Love at first Grind

By jxelle_k

First in the Love at First series! Jade struggles to make friends as she moves to England from Australia. One... More

Chapter 1- love at first sight
Chapter 2- Losing virginity
Chapter 3- Love at first Grind
Chapter 5- Wet dream
Chapter 6- Strip tease
Chapter 7- Hickey
Chapter 8- Nudist beach
Chapter 9- Sexual tension
Chapter 10- Friends with Benefits?
Chapter 11- Lovebite-bites the dust
Chapter 12- Gender reveal

Chapter 4- One night stand

2.2K 37 33
By jxelle_k

Thanks reading x

* * * * * * * * *

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"
His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all - consuming anger; his nostrils flaring, his eyes flashing and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and drooling, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness.

His hands closed into fists and he crouched forward, daring Sunnies to repeat the
actions that had torn his heart into fragments, that had dashed all his expectations of  a perfect party.

"DAVID WHAT THE HELL?" Jade screamed in horror, while Sunnies staggered on his feet.

"What are you doing here with him?" David's voice shattered with blaring music which lead us into a deadening silence.

"What does it bloody look like David?"

"It looks like he's forcing you into something that you will regret!" He stepped closer, threatening Sunnies, pushing Jade against the wall and out of his grasp, but however she stumbled and tripped cutting her knee on some empty vodka bottles, Sunnies gracefully but cautiously came to her aid, but tried not to over step his boundaries.

"Dude be careful who you mess with, it's me remember, I don't have the best reputation" Sunnies breathed deeply.

"WHY? Why were you kissing or even dancing with him?" David exclaimed.

"Why shouldn't I David, your the one who invited me to this fuck fest anyway! What do you except form me?" Sunnies grasped Jades hand clutching it for comfort.

"I...I expect you to be Loyal!"

"LOYAL! David I love you but your" He smashed his lips into Jades with an aching passion and fire, she tried to pull away but his grasp was too strong, she mumbled angrily into his lips, while his tongue forced entry into her mouth.
Then Sunnies let go of her hands and with a right uppercut to the head, he sent David flying from one side of the room to the other at what seemed like the speed of light. His body made contact with the opposite wall and he slid to the floor like a sack of potatoes.
Sunnies strode over, he asked, "What's your fucking problem dick?"

"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE DUMPSTER WHERE YOU BELONG!" David cursed at Sunnies.

"Let's go!" He offered Jade a hand and when she willingly accepted, she was embraced into a hug, a hug of friendship, love and compassion.

"Thanks, ermmm...what's your actual name?' She wondered.

"Just call me sunny!" He stated.

"Okay sunny where are we going?"

"Your going home!" He sighed

"How, I can't..."

"Meet my ride," he pointed to the two wheeled glinting metal absorbing the moon's Rays.

"Let's do it!"

Enraged the motorbike roared to life, with the gentle touch of the driver. Jade slipped her hands firmly around Sunny's waist, securing him into his seat like a seatbelt. He flinched under her touch,  conscious of her boobs imprinting on his back. Immediately water treacles down jades face as mother nature's cordless blow drier, selfishly blared past her ears, pitching each sound louder than next. The air circulated in her ears as they belted towards the blurred and churned shadows, that lay inevitably around them.
It felt like the bike is was an extension of her own body, that can extend to the road too. A long ride down a curvy road slowly enforced the feeling until  she lived in the moment just her the bike and the road all one as your prepair for each corner by slowing a bit or downshifting and then hitting just the right amount of throttle to carve a perfect turn. And then Sunny come up behind a group of harley lard assets and that good feeling is gone as he putt down the road at a snail's pace and they refuse to use a slow vehicle turnout for mile after excruciating mile. A bunch of out to pasture old farts making noise and being clueless.

"HERE WE ARE!" Jade screamed over the crusading waves of speed. Smoothly the wheels carelessly slipped to halt, hindering with unidentified enthusiasm and energy.

"Nice place..." Sunny ogled the house.

"What did David mean by go back to the garbage where you belong?"

"Who wants to know?" He teased.

"Seriously why?" She said growing Impatient.

"I meant nothing, drop it!" His voice chilled and became frozen.

"Sunny where do you live?" She interrogated.

"Couple of streets away, why?" Serene blue eyes widened with surprise.

"do you want to stay over- I mean the night?"

"What?"

"No funny business I just mean that it's less hassle for you to drive- you being high and all!"

"Okay if it's alright with your folks!" his eyesight wavered from Jade to the ground avoiding eye contact.

"They won't mind!" He nodded with gratitude.

* * * * * * * *

9am
Jade watched the large glowing sphere rose slowly into the dull morning sky. Casting sunbeams in every direction while it illuminated the small town. She stared out the glass panes as the colors made by the rising sun changed, growing more vivid with the passing time. Making the sky more radiant as it climbed higher and higher into the sky. But as beautiful as the morning was she knew today would be horrible, due to the shards of glass poking the backs of her eyeballs and the desert overtaking her mouth. Her hangover was despicable.
She attempted to move but her limbs which felt heavy and unresponsive - reluctant to move unrelenting misery of a headache
And her Stomach so upset it became infuriated. Reluctantly Jade turned to her side, fluttering her eyelids open.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" It all came flooding back in curled images of the eventful night, the drinking-the dancing-the grinding and the fight, and now Sunnies lay in her bed.

"Jesus what's with the raised voices?" Sunnies sat up slowly turning his attention to Jades direction. His eyes widened with confusion.

"Sunnies get out!" She whispered, he didn't budge but has his eyes fixed upon Her, blowing up with lust his eyes smiled.

"What?" Jade asked.

"You might want to put a top on!" She looked down to realise she was topless, without a bra or a top.

"Fuck you, get out my way!" She insecurely covered her breasts and attempted to climb over him, her foot was tangled under the duet so she tripped and fell into his lap, he moaned seductively, while she sat on top of his morning glory, straddling him feeling this dick stroke her.

"Bl..Blondie" he whispered.

"GOOD MORNING!" Connor came crashing into Jades bedroom, "oh shit!"

"CONNOR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He ran down the stairs,

"DAD...DAD...DAD!" He shouted attempting to grab his fathers attention.

"CONNOR GET BACK HERE!" She jumped out Sunnies lap and threw his clothes at him pointing to the window, "get out now!" He nodded throwing his clothes out the window and then jumping out after.

" See ya Blondie" he muttered hopefully, she smiled quickly grabbing his  hoodie that he left and threw it over her body and jumped into bed. Thuds came crashing up the stairs,

"WHERE IS HE?" Her dad smashed the door into the wall, sweat dripped down his face.

"Dad Connor's a shit stirrer, he fooled you again!" His angry glare turned towards Connor.

"It's true I swear she just had a guy in here!" Connor threw his hands in the air seductively.

"Then where is he Connor? WHERE IS THE BOY SHE WAS BANGING?" Fear rawly scattered along her body as the anticipation of the moment lingered, she thought her dad might hit him but the lashes of anger never came, however the threat pierced the air. Her Dad stormed out. Leaving bad blood between Jade and Connor, Unbidden, Connors gaze rose to his stare at her sister. His face contorted into a mask of hatred as his lips curled into a snarl. His eyes became rays of hate and he glared at his sister with all his will.

"Your a liar slut!" Connor stormed out, Jade sat mortified on the edge of her bed, her face twisting in guilt. Horror dawned on her face as she realised that she hurt her brother. Eyes wide, mouth agape, she stared at the now empty door frame anticipating the moments where the tables were turned-where she was in Connors situation.

Buzz... Buzz

4 missed calls from David
David: Jadey I'm so sorry for everything I did last night, I just found out what happened, I can't apologise enough, I was drunk and in the moment I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Please ignore everything I said last night, you mean a lot to me so I hope can for give this massive bell end.
Love your favourite Hunan being ❤️❤️
She pushed her phone away, being too emotionally conflicted to deal with David's shit right now.

Buzz...buzz

Unknown: I hope everything worked out alright x
Jade: Who is this?
Unknown: Guess....I wear sunglasses when it rains
Jade: Sunnies?
Sunnies: congrats blondie! So did you get in shit?
Jade: Can we meet, i need to talk? X
Sunnies: Sure the park, I'll be there in 10 x
Jade: sure x

She grabbed her skateboard once again and skated in to town, in her sweats. As she came to the entrance of the park she noted the familiar structure of the same serene blue eyes that belonged to Sunny.

"Are you okay?" Sunny stood immediately at the sight of Jade.

"No not really!" She sighed.

"I'm so sorry for everything, don't even know why I thought I could talk to a girl like you.?" He turned away ashamed of his being, concealing his feelings once again.

"Don't apologise, I just feel like shit because my dad almost hit Connor because I told my dad that he was lying about having you in my room!" she sobbed into Sunny's leather jacket.

"It's okay, good families fight and bad ones don't even try!" He held jades head in his shoulder, caressing her gently under his mighty grasp.

"I hate everything right now, i miss my old friends- I miss my old life!" She sobbed harder.

"So do I!" His chest tightened.

"I'm sorry for being like this, I'll go!" She turned to escape judgement, but only succeeded in being thrown back into Sunny's arms.

"Don't go! We are friends now!" He smiled, "I'm Hayden-Hayden mort!" Jades face lit up

"I'm Jade-Jade Hughes!"

"I prefer blondie!"

"I prefer Sunnies!"

"Shut up blondie!"

"Shut up Sunnies!"

*             *              *                   *                  *

Thanks for reading x
Follow,vote, comment and share.
Don't be a silent reader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.1K 11
Jade and Hayden have been best friends for ages, ever since birth. Literally. But when their health teacher announces the dreadful marriage project...
88.1K 789 21
IN WHICH she was his siblings best friend so they had to like each other or atleast tolerate each other. jaden walton x fem oc acquaintances to lover...
110K 939 42
𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 ♥︎.. ♥︎ - ! 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 !
13K 137 27
a Walton fanfic