(2)Merciless | ansastu kyoush...

Galing kay TODOROKEE

[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's... Higit pa

Epilogue: When The Fear Is Real
Chapter 1: Life is a Threat
Chapter 2: Be My Side
Chapter 3: Hating the Truth, Accepting What's Real
Chapter 4: Furious Karasuma
Chapter 5 & 6: Test Subject Araki ; When Life Gives You Lemons
Chapter 7: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 8: New Semester with New Feelings
Chapter 9: A Test To Pass
Chapter 11: A Day With Karma
Chapter 12: Karma Is Not That Supportive
Chapter 13: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 14: The Mother Tells The Truth
Chapter 15: Araki's Mysterious Message
Chapter 16: Throwback Memories of Araki
Chapter 17: The Picture of Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 18: The Confused Assassin
Chapter 19: Fixing a Wounded Heart
Chapter 20: The Plan Will Avail
Chapter 21: Arisu Confesses Her Love
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Karma's Joking, right?
Chapter 24: The Ambush
Chapter 25: The Awakening
Chapter 26: Who am I? I'm Kiara.
Chapter 27: Deadly Predator
Chapter 28: We Love Her Equally
Chapter 29: Kayano In Trouble
Chapter 30: Back To Her Senses But It Was Too Late
Finale - Part I
Finale - Part II
Finale - Part III
Finale - Part IV
Finale - Part V
Mikey-san is Here!

Chapter 10: Flustered First

1.6K 115 13
Galing kay TODOROKEE

(Part I)

Everyone; excluding Itona, was in deep consentration, focused on every question they read in the sheet of paper. Beads of sweat falling down on Gakushu Asano's temples as he was stuck in one last question.. it was the only question that is in College Level.

'Crap, I never learned this!'

'I'm going to fail!'

'This is it..'

'This is so hard.'

Students that were taking the test did everything they can to sovle the last question, but none of them answered correctly. Meanwhile, at the E Class' condition..

They were too focused, answers one after another without sweating. But as they meet at the end of the paper, unexpectedly, they were smirking.

Nagisa looked at Rio, who nodded. 'We might not be able to get a perfect score on this..' Nagisa though as he scribble down the answer.

'.. but as long as there's an answer or two..' Justice thought then as he wrote down half of the answer.

'.. there will always be an exeption that will give us the opportunity to score.' Kataoka Meg stops writing down her answers and ends it with a smirk.

'Hm, half of the answer will be proven as a correct solution.. adding a thing or two won't hurt, she says.'
Karma wrote down an additional answer after he wrote down half of the correct solution.

'Or so she says..' he began smirking, looking at Asano, who's all beads of sweat.

How come he didn't study it in the first place? Or did his father, Gakuho Asano the Principal, purposely didn't told him about it?

'I need to answer.. answer.. but what is the answer?!' He grunted, messing his vermillion hair. He still haven't wrote down a word or two, but being the top-notch throughout the year, he began scribbling down necessary solutions that might be correct.

Meanwhile.. at the Principal's...

(Araki's PoV)

Done.

I'm done.

The exam was easy.

I bowed my head as I thanked the Principal. After an hour or so, it was time for me to leave the place and check the others' condition. However, he stopped me from doing so.

"I see that you grew more feminine, after what happened I presume?"

From the sound of his voice, he's really mocking me. "I wouldn't expect less from a student of Keikyoin Academy. Really astonishing, won't you agree?"

I turn around, looking through his eyes, "Sir, if you wouldn't mind, I need to take my leave. I've finished the exam, clean, appropriate and precise. If you'll excuse me then."

How much I wanted to cut him, I still need to be clean as someone from Keikyoin. As I left his office, I let out a sigh.

"Might as well take look how the others are doing. I did gave them a useful advice."

(Thir Person)

Proceeding her way to A Class, where her fellow classmates are, she immediately saw a certain red head through the window. But she didn't wave, it'll ruin his and the other's concentration. She remained silent while watching them focus.

"I wonder how they're doing.." she mumbled under her breath, watching from afar. The moment didn't last long when the head teacher told them to pass their exams. From the other side of the wall, Araki could hear the grunts and complaints of the other students, except her classmates. Even Gakushu, who only got a half, grunted.

As Araki's classmates got out, they immediately hugged the life out of her.

Excluding Karma, that is. She awkwardly pat their backs, as they break free, Rio was first to complement her own exam.

"Your advice was pretty much useful! Thank you, Kou-chan!" Araki wave it off, "I assure you, everyone will be enlisted in the Top 50 because of that cheap advice." She trailed off, proceed their way out of the building.

When they were out, Karma unexpectedly asked a question to Araki. "Say, if that advice you gave us- you use to do it in your Grade school- does that means there's another way around?"

"W-Well, technically speaking, Aka. There is, but you might not like it." She fidget her fingers and then her hair, she averted her classmates' interested gaze.

Soon then, she gave up when they reached the entrance of the hilltop. "Fine! I'll tell if everyone's that interested. So, here's the other advice.."

As the white haired detailed how to easily answer a difficult question , although everyone had to take-

EVERY.

SINGLE.

STEP.
-in order to find the correct prespective answer.

"WHAT THE WHAT?!"

Their reaction was priceless, because of that impossible, unspeakable, performless antics. "And that's the reason why I had to borrow college books from the library." Ending her speach, they've already reached the hilltop.

The octopus was there, Karasuma, and Irina also. "So how was the exam?" She asks, eyeing Nagisa.

"It went well because of Araki's advice." He replied, smiling. "That reminds me, how was your exam, Araki?"

The white head was too busy grasping out of the red head's embrace (because he didn't join the group hug from earlier) that it made everyone spoke in sync.
"What an odd couple."

"A-Aka!!! Let g-go!! I can't.. breath, you d-dumbass!!"

"But I missed you~ Not being in the same room while taking the exam, I was lonely!~"

"BUT IT MADE YOU FOCUSED ON THE EXAM, IDIOT!!"

"But still~!!!!"

".. H-Hey!! Don't touch my-"

"Ara~ You promised me~"

"A-AH! O-Oh, yeah.. Sure,sure! As long as I'm still alive after this!"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~"

"Ack! Not my face, you pervert!"

* * *

(Araki's PoV)

It all ended after being summond inside the classroom by Koro Sensei- who's been pink everytime the red head walks near me- I don't mind. But it does irritates me sometimes.

As we're all inside, we were only wished good luck for the results that's going to be released by tomorrow. All of us are positive, except for me. Truth is, I'm not entirely sure about my
answers.

Needless to say, nobody's perfect. So, in other terms, I might not get a perfect score. As I snap out of my train of thought, right infront of me was a pair fingers clicking.

"Oi, stop daydreaming about me, it's go time." Karma bluntly said.

Although my mouth was gaped open, making a chance for the red head to connect his lips onto mine. What the what? Three smoochies in one day?! -by the way, there's a word 'gaped' and 'open'.

Without further warning, his running tongue swirled by a second and in which I pushed him away, flustered.

He just French Kissed me..!

Good thing we're the only ones here.. oh how I wish I wanted to get buried alive.

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited:
2nd Feb 2k17

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.1K 354 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
1.2K 29 11
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
110K 3K 49
What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous Tokyo Manji Gang! . . . . It's a Crosso...
11.5K 423 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...