And You're My Ever After (Lar...

By _SweetDisposition_

READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS I... More

~Chapter 1
~Chapter 2
~Chapter 3
~Chapter 4
~Chapter 5
~Chapter 6
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8
~Chapter 9
~Chapter 10
~Chapter 11
~Chapter 12
~Chapter 13
~Chapter 14
~Chapter 15
~Chapter 16
~Chapter 17
~Chapter 18
~Chapter 19
~Chapter 20
~Chapter 21
~Chapter 22
~Chapter 23
~Chapter 24
~Chapter 25
~Chapter 26
~Chapter 27
~Chapter 28
~Chapter 29
~Chapter 30
~Chapter 31
~Chapter 32
~Chapter 33
~Chapter 34
~Chapter 35
~Chapter 36
~Chapter 37
~Chapter 38
~Chapter 39
~Chapter 40
~Chapter 42
~Chapter 43
~Chapter 44
~Chapter 45
~Chapter 46
~Chapter 47
~Chapter 48
~Chapter 49
~Chapter 50
~Chapter 51
~Epilogue
Extra I

~Chapter 41

28.5K 803 2.3K
By _SweetDisposition_

I am so sorry for taking forever! This is not edited. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy, babes! :)

A few weeks later Louis was already in his sixth month enjoying his pregnancy, more when Harry had started setting up the nursery. He had let him paint the nursery a light purple color deciding to for once let him have his way, and after the paint had dried, he had asked Zayn to paint a white tree on the wall where the cribs would be against. He had also drawn little birds resting on the branches and a few more flying towards it, Louis had immediately fallen in love with it.

Ian's tongue had completely healed and Louis couldn't be more relieved when his son had started hating the shakes and instead would only eat the purees his nana Anne would make for him. He was thankful when Anne had told him it was no problem and would come over every week just to make them, and by the time she had to leave, Ian was left a crying mess not wanting her to leave.

It would break her heart to see him running after her hugging her legs in a tight hold if he managed to catch up to her until either Louis or Harry would pull him away. Jay had also started visiting him getting the same treatment when Ian was clingier than ever with every familiar face who stepped into his house. But his nana Anne was his main target.

~*~

"We need to go grocery shopping." Louis announced as he walked into the living room with a bag of pretzels.

Harry was sitting on the floor right next to Ian, the both of them drawing now that Ian had taken an interest to it. They had been trying to encourage him to draw wondering if he had the skills to become an artist, but if he didn't, that was completely fine with them.

His husband had been spending more time with them after their fight weeks before and Louis couldn't complain, not when he was spending time with their son like he should be. He liked it even more when Ian would go to sleep on his own bed and Harry would lock the door to their bedroom before pouncing on him leaving him sore for days. Harry made him feel pretty and wanted, Louis couldn't ask for more.

"Okay!" Harry answered as he got up ready to pick up all the markers and crayons, "We need to pick this up, peanut. We're going to the store." He kissed the top of his head earning Ian's attention.

"Sto'?" Ian looked up at Harry tilting his little head to the side.

"Yeah, the store. Come on, let's get dressed, get you out of those pajamas." Harry picked him up smiling when Ian didn't fuss. He had been more calm lately and they had no idea why.

They quickly got ready and headed out getting there twenty minutes later where Louis let Harry find a cart placing Ian on the seat. Harry was pushing it while Louis had the list in his hands getting everything, sometimes sneaking junk food when Harry was busy with their son. He grabbed apple juice boxes for Ian now that his son could drink from a straw when he saw him turning the corner into the aisle they were in. He furrowed his brow seeing he looked completely exhausted wearing old sweatpants and a hoodie.

"That's all I needed here." Louis announced, "Let's go back to the way we came from, I forgot something." He smiled at Harry who smiled back as he nodded turning the cart around with no questions whatsoever.

They ended up in the candy section where Louis let Ian have a bag of cotton candy knowing that a little bit of it every now and then wasn't going to hurt him. He also got chocolate covered pretzels and hershey's kisses just wanting to get to the car and eat the pretzels. Ian kept trying to open the bag and when he couldn't, he raised his arm and started shaking it right in front of Harry's face wanting him to open it.

"Daddy!" He said, still eyeing the bag and pleading with his bright green eyes.

"You need help, bud?" Harry asked, slowly raising his hand to take it.

"Yes." Ian nodded, smiling big, showing his tiny teeth to Harry who tapped his cute nose then opened the bag.

"Don't give him too much, babe. He still has to eat dinner." Louis said without bothering to look at him, crossing out the things he had already gotten.

"Just half the bag." Harry joked, laughing when Louis finally looked at him with an unimpressed look.

"Just grab a small piece and give it to him, that's it." Louis instructed going back to trying to pick out the right ketchup, bending just a bit as far as his stomach would allow him.

"Mummy said just a small piece, peanut." Harry said as he grabbed a small piece with his fingers, getting distracted when Louis bent over.

His bum looked obscene from his point of view, but an amazing obscene which had his mouth watering wanting to bury his whole face on it. He was too distracted that he didn't even pay attention to Ian when he grabbed the bag and started eating straight from it, his fingers quickly getting sticky. By the time Harry looked back at him, his chin was dripping with sticky saliva still eating without a care in the world.

"Shit..." Harry mumbled, glancing back at Louis.

Before Louis could see them, he took away the bag putting a hand over Ian's mouth just when he was about to start crying. He shushed him as he grabbed his baby doll giving it to him then grabbed a wipe from his bag quickly wiping away all the stickiness, all like a pro and he was damn proud of himself.

"Do you think we should get spicy ketchup?" Louis asked turning around to show his husband the bottle.

"Spicy and non spicy. Ian eats ketchup too." Harry pointed at their son, trying to hide the bag of cotton candy in between Ian and the edge of the seat.

"Hmm...okay." Louis finally said just as Ian got the hiccups, "I told you not to let him eat more than he can handle." Louis scolded him.

"Your demon of a son got to it when I was too busy looking at that magnificent a- bum of yours." Harry shrugged, seeing Ian watching him as he hiccuped. He looked fucking cute.

"Stop it!" Louis blushed, putting the bottles in the basket then turned around to start walking when he felt Harry's hand smacking his ass right in the middle of the aisle, "Harry!" He gave him a scandalized look then looked around making sure no one had seen them. His prayers weren't heard when he saw a cute old lady staring at them with an amused look before she winked at him and walked away from them.

"So nice." Harry sighed cupping one of his cheeks, laughing when Louis slapped his hand away.

"Wait till we get home." Louis said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah!" Harry nodded like an overly excited child, "Wait till we get home...as soon as he goes down for a nap though." He pointed at Ian who was watching them like a hawk as he chewed on his baby doll's hand.

When they got home, Harry carried in all the groceries only letting Louis put them away not wanting him to get hurt or too tired. Ian walked around the kitchen and at some point helped Louis put away boxes of mac and cheese in the lowest shelf in the pantry. He kept getting in the way trying to help him, almost tripping Louis once until he started rubbing his eyes already sleepy.

He ended up falling asleep on his bed after making Harry lay down with him, and wouldn't fall asleep until his father was next to him. Half of Harry's torso was on the bed while the rest of his body was on the floor but made sure to cover Ian and himself up with the blanket, smiling when Ian turned on his side and wrapped his little arm around his neck. He hummed Can't Help Falling In Love until Ian was asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and hugging his giraffe and baby doll. Harry slowly got up making sure Ian was covered with the blanket then took his pacifier out of his mouth beginning to think that his son was already too old for it.

He left his room leaving the door halfway open then made his way to the kitchen looking for Louis, furrowing his brow when he couldn't find him. He walked back to the bedrooms and into the twins finding him there hanging their clothes after he had washed them all. They were all different colors after Louis had stated he would hate to dress them up in only pink then had proceeded to avoid buying only pink clothes.

"He's finally asleep." Harry informed him making Louis looked at him, smile, then go back to what he was doing.

"Good. He needed it." Louis said as Harry got closer to him, then felt his arms wrapping around him then Harry's lips on the side of his neck.

"Now, what did I say at the grocery store?" Harry asked, sliding his hand down Louis' belly to his inner thigh where he squeezed it then rubbed on the spot.

"I...I don't know." Louis lied.

"You're lying, now I'm gonna have to punish you." Harry said, nipping on the shell of Louis' ears hearing him breathing harder.

Harry started walking backwards, out of their daughters bedroom until they were in their own bedroom closing and locking the door. He didn't want Ian walking in on them when he was balls deep in Louis, not wanting to traumatize their son for life. He lowered Louis' pants all the way down to his thighs then palmed him through his briefs as he grinded his groin against Louis' ass.

"Y- You know, you better make this fast." Louis wanted to turn around but didn't knowing that his belly was going to get in the way and he wanted to be close to Harry. He wanted to please him even if he wasn't really in the mood at the moment, what with too many things going through his head and things he had to do with not enough time.

He could feel Harry getting hard wanting to touch himself, but Harry got there first lifting the elastic sneaking his hand down his briefs. He rested his head on Harry's shoulder feeling his lips kissing his jaw then his neck, going up and down over and over gasping when he wrapped his hand around his cock. It was a bit sensitive just like his nipples but at the same time he was starting to feel good. He was getting ready for Harry to open him up when someone tried to open the door, and by trying, it meant jiggling the doorknob then kicking the door when it wouldn't open.

"Daddy! Mummy! Mummy, milk." Ian shouted, still trying to open the door and getting angry when it wouldn't open.

"Goddamit, he was supposed to be asleep...at least for an hour." Harry dropped his head on Louis' shoulders.

"Well, better go give him his milk or he'll never stop." Louis sighed as he pulled away from Harry then pulled his pants up.

Harry loudly sighed going to the bathroom to wash his hands then made his way to the door and when he opened it he found Ian standing in front of him, holding a sippy cup and dragging his blanket. Ian gave him the cup then raised his arms up wanting to be picked up by his daddy, smiling when Harry did taking him to the kitchen. He stayed quiet watching Harry warm up some milk and when it was ready he took it and held it close to him.

Ian absolutely refused to even lay down if Harry wasn't laying down with him which was starting to frustrate the man until he decided to fuck it. He slowly got on the bed by the wall, making himself as small as he could and still wasn't comfortable at all. He didn't know how the hell was Ian able to sleep there even though he had the softest mattress ever with the softest bedsheet and fluffiest blanket. It was all too small for Harry, but perfect size for Ian.

He closed his eyes aware that Ian was watching him when he had taken a seat right next to him, then decided to open one eye to see what he was doing. He found him drinking his milk then made him giggle as soon as he figured out he was being watched too, quickly moving to lay down next to him. Ian ended up almost on top of him, with his head resting on his side and Harry let him when he saw he was starting to fall asleep again.

Almost half an hour later was when Harry decided to get up but had to lay down again when Ian woke up and got on top of him refusing to let him go any time soon. Harry ended up falling asleep not waking up until Louis was calling him for dinner then got up only to find out Ian was already in his seat eating the spaghetti Louis had made.

"My back hurts." Harry groaned as he served himself, filling the plate up until he was satisfied. He chuckled when he sat down right next to Ian, and his son stopped eating just to stare at his plate then at his own.

"So does mine." Louis complained, struggling to sit down and hating how far away he was from the table.

He was starting to get frustrated and more when a noodle fell off the fork and landed on the top of his stomach, staining his shirt. He gave up and picked up the plate putting it on top of his belly looking at Harry when he felt his gaze on him.

"I'm huge, I know." Louis sighed, pausing from eating to wipe around Ian's mouth.

"It's normal, you're carrying twins, love." Harry smiled, glad that Louis returned it.

"Mummy no." Ian whined when Louis grabbed his hands to wipe the sauce off of them.

"You have sauce all over them, it's gross." Louis told him, sighing when Ian tried to pull them away.

Ian suddenly stopped and stared at Harry when his phone went off playing Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys, his little head bobbing up and down and grinning like he had just won the lottery. He frowned when Harry answered the phone and just started talking as if he hadn't interrupted his song, and when he finally hung up, Ian had already moved on and was eating again.

"Dad invited us for dinner tomorrow night." Harry informed Louis who nodded.

When they were finished eating dinner Harry cleaned the kitchen only letting Louis put the food away, slapping his ass when he walked by unaware of Ian watching. He laughed when Louis yelped then turned around to smack him already laughing too when Harry put his hands in front of him trying to stop him.

Louis left him alone and went back to the living room looking for Ian who he had last seen playing with an empty water bottle, but instead found him playing with the remote changing channels so fast. Louis took away the remote leaving the tv on Monsters Inc and flinching when Ian screamed "Boo!" at the top of his lungs and sat down on the floor to watch it.

"Mummy. Mummy, Boo!" Ian looked at Louis as he pointed at the tv.

"I know, baby." Louis smiled, trying to sit down on the couch waiting for Harry to get there so he could rub his back.

Harry was taking forever but when he finally got there, he was quick to grab the lotion Louis gave him and started rubbing his back. Unfortunately the movie ended right that instant making Ian turn to look at his parents thinking it was going to last longer than that. Louis had no choice but to get up to find the one they owned, but when he opened the box he found it empty.

"Where's the disc?" Louis asked as he looked around for it.

"In the box you're holding." Harry answered, watching Ian getting up and walk to him.

He helped him climb the couch and take a seat next to him where he started rubbing his small back too, watching the way his son relaxed. He was regretting having used too much lotion when no matter how many times he rubbed, it wouldn't go away. He moved on to his arms and then his legs surprised that Ian wasn't even squirming and instead waited patiently for Louis to play the movie.

"It's gone." Louis looked at him holding up the empty box.

"Its supposed to be the- no hold on!" Harry almost shouted, "It was in the dvd player then I took it out because we wanted to watch Tangled, so the disc should be in the tangled one." He explained, giving Louis a cheeky grin.

Louis grabbed the Tangled one finding the disc there, putting it in the dvd player then went to sit back on his spot only to realize that Ian was taking up all the space. He was going to sit down on the recliner when Harry playfully slapped his bum once again, this time deciding to ignore it when he felt a lighter, much smaller hand slapping it.

"Ian! What the hell!" Louis looked at him with a scandalized look hearing him giggling then looked at Harry who was trying not to laugh, "See what you did. I swear if he keeps doing it and more tomorrow, then you're never going to hear the end of it."

"Calm down." Harry took a deep breath then picked Ian up setting him down in his lap facing him, "Don't do that again, no. No slapping mummy's bum ever again, got it? That's for daddy to slap, not you. Don't be rude, nobody likes rude kids, peanut." He told him, glad that Ian was watching him.

He let him down seeing him running to his chair where he took a seat and watched the movie without fussing or anything, it was his favorite after all. Louis took a seat next to Harry, not saying anything, not even when Harry once again started rubbing his back. He fell asleep leaning against Harry and when he woke up, Ian was already bathed and in his bed asleep. Harry was in the shower already so he decided to wait until he was done to take one ending up showering rather late but slept like a baby after that.

The next few days were busy but gladly made time to go out with Gemma and the kids to McDonald's when her kids had been craving it for a while. He had picked Gavin up on the way there after he hadn't seen his baby brother for a while and he wanted to spend time with him. He got there when Gemma was just parking then got out of the car after turning it off, going straight to unbuckle Gavin and then Ian who was already calling for him thinking he was going to be left behind.

"Calm down, I'm not leaving you." Louis told his son, holding tight onto Gavin's little hand.

When Ian was out of the car, Louis locked the door and grabbed their hands going to Gemma's side who was helping Melissa out of it. They hugged as far as their bellies would allow it then walked inside making sure all the kids were there, Louis rolling his eyes when he heard Shake It Off playing inside the restaurant.

Are we ordering separate or together?" Gemma asked, already eyeing the happy meals, "Separate, I'm gonna order the whole menu."

"Same, and you're right, it's easier." Louis answered, glad that the song ended getting replaced by Worth It making both he and Gemma groan in annoyance.

"Mummy, milk." Ian pulled on his shirt.

"I know, baby." Louis looked down at him then at Gavin, "What do you want, love? Milk or juice?"

Gavin looked at him looking all cute before he answered, "Apple."

"Apple juice. Got it." Louis smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

He ordered something for himself seeing Gemma was already ordering with someone else, and when they got their food, they went straight to the children's area. He had to stop Ian when he started running to the slides, making him sit on one side of the big booth followed by Gavin and finally himself. Gemma was sitting in front of him with her kids, already taking their food out and thanking the employee that had helped her. Louis took his time making sure they had the right food and that they were comfortable, and when he was done, was when he finally started eating.

"I am starving, this kid makes me so hungry." Gemma said already taking bites from her big Mac.

"I could eat a whole cow." Louis joked, looking at Ian and Gavin to make sure they were eating.

He found them happily eating their chicken nuggets, both of them making a mess with the ketchup which Louis made sure to clean up. He and Gemma wanted to coo at Gavin when he gave Melissa one of her fries and she ate it not minding when the toddler literally pushed it inside her mouth with his little fingers.

"How's everything going? Do you have everything ready for Carley?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, just have one more month left and I really can't wait until last minute. I have three more kids to take care of too." Gemma said as she moved a little to get comfortable.

"Was it hard with the twins?" Louis asked, then his eyes widened when he realized what he had just asked, "Gemm, I'm sorry I-" He started.

"Relax Louis, you look like you pooped yourself." Gemma laughed.

"Hey!" Louis pouted, "I thought I had said something wrong."

"It is what it is, Lou." Gemma shrugged, "And yes, it was a bit hard. I couldn't see them but I would still hold them and feed them, I could still feel them in my arms."

"I don't think I'm ready to have these babies, having twins is a lot and Ian is a handful." Louis groaned, feeling bad when he admitted not being ready.

"A little bit late for that, don't you think?" Gemma looked at him with a worried expression, "You have three months until they get here."

"Don't get me wrong, I do want them. It's just...I wanted to wait at least until Ian was three to have more babies." Louis confessed, wondering where was it all coming from when he had agreed to more children with Harry.

"Then why did you get pre- was it Harry?" Gemma asked.

"He wanted more and I agreed...we agreed to try again after the wedding so I really shouldn't be complaining. It just seems like a lot right now, there's many things I have to do and not enough time. I can't take my eyes off of Ian for even a second or he'll get into trouble." Louis sighed, grabbing his cup full of iced tea.

"Oh I'm sure he's not that bad." Gemma said, "Look at him, he's all calm and cute eating his fries." She cooed, both of them looking at Ian who was stuffing his face with fries.

"He's eating, Gemms. Wait until he's full and I let him loose." Louis sighed watching his baby boy with such fondness.

"Nonsense!" Gemma exclaimed, "You're exaggerating."

Gemma had taken it back, every single word she had uttered on Ian's defense, as she watched him running around after her kids. Poor Gavin trying to stay out of his way when Ian picked up an inflatable banana and hit everything in his path with it. She had relaxed as soon as they all had gone into the slides, getting lost in the labyrinth of them after she had told Mason and Chase to keep an eye on the younger kids. She and Louis made conversation while watching the kids until they decided it was time to go, even more when Harry wasn't replying to Louis' texts.

"He's probably in construction site and can't reply, phones have to be turned off." Gemma had tried to make him feel better knowing Louis was already thinking the worst.

"You're right, I'm freaking out over nothing." Louis said, getting up at the same time Gemma did.

Louis called the kids over smiling when they actually listened to him, the first one to run up to him was Gavin followed by Melissa then Mason followed by Chase. He furrowed his brow when Ian never showed up, feeling his heart about to beat out of his chest the longer he was taking.

"Where's Ian?" Louis asked.

"I don't know." Chase answered, then looked at his brother who shrugged not knowing where their baby cousin was.

"Oh god no." Louis started hyperventilating as he made his way to the slides trying to find a way to get in and look for his son.

"We were playing together." Mason told Gemma, his eyes already filling with tears letting his mother hug him.

"Chase, baby can you go back in there and look for him?" Gemma asked him, then watched him go back.

Louis was walking around trying to get a glimpse of his son at the same time he was trying to call Harry when he heard them, the unmistakable screams of his son when he was throwing a fit. His call to Harry went to voicemail just as he hung up, already running to the side where Gemma was standing surrounded by the rest of the kids except Chase. He watched Chase force Ian to sit down at the top of one of the slides then sat down behind him wrapping his arms around his little waist before sliding down.

"You little sh- piece of poo! Where were you?" Louis grabbed him as soon as they were at the bottom, then hugged him before searching for any injuries.

"Ball pool." Chase said before they could ask.

"Mummy...p'ay." Ian looked back and pointed to the small pool for toddlers full of plastic balls.

"I know you want to play, pumpkin, but you scared me." Louis said, sighing in relief when Ian wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You okay, Lou?" Gemma asked.

"Yeah, just a scare." Louis nodded.

"We should go, it's getting late." Gemma said.

They went their own separate ways with Louis stopping by his dad's house to drop Gavin off, staying for a few minutes to talk to his dad who had just gotten home from work. When he got home it was already late giving him just enough time to make dinner and give Ian a bath unable to take a shower unless Harry was there. Dinner time passed by and Harry still wasn't home when Louis decided to take a shower leaving Ian playing in the middle of the bathroom. He was too scared to let him out of his sight after what had happened in McDonald's.

When he was done showering he checked his phone, getting frustrated when he still had no calls or texts from Harry wondering what the hell was going on. He changed into clean pajamas then made his way to the kitchen to put away the food deciding to just go to bed with Ian. He turned the alarm on then went to his bedroom with a bag of chips and a water bottle not wanting to have to get up again just to go get it. He went on Netflix and searched for kid's movies choosing Chicken Run wanting to laugh when Ian sat down in the middle of the bed to watch it.

He kept checking his phone for any texts or missed calls, getting angrier as the minutes passed by knowing Harry had been off for hours now. He texted Anne asking if he was with her and when he received a no for an answer, he started getting worried. His husband could be dead for all he knew.

He didn't know when he fell asleep waking up hours later with the tv still on and Ian passed out in the middle of the bed, he was upside down with his little bum sticking up a little and holding the bag of chips. He got up and groggily placed Ian in the middle of the bed making sure he was comfortable, his eyes widening when he saw it was almost midnight and Harry still wasn't home. He grabbed his phone to call him when he heard the door opening and someone disarming their alarm, seconds later Harry walked in getting startled when he saw Louis standing next to the bed.

"Where were you?" Louis crossed his arms over his chest.

"A few coworkers, they invited me out for a drink and I lost track of time." Harry answered, slowly making his way into the bedroom.

"That's why you never answered your phone? You could have at least called." Louis took a step back when Harry got closer.

"I'm sorry babe, I forgot to turn it back on after I got off work and I just turned it back on." Harry apologized.

"Where did you go?" Louis asked again.

"Just to the pub with some friends. I'll call to let you know next time." Harry sighed making his way to the bathroom, "Come shower with me."

"I already showered." Louis rolled his eyes knowing very well what Harry was implying.

"Well, shower again. Please?" Harry pouted.

Louis wanted to say no because he was tired, and he didn't want to leave Ian alone but soon gave in, quickly following Harry into the bathroom. He let Harry open him up feeling like his lips were about to fall off after having kissed him, getting kissed a bit too rough, as if Harry was desperate for something he didn't know of. When he was ready, he let Harry turn him around, wrapping an arm around him while his other hand spread his legs open. His jaw went slack when Harry slowly entered him until he was deep inside of him not wasting anytime before he started thrusting in and out of him.

Breathy uh sounds escaped Louis' lips the faster and harder Harry fucked him, feeling so close when Harry wrapped his hand around his cock. He came chanting Harry's name feeling him thrusting two more times before he came inside him staying still for a few more seconds then slowly pulled out of him.

"I'm tired." Louis yawned, then smiled when Harry started rubbing circles on the front of his belly.

"Let's wash up then we can go to bed, yeah." Harry placed a kiss on his left shoulder feeling Louis nodding.

When they were done, Harry helped Louis to the bed then kissed him goodnight before kissing Ian's forehead placing his baby doll next to him. He laid down and looked up at the ceiling taking a deep breath, telling himself that one little white lie wasn't going to kill anybody. He had nothing to be sorry for, he didn't regret a thing.

Thoughts? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
1.4M 61.8K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
52.9K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
28.5K 875 26
Louis moved to holmes chapel when he got a scholarship to the university there and louis decided to take night courses and work during the day to he...