Unfaithful.

By softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... More

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

Chapter 24 .

270 64 18
By softpoetry_

Guys i hope you're ready for this chapter it's my Fav so far so please make sure to check out the previous chapter before Reading this one . thanks :) x 

_

i don't know how and why life made me do such a things to the  people i love but  i know that i've spoiled all the happiness that we suppose to have and our perfect life that we suppose to live .

I stood there for so long  on his doorstep and kept knocking, crying and begging him to forgive me but he never cared   , he didn't give the piece  of shit  about me .

" please Liam " i shouted slowly from outside  between cries and sobbs as i felt my fingers  scratshing his french door .

After a lot of tries and cries i finally gave up , i'm tired of this . there's no few of compassion or mercy ? . He isn't just furious and mad but he  became so evil and heartless and that is just so cruel exactly like this world  ruthless and harsh like a rock.

" Where should i go now ? " i muttered to myself after giving up on waiting on him and got up as i crossed my arms trying to cover them because it was too cold out here at 2 of the night and start to walk in the darkness .

___

Harry's POV :

I tried to call Liam and Ria but both of them didn't pick up . i tried so many times but then i gave up I don't know what wrong , anyways it was a long day and i'm going to have some sleep .

i jumped on my bed and closed my eyes as i rested my head on the pillow but in somehow Ria appeared in my dream while she was smiling at me and we both looked at eachother as i stepped closer to hold her hands  ..

* ring...ring *  then the stupid doorbell intterupted me  off .

What the hell ? who's knocking the door right now ? in this late hour ?  .

they don't know that there's some people haven't slept for ages and haven't had such a beautiful dream which will probably gonna  make them    smile ... arghhh 

" i'm coming , Cooooooming " i shouted from inside while walking towards the door trying to open and figure out who's bothering me right now , i hope it's not some other paparazzi or something like that  .

" Harry open the door right now" a crying voice of  girl yelled from outside . i was half asleep i couldn't even open my eyes widely , i unlocked the door to figure out who was behind the door , it was too dark and too cold,  i couldn't see  her face so i stepped closer .

" Ria ?"  i wondered looking up and down at her .

" in this hour , sure it just my previous dream ?" i added while thinking to myself maybe it's just a dream since she appear in my dreams everyday now .

" just let me in "  she murmured with a lazy voice waking me up from my fantasy . 

" uh , not a dream " i muttered to myself looking up at the sky .

" what's going on ? you seem like some monster just threw you up after eating you , crashing and cutting you . . Hahahah , oh my god ahaha " i laughed my heart out without knowing what's the story  , i don't know but she really looked like this . 

" and with those clothes ? where were you ?"  i added while laughing more with puting my both hands on my stomach and trying to stop  .

" Shut up harry , this ain't funny " she mouthed a little bit louder this time as she looked down  after coming in .

I obeyed then  turned the light on and  she sounded like she was cying all day .

" Now , i don't get it " i stated while turning my head again so i can face her .

She started to  tear up a little bit more , i'm so confused now , i mean i  was just joking why she took it seriously ? 

" i swear i didn't mean it " i pleaded letting her in but she cried even more .

" love , i was just joking " i talked a little bit louder  as i put my both palms on her cheek to make her face me but she ressisted then turned her face .

" it's not about you " she muttered very slowly  .

" look , i just woke up and i haven't sleep for ages so please make sense " i admitted as i walked towards the other side so i was facing her again to make her look at me  .

" We're done " she replied and tears stream down her face  .

" Now what ? why we're done ?" i teased but she sounded so  serious .

" Me and ..li- ..Liam are  do n e "  She muttered with more tears coming down from her all red  and crying tired eyes  .

Now she make sense .

" you and Liam ?"  

'' yes "

" Done ?"  i continued  on asking because i just  don't believe .

" yes " she answered burrying her face on my chest i hugged her tight and still not believing any of this , like how  .

" ok stop cying , what happened ? " i wondered as i stared down at her eyes  .

" Wait , did you tell him ? "  

" how he figure it out ? "

" how did he find out about that ? ? ?" 

My train of questions  won't stop untill she answered with just one word " yes "

" and there's one more thing . .i - i i didn't tell you either .." she hesistated looking back at me as she pulled away .

___

Ria's P.O.V :

   I couldn't take it ,  more tears were coming down from my eyes and i was exhausted . i couldn't even stand but i let it all out to harry and he don't seem to believe anything just like me i'm still scared and freaked out and .... even surprised .

In this conversation of truth and confessions i decided to tell harry the other new .

" and there's one more thing . .i  i . .i didn't tell you either " i mouthed hesesitantly .

" what ? what you mean ? " he asked making a wierd look on his face , it was confusing .

* fingers crossed *

" i -..i'm- okay , well i'm pregnant " i finally pleaded closing my eyes , that is just  like a nightamre to me and i  hope it will be over soon .

" Wait , slap me "  he demanded and  i don't believe what he is  saying , i'm telling him i'm pregnant but he want me to slap him , i don't get this boy at all , sometimes you can never expect reactions from him  .

" what ? " i  shouted as i faced him and gave him * what are you talking about * look .

" Just slap me as strong as you can" he repeated and that remind me of what happened lately but i have to let it go out of my mind .

i didn't stop i obeyed and   i slapped him as he told me .

" ouuuuuuuch , it hurts and  i'm not dreaming " he raised his voice while moving his hand to his cheeck  .

" listen harry , i'm sorry " i added as i stood up then sat on the floor making my knees closer to my breast and wrapping my arms around them .

" you are really pregnant ? " He asked again as he stood up and joined me on the floor  .

" yes , i am . Harry i am pregnant " i litterally  yelled again as i nodded while turning my face to him .

" so you came here and you woke me up at 3 am just to tell me that  you and Mr.Liam payne are done and that  you are pregnant , really ? COOL , I WON'T SLEEP ANOTHER YEAR " he  yelled at my  face .

" are you being sacrastic " 

" bascially , i don't know " he  exploded at my face again .

" can i stay here for a while please ?" i demanded  , he's the only  friend i can rely on him these days .

" sure anyways , go to sleep and we'll talk later " he spoke quietly  .

" i don't think i could sleep tonight " i whispered looking at the ground again  .

" ugh , me either "  he answered as he stood up and helped me up .

" harry ? " i called his name and he turned around

" yep ? "

I let go of his hands and looked down so i can wipe my tears , i don't really like the idea of crying in front of someone but  i'm not that strong .

" what ?" harry asked again then   but ignored it  and teared a little bit more because the pain is just killing me , a river of tears won't be enough .

" oh come here " harry whispered and push trendly the weight of my body towards him and hugged me tight , i hugged back as i felt safe and okay in his warm tight embarracement which gave me strength .

_

finally we can call this book a harry styles fanfiction , anyways you guys will have more #harria moments lol i love the ship name awhh

so can atleast have 200 reads on this chapter and maybe +20 votes and comment as feedback ? thanks and ily whoever voted and commeneted and ily more the person who spread the word about my fanfic ♥ ☻☺ ◘ ○ ↓ → i will update each week ,sorry for late update i'm stuDYING > →

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
1.8K 29 8
'The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can't forget '
35.4K 1.3K 33
I can't help but fall in love with you...