The Fertility Mark (Book 1)

By grizzie-grey

NOT EDITED VERSION. Delilah got a huge responsibility on her shoulders at the age of 17 when her parents die... More

Authors Note
Sheldon
Ice Cream
Dandelions
Stranger Danger
Maeve
Aunt Georgina
"Werewolf" Movie
Stalker Mate
Unnoticed Acceptance
Cursed Mate
House Rules
Alaska
Dimitri
Mark
Mad Mate
Secret Closet
New Mate
Millennium Honey Boo
Female Guards
Bloody Message
Unexpected Things
Mall Confession
Locked Mate
Guardian Chickens
Vampire Queen
Surprise Powers
Maximus Speaks
The Matthews
Royal Months
Declarations
Vampire Hunters
Mate Maeve
Wrong Move?
Blobs
Eveline Anya
Victoria Secret's Secret
Bloody Lips
Reunited
Alex's Daughter
Double Spy
Home at Last
The Ugly Truth
Maid-of-honor
The Date
Wedding Crashers
The Births
Death
Surprise Surprise
Epilogue
Sequel News

The Plans

32.9K 1.1K 124
By grizzie-grey

After waking up and taking a short shower, I didn't waste another second and sprinted to the kitchen. I was late already as SOMEONE didn't bother waking me up when he left.

"Goodmorning!" I chirped and groaned when I saw Quinn, Daniel and Alex missing. I quickly grabbed two pieces of toast, smothered them in jam and stuck a dry waffle in my mouth. "Are they in his office?" They stared at me quietly, trying to figure out what I had just said. Ali just sighed dramatically, nodded and I gave her a smile. "Thanks." I kissed her forehead, walked around her to stand in front of April who had Eveline in her arms and quickly kissed her. "Watch her for a bit longer please?" She nodded and with that, I ran back out, taking bites out of my food.

'You better have not started without me!'

I knocked once on the heavy wooden doors to the office and then walked in, almost dropping one of the toasts. Alex quickly sprinted around his desk and grabbed one of the items from my hand before he led me back to where he was sitting.

"You could have taken your time. We could have waited a bit longer."

"Oh no. I have no time for that. You already let me sleep in, so I'll be eating here, in front of your faces."

He grinned and pecked my lips once before we turned to face the couple who sat silently right in front of us. Quinn looked happier and much more awake now. She just stared at me with curiosity in her eyes and I winked at her before I continued stuffing my face.

"Alright. So would you indulge us on what exactly happened to you yesterday?" Alex asked her softly. Daniel slightly tensed besides her and I watched as she quickly grabbed his hand and patted it. She took a deep breath and released it quickly before she spoke.

"Well as you all know, Reece took me. They actually came back to the main castle, which I find weird since it is close to this place, making it easy for an attack." I quickly turned to look at Alex, who was rubbing his chin with the hand that wasn't around my waist and shook his head. Quinn didn't take bother with his gesture and continued on. "When I got there though, he didn't ask me any questions. He just commanded me to heal as many vampires as I could so that's what I did. Apparently, they had been attacked by rogues again not even a couple of hours before I got there. And since they were still healing from the previous battle, they weren't prepared for this."

A small gasp escaped my mouth while Alex just grunted. No wonder she looked so exhausted. From the few times she had been healing, I had noticed that it took a lot from her; like it drained her energy. She must have had looked worse than what we saw her yesterday if she had fully healed all the vampires who were capable of surviving the attack both times.

"So you were forced to heal people?" Alex asked her and she shook her head slightly at the same time she scrunched up her nose.

"Sort of..... I mean he did ask nicely at the beginning, but I rejected his offer. I don't know why I said no, since my soul tells me to help other people but I did. He had no choice but to command me." She slowly trailed off and there was going to be some complete silence when she added, "He's not a bad person though." She was directing her gaze to me and I gulped loudly as the last bite of my food went down my throat. "Im not saying what you are probably thinking, but you should have seen him. He was truly frantic over everyone; he was trying to save as many vampires as he could and he even had to command me again to stop healing as I swayed everywhere. We didn't even get to talk since I passed out right there and then." Daniel whimpered once, quickly picked her up and dropped her in his lap. She gasped, momentarily distracted by the movement, but then began to blush and looked down. I just grinned while Alex chuckled and hugged me closer to him.

"He did ask for you though." She said out of nowhere. Alex tensed behind me and I froze slightly as I stared at her. "I mean right when I managed to get some energy to wake up so I could come back, he did ask for you."

I cleared my throat multiple times as Alex just buried his face on the corner of my neck and shoulder and inhaled deeply. "What..... What did he say?"

She looked down for a second before she whispered, "If you were happy and safe."

I shivered as Alex placed a small kiss on my mate mark and then I moved my head away, earning me a playful growl from him. I squealed as he picked me up and turned me around so I was basically straddling him and blushed as I tried to stand up.

"We have guests Alex!" I hissed and turned my head to apologize to them. But they were gone. Their chairs were pulled back, but empty as if they had left the room hours ago.

"No we don't." He grinned and kissed my nose. His arms tightened around me and he sighed deeply a few minutes later before he got serious. "So what did you think?"

"About what?"

"What Quinn just told us. Particularly the end."

I looked down at my fingers for a second before I looked up with a shrug. "I don't want to sound rude or something like that but I don't really care. He isn't my mate so why should I care if he asked for my wellbeing. I mean yes, I am scared that he asked for me and that he got attacked again, since I actually know them a little. But I know I have you to protect us if either group decided to attack again." I placed one of his big hands on my bump and he smiled widely.

"I will always protect all four of you. Don't you worry about that." He pecked my lips once and I sighed.

"I hate to do this, but I have to go. I have lots to do before tonight."

He grinned again. "Yes. Tonight, you are all mine. Our first official date."

"Our first date." His grin didn't falter and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to tell me where we are going? If we are even leaving the palace and pack grounds?"

His grin did falter this time as he shrugged. "Actually I haven't planned it out. So I have many things to do today as well."

I gasped as he just smiled at me sheepishly and hopped off his lap. "We'll get to it. I'll see you at..."

"8 sounds good to you?"

"Yes." With another peck, I walked out the office and sighed deeply. I looked over at Sam -my guard for the week- and gave him a serious look. "You are about to officially get a peek at what we girls do for a wedding. I hope you know your differences between white and pearl white."

He literally groaned and followed me with a pout as I just laughed and called out to the girls.

Maid-of-honor duties.... Here I come!!

*

*

*

*

*

"Shoo! Go!" Mags yelled and pushed me into the bathroom. I just scoffed in disbelief and rolled my eyes, even though they couldn't see me.

"He's my mate! He shouldn't care if I stink or not!" I yelled as I stripped and hopped into the already running shower.

"It's your first date woman!! You can go smelling like armpits and sweat!"

A bunch of snickers were followed by her response and I just pouted. I do not smell like that!

"And why do I have to shave again?" I yelled as I looked at the razor in my hands five minutes later.

"Do I have to spell it out for you? There are children in the room!" April giggled as she poked her head through the opened door. I squealed, as I realized the glass doors didn't stop her from seeing everything. "Ah it's nothing that I don't have." With a wink, she closed the door and I just cried out in frustration.

I shouldn't have told them!!!

Somehow, in the middle of all the ideas that all of us -Rose, April, June, Ali, Quinn, Mags and even Sam- were throwing, the words "date" and "tonight" managed to slip from my mouth. Even Eveline woke up from her nap besides me and stared at me with her big fogged up eyes as everyone else did the same.

"Wait, what? You're going on a date? With who? And does Alex know about this?" Mags asked me as the papers she had been holding freely fell down to her lap.

"Yeah he knows because it's with him that I'm going with. It's a long story but basically we never actually went on a first date and I wanted one.... So here we are, having one tonight."

And here we were, well here I was, getting ready three hours before I was supposed to leave just because of my big mouth.

After finishing up and shrugging on into one of Alex's large t-shirts, I walked out with my hair still wet and immediately got ambushed. Many voices were screeching above me as my hair got pulled here and there and even my hands and feet were being taken.

"I.... Am.... Not.... A.... RAG DOLL!!" I managed to screech above the pain. The pulling stopped for a minute before it began again, but much more gentler. I managed to catch a small view of Ali spread all over the bed as she just watched with a giggle while Eveline lay right besides her, sleeping.

Many complaints, cussing and threatening hours later, I stood in front of the floor length mirror inside the closet all dolled up and wearing a hip hugging red dress.

I absolutely hated it.

"I look fat."

"No you don't. Now relax. Alex will be here any minute and you can't be looking like....."

April trailed off as she caught sight of my murderous glare. She just gulped, flashed me a grin and disappeared with her sister, leaving me with Quinn, Rose, Mags, Ali and Eveline. Sam was waiting outside the door. "How do you even know he's going to take me to a restaurant? I have a feeling he's not even going to let me out of the territory so this-" I motioned up and down to my entire attire "-is all overboard and unnecessary."

"Well Alex asked Willy what restaurant would accommodate a walk-in Royal."

"And he even asked Tom if it was possible to go check the place at such a short time," Rose chirped in, joining Mags explanation.

"So because of what my mate told your mates, and then what you probably forced out of them, you figured out he is taking me out to a restaurant?" They both nodded as Quinn just shrugged and I sighed.

"Whatever. Are you sure I don't look fat though? This isn't too... Revealing?"

"He won't be able to take his eyes.... Or hands-" Mags mouthed the last part. "-off of you. Trust me."

There was a sharp knock on the room we were using on the second floor and my heart began to go into overdrive.

Oh man! Here we go!!

"That's our cue. Enjoyyyyy!" Quinn giggled as she picked up Eveline and followed a grinning Ali out the open door. I heard Alex's deep voice seconds later and I took a deep breath before he stepped in.

Both of our mouths fell down to the floor. I immediately knew why since his pupils dilated in lust in a matter of seconds. But my mouth fell open at his lazy attire. He literally wore khaki shorts and a white polo shirt while I was here, dressed as if I was going on a red carpet event.

"What the he-"

"You look ravishing," he growled out and was in front of me in seconds. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me to him slammed his lips down to mine.

I pulled away quickly, annoyed and shock about this. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"We are having a picnic in one of the small meadows on the property. I mean I love what you are wearing and I can't wait to see what's underneath it, but aren't you a little too... Overdressed?" He chuckled. I just let out a frustrated shriek and began to stomp out of the room but he stopped me. "I know the girls would try to get the information out of their mates, so I asked them to tell them something else." He held out what looked like my own pair of khaki shorts and light blue polo shirt. I squealed in delight and quickly turned around so he could unzip the dress.

"Ooh I love you!"

He laughed again. "I know. Now stay still so I can get this mask off of you and your even beautiful face can be revealed." I paused, my arm barely poking through the hole on the shirt as he held out what looked like a wipe. "From what the front of the package said, this is a makeup remover wipe. So come on, hurry up!"

I quickly finished dressing and then sighed in delight as he softly cleaned away the makeup. He then ran his fingers through my hair, releasing the stiff curls and then pulled it all up into a messy bun.

"There. There's my mate," he pecked my lips once and then sadly sighed. "I will miss seeing you in this dress though."

I bit my lip and winked before I walked by him seductively. "Depending on how this date goes, I can wear it on our second one."

I heard his playful growl as he followed me behind. I squealed when he picked me up and draped me over his shoulder before he softly slapped my behind.

"You siren! I will get my revenge. And I promise you this!"

Ok so I started editing this book.... But I need a cover before I post it up because I'm just going to put the edited version as a separate book. The hard part is that I ABSOLUTELY love the cover I have right now and I don't know if someone will be able to replace it (no pressure or anything lol) So if anybody wants to make me a cover...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anywhoo...... Question.... Do you HATE the end of the play "Romeo and Juliet?" by William Shakespeare?? Well if you just answered yes, go check out my completed book, "My Parents are Romeo & Juliet?" I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WONT REGRET READING IT!! You will fall in love with Gaine. If you don't know what play I'm talking about, still go check it out please!! I know this is selfish of me to ask, but I'm planning on putting it on the 2016Wattys and I want more opinions on it. It would mean the world to me!!! (But you don't HAVE to if you don't want to. I'm just asking.....)

To my readers who have read it, would you recommend MPARAJ to everyone?? Just a question lol 😁

Umm.... I don't know what else to say. I apologize for the lateness!!! Writers block 😔 Thank you though!!! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 339 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
903K 25.7K 28
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
122K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
11.9M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...