Heartbreak Girl

Oleh buhbyeb

The heartbreaker can't break her own heart. Especially when she doesn't have one. Lebih Banyak

EXTENDED DESCRIPTION
castlist
01 : The Heartbreak Girl
02: Breaking a teacher's hostility
04: Breaking Brooklyn's attitude
05 : Breaking my brother's joy
06: Breaking my best friend's trust
07 : Breaking my enemy

03 : Breaking people's ego

23 2 1
Oleh buhbyeb

03 : Breaking people's ego

💔 Sloan Aphrodisiac 💔

My phone rings while Simrin and I are watching a video.

"Ugh." Simrin groans. "Make it quick."

I stick my tongue out at her although she isn't paying me any attention and answer the call.

"Sloan, I need you to pick Leith up."

My brows furrow and I search the bus, trying to spot Leith. He usually takes the bus with me, but we don't chat or anything, he sticks with his group and I with Simrin. "Isn't he on the bus with me?" I ask and defeatedly slump into my ripped pleather seat when I can't find him.

"No. A friend was supposed to come home with him today, Lars or something of such. They missed the bus because your idiot of a brother forgot to get his friend a bus pass." Mom explained and I stifle a laugh. Ha, unlucky fuck.

"So, the car's at home. I'm having lunch with Ben and he picked me up. The keys are next to the stove." Mom informed and I sigh.

Unlucky fuck to me too, I guess.

I didn't bother trying to get myself out of it and agreed. When I hung up with my mom, Simrin turned to me. "What was that about? You were laughing to yourself like an insane person." Simrin said, unzipping River's hoodie but not taking it off. I found that odd, considering it was like two hundred degrees, and I'd even rolled up my jeans.

"I gotta go pick up Leith and his friend. They missed the bus and mom can't because she's on a date with Benji." I filled her in, referring to mama's five yearlong boyfriend. Benjamin was a goodhearted guy, and he wasn't bad looking for a man his age. To be truthful, I'm waiting for the dude to finally grow some balls and ask ma to marry him. My heart swells at the thought of my mom being so happy again.

"I totally ship Ben and Janine. Hashtag Jen." Simrin squealed. Ben is like family to me and to Simrin too. He's been in my life for just as long as he's been in Simrin's, he was even her tutor at one point.

"This is my stop." I stood up from the seat and Simrin pouted sadly. "Awe, are you gonna miss me, Rinny-Boo?"

"No." She scoffed, "My phone's out of battery and we didn't finish Caspar and Joe's video."

I narrowed my eyes at her and make a face, mimicking her the way Miley and Jackson Cyrus did when they fought. She copies me and this goes on until the bus drove away, but Simrin even ran to the end of the bus and made faces at me until they veered around the corner.

I laughed my way into my house and took my time freshening myself up and grabbing a snack before picking up Leith and his friend.

They could wait. The upcoming episode of American Horror Story on FX, however, could not.

•</3 • </3 •</3 • </3•

Apparently so, Leith's friend from school was not named Lars. No, no. As a matter o'fact, Lana was his name. And he was a she.

A very pretty she at that, a pretty she who didn't fall for my brother's charm. Bless her.

I drove into the street of the school only to be graced by the sight of a teenage girl push my brother away from her with a roll of her eyes. Good, I don't need any nieces or nephews roaming around, yet.

"Yo, loser, get in." I hollered at Leith and then beckoned the girl over, "You too, I guess."

"Gee, thanks." The girl crossed her arms and hitched a bag over either of her shoulders; one being a duffel bag with the phrase Dance Your Heart Out labeled on the sides and the other a burger patterned backpack.

Sassy and obviously obsesses over food. We'll get along perfectly, I believe.

"Keith. Hurry up, we don't have all day." She huffed, purposely mistaking Leith's name. She closed the door to the passengers seat and then turned to me. "I'm Lana."

I arched a brow and spit my gum out of the window, lowering the volume of the radio. "I didn't ask."

"And I wasn't waiting for your permission to speak." She challenged just as Leith slid into the backseat with his heavy backpack. It was hilarious watching freshmen and sophomore's lug those huge-ass things around, when you get to junior year you realize it's pretty useless and just bring necessities, or a rucksack.

"I'm Sloan." I muttered, sticking the middle finger up at Leith when he glared at me, probably for taking an hour to get here. His usually gelled curls fell to his forehead and he was sweating through his uniform shirt. The heat probably got to him, unlike Lana, who had taken off her uniform clothes and was clad in a black leotard and gym shorts.

"I know, but I didn't ask." Lana quipped and I scowled at her as she put her seatbelt on unlike my brother. Meh, it wouldn't be that tragic if he flew through windshield, now would it?

"I know, but I wasn't waiting for your permission to speak." I threw her words back at her with a victorious smirk and then revved the engine to my mom's sleek, black pickup truck. My mom wasn't one to be the typical soccer mom and have a Toyota or some shit, and for that, I admired her.

"Smartass." I see Lana shoot me a glare from my peripheral vision. As if that's supposed to scare me, righhhht. A chuckle escapes my lips.

"Actually, I think I'm more on the lines of having a fine ass, but smartass works too."

•</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •

I learn, unwillingly, that Lana is Leith's dancing partner for one of his performances. They were arguing about nothing and everything while I drove to my house. I whispered a praise to God when we finally came to a stop in the driveway of our house and the pair slid out.

The house us Aphrodisiac's are currently staying at is homey. It's a townhouse with a koi pond separating our neighbors houses from ours, the walls are made of bricks and we have a nice porch. This house is bigger than our old apartment, we aren't the kind to stick to one house and deem it our home full of memories from when the children would color on the walls and the parents would tally their kid's heights every month or so. No, we move maybe every two years or so, we're lucky mama could afford this house because of her new job at a nearby law firm.

"Dude, hurry up. Bugs will come in." Leith poked his head outside the house and I waved him off, getting out of the car.

Yay, I'll have to watch over two, horny teenagers. This is exactly the way I love spending my days. Really.

Note my friggin sarcasm.

•</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •

#lena ;)

•</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •</3 • </3 •</3 •</3 •

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.2K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
132 16 9
Being a teen is hard.. even harder being in love while struggling. ⚠️REVAMPING⚠️
88 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...
6.9K 388 26
Amy is a nice girl. She offers a smile to anyone passing by and she's kind enough to help anyone who needs her help. Yet she's a heartbreaker. She...