THIS IS CALLED DESTINY

By sweetdreamer_0206

Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends... More

Character's Intro
Chapter 1 - First meeting
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy
Chapter 3 - A Job In Hard Rock Café
Chapter 5 - New P.A.
Chapter 6 - Fab5 party
Chapter 7- Trip To Singapore
Chapter 8 - Celebrating Victory
Chapter 9 - Soha comes to Mumbai
Chapter 10 -Jealous Nandini
Chapter 11- Manik's Secret
Chapter 12 - Soha's Farmhouse
Chapter 13 - First Kiss
Chapter 14 - Manan Date
Chapter 15 - Nandini:I Hate U
Chapter 16- Contract
Chapter 17 - Manan Marriage
Chapter 18 - First Night
Chapter 19 - An Ideal Wife !
Chapter 20- Romantic Date !
Chapter 21 - Lost In Jungle
Chapter 22 - Honeymoon in Venice
Chapter 23 - Venice
Chapter 24- Cabir is in Love
NEW STORY
Chapter 25 - Nandini Gets Kidnapped
Chapter 26 - Mr.Gupta Is Jailed
1k !!
Chapter 27 - Nandini Back to Mangalore
Pls read
Sequel 2
EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2016

Chapter 4- Malhotra Company

11.5K 602 13
By sweetdreamer_0206

Recap : Nandini finally decides to go for the job without knowing it was a trap set for her by Manik.

Nandini calls her mom.
Nandini: Mom, how is Dad now?
Sudha: He is absolutely fine now .
Nandini: Mom I found a way to pay the bills.
Sudha: What way ?
Nandini: Mom I got a job in MALHOTRA COMPANY . I'll get a high salary there  and after my first salary I'll leave the job and resume my studies .
Sudha: But where is it?
Nandini: It's in Mumbai . I'll have to join tomorrow .
Sudha: Ok beta you can go but what about your accommodation?
Nandini: Mom don't worry about that ,my best friend Navya arranged it .
Sudha: Ok beta take care and call me when u reach there .
Nandini: Ok mom bye .
Navya and Nandini meet in the railway station .
Navya: I spoke with Cabir and has arranged about your flat , it's very near to the office . This is the address (she gives it ).And yes, meet Cabir when you go to office.
Nandini : Navya thank you so much , I'll meet cabir .
Navya : There , ur train has arrived . Have a safe journey . I'll miss you soo much.............
Nandini: Even I'll miss you soo much.

They hug and Nandini leaves in the train .Nandini reached Mumbai . She reaches the address. She freshens up and prays to God and then off to bed .

The next day ( the biggest day in her life )She gets ready .( she wears a black mini skirt with a white shirt and black coat ).She prays to God and leaves for office .

MALHOTRA'S OFFICE

She reaches office and gets surprised by seeing such a huge office. At that time Manik arrives . He is heading towards the entrance when Nandini's pen falls down and she turns to take it , she clashes with Manik . Her files and papers fall down . Nandini looks at Manik with anger.

Nandini: Wherever I go you come behind me , right ? Like seriously problem Kya hai?

Manik doesn't say anything instead just smirks . She picks up the fallen stuff. Manik leaves as he knows she came for the job .His assistant gets relieved as a fight was avoided. Nandini gets angry .

Nandini: Aiyyappa , why does he always appear whenever I start to do something good ?

She enters the office. She goes to the front desk and asks Cabir's name.They show her the way.She meets Cabir who is the manager of the company .

Nandini: Good morning Sir . I'm Nandini , Navya's friend.
Cabir: Good morning . Yes I know ,she told me . And yeah don't call me Sir ,call me my name Ok ? cuz we can be friends .
Nandini: Ok
Cabir : So u want to meet the CEO .
Nandini: yeah .
Cabir: Ok, come with me .

They go towards Manik's cabin . When they reach in front of the cabin , a person calls Cabir on his phone . He asks Nandini to go in and attends the call. ( he goes away )
She knocks on the door . (Inside there is Manik with ALYA )

                                                        {Manik's Cabin }
Nandini: May I come in , sir ?
Manik: Yes ,you may come in.
{Nandini opens the door with a smile but seeing Manik inside , she gets the shock of her life !}
Manik: WELCOME... MRS. NANDINI MURTHY ..., surprised huh ?
ALYA : Who is she , Manik?
Manik: My new P.A.
{Nandini gets even more shocked .}
Alya: Personal Assistant? She ? Like seriously Manik ? What's wrong with you?
Manik : You know what Alya? She... Tried to mess with me . So I thought to give her a treat for her greatest achievement .
Alya: But still ...( ALYA didn't like someone else with Manik . She had been in love with him since 7th grade . But Manik doesn't love her back .)
Manik: ALYA , did u finish your work which you were supposed to ?
Alya: No Manik.
Manik: Then out .
{ALYA leaves the cabin giving Nandini a daring look.}

Manik: So Mrs Nandini Murthy, what do you have to say abt this ? This great work which was done by ... Me ?
Nandini: What do you think ? You can do anything ? If I say I don't want this job ,then what will you do ?
Manik: Well , if u say you don't want this job , then I won't do anything but you will regret . Cause you know right you lost that café job and your dad is in urgent need of money . Just think Nandini. You have no other choice. Ohh sorry , I am not giving you a choice.
{With that Manik leaves from his cabin . Nandini Is left thinking .}

*******PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE*********

Xoxo,
Mannan_0206

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...