『 TRANSPARENT LOVE 』 ⇢ Kim Ta...

Bởi BeYourself_789

#14 in FanFiction [Highest Ranking] I'm helping a ghost. Helping in what you ask? Well, I'm helping him g... Xem Thêm

Intro/Prologue:
Chapter 1: Meeting A Ghost?
Chapter 2: I Have To WHAT?!
Chapter 3: To Fall or Not to Fall?
Chapter 4: Looking for His Place
Chapter 5: Where You'll Stay
Chapter 6: SCHOOL TIME
Chapter 7: My School Life
Chapter 8: My Past with Him
Chapter 9: Homework
Chapter 10: The Past
Chapter 11: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 12: Beware..
Chapter 13: 2 Dogs under 1 Dog House
Chapter 14: 2 Dogs under 1 Dog House (Part 2)
Chapter 15: An "Unusual" Morning
Chapter 16: He's Home~!!
Chapter 17: "Babo Taehyung!"
PRETTY PLEASE READ~! *^*
ANOTHER...A/N..
Chapter 17.5: A Mini Chapter~
Chapter 18: THE TIGER IS LOOSE
Chapter 19: The Plan!
WHY AM I NOT UPDATING YET?
Chapter 20: The Favor~
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY! URGENT!!!!
Chapter 21: Let's Travel!
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 22: Grandma's House~!
Chapter 23: Strawberry Farm!
Chapter 24: I CAN'T TAKE IT
Bangtan Boys(BTS)-One Shots~
Chapter 25: A Lullaby~
Chapter 26: Let's Celebrate~!!
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Transparent Love As A Web Toon?
Chapter 28: Get Ready
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!
Chapter 29: The Rivalry
JIN X READER:
Chapter 30: Her Broken Heart
Mini Scenario: 100 Followers!
Chapter 31: Confession
Update?
Chapter 32: Ice Cream! You Scream!
Chapter 33: Suspicious?
Chapter 34: The Witch
Chapter 35: Burn the Witch!
Slow Updates?
Chapter 36: Visitors
Chapter 37: Nursemaid
Chapter 38: Special Day
Bad News...
Chapter 39: Birthday Extravagance
A/N
Chapter 40: Gifts
I'M SO CLUMSY ;;
YAY!!
Chapter 41: Tardiness brings Happiness
New Book!: K-Pop Fangirl Problems 101
Chapter 43: Choices
NEW BOOK COVER
17 things you didn't know about Transparent Love
Chapter 44: Questions & Thoughts
Chapter 45: Schemes
The Fiction Awards
Chapter 46: Heartache and Regrets
Chapter 47: Listen To Both
Chapter 48: Date Time!
Announcement ^-^
Chapter 49: Life is Fairly Unfair
Chapter 50: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 51: 2nd Date!
Chapter 52: Sleepover?
Chapter 53: Christmas Eve
Chapter 54: Bonding with Friends
Chapter 55: Why!?
Chapter 56: Good Vibes?
Chapter 57: The Deadline
Chapter 58: Is it The End?
Which Member Should I Write Next?
Epilogue: Hello Again
Epilogue Part 2: Family Vacation
Thank You Readers!
Polished Metal (BTS Jimin Fanfic)
(Super Belated) Happy Birthday V + Happy New Year 2017 Special~!

Chapter 42: Pressure

1.4K 101 33
Bởi BeYourself_789

A/N: EXAMS ARE FINISHED BUT WE STILL HAVE CLASSES =^= WTH?! My school is messed up *sighhhh*
Anyways, Enjoy~
--------------------
•Your POV•

I saw him sit up in the corner of my eye and a bewildered expression was painted on his face.

'Stupid move. Stupid move. Stupid move!!'

.............

'Stupid awkward silence!!'

Suddenly, a burst of laughter echoed in my ear.

"W-wha-"

"Good one Mi Cha! Good one!" Taehyung kept on laughing and his arm was wrapped around his stomach.

"YAH!" I yelled and flicked his forehead.

"Ahaha- OW!" He exclaimed and rubbed his forehead.

"Stop laughing.." I muttered and pouted my lips.

"Fine, fine. Wasn't it a joke?" He tilted his head.

I scoffed before going silent and facing my lap.

"Well, joke or not, you don't have to worry about it." He exhaled loudly and patted my head.

"Worry about what?" I turned to look at him and saw him looking at a bunch of children playing hopscotch.

"About falling in love with me. To be honest, I do want you to fall in love with me but I can't help but feel guilty about the pressure that is being put on you." He explained and turned his head to me.

"Pressure..?" I cocked my head to one side, confused.

"Mi Cha, knowing you, you would feel bad if someone disappeared because of you. You would blame yourself even if it wasn't your fault. My life, my destiny is up to you. That's the pressure you're holding." He held a sad smile on his face.

'Now that I think about it, Taehyung's destiny IS up to me. If I fall in love with him, he gets to live again. If I don't, he'll die forever..Why haven't I thought about it that way?' Why have I thought that it was all a game? A test to see how fragile my heart is?'

My hands were trembling and I felt sweat beads on my forehead.

'Is this how doctors feel when their patient's life is on the line and it's up to them whether the patient lives or dies?'

"Mi Cha!" Taehyung called out and flicked my forehead, bringing me out from my trance.

"W-what?" I asked and placed my fingers on the spot he hit.

"You didn't let me finish! See? Now you're worrying about many many things!" He exclaimed and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! Stop that!" I huffed and slapped his hands away.

"Anyway, as I was saying. You don't have to worry about that pressure because it's totally fine if you don't fall in love with me." He sighed.

"Why?" I uttered quickly.

"Because..I'm already living again. It's just that, I don't get to live forever. You get what I mean?" He asked and I simply shook my head.

"Okay. Don't worry if you don't fall in love with me because I already got a chance to live and that is right now. Asking for more time to live is just too greedy so..do you get it now?" He exhaled loudly.

"Yep. But I don't think asking for more time is greedy. It's-" Before I finished my sentence, Taehyung interrupted me.

'Every single freaking time!!! Why?!'

"Mi Cha! It's almost lunch time, kaja!(Let's go)" He stood up and held his hand out to me.

"Shall we go, princess?" He flashed me a goofy smile.

"Ha, 'princess', yeah right.." I scoffed and shook my head with a smile before taking his hand and getting up from ny seat.

[TIME SKIP]

"GUYS! WHERE.THE.F.HAVE.YOU.BEEN?!" Soojung exclaimed.

"We were late so we had to wait until the gate opens up again." I uttered.

"Mi Cha! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?! THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME TO BE LATE! Doesn't mean it was your birthday yesterday, you could stay up late!" Miyoung yelled and rubbed her temple.

"Why is everyone trying to be my Mom? First, Taehyung, now you. Like - I just turned 20 years old for goodness sake!" I exclaimed and sighed in frustration before stuffing kimbap in my mouth.

"Anyway, Mi Cha, you've missed a lot of stuff." Soojung said as she ate her food and averting her gaze from her lunch to me.

"What kind of stuff?" I asked curiously.

"This." Soojung handed a blue envelope with 'To: Mi Cha' written on the front.

"What the heck is that? Does Mi Cha have a secret admirer? Aigoo..more competition.." Taehyung huffed.

"What did you say?" I turned my head to Taehyung with a squint.

"Nothing~"

"I heard you, pabo."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Ugh, whatever." I sighed before turning my gaze to the blue envelope in my hands.

"Oh yeah~! Alsho, Jaehyun kepsh on lookish hor you. We don know why shough. He skepsh on tewing ush to cash you (Oh yeah~! Also,Jaehyun kept on looking for you. We don't know why though. He kept on telling us to call you)." Miyoung muffled through her sandwich.

"He also gave us that envelope." Soojung butted in.

"What would he want with Mi Cha?" Taehyung titled his head.

"Well, I guess have to find out.." I took a deep breath and rubbed my thumb against the envelope.

[TIME SKIP]

When I got home, I immediately tore the blue envelope open. It read:

'Dear Mi Cha,
I'm sorry if I have disturbed you but I really need you to come to the park nearby your house at dusk.

Thanks!
-Jaehyun'

"I wonder why he wants to meet me in the park?" I mentally sighed before plopping lazily on my bed.

[TIME SKIP: AT DUSK]

I rubbed my hands together as I walked to the park.

'It's so chilly..'

I was wearing the sweater that my parents gave me yesterday but I wasn't even a bit embarassed.

As I approached the park, I could see a familiar figure.

"Jaehyun!" I called out to him.

The figure then turns around and saluted me with two fingers.

I smiled and saluted back while walking towards him.

"So..uhm..why did you call me out here?" I asked as I fiddled with my jeans' pockets.

"Oh, uh...I needed to tell you something- Nice sweater by the way." He pointed towards my 'Back Off Boys' sweater.

"Ah! My parents gave it to me yesterday." I chuckled.

"Yeah. Did you like my present?" He asked as slightly rocked back and forth with his feet.

"Oh yeah! I loved it. Thank you." I flashed him a grin.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I tilted my head.

"Oh yeah..L-listen, Mi Cha. I- Uhm.." Jaehyun stuttered as he rubbed his nape nervously.

I stood there, waiting for him to speak up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Mi Cha, I-.."

"You...what?

"I-I..." He continued to stutter as I signaled him to go on.

"I-I still love you!!" He exclaimed.

'W-wait! This can't be!'
-----------------
A/N: DRAMATIC BACKGROUND MUSIC!! *^*

Another chapter finished~!
OHOHOHOHO. MY FAMOUS CLIFFHANGER IS BACK B)

<3

Just to inform some confused people..

In the intro, Mi Cha was 18 but in the 1st chapter she was 19!

Anyway, the next chapter is probably the last chapter I will release before my holiday starts.

My family and I are going to my home country on June 28 and we probably won't be back until late July so yeah.

I'll try my hardest to make the next chapter before my vacation! *^*

Anyway..Don't forget to:
•Vote
•Comment
•Share

I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.7K 244 8
Everyday got a letter from someone you doesnt know at all. The letter are your soul, energy and the feeling you never felt, came naturaly as the lett...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
12.5K 477 7
Kim taehyung your bully didn't know the real u, once he found out the real u.. he fell deeply in love with u
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...