Trust Us (Fifth Harmony/You)

By JDavis45

They used my insecurities to their advantage. They never loved me, I mean who could, I'm a freak, loser, a no... More

Authors note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SEQUAL
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 3

19K 424 1K
By JDavis45

//A.N. 2 years later, Y/N is 19, Camila is 21, Lauren is 21, Normani is 22, Dinah is 20, and Ally is 24.//

Your pov

I've been in the music biz for about 2 years now, and it's going fantastic! I dropped my first album a couple of months ago, I've opened up for a lot of famous musicians like, Justin Bieber, Justin and I have become best friends he's an amazing dude and has an amazing and bright future for him. Ariana Grande, she is an amazing singer, her vocals, wow. I actually set Justin and her up a while back and now they are one of the hottest couples in Hollywood. The break up between Justin and Selena didn't really affect him as much as the media has been saying, what happened was Selena told Justin that she is a lesbian and that's she's in love with Demi. Justin totally respected her decision and they are still great friends today. Selena and Demi haven't came out yet because they are still in an early relationship. I've been on tour with Demi and well, and yes that Demi Lovato, my music teacher. She decided to go big 3 years ago, she was also a judge for X Factor, which I auditioned for. She became my mentor so to speak and we developed a sister type bond. She has made me become the singer I am today. She helped me channel my feelings of anger and sadness into my music to make it better, which it totally did. I decided to sign with RBMG, my talent manger Scooter Braun loved me and my talent so he wanted to have me on his label as soon as possible, I agreed immediately because he seemed like an amazing guy, which he is, and I loved the way he ran his label. So that's basically how Justin and I became so close, I see him as my brother and I his sister. We look after each other like family. After my aunt died I had no one. She died 3 years ago, of brain cancer, she never told me, so when I came home from school one day I saw her dead in the middle of the kitchen floor. I was and still am absolutely heartbroken, she was my rock, she was always there for me and never doubted me and loved me for who I am. Then she left me without saying goodbye. After her death I decided to finally follow my dreams like she wanted me to and become a singer. I know it's kind of a stupid idea to go to the X Factor considering the girls were on that show, but when I saw that Demi was there as a judge I had to. I performed Say Something by A Great Big World, I performed that because it reminded me of my aunt, it was one of her favorite songs.

My phone ringing knocked my out of my thoughts I looked to see who it was, Scooter.

S- Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you could come down to the office, I have good and bad news.

Y- Yeah! Definitely, when do you want me to be there? And what's the bad news?

S- I can't tell you right now, but um, could you come now please? It's pretty important?
He said. Why was he so nervous?

Y- Um yeah sure, are you ok Scoot?

S- Yeah yeah of course. Just promise me that you won't be mad when you get here? Please!

Y- Scooter what's going on?!

S- Ugh! You'll see when you get there! Just bring Justin when you come, he'll be able to help. Bye!!

Goddamnit Scooter! Fucking asshole. I got out my phone to text Justin

To Justin: Hey bro, Scooter said he wanted me to pick you up for a meeting or something.

From Justin: Hey sis! Scooter already called and told me what's up. When are you picking me up?

To Justin: I'll be over in 20, I still have to get ready.

From Justin: ok sis, text me when you're here, Love You! 😘

To Justin: will do, Love You Too!! 😘

After texting Justin I got my clothes out and hopped into the shower. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

What you're wearing

To Justin: hey bro, I'm on my way. Be ready!

From Justin: ok sis, I'm ready!

I got in my car, the one Tony Stark drove in the Avengers.

I pull up into Justin's driveway and honked the horn.

"Nice car sis!" Justin said once he got in the car.

"Thanks bro! It's the one Tony Stark drove in the Avengers! I had to pay a lot of money for this bad boy." I said admiring my beautiful beast of a car.

"Ah, I should've known, anyway I see you went with Superman today." Justin observed.

"Yep! I finished watching Batman Vs. Superman and thought 'Why not?' Tomorrow I'll wear batman or deadpool. I haven't decided yet." I said thinking of what to wear tomorrow.

"Ah, lil sis I love how you think." Justin said laughing.

"Hey! It's very important!" I whined.

"Hey! Hey! I'm not complaining bro! I think it's cool how you don't give a fuck about anything else. I admire you for it actually, having no worries in the world." He said smiling.

"Well big bro, I try. Just push the negativity away!" I said dramatically.

Justin didn't get to reply seeing as we pulled into the parking garage connected to the building.

We walk through the doors and go up to the reception desk thing.

"Hello ma'am we are here to see Mr. Scooter Braun." I said in my charming British accent and polite smile.

"O-of course, y-you g-guys can head into h-his office." The lady said flustered while bushing furiously.

"Thank you ma'am have a lovely day, beautiful." I said while winking, making the girl bush even more.

We walk through the doors and I see 5 faces that I never wanted to see again. It was them.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY HERE SCOOTER!" I said yelling furiously.

"Y/N you need to calm down, please." Justin said trying to calm me down.

"CALM DOWN! HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN! HUH? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!?!" I yelled.

How could they do this to me? They know how much pain they put me through. I told them what happened, yet they are here? Why?

"Listen, just hear us out, it's for their publicity. It's so they can get more fame. That's it, ok you don't have to talk to them or anything. How's this, you can have anyone you want as your opening acts? How's that?" Scooter asked, trying to convince me and calm me down.

I take a few deep breaths to try and keep my cool. I look at Justin and he nods while giving me a sad smile, his eyes full of sympathy.

We walked and sit in a chair furthest away from them.

I look towards Scooter and nod. "Ok, I'll do it. But do not expect me to talk to them or ever look at them. Okay?" I declare leaving no room for arguments.

"That's fine, that's fine. You don't have to do anything with them I promise. Okay. Now who do you want for your opening acts. Anyone and however many." He asked me.

"Okay, so I obviously want Justin, I want Ariana, Selena, Demi, Tori, One Direction, Miley, Austin, and Becky." I say excited to see all of my friends!

"Sweet I'm excited to see them all again!" Justin said happily.

"I know! Man I haven't seen them for so long! Oh! I know we should call them and see if they want to come over, then we can all hang out with each other!" I said getting more and more excited

"Good idea sis! I will text the gang now!" Justin said wiping out his phone.

I look around the room and then my eyes meet warm chocolate brown ones. Camila. I see pain, regret, guilt, sadness, hope and love. I sigh, I don't want to repeat the past, and I don't want to get involved with them again, I can't handle it.

"Hey sis, they said they will be here soon, about 2 min. They were right around the corner." Justin said.

Oh, shit I didn't think about what would happen considering Demi is going to be here. And my Ex's. In the same room, same tour. Demi HATES them, and since she hates them so does Selena. Fuck I didn't think this through at all, all of my friends know about my past so they probably won't react to well seeing them. Oh boy.

"Y/N!!!!! I've missed you!!" I hear Selena scream.

I get up knowing she would jump on me. My assumption was correct. She ran up and jumped on me squeezing the life outta me.

"I've missed you too! How have you been?" I asked as she got off of me.

"I've been great! Demi and I are thinking about coming out to the public, we have already talked to management and they agreed!" Selena said in an excited tone.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you to! Speaking of that, where's your other half?" I ask.

"Oh Demi should be up soon. Oh! There she is now!" She said as she walked through the door.

"Hey babe!" Demi said kissing her girlfriend. "Hey Y/N!" She said coming over to hug me. "How are you sis? I haven't seen you in forever! I've missed you!" Demi said.

"I've been good, just hanging out, working on my songs, working out. Same old same old."I said shrugging.

The rest of the gang showed up giving us hugs, while they ignored the girls like plague. When all sat down to discuss the tour and to see if we have any questions.

"So now that that's all sorted out, is there any questions?" Scooter asked.

This is going to be great! *sigh* to much fucking drama for my poor poor head.

"Um yeah I actually have a question. Why the fuck are they here?" Austin said.

Austin is like my brother he's a great guy and he's like family to me. Becky G and Austin have been dating for a while now, one of the cutest couples ever, I'll tell you what.

"Yeah I'd like to know as well" Becky said agreeing.

The rest of the gang agreed except Justin and I because we already knew.

"Like I told Y/N and Justin before, they are here for them to gain publicity." Scooter said.

"That's bullshit! They could've went anywhere else, but here! They could've gone with their fuckboi's, Brad and Shawn. But they decided to come here?! That's bull fucking shit. You guys broke her fucking heart! Ripped it up without a second thought, and never called or texted to apologise. Hell you guys never officially broke up! Then you have the decency to date the fuckboi's you cheated on her with. Oh but this is the best part! You come here, where Y/N's signed with, to what? Break her heart even more? You know what fuck you girls. For all I care you can rot in hell after what you've done. Fucking heartless bitches." Miley yelled.

A while ago I found out that Miley was my half sister. Her dad and my mom had a small little affair and kept it a secret. I found out 4 years ago, I never really did anything about it though, he'll I barley knew who she was. But when I went to an award show with Simon, my uncle, ( I'll get into that later) I met her, I also met her dad, he recognised me immediately and the rest is history. Miley couldn't really be there after the break up because of her problems with Liam and her music etc. She's actually a really cool person to be around, she has helped me through a lot of my problems I love her a lot.

"Listen, we know we screwed up, a lot, but we are trying to make up for that!" Lauren shouted.

"Now you want to make up for it? You had YEARS to fucking do that. And you chose to do so now?! I've been working to FUCKING HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO COME AND SCREW THIS UP AGAIN! OK, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU GUYS FINDING A WAY TO SCREW UP MY LIFE MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE! Ok I'm so fucking done with this bullshit!" I yell.

"STOP BEING SUCH A PATHETIC WHINEY FUCKING BICTCH! Ok stop trying to be the victim here you were just as bad as us!" Normani yelled.

The gang was more than pissed they were fucking furious, while I was shocked. I already knew that Lauren and Normani were the most violent ones in the relationship but wow, did not expect that.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! Now!" Justin's bellowed.

He was beyond pissed, he was sick and tired of them talking to her like that.

"I bet Y/N was the best fucking girlfriend in the whole damn world. I'm not even her girlfriend and I know that! She treats everyone with respect and love. She is the best person I know, and ever will know. She couldn't hurt a fly! I can almost guarantee that she treated you like queens. Which you don't deserve by the way! You guys are heartless bitches and don't even deserve to call her your ex." Tori said and believe me, she was fuming with anger.

The girls looked shocked, I would be to if that happened to me. They all looked at me with sadness, love, regret, guilt, and hope. I looked away from them. I wanted to hate them, but I fucking couldn't. No matter what I do, I will always love them no matter what. I can't help it. God help me, this is going to be the longest tour ever!

//A.N. So there it is! Make sure to check out my other book called Let Me Love You, it's a book about the Denali sisters, Rosalie Hale, and You. I will also have another book about You and Rosalie Hale at a later date. Thanks for reading! Have a good day lovelies. 😘
-Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 378 14
"It takes few seconds to break the trust but takes years to mend it" "Will Becky able to trust again?" "Will Freen able to gain becky trust?" "Will t...
19.3K 208 97
"For your information, I actually do care a lot you idiot ..." "Can you spot how many fucks I give?" "We were never meant to be together..." "After e...
372 30 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
133K 4.2K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❤️❤️