometimes we come last, but we did our best

I entered the choir room and still singing this song with my happy face.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

I'll keep on making those new mistakes
I'll keep on making them every day
Those new mistakes

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Try everything

"Try everything." I'm smiling as I sit down on my seat.

"Babe?" Puck frowned and shake his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I wake up from my imagine.

"You dont answer Mr. Schue's question but you're keep smiling like an idiot." Puck frowned.

"Ups sorry." I giggled.

"Did you know where is Finn and Kurt?" Mr. Schue asked me.

"Finn is sick, he got fever and Kurt went out with his dad until this weekend." I said to Mr. Schue.

"We have a new member here guys! He is Joe Hart." Mr. Schue said as Joe walked in.

"Whats wrong with you today?" Puck asked me.

"Cheerios win and Sue wont cut my scholarship." I sighed and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Thats my chick!" Puck said.

"Who's excited with prom and valentine?" Mr. Schue asked excitedly.

"Nobody..." I mumbled.

"Promsaurus! It will be prom theme this year." Mr. Schue wrotes on the white board.

"Promsaurus?" Puck frowned.

"Yes, promsaurus. Prom dinosaurs." Mr. Schue said.

"How the hell we can go to the prom with dino? Thats weird." Puck frowned.

"Just have a deal with it." I simply said.

"You know what, Emily? When you say that I imagine you like Monica from Friends." Artie said to me.

"Yeah because I'm Monica and Finn is Ross." I said to Artie.

Mr. Schue sighed. "Alright, back to the prom! Who's excited?"

"Nobody." I mumbled.

The bells rings.

"What do you have next?" Puck asked me.

"Umm English. And you?" I asked Puck.

"Sucks history. See you, babe." Puck kissed my cheeck and walked off.

I sighed and walked to my locker to get my book and some silly stuff.

"Hey do you already have a prom date?" Sam asked me.

"Of course, Puck already asked me since a long time ago. Why, Sam?" I replied.

"I dont know who should I bring for the prom this year or maybe I shouldnt come." Sam said as we walked together.

"Why dont you ask Mercedes? She is nice and loved." I turned my face at him.

"We dont make it right? We had a summer fling but it changed when she start dating Shane. He is black and big, and me? Blonde and quiet small." Sam sighed.

"You have abs." I chuckled.

Sam chuckles. "You know that Puck is always jealous when everytime I start talking with you right?"

"Yes and you still ignore him."

"I'm not ignore him. I'm just have a deal with that. Have a beautiful girlfriend will make your mind crazy right?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about, Sam?" I laughed.

"You know that Stacey and Rory are dating and I'm alone now." Sam sighed.

"You're not alone, you can go to the prom with...."

"Who?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Artie?" I chuckled.

"You think I'm a gay?" Sam frowned.

"First time I saw you, yes. Your hair was really light blonde. But you seems cute. Awwww." I pinched his cheeks.

"You really scared me." Sam said.

"Haha alright back to the topic, you can go back with Quinn, I think."

"Joe like her and I dont have any feeling for her anymore." Sam shake his head.

"Do you have any feeling for someone?"

"Yes but she dates someone else." Sam sighed.

"I got it. You still in love with Mercedes right? Ask her out. Oh come on, who's not love your Tony Stark voice?" I said to him.

"You."

"I love it but it doesnt real."

"I know you love it, Emily." Sam said in Tony Stark's voice.

"Haha disgusting. I have a class, you should ask Mercedes out or you will miss the prom. Good luck!" I wave him a goodbye and entered my classroom.

** Author's P.O.V **

Sam still standing frozen in the hallways after Emily left him.

Why everyone thinks that he is still in love with Mercedes? When actually he fall to someone else.

"Is it she?" Joe shocked Sam.

"Nope." Sam shakes his head.

"You can lie to me but you cant lie to God." Joe said.

"She dates Puckerman. The hottest guy in this school and the nice one because he helped me with my dyslexia. There is nothing I can do." Sam halfsmiled.

"She is great. You know when you see a girl secretly enter a church and pray and seems like she is talking to God like he is your friend." Joe said.

"What you do mean?" Sam frowned.

"I've been secretly overseen her since one year ago. But that day I have a guts to talk with her." Joe smiled at Sam.

"You liked her too?" Sam frowned.

"At first yes but when I know she has a boyfriend so I change my mind." Joe said without looking at Sam.
"By the way, you wanna join God Squad? Mercedes and Quinn already in. Our first project will be sing a valentine song for Rachel."

"Sounds good. Well I'm in." Sam nodded.

"What do you have now?" Joe asked.

"Sociology. You?"

"Same." Joe said and they both walked off together.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
169K 1.9K 67
Abygail Nathalie Wilson is a new student of William McKinley High. She will start all the new things here. All of sudden she just meet Noah Puckerman...
104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...