A New Beginning

By Alecxis_Powers

This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of w... More

Chapter One: An Introduction
Chapter Two: The Big News
Chapter Three: Maria
Chapter Four: Extending Family
Chapter Five: New Baby
Chapter Six: Changing Minds
Chapter Seven: My First Mission
Chapter Eight: New Powers
Chapter Nine: Big Job
Chapter Ten: Meeting Old Friends
Chapter Eleven: New Experiences
Chapter Twelve: Getting Started
Chapter Thirteen: Scavengers And Survivors
Chapter Fourteen: Sky Winters
Chapter Fifteen: Another Child
Chapter Sixteen: Deaths
Chapter Seventeen: Ember
Chapter Nineteen: Normal?
Chapter Twenty: Ghoul Life
Chapter Twenty One: Suspended From Life?
Chapter Twenty Two: Aogiri Tree
Chapter Twenty Three: Finding Eto
Chapter Twenty Four: Messing With Memories
Chapter Twenty Five: Trouble
Chapter Twenty Six: I'm An Auntie?!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Earth Once Again
Chapter Twenty Eight: Crystal Rivers High School
Chapter Twenty Nine: Very Odd Relationship
Chapter Thirty: Love Is In The Air
Chapter Thirty One: Calling Names
Chapter Thirty Two: Naming
Chapter Thirty Three: Reunited

Chapter Eighteen: Training A Baby Dragon

11 0 0
By Alecxis_Powers

~~~~

It was the day after we brought Ember home. 

"Guys! Hurry up! We can't keep the scientists waiting!" I yelled.

"Coming!" Sky shouted back.

Two minutes later, myself and my family, including Ember, were on our way to the vets. Well, a scientist of sorts.

We got to the clinic and myself and Max went in with Ember. The kids had to wait outside.

~~~~

We had to wait a good two hours for all the tests to be done and blood tests taken and what not.

"I think, we need to move. Again." I said out of nowhere.

"Why?" Max looked a bit shocked.

"Well, we have enough room for now, but when Ember grows up, she'll need more room to move and play about. We may have a big house, but Ember doesn't have her own room. She spends most of her time outside, which is ok but she needs her own room. Yesterday she sneezed and destroyed one of the kitchen chairs." I explained.

"I guess..."

"I'm gunna talk to James about it." I told Max.

"Fine. Just don't die." Max warned.

"Eh.. No promises." I grinned.

"Whatever. See you later?"

"Yep. Take the kids home. No need to pack."

~~~~

*Knock knock knock*

I opened the door.

"Hi James." I greeted.

"Hello Alecxis. What do you want?" James asked.

"How'd you know I was gunna ask something?"

"I know you. What's this about?"

"Well. I'd like to move homes. To a bigger house." I told my oldest brother.

"Oh? How come?"

"We need some more room since we now have Sky and Ember. I mean, we have enough room, it's just Ember is growing and she'll need more room to mess about." I explained.

"I see. What kind of house?"

"Just a normal one. Or a mansion house. As long as it has at least six bedrooms and the normal rooms, I'm fine with it. Also it needs a big backyard."

"Let me think... There is a mansion house with seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large kitchen, a pretty big backyard, a reasonable sized playroom, a computer room and a medium boiler room." {I know, big mansion house, but it has the necessary rooms!}

"Ok. But, how much do we have to pay?"

"Not much considering how big the house is. Only... Let me check." James opened a holographic computer. "It's only about one hundred euro per person per month. H.Q. will pay for electricity and all that as well as food, since your family is a high ranking family."

"I guess I'll take it. Wait, does a dragon count?"

"No."

"Great!  So that brings me to a total of..." I counted in my head. "Five hundred euro a month. That's pretty good." 

"Yes. Told you so. Anyway, you'll have to go and get the deeds and things from Dianna, the person in charge of moving homes and that stuff. Here, take this to her." James handed me a few papers that he'd been writing on. "Just sign it when you get your deed and you'll have a week till you have to move out."

"Ok. I'll do that now." I got up and went to the door. "Oh, and thanks James." I grinned my usual grin.

"No problem."

~~~~

I had just signed the deed and we now have a new house.

"MAX!!!" GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT?!" he shouted back, equally as loud.

Max ran downstairs and met me in the kitchen.

"What the heck Alecxis? And what's with calling me a butt?"

"I didn't call you a butt. I said get your butt down here." I corrected my husband.

"Alright.... What is it?"

"We have a new house. Now get packing." I replied. 

Max is usually away on missions, so when he's here, I still act all high and mighty. I know Max knows I'm not being rude or insensitive, we always mess about, no matter what age we are.

"Ok. I'll tell the kids. Where we going?"

"You'll have to wait and see, like all the others." I answered, smirking.

"Meanie." I heard Max mutter.

~~~~

We've moved into our new house and we've been here a week now. Sky, Maria and Leo were outside, training Ember. 

I think their potty training her... I thought

"Mam!" Sky called.

"What is it Sky?" I asked.

"Ember's now potty trained!" Leo answered excitedly.

"Great. No more dragon poop in your rooms." I said optimistically.

"Yeah. It smelled SO bad!" Maria stuck her tongue out, making a disgusted face.

"You didn't complain!" Sky pointed out.

Before the argument got started, I stopped them.

"No arguing. Now, why don't you all train Ember to not breath purple fire everywhere?" I suggested.

"Ok!" the three of them agreed.

"Well. Their are definitely happy about having Ember around." Max said.

"Yeah. I wonder what they'd be like if you refused to take Ember home..." I thought out loud.

Max glared at me.

"Sorry."

"Never mind. Anyway, I think we need to bring Ember to the Dragon Classes." Max told me.

"Dragon Classes?"

"Yes. You know? Where Flame went? And where Thorn and Saphra  went before they left." he explained.

"Eh.. Oh yeah! I forgot. I think that Aidan brought Flame there so I didn't know about the Dragon Classes."

"That's ok. Ember needs to know how to use her power and when. So no one gets scorched by purple fire or frozen by red ice."

I laughed at this. 

"Isn't it me who uses the red ice?" I asked laughing.

Max shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know?"

I gave him a blank expression and walked out of the room. I went upstairs and fell face first onto the king sized bed in mine and Max's bedroom.

"Alecxis. Why'd you leave like that?" Max was at the doorway.

"I need to do something. Like sign Ember up for Dragon Classes." I said into my pillow.

"What did you say?" 

"I said-"

"Don't talk into your pillow." a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"I said I need to sign Ember up for her Dragon Classes." I repeated.

"Ok."

I sat up, prying Max's hand off my shoulder and opened my holographic computer. I found the Dragon Classes easily enough and signed Ember up.

"You tell the kids and get Sky to explain what's gunna happen to Ember." I commanded.

"What are you going to be doing while I'm telling Leo, Sky and Maria?" Max asked, stopping at the door.

"I'm going to go on my newest mission."

"What's your mission?"

"The usual."

"So... Stalking people?"

I walked up to Max and punched him in the arm. Hard.

"Ah! What was that for?!"

"One. I do not stalk. If I do, then so do you and everyone at H.Q. And two, you scream like a girl." I said, running down the stairs before Max could do anything. I was out the door before he realized I was gone.

"Ha." I smirked as I arrived at the portal I needed.

I wonder how it's still so easy to get away from Max. I mean, come on! I've been doing this kind of thing since we were both two. I thought, running my hand through my hair. And since when do I run my hand through my hair?!

I jumped through the portal.

A/N
I'm sorry if this chapter is crap. I don't know how someone can train a dragon, even though I had watched Dreamworks Dragons: Defenders of Berk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...
32.6K 954 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
4.9K 234 29
Book 2 of completely Mine.. Book 1 is completely updated now... Go and check on that before starting this book 2.. This story is continuation of comp...
57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...