Eternal Courage 2

By Theodore21

True Courage is Eternal. Welcome Back to the World of Bio-dueling. A Sport known the world over for his amazi... More

Chapter 1: The First Challenge
Chapter 2: A Desperate Mission
Chapter 3: Cold Alliance And Rivalry
Chapter 4: A Feeling Of Danger (M)
Chapter 5: Vivid Signs
Chapter 6 Lingering Darkness
Chapter 7: Lingering Darkness - Unleashed! (M)
Chapter 8: Friendly Support
Chapter 9: A Sight of True Darkness (M)
Chapter 10: Maiden's Awakening
Chapter 11: The Dark Plan...Begins
Chapter 12: Unknown Dark Plans
Chapter 13: Kindred Spirit
Chapter 14: A Fun Day Out
Chapter 15: Deep Fears
Chapter 16: An Uphill Challenge
Chapter 17: The Darkness Strengthens (M)
Chapter 18: Remembering What's There
Chapter 19: An Unusual Answer
Chapter 20: Guiding Words
Chapter 21: Gentle...like the Snow
Chapter 22 - Sibling Reunion
Chapter 23: White Emergence - The Second (M)
Chapter 24: Deep Wounds of The Past
Chapter 25: The Mark of a bond
Chapter 26: Dark Traumas
Chapter 27: Bottomless Darkness
Chapter 28: High Price...but no Return
Chapter 29: Lost...But Not Alone (M)
Chapter 30: The Origin of One's Pain
Chapter 31: A Sign of Recovery
Chapter 32: Moving Forward
Chapter 33: Feelings of the Heart??
Chapter 34: True Feelings From The Heart (M)
Chapter 35: Darkness is Upon Us
Chapter 36: The Dawning Of the Truth
Chapter 37: Truth and A Mission (M)
Chapter 38: The Power of Perfection
Chapter 39: A Reason To Fight (M)
Chapter 40: A Battle Of Superiority (M)
Chapter 41: The Reunion...of Tears and Joy (M)
Chapter 42: Mythical Supreme Power
Chapter 43: Evil Takes on Another Face
Chapter 44: The Restart of One's Life
Chapter 45: Evil's True Face (M)
Chapter 46: A Power, Forged from Many (M)
Chapter 47: Power of Synergy
Chapter 48: Towards a Brighter Future
Epilogue
Preview: The Grand Celestia

Chapter 0

36.7K 301 43
By Theodore21

Welcome to the second story of me Saku Stritos. If you know that name…then you should know my story and the world I live in. If not…allow me to tell you…I mean I have bugger ought else to do on this lone coach trip.

Bio-duelling…the sport that has taken the world by storm. Fights between combatants displaying great and amazing powers. But you should know this by now. And if you don’t know what I’m about…go back listen to my first story or tune in this simple refresher course. If you know this already and want to skip it then zone out or go asleep until I say STOP. Understood? Alright then…let me begin

B.U.S is the gene within all of us that give us our powers. It stands for Bio-Un-Soul…ahhh…why couldn’t we just call it aura or Mana? It’s so much better. Anyway every fighter with B.U.S is given a rank based on their power which shows. The highest, Rank A fighters are weapon wielders. These fighters can mold their aura into weapons such as a sword, bow and arrow, axe or knifes.

Rank B fighters wield an element. They control one of the basics, fire, water, earth and wind. Lately new powers have showing up more commonly which include lightning and ice. And Lastly Rank C, are aura fighters. These fighters use their aura to enhance their own fighting styles.

There is actually a Rank beyond A given to only one man…my father. My father is the only fighter to ever reach the rank of S. He wielded multiple weapons and elements and had a fierce fighting style. You see the Stritos family are world renowned aura fighters the world over. Even I have got some of this action. I used to be rankless…and now I’m remembered as saving the world. Pretty Neat.

Now you’d think for a sport like this it must be brutal right? Well…it is but there’s no injury involved. All fighters were a glove that protect the users body from injuries such as cuts or broken bones. You still feel pain, you just don’t received any injury. So you’ll feel burnt from fire or feel like your cut when slice by an aura sword but nothing will show. Although the occasional bruise can’t be help.

Now be it real or fake…pain is still pain. So should you endure too much, your brain or body will shut down for sheer safety. So to prevent this, the gloves measure your pain threshold and when you hit 90% you lose the match. And when the match is over you’re instantly healed of all pain.

So that’s bio-duelling in a nutshell.

STOP don’t mind this you’re listening,  this is just for those who are skipping the story. Now for Part of my Refresher, I’m going to tell you the basics of my previous story. This is crucial so read and listen and refresh your memory

The story begins with me being rather rankless and friendless and sent to the worse academy in the world…Green B.U.S academy. Known for its lazy students, unmotivated morale and bad grades. At the beginning I had nothing, no power, no friends. You see as I mentioned I come from an esteemed family so being rankless to most…was pretty funny. However my fortune shot up with the introduction of my friends.

My friends which were all girls, for some reason, began teaching on how to use my powers. And soon I was pulling off moves I never knew I had. My friends at the start were Sophie, Anastasia, Aureline, Mia and Jessamine. There was also Ivy but for Marina and Ivy…I’m still not sure.

All these people meant a lot to me, and began my trusted friends. I even rescued a lost girl, Mochi, who my family adopted as my little sister. So for the most part I was happy…but things went downhill…quickly.

You see there existed a secret organization called the shadow league who’s goal was to unlocked the true potential of B.U.S. These members consisted of Kieran a fire user, Chloe who can become anyone she wanted, Akihiko a mentally destroyed person obsessed with misery and Izanagi a man with power over Darkness. There is the leader…but she comes later.

Izanagi launched an attack, dousing everyone with red gas. While all my friends suffered…only I and Mochi were unaffected. But this gas…had much more different effect on me. I began revealing strong and dangerous powers…that kept coming out whenever I got mad. At that time I was competing for a place as representative for Green B.U.S academy.

And when my tag match with Sophie came up…it all went horribly wrong. And even it happened a while ago…it still chills me thinking about it. I exploded with power beyond everyone’s imagination. I literally attacked everything that moved…even my own friends. When I did calm down…I was a wreck.

As I tried to come round, everyone asked the same question. Where did my power come from? And why did Lexi and Aries feel so guilty? Well Marina, who had been investigating something, traced my power…to the incident at the Stritos mansion.

 Over ten years ago…during a family meal her house burned to the ground. Everyone came out with serious burns…but I didn’t. And for some reason  I couldn’t feel the flames. Well…it turns out I caused it. My power was so great at such a young age…that my family opted to place a seal on me.

A seal is a procedure in which the B.U.S within people is restricted to a bare minimum. For ordinary people…this means death…for me…it meant the rankless life I had come to accustomed too. And what was worse…my family opted for the seal…in fear I would strike out again.

I hit an time low convinced I was a danger to everyone. Yet my friends gave a reason to keep going…something I can never repay them for. Even though I came back…it wasn’t easy adjusting and then things turned complicated when Kieran approached me. He told me he understood my pain…and asked me to join the shadow league.

At first I put the thought to the back of my mind…that is until…the shadow league made their move. They had hit the whole academy, except six, with a blue gas negating their aura powers. It was then the leader showed his face…or mask and declared a change to the tournament. Which meant basically either we win…or he takes the power of every person.

The leader spoke of a world where people could live in equality without being judged…so it didn’t exactly help my decision. Everyone saw how much trouble I was having…but only Anastasia knew why. So she decided to try and find out where I was happiest…and that actually helped me out. So as the matches came I was ready…but once again…the shadow league used his tricks.

Using Lexi they well and truly shattered my spirit. I have completely given up on everything…but Anastasia wasn’t giving up. With her kind and true words she brought me back to the light…only to be shot down by Kieran. It was there and then I realised how much she meant to me…so as you can imagine I wasn’t happy.

 In the end I went mental, beat the snot of Kieran and told the leader he was next. And what’s more Anastasia was completely unharmed. The simple why, because we were in love. Our energy had shared amongst each other. My power had protected her…just as it helped me.

During the last couple of days, due to a chance encounter with a shadow league grunt…we came across the true scheme of the shadow league. As we came across a girl…who although older was…Mochi’s…spitting image. The Aura warrior project. The leader had been creating artificial people from the B.U.S of many people.

Mochi was eighty-ninth warrior…and “failure”. Since the warriors were clumps of energy, they couldn’t sustain themselves. The only exceptions were Mochi and Kieran. It was then the girl revealed Mochi would live a normal life…since my energy which ran through her was self-sustaining. As she wept tears of joy…I gave her my power which altered her appearance…and gave her a life.

So armed with a new friend and resolve I fought against the leader of the shadow league…who was none other than our own teacher whose name was Alice Reaper. At first I was doing fine…but draining the power of her failed warriors…she proved too strong.

My friends then had the idea of giving me their power. I steadily grew better and stronger. Then as I was on the verge of finishing, Alice sought to kill me there and then. But to my horror…Laura…jumped in the way…and (A heavy sigh followed with the tensing of hands around the knees) In the end though…I beat her and restored order to the world.

After that…the mess was pretty much cleaned very quickly by my oldest sister Cora…AKA my second mother. She certainly gave the lazy students shock of a life time. And from what I’ve heard the academy is finally out of last place.

And that’s my whole story in a nutshell. That was only a general overview but there were a load off fights, plenty of comedy, drama the whole ball of wax. Now to kick things off for the next story. This story kicks off with me being the only representative from Green B.U.S.

Normally each academy submits at the very least two, but due to the shadow league I was the only one who didn’t lose any of the matches. And rules being rules…means I only can be a rep. I’ve heard I’m supposed to get a couple of privileges…but for now I’m the only one. So here I am on the coach, with only a couple others heading to the championships.

Now let’s kick of the story, and fast-forward, to when I depart off this four-wheel level of boredom. Now remember like last time this story is told in 3rd person since I’m not always around…or awake. So allow me to start of the story.

 As I…ahem Saku sees the destination in the distance (Ahem finally) Saku look forward with confidence. But little would he know of the life…he would soon get involved in. Trust me…I still don’t know how it happened. So let the second story of Saku Stritos…begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 404 44
"Promises are invisible ties, binding hearts with words unspoken." In a world shattered by tragedy, Sheira embarks on a relentless quest to unveil th...
90.1K 2.5K 24
Introducing this unique video-game inspired action story. Welcome to the war torn land of Celestia. The world was once only home to two divine bei...
56.2K 1.3K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
138K 2.8K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...