Dark Temptations: A Niall Hor...

By spinthecurlyboy

Even the kindest people have something dark to hide. Take Me Home has been released, and One Direction is re... More

Chapter One: Niall
Chapter Two: Love Can Destroy
Chapter Three: Taken
Chapter Four: Body of Our Love
Chapter Five: Dresses, Food, and Silly String
Chapter Six: A Way with the World
Chapter Seven: In The Past
Chapter Eight: Secrets from the Grave
Chapter Nine: All in Good Time
Chapter Ten: Awakening
Chapter Eleven: Bittersweet
Chapter Twelve: Rejected
Chapter Fourteen: Battle Grounds
Chapter Fifteen: Long Live 'Till Death
Chapter Sixteen: Love Will Remember/ One Less Soul
Chapter Seventeen: Shadows
Authour's Note
Chapter Eighteen: Hostage
Advice please! Your opinion is NECESSARY!
Chapter Nineteen: Cold Shoulder
Chapter Twenty: A Love Like War
Chapter Twenty One: Getting Even...or Maybe Not
Chapter Twenty Two: The Statistic Probability of Never Seeing Daylight Again
Chapter Twenty-Three: Where She Went
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Kiss of Death
Chapter Twenty-Five: Betrayed
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secrets
Authour's Note
Dark Temptations Is Discontinued...Just Kidding! Please Read!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meetings
New Update Tomorrow? Yes? No? Maybe so?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Seven Miles To Wonderland
Update: What the hell have I been up to?
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Water Wishes

Chapter Thirteen: Danger

2.1K 23 6
By spinthecurlyboy

They leave us so to the way we took, As two in whom them were proved mistaken, That we sit sometimes in the wayside nook, With michievous, vagrant, seraphic look, And try if we cannot feel forsaken”.

Robert Frost

"Good morning sleepy."

I hear a familiar voice softly sing. I groan and turn over, playfully snatching the pillow underneath Niall's blonde bedridden hair. I squeeze the warm, soft material to my chest and pretend to fall asleep again.

Just as I was beginning to believe that Niall was fooled, I felt warm, big hands creep over my hips and up my spine. Before I could react, Niall's fingers were tickling me all over. I jerk away from the torture but Niall held me back. I try to jump out of his grasp but he was much stronger. I screamed his name begging him to stop but he didn't listen. I was laughing so hard that a few seconds later my throat started to close up and I couldn't breathe. My cheeks were burning from laughter as I was still embraced in Niall's tickle torture. Niall attempted to get me to laugh again but I squeezed my mouth shut to allow my body to rejuvenate again. He finally stopped when I accidentally slapped his cheek. Instead of whining he throws his head back in fits of laughter at my reaction. I didn't release my breath until I knew it was safe to. I could literally feel the air seeping back into my lungs again as I sat up. I glared at Niall but soon join in with his laughter, our bodies shaking with mirth. His cheeks were burning red like mine were as we fall back onto the bed. I sigh, turning my heads towards him. His foolish smile made gusts of giggles escape my lips. He propped himself on one arm, creeping his other hand towards my neck like a spider. I scrunch my cheek with my shoulder to protect my neck before he could reach it. He smiles even wider.

"That's what you get for stealing my pillow AND not saying good morning." He purses his lip in a fake frown. His ocean blue orbs bore deep into mine. I stare at his pink, plump pout. His blonde silky locks were sticking out in every direction, his quiff was non-existent. This is where I liked him best. When he wakes up, he looks exactly like he did when he auditioned for the X-factor-before he had to change. Before he was famous, before he had braces. I missed that Niall, but I loved the new one just as much. He looked like himself again. And I couldn't resist not having that Niall all to myself. He can get on my nerves when he wanted to, but I couldn't imagine having someone more talented and goofy as Nialler.

I return his smile and lightly tap the tip of his nose with my index finger. I trace the outline of his lips that now twisted up into a bright smile that I always loved. His green and silver braces glinted against the sun that was seeping through the curtains. I ran my fingers through his silky blonde strands, savouring each touch. I felt his thumb making circles on my naked hip as we embraced each other. I snuggled into his bare chest and we stayed like this for a few moments. When the clock read almost ten, we decided it was time to get ready for the day. Niall trekked over to his walk-in closet and came out with a pair of white khaki shorts and a red polo shirt. He glances at me staring at him. He lightly dances over to where I lay and climbs on top of me. He rests his elbows on either side of me to support his body so he didn't crush me. I drape my arm over his neck and pulled him closer. He smiles and kisses my lips. Niall runs his large hand on my stomach, making patterns on the area. His hand creeps up towards my breasts—cupping them—feeling them. His lips move to my ear and whispers sweet, but incoherent things in my ear. I’ve lost my train of thought under his touch. All thoughts and senses I had claimed were nonexistent. He nips at my ear, his hair tickling my cheek. I whimper as his teeth nips at my earlobe. He starts shifting his body back and fourth for the sensation of real intercourse. Foreplay, as you would call it.  I follow in his movements and just under a minute I feel his member grow hard between the sheets. My eyes flutter close and my lips slightly part from each other. Niall bows his head down to kiss me between each movement. He leaves a trail of butterfly kisses from under my ear to my chest as he rides back and fourth. The sensation was explicit and wonderful. My hands slid up and down his warm and smooth back as our bodies moved in sync. A sweet warm feeling grew and coursed through my body. Just as I was about to make my next move, a surge of reality flooded back into my memory. My hands fluttered to Niall’s chest, stopping him. He looks up at me with a look crossed between a state of confusion and surprise. I stared into his crystal ocean blue orbs while I spoke.

“Don’t you have a music video to shoot today?”
His eyes grow wide, but in the next instant they transform into a careless countenance. “That can wait. Besides, they don’t need me.”
A foreign sensation of fire-lit anger hit me in the chest like an incoming train. My heart descended and felt despondent like flowers dying in the dry soil for the cease of water. This anger flooded my mind as my brain processed his words.
“Niall James Horan! Bloody hell they do! Niall, you are in the biggest boy band of all time, of course they need you. Don’t talk like that!”
He doesn’t speak for a few moments, ingesting my protest. “I’d rather be with you instead of them. I’m not a big part of the video anyways, one member down isn’t going to make a difference.”
“Yes it will. ‘Us’ can wait. You’re video can’t. Fans have already counted down to the release date, don’t disappoint them. They’ve been so excited for this video. You only have two more days to shoot and you are only half way done with Kiss You. You’re way behind, Niall.”
He breathes out heavily. A sigh. “You’re right. But I’m not going without you.” He insists.
“Niall—“
“Please!” he begs.
My arm slaps down on the bed in exasperation. “Fine.” I say, defeated.
He smiles brightly like a kid on Christmas morning as I gave in. He kisses me for a few seconds before he moves his lips to my ear, his hair tickling me cheek as he whispered his thoughts.
“I think both of us need to freshen up for the day. We want to look presentable don’t we?” I feel his sweet and warm breath speak. My eyes search for the clothes that Niall had picked out for the day. They lie on the floor, barely making two feet from the closet. He follows my gaze, and then towards the shower and then back to me.
“Want to join?” he nuzzles my neck with his nose.
I sealed my mouth together before I dropped a clanger. I reach my head up towards his and whisper to him. “No you don’t Horan. You’ve already won once today, you won’t win again.” I tease.
“That’s not fair!” he complains.
“Oh and why not? How about you start first and maybe you can watch me get ready.”
He growls. He catches my hand that was playing with his hair. His large hand caught around my wrist, resisting any further touch. “You’re such a fucking tease, Y/N. You have to get ready one way or another and both include me.”
Before I can say anything, Niall jumps off of me and picks me up along with him. The quick movement was too strong for my eyes, making me dizzy. He sets me on my feet and starts cladding the sheet to my body, encasing it. He made it tight, making me vulnerable under his touch. He picks me up bridal style and scoops up the clothes he was supposed to wear today.  He walks over to the large bathroom that united with his bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind him and set me on my feet. He sauntered over to the large glass cabinets and pulled out Dove® Raspberry scented shampoo along with a new royal blue loofah. He sets the items on the granite counter next to the gigantic glass encased shower. I watched as he turned on the nozzle and runs his hand under the water to make sure it was the right temperature. When he’s satisfied, he ambled back to me and rests his hands on my shoulder. His eyes stare into mine as his hands glide down my skin and into the sheet I was cladded in, detaching the fabric from my body. When the sheet dropped to the cool, white tile, Niall takes my smaller hand into his large one and leads me to the shower. In a matter of seconds, his hair transforms from its bleachy blonde to a dark and lustrous brown that had a sheen like fine hardwood along with a few golden streaks, even when wet. It contrasted against his glass-like eyes prodigiously. It was beautiful.
Soon the scalding droplets were cascading down my body. My hair was drenched as well. Niall pulls me close to his body before taking the loofah and squirting body wash onto it. The wash was cold to the touch for just a few seconds as the loofah made contact with my skin. Niall runs the loofah across my skins, leaving a sweet raspberry scent behind. Soon my body was covered in suds. I obeyed as Niall asked me to raise my arms to wash there. When he’s done, he asks me to sit on the bench that was molded into the gigantic shower. I obey and he bends down to my level and began to run the loofah over my legs and massaging my feet. 
“What are you staring at?” I ask after catching him gazing at me.
“What? Oh nothing.” He says quickly. His cheeks were burning red as he looked down.
“Mhm...” I say under suspicion. Niall takes my hands in his and helps me off the bench. He laces his fingers through mine and nears his face closer to mine as he speaks.
“I’m sorry Y/N, I just can’t help it. You’re so beautiful.” He admits. Now I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
“Really?” I ask. He nods as he leans in to kiss me. He kisses me roughly and my hands automatically fly up in his hair. He comes down to my level so I didn’t have to strain to meet his lips. Just then, Niall turns me around and glides his hand down my stomach and back up again. He uses both hands to cup my breasts and squeezed them lightly. I feel Niall’s member press against my back. I started grinding against his body, moving slightly up and down in foreplay. He throws his head back and moans in pleasure at my actions. I continue to move against his dick as the water cascaded over our bodies like rain. Niall starts to make a sound that easily passed as a grunt. I knew he was about to reach his limit, I stopped moving against him. He growls at the sudden halt. I smile and am about to turn around but he stops me before I could fully turn. His teeth grazes my neck as he growls, “You better finish what you started.” He pulls on my hair before placing his large hands on my hips. He forces me to grind against his dick, moving me up and down faster. His member grows harder against my back as my movements increase. Niall lets out a pleased sigh and in a matter of seconds I feel a warm, sticky substance on my back.
“Omigod...” Niall huffs. I attempt to turn around again but Niall is quicker. His masculine arm locks around my chest and his other hand gropes my breasts and slowly glides down my stomach—fingers spread wide— and near my pelvic area. My arm rises up and wraps around Niall’s neck as he sticks two fingers in my entrance. My back automatically arches as his fingers get deeper. I’m instantly hit with a wave of bliss. Each time he slides out, he adds another finger up until he’s made it to four. The song “S & M” randomly pops into recognition of this feeling. This feeling was blissful and full of excitement as it wandered in my stomach. Niall’s motions became faster every minute or so. Soon I felt a tingling sensation forming in my lower body, and knew that I was reaching my climax. Niall acknowledged my facial expression and knew I was close too. He thrusted his fingers harder and faster, trying to drive the release out of me.  Just then, he touches my love center and I could not hold it in anymore. The doors to my hotspot opened, a satisfied Niall pulls out his long fingers from my vulva. A milky white liquid stuck to them. He raises his fingers to his lips to taste it. His eyes flutter close and a smile formed on his lips as he licked his fingers clean. I didn’t take my eyes off of him as he did.
When he’s done, he looks back at me and whispers in my ear. “You taste amazing. You’re so sweet.” I give him a contented smile. He laces his fingers with mine, interlocking them. We press against each other under the running nozzle as if we were a uniting couple in the cold rain. Niall pushes me against the tile wall and crashed his lips to mine roughly. My hands once again fly up to his wet hair. His thumbs make circles in my cheek as he kisses me with urgency. His hand slid down my back and to my bum, squeezing it. I whimper as his teeth nip on my earlobe. Niall pins me against the wall and raises my legs and locks them around his waist. It leaves my flabbergasted on how vigorous he was. His teeth graze the skin on my neck, disserving the area. I wince slightly as his tongue flicks over the newly created wound. Niall swiftly shifted my body and inserted his member into my entrance. My back arches again as I rest my hands on his shoulder. I push away the wet hair that stuck to my forehead and let Niall share my ecstasy. My nails claw into Niall’s back as his movements became faster. I throw my head back in pleasure and my breathing starts to pick up. Niall moans at his own sheer ecstasy. He brought his lips to mine, gliding his tongue across my lips asking for entrance. I let him in and he moves deeper into the kiss. It was rough and demanding, while at the same time being soft, sensual, and intimate. He wanted more, he slowly pulled me closer to him and our tongues entwined together, he tasted like passion. It felt like there was nothing else in the world, everything else faded out of view, I could have kissed him like that forever, if I hadn’t needed to breathe, our lips parted with such hesitance. His eyes gazed into mine. They sparked with interest and love.
Niall unlocks my legs from around his waist to let me off of him. He takes the shampoo from the built-in shelf and squeezes the liquid into the palm of his hands. He turns me around with his other hand and starts to lather the shampoo into my hair. He massages my scalp while working the shampoo throughout my hair.  He then brings the nozzle to my hair to rinse it off. He shampoos his hair and rinses it off as well. Niall steps out of the shower and wraps a white towel around his waist. He spreads out another one and gestures me to step into it. He wraps the towel around me snuggly and warmly. He brings his lips to my ear and whispers: “That was fun. We should do that more often.”
I laugh. “You got me clean just to get me dirty again.”
He gives me an impish grin as he leads me out the bathroom. Niall takes the pair of clothes I always kept here for when I came over. It was orange and yellow gradient tank top with sequins on it. The trousers were white jeggings along with gold t-strap sandals. It was the perfect outfit for a summer day.
Just as Niall was completing his outfit, my eyes wander over to his closet. A large plastic bag with dark orchid purple silk. My mind instantly remembered the familiar fabric. I turn my head back towards Niall and ask him, “Ni, you never told me the dress you bought me was for...”
He cocks an eyebrow. “Dress?”
“The one you bought me when we were in the district?” He still looked puzzled.
“Spanish lady? Morgan? Purple dress? Silly string? Zayn’s car?” I prompt him on.
He tilts his head back in recognition and his mouth forms a wide “O”.
“Ohh, that dress. Yeah, the reason behind the dress was going to be a surprise but I guess I mind as well now tell you.” He chuckles. He turns back towards the mirror to attempt to fix his quiff. He fails. He exasperates. “I wish I could have Lou as my personal hairdresser. I need her more than the others.” He laughs again. “The dress was specially made from Dave and Johnny’s. I asked Morgan to keep it in her backroom until we arrived. As you know, TMH is coming out in three days. Simon wanted to have a celebration party for the release. It’s a private celebration of course. It’s just going to be us, the lads, Lou and Lux, Simon and a few family members. I wanted you to be in something...” his eyes wander as he searches for the right word, “fitting.”
I nod my head and glance back towards the dress. It was coated a very beautiful shade of purple, and what I could recall from memory, it has diamonds studs formed into the pattern of a firework on its left rib-side. Silver glittered pumps were made to match.
“What are you wearing?” I ask curiously.
“You’ll have to wait and see...” he trails off.
I laugh. I rise from the bed I was sitting on and stride towards the door. I crane my neck to look back towards Niall. “You better hurry up divvy one. The boys can’t wait for ages.” I call out.
“Yeah yeah yeah. Chivvy along before you become the berk.”
I playfully roll my eyes and walk out the door and shut the door behind me.

Samantha’s POV:
My eyes bug out of my sockets at the sound of his voice. I knew that voice anywhere. It belonged to the same boy who broke my and my—best friend’s heart. And plenty of others. The paper I had in my hand was crumpled by the pressure of my formed fist. I grit my teeth as he tries to take a request from me after all these years we’ve been done. I could not stand even mentioning his name.
“Whatever you need help with is a no from me.” I seethe.
“Please, Samantha. I’m begging you.”
No way. Was he actually begging? No.
I give off a sarcastic laugh. “After all these years, Jake? After all that you’ve done to me and my Y/N? I don’t think so.” I shake my head in disgust.
“I knew it...” he trails off.
“Knew what?” I fume.
“You still have feelings for me as I do for you.”
“What makes you think that?” I laugh at the direction this was going in.
“You always called me Jake when we were together. When you were my bird. When you were my everything. When we would kiss, when we would do it together and you moaned my name—“
 “Stop it Jake!” I halt him in warning.
He continues anyway. “When I would grab your—“
“Shut the hell up Jake! That was the past. It meant nothing.”
“That’s because you were and still are a down righted dimwitted fucking slu—“
“I swear when I find you I’m going to beat you bloody.” I fumed.
“HA. You could only dream. But listen, I need you.”
“For what?!” I almost yell.
“You got in a fight, didn’t you?”
I pause before speaking. “H-how did you know that?”
“I have my sources.” He taunts.
“Jacob I swear if you’ve been following me I’m going to—“
“Going to what? Ring the police? Sam you know I just got out.”
“I’ll make sure you get back in this very second if you don’t tell me what you’re up to.” I grit my teeth harder.
“What you said to her made her dislike you, yeah?”
She is the one always overreacting at such little things. She doesn’t allow me to help her especially when she needs it most. It’s annoying and I decided to give up on her.” Before he could talk, I added in, “I may have also called her boyfriend pathetic.” I said in just barely a whisper.
“You’re not wrong.” He says in consensument.
“Wait. You know about Niall?”
He guffaws as if I was really daft. “Who doesn’t? That little bastard is from that stupid boyband One Infection.”
“It’s One Direction, Jake.” I say matter-of-factly.
“I don’t see a difference? Anyways, from my sources—you don’t like the blonde yeah?”
“Niall? Nope. Not at all. Practically stole my best friend.”
“Niall and Y/N have been best mates since tyke years. So technically you stole his best friend.”
“Did you really ring me just to correct me?”
“Listen Samantha. I hate Blondie just as much as you do. I want Y/N back, and I know that you do too.”
“How are you planning this, Jake?”
“Somehow we need to get rid of the blonde.”
“How?”
“James and I are thinking of how to—“
“Who’s James?” I cut in.
“My the nick buddy.”
“Uh-huh. Makes sense. Speaking of the nick, when were you released?”
“Not that long ago. Maybe a month? Two?”
“Where are you?”
He chuckles. “So many questions from the girl who hates my guts.”
“I’m giving you one chance to explain yourself. If I don’t like it, you blow it.” I warn.
“Y/N can’t be with Niall anymore. I want her.”
“How am I getting anything out of this?”
“You can do whatever you want with Niall, I don’t care. Kill him if you will.”
“Look Jake. I may hate Niall. But I can’t do that. Do you even realise how much trouble I’d get in? I don’t want to end up like you. Thanks for the waste of time. Gladly unappreciated.”
I end the line.

Your POV:
I paced back and forth as the boys were riding on the automated surf-boards. It looked they were about to fall any minute. I heart pumped fast as I pinned my eyes to Niall. In the background was a large screen projecting fake waves in beach-like scenery. As I paced, I nibbled on the nail on my thumb. It really did look like one of them was about to fall. The thing was wobbling and made the boys have to recapture their balance.
“Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. I mean, the ski scene was scary enough.” I tell one of the directors.
They smiled. “Relax Y/N. They’ll be just fine. The constructors made sure that the screws are tightened enough.”
“Then why is it shaking?”
“It’s supposed to give off the effect of the boys riding a real wave. Nothing to worry about Y/N.” he chuckles.
I nod. Still not quite assured. I walked out of the shooting area to get a cup of coffee with Eleanor. She didn’t seem to have any fear of the boys falling, so I decided it’d be best to stick with her for the next nine hours of shooting. I met her in the main building.
“Hey Y/N!” she greeted.
“El, you want to go across the street for Starbucks? I really need to get away from my worries of the boys falling. I know they won’t but staying here is not helping.”
“Ah Y/N, don’t be, I’ve been watching Louis from back here from screening and he’s doing just fine. You’re just stressed.” She gives me a light hug and takes my hand.
“What are you going to have?” I ask her.
She tosses her hair to one side of her shoulder. “Oh you know the use.”
I laugh. “Of course, El. I heard they were having a special today. Bickies are totally on me.”
Just as we were about to walk out the glass doors, we hear a loud thud. We stopped dead in our tracks. We shared a frightened look—that could only mean one thing. We scream out Louis’ and Niall’s name as we ran back towards the building they were shooting Kiss You in.
We burst through the doors and instantly built tears as we took in the scene in front of us.
Louis was fine, still balancing on his surfboard. But Niall lied on the grey cement, hugging his leg to his chest. His face was red and scrunched up in pain. The directors and producers and the other boys rounded up in front of Niall, nearly blocking my view of them. I angrily marched up towards Mark, the director. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, his eyes stricken wide.
“I told you those boards weren’t secure! You should’ve checked! Now Ni is hurt because of you!” I hear Niall groan and I turn my head sharply towards his painful sounds. I burst into tears as look at his leg. it bent in an awkward position.
“Well don’t just stand there! We need an ambulance!” I grew flustered at the still figures in front of me. All were dumbstruck.
My hands scrambled through the pockets of a traumatized Mark for a mobile. Finally, my hand griped onto a silver Motorola flip-phone. I open it and quickly dial 999. In under a second of the dialing tone, a female voice picked up.
“999 what’s your emergency?”
“My boyfriend is hurt, I think he has broken his leg.” I say urgently.
“Address?” she says a lot more quicker. I tell the address and she assures me that the ambulance is on its way. In just under five minutes a yellow ambulance with green and yellow checkered patterns was heard coming towards our building. I was kneeing down by Niall’s side, hugging him to my chest assuring him everything was going to be okay. He was in a great deal of pain; I could tell he was trying to keep his tears bottled up. Paramedics burst through the door with a gurney and instructed us to move away from Niall. Four of the paramedics spread out a wide white sheet and slide Niall’s body over it. On the count of three, they lifted Niall’s agonized body. Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam, and I followed them towards
the opened ambulance. They lifted him on-top of the gurney and into the medical car. The escaping tears clouded my vision. I on letting me ride with Niall, but the refused. Only family members were allowed to tag along. Making a quick decision, the boys and I piled into Harry’s Range Rover and followed the ambulance all the way to the hospital.

***

My leg bounced up and down in worry and anticipation as I waited for further updates from the Niall’s doctor. I surveyed the room, but nothing had caught my interest. The boys were silent. Maura had arrived just moments after we did. We all knew that the injury wasn’t life threatening, but I couldn’t help but think of the worse. Everyone’s head was bent low, staring at tiny patterns in the tile. I twiddled my thumbs as I wait. And wait. And wait. And more w a i t i n g.
No assurance caused my fears to lower. My eyes grow heavy, but I fight back my sleepiness. I needed to stay awake. For my sake. I glanced towards my right to find Eleanor sitting next to Louis in the generic white cushions. They were holding hands, Louis was covering his face. His frown was visible underneath.
                Liam was cupping his face, his elbows resting on his knees. His eyes were blank, a single tear slipped past his brown orbs. I swiveled my head to see Zayn standing in a nearby corner, hiding from the world. His arms were crossed, one leg lacing in front over another. He didn’t make eye contact with anyone. Harry sat next to me. One arm rested on his leg, his biceps bulging. Mop of curls covered his eyes. In his other hand, he held a black iPhone, scrolling through message after message—mostly from Anne asking about Niall.
                What was taking so long? If I spent another minute on this couch I’m going to march into the office and demand them to let me see Niall.  I was growing frustrated yet worrisome at the same time. Just as I was rising out of my seat, a doctor makes an appearance through the bajillion 50-watted hallway. He strides over to the eight of us while flipping through sheets of paper on his clipboard.
When he finally approached us, he sighed and tucked the clipboard under his arm. He takes a quick glance at each and every one of us before settling on me. He runs a hand through his wavy brown hair before speaking.

“Niall Horan, luckily, has not suffered from any serious injuries. As what is written in the documents, he had fell off an automatic surfing mobile, correct?”
I nod my head.
“Mr. Horan has a minor injury in his patella and fibula bone. Lucky for him, he did not break anything; he’s turned out just fine. He will just have to rest for a couple of days. We’ve wrapped up his knee just for extra support. In fact, he’s eligible to go home in about twenty minutes. We just need signings from the mother.” He looks around our group until he spots Maura.
“Are you Mrs. Horan?”
“That would be me, Dr. Hughes.” They shake hands and Hughes instructs that the nurses will have the papers for her to sign.
“Thank god my baby is alright!” She says.
Doctor Hughes laughs. “Well, Niall is a lucky boy. It’s very painful to have broken a bone. I’m just going to go into his room and check up on him. He’ll be ready in 20 minutes.” He smiles and turns around and heads back towards the hallway, his long white coat swishing behind him. The boys stand up and brought Maura and I into a group hug. My Niall was alright. That’s all that mattered at this point.
But then I remembered what was waiting just ahead of me.
The danger spoke to my thoughts. They dug into my mind. They invaded my personal space as if I was a woman in the shower and a man I hated walked in on me.  I didn’t like this feeling at all. No, I didn’t.
Niall was okay. But my time was running out. Niall was my only hope. But I had to protect him just as well. He was fine. But...
how long will that last?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
515K 12.7K 37
Emma doesn't have a family... Or any friends. She goes on a regular walk to the grocery store one night, when she gets kidnapped by a bunch of vampir...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...