Chapter 1: The First Challenge

The Coach carrying the representatives for the world-championship had finally arrived. It was the evening time as the representatives unloaded from the coach. One of those being Saku Stritos. Saku, dressed in normal uniform, stepped down onto the pavement. His uniform was a light black jumper over a white shirt and dark pants. After a big stretch "ahhhhh....jeez If I had known it was that long I would packed a comic or something. But I'm finally here..." Saku turned round "at the bio-duelling Championship!"

The building was absolutely gargantuan in size. It was a of such size it would take twenty minutes to walk from one end to the other. It was a rough octagon in shape and not only held the matches but also gave temporary housing to the participants. It also included facilities such as gyms and swimming pools. For the whole duration of the championship this was Saku's home. So Saku, grabbing his suitcase, headed inside.

Saku had reached the reception desk where the lady attendant in blue with a hat was typing on a computer "please state your name"

"Saku Stritos" the lady typed

"Saku Stritos, ranked C and...representative of Green B.U.S academy" the lady said this with surprise "we don't get many reps from that academy"

"well...yeah I can understand that" the lady smiled

"okay just wait a moment" the lady stood up and back to a stack of shelves.

She then came back with a piece of paper and a letter "this is for you" Saku took the paper and saw it had 77 printed on it "this shows you your designated room number. This will be your room for the rest of the year. There is a map on the back" Saku nodded and pocketed the note "and this is for from the commissioner of the event" Saku took the letter

"the commissioner?"

"yes please open it at your best convenience. Good luck in the championship" Saku nodded and took his suitcase through the building.

As Saku walked along a curved hallway with his map in end "well...according to this my room should be up ahead" Saku saw the numbers on the doors "seventy-five, seventy-six...and seventy seven" Saku opened the door "and here I am" he opened the door to a large bedroom.

 It was a room designed for two people with two double beds with blue covers, two wardrobes and two chest of drawers. They were was a kitchen area to the right and a door to the bathroom on the left. Saku put his suitcase next to the wardrobe and flopped back on the bed "oh...this is comfy" Saku closed his eyes and relaxed "definitely not a bad room to stay in. And judging from the size, ahhh, I get a room-mate"

As Saku relaxed he failed to notice the bathroom door opened. It was followed by an unusual voice "erm...who are you?" Saku opened his eyes

"oh you must be my room-mate" Saku then began sitting up "nice to meet...you" Saku was cut off short...and stared at the person. It was a girl, with dark brown hair wrapped in only a towel, with clothes in hand. The two stared between each other for a moment before

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" a loud yell echoed throughout the building.

Saku quickly looked away "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't know you were in the shower"

"what are you doing here?" said the girl a little angrily "This is my room, no boys allowed"

"but I was assigned this room" Saku displayed his number blindly "see room 77. I wasn't trying to peep" the girl then looked shocked

"but this is room seventy eight isn't it?" the girl then had a thought "oh no"  the door then burst open

"Sister..." it was a boy "you mixed up our rooms! Yours is next door...ohh" the boy noticed his sister's lack of attire