Wednesday (ON HOLD)

By DeKetraUniquee

Dashurie, 16, is the middle child out of the Breton bunch. Between being ignored and verbally and mentally ab... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
.. characters
12
Authors Note

4

3.4K 207 36
By DeKetraUniquee

Dashurie
November 16, 2016

"Alright D im gone. See you later baby sister," my brother Deshaun said kissing my forehead.

"See you. drive safe Shaun."

"I will,"

"Try to make me a niece or nephew!" I said before he closed the front door.

I frowned as I watched him drive away from the living room window. He had just left for a date with some girl and I was gonna be bored for the rest of the night.

About two months had past since the fight with my birth giver. When I left her house that day, I caught a cab to Deshaun's house.

I exited the cab with my belongings and walked up the driveway. Standing in front of the door, I knocked a few times until he answered.

"Who is it?" his deep voice said from the other side.

"Dashurie,"

"Hey baby sist-- what the fuck happened to your face?!" he opened the door with a huge smile but instantly became angry.

"Sheila," I mumbled, tears threatening to fall from the corner of my eyes.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a warm, well needed hug.

I automatically wrapped my arms around him, finally letting out all of the tears I'd been holding in for what seems like forever.

A day or so after my unannounced arrival, we talked about what happened and he immediately called his lawyer about family court. He was filing for full custody of me.

He said we would need evidence of the damage she had done so that the judge would have some type of visual evidence.

We took pictures of my face and all the cuts and bruises that were on my body. 

After the incident I missed about two weeks of school so my face could heal. During the first week, I wasn't talking to anyone but Deshaun.

Mel and Cassidy were blowing my phone up, but I didn't want to be bothered with anyone; so I just turned my phone off until I was done feeling sorry for myself.

When I finally decided to text Mel back, he cussed me out so bad. But I felt where he was coming from.

I hadn't talked to him in a week, and when he went to my house looking for me, the only response he got from my mom was "she ain't here."

He even asked Dj when he saw him at school had he heard from he and he would tell him no as well. Anybody he asked told him they hadn't seen or talked to me and I knew he was worried sick.

I had just got off the phone with Mel from telling him what happened with my mom.

Once I finally told him where I was, he came over within the next 10 minutes.

"Aye im outside," he said when I answered the phone.

"Okay," I responded walking down the stairs.

As soon as I opened the door, he immediately embraced me in a tight hug. Me being the big crybaby I am, I started the waterworks.

"Im so sorry Mel. I promise I wasn't trying to ignore you. I just needed some time to process everything." I cried.

"Shhh, its okay. You good boo. Just don't do that shit again man, I was losing it D." He said as we hugged.

He let me go and wiped my tears away with his thumbs before kissing my forehead.

We headed to my room and I began telling him about the whole custody situation.

He told me that he would stay by my side every step of the way.

I was so happy that Mel was my bestfriend and I couldn't be any more grateful to have him in my life.

I smiled at the thought of him and decided to invite him over to keep me company.

"Bestfrieeeeenddd!" I said once he answered my facetime call.

"Wassup pooh?" his room was dark, and his voice was deep and raspy as if he had just woke up.

"Did I wake youu up? Im sorry you can just call me later," I said pouting.

"Youu good boo. Its bout time for me to get up anyway, I been sleep all day."

"Oh," I said barely above a whisper.

"yeah, Wassup though? You good?"

"Yeah. I was just calling to see if you could come over. Shaun just left for a date and im bored," I whined.

"You gone be bored all night if you don't stop that whining shit."

"Yes daddy," I said teasingly with a smirk.

"Ight, don't start nothing you cant finish. Yeen ready for me," he smirked.

I laughed. " whatever, but hurry up so you can eat my kitty. She purring,"

He sat up quickly and put his shirt on.

"Give me 7 minutes max," and with that he hung up.

I laughed so hard. I loved messing with Mel like that, but I honestly don't think I could ever date him.

Don't get me wrong, Mel was fine as hell, but he was my bestfriend and I wouldn't do anything that would put our friendship at risk.

However, head was head and if he was willing to pleasure me with that long tongue of his, I wasn't gone turn down that offer for nothing.

I checked the time seeing that it was almost 9 o'clock. Ain't no telling what time Mel would be leaving tonight, so I decided that I would take my shower now.

I texted Mel and told him that I was about to take a quick shower and that the back door would be unlocked when he got here.

******

5 minutes into my shower, I heard the bathroom door open and close. I opened the foggy glass door a little, poking my head out.

Mel was sitting on the counter typing away on his phone.

"Why you staring at me Pooh?" he asked still looking at his phone.

"One, you didn't knock and two youu still have yet to greet me."

He chuckled lightly, "my bad D," he said.

His eyes slowly travelled from my face to what I thought was the shower door, but once I looked down I saw that he was staring at my breast.

My eyes widened as I quickly closed the door and told him that I would be out in a minute.

Once I heard the bathroom door open then shut again, I turned off the water and stepped onto the plush rug that covered the bathroom floor.

After drying off, I wrapped myself in my red PINK robe, put away my dirty clothes and exited the bathroom.

Entering my room, I noticed Mel lying across my bed with one of his knees in the air and the other leg hanging off of the bed.

He looked up with a huge smirk. "Nice tits,"

"Shut up," I said slightly embarrassed.

"They looked mighty suckable,"

My eyes widened as my mouth dropped. I picked up a shoe and threw it at him, but he caught it.

"Aye, that was a compliment baby."

"I hate youu," I said trying to push him over so I could lay down.

"Move fat ass," I said causing him to laugh.

"I didn't get the joke," I said folding my arms under my breast.

And I didn't. I was seriously trying to lay down but his heavy ass was in the way.

"Meeeeeeeel. Mooooveeee," I whined stomping my feet. "Get uuuuuup."

He slowly began sitting up and instead of moving, he grabbed me by my arms and flipped me over on the bed so that he was hovering over me while holding my hands down.

"What I tell you bout that whining shit?" He asked.

I didn't know if I should be frightened or turned on cause he was looking daddy asf.

Wait no Dashurie. What are you thinking? He's your best friend.

Of course my conscious had to start talking and I understood everything, but at a moment like this, I pushed all those 'he's my bestfriend' thoughts to the back of my head.

"you deaf?" He asked when I didn't say anything.

There was a sudden knot in my throat and all I could do was swallow my spit.

"I-- I uhh, " I tried my hardest to find at least two words to say, but I couldn't because my mind was clouded with tons of dirty things I wanted him to do to me right now.

He chuckled as he began leaving a trail of kisses on my neck, but this wasn't just any chuckle. It was more devious than amusing.

"Thats ight baby. I gotchuu,"

I was slightly frightened by his tone, but it was also a turn on.

He untied my robe, making me shiver at the chilly room temperature.

His kisses slowly went to my breast as his tongue circled around my nipples. I moaned as he bit one, pulling at it softly.

He then moved to the other, sucking and nibbling on it. I mentally cursed at myself knowing that a hickey would be there.

Finally he trailed his tongue down my stomach arriving at its destination: the Kitty.

He spread my thighs apart as he eyed my kitty like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Damn baby," he said smirking. "She leaking."

I covered my face as I blushed.

He lowered his face and kissed her, sending chills through my body. I groaned out of frustration, becoming impatient.

He chucked lowly before diving in. His tongue twisted and turned inside of me as he ate it like it was his last meal.

I moaned loudly as I gripped his hair and yelled his name. Within five minutes my legs were shaking and I was trying to scoot away.

"Stop running," he said against my girl as he slapped my thigh.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the vibration of his voice. He held me down tightly as he began nibbling on it.

I gripped his hair, pushing his head down even more.

"Im boutaa cum," I moaned out.

He sucked on it for a little then blew on it, making me cum all over his mouth.

He slurped and licked every single drop as I caught my breath.

"How did you do that?" I asked once I was finally done panting.

He just smirked at me as he took his shirt off and wiped his mouth with it.

I closed my eyes, feeling them become heavy.

"iann done witchuu yet," he said.

My eyes shot open when I felt him sucking on my lower lips, but this time he added two fingers.

I could tell this was gonna be a long night.

******

I opened my eyes, immediately closing them again as I noticed the sunlight that peeked through the half opened blinds.

I looked down at Mel who was sleeping with his head on my breasts and his arms tightly wrapped around me.

I tried moving his arms so I could go pee, but this boy had a death grip on me.

I gave up trying and just decided to wake him.

"Mel," i said tapping him.

"Hmm?"

"Can you let me up? I have to pee,"

"No," he said hugging me tighter.

"Meeel, I have to pee," I pouted.

"So," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Melvin Anderson if you don't get up right now--"

"You ain't gone do shit so stop all that yapping." He said cutting me off.

Finally tired of begging him I leaned down and bit his arm as hard as I could until he let me go, causing him to scream. Once he moved out of the way, I ran to the bathroom.

After taking care of my business and morning hygiene in the, I slowly opened the door and peeked around the corner before walking slowly to my room.

I kept looking behind me to make sure he didn't pop up out of nowhere.

I brushed my hair into a ponytail and began looking around for Mel.

"Mel?" I called out. I looked for him in every place I could think of before I finally gave up.

"Meeeel, im sorry. I don't wanna play anymore," I whined as fear began rushing through my body.

"Meeel?" I called out one more time before I just decided to call his phone.

I went in the refrigerator to get some yogurt while I waited for the phone to start ringing.

I jumped when I heard it on the island behind me.

That wasn't there when I came in here.

I slowly walked towards the phone ending the call on mine.

"Okay Mel, you win. This isn't funny anymore," I said with fear heavy in my voice.

Suddenly something fell under the kitchen sink, causing me to jump.

I grabbed a knife and made my way towards it. I bended down and grabbed the handles, slowly opening the small doors.

"BOO!"

Thats all it took for my black ass to scream and get on down. I ran as fast as I could to Deshaun's room, hearing footsteps behind me.

I done watched too many scary movies with dumb white girls tripping and falling over their own two feet because they wanna look back to see how close the killer was behind them. FUCK THAT, won't get my black ass.

I bursted through the door, not caring about him yelling at me. I jumped on his bed, hiding under his covers.

"What the fuck? Girl what the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled obviously upset that I woke him up.

"Mel keeps trying to scare me," I snitched, peeking from under the blankets.

Soon Mel appeared in front of the bedroom door wiping away tears from laughing so hard.

"Mel what you doing to my sister?" Deshaun asked.

"She bit me so I scared her ass," he said showing Deshaun the video he had recorded on snapchat while he was ending his laughing fit.

Deshaun laughed then did some handshake with Mel as they  watched me run for my dear life causing me to mug the hell out of them.

"That mess ain't funny," I said with attitude.

"It really is sis," Deshaun said.

"I hate y'all. Don't talk to me for the rest of the day," I said walking towards my room.

"Say that again, I'm gone have Mel make you scream im sorry again," my eyes widened as I stopped walking and turned around.

"W--what?" I stuttered.

"You heard me. Y'all ain't slick. Next time I catch you doing that shit we gone have some serious problems. You're my sister man, I don't wanna hear you screaming some nigga name."

"Sorry," I said lowly due to being embarrassed.

"Mel we'll talk when I get up, but until then both of y'all need to get out and let me get my rest."

It was safe to say I ran to my room because I was gone as soon as he said leave.

I sat on my bed trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 3.5K 38
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
65.8K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...