Forced Marriage [Completed]

By celestialxcross

Destiny Pitch is the most unlucky girl one will ever know. Her mother died when she was a baby, she was rais... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 2

239K 6.8K 824
By celestialxcross

"Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life"

-Unknown-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

The white wedding gown feels heavy on my body. My face is already painted with makeup, i barely recognized myself in the mirror. My auburn hair is tied in a mermaid bun, and the wedding veil is connected with the tiara on my head.

I look like a princess today, for the first time in my life, i feel like a special person.

I have learned that the man i am about to be married to is an Italian man named Stefano Capello, who apparently, had divorcee with his previous wife two years ago, he has a son named Alan Capello, who is currently six years old, and somehow had to remarry in order to avoid further gossip and paparazzi regarding his reputation.

I could never understand

"Destiny Pitch ?" I see a middle fifty years old woman and an older man besides her.

"Yes, can i help you ?" The old couple stare at me from top the top to the bottom, they are observing my attire it seems.

Judging by their features, they seem to be connected to my soon to be husband.

"Nice to meet you, i am Julianne and this is my husband, Frans Capello, and, we are Stefano's parents"

My eyes widen. So they are the parents of the billionaire who kidnapped me and ask me to be his wife without hesitation.

"Oh, Pardon me, i didn't know"
i immediately greet them.

Judging by their blank expression, They don't seem to like me that much, but they don't hate me at the same time as well.

"We are grateful that Stefano has decided to remarried"

There is unshed tears on Mrs Capello eyes.
And there is a pause.

"even with someone we don't even know yet" there was a sarcastic tone on the sentence.

"I don't want to as well"

After a small talk with them, they left, and it was time for me to do the ceremony.

The wedding music starts playing, i look around nervously, as i do not have any one to stand besides me during the walk to the altar, since he doesn't want to search for a replacement of my father.

There are not a lot of people, actually, it was a bit too small for a billionaire like him.
He told me we would have a private wedding, but it certainly is "PRIVATE".

I see his parents, some people who seems like the relatives and siblings of his, and also the priest they have rented specifically for this ceremony.

"You may kiss the bride" with those words, he actually kisses me on the lips.
I knew we were going to kiss, but lord, i am not prepared for this.

With that, i hear a huge applause from the audience.
Okay, just a little bit more, Destiny, just a little bit more.

After the wedding ceremony was done, we greet every single guest in the room.

By that, i really mean every single guest.

He introduces me to his parents whom i have met earlier, and also his older sister Celine who seems like a really sophisicated and mature woman, and his younger sister Agata, The fashionista type who comes with her fiancee Lucas.

I also meet his best friend and partner in Crime Romeo Dominos, who apparently is a huge flirt and womanizer.

I also meet his closest cousin Fabian Capello and his wife Loretta and his aunt Elena Rosette.

Apparently, he doesn't have that much relatives.

"I have never imagined that he would get married again" Agata says in an unbelievable expression.

"So, how did you two meet ?" Celine says as she sip her glass of champagne.

"It's a long story" he says as he fake a smile. It seems like he has never told them about me.
Well it was certainly sudden.

"Man, i never thought you will get such a babe" Romeo says as he put on of his hand on Stefano's shoulder.

"By the way, i want to pick up your big sis first, see ya"

I see him leaves with a confident look on his face.

***

Everything is finally done.

I get into the hotel room. My long wedding gown has been taken off, replaced with a white night gown.

"Where is Alan ?" I ask him, just out of curiousity.

"Elena is taking care of him for tonight, we will pick him up from her house tomorrow afternoon"

He takes off his top, revealing his beautiful abs that i have never seen before.

He is ripped and well built, revealing a beautiful feature of a gorgeous beast in a human form.

The sight before me feel surreal, i have never imagined being able to have actual contact with a man like him.

He lays down beside me on the bed, i push myself slightly further from him.

"Instead of thinking about him right now, why don't we think about ourselves" he put on a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean ?"

His smirk turns into a small chuckle.

"We are married, there is nothing else to be hidden"

He eventually comes closer to me. And starts to kiss me passionately.

I have kissed someone before on my life, but this one particular kiss is amazing.

I couldn't resist it as i let him do whatever his heart desire.

And before we realize it, we are filled with desire and commit our love for each other.

"Love" is not the right word.

But it doesn't really matter right now.

I just want to enjoy this moment that i probably will never experience again my whole life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.6K 17
"Just a little smile will do the trick..." The famous saying of Anastasia Joane , 15 years old. Anastasia's father died right when she was b...
423K 14.4K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
4K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
96K 3.6K 39
After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger, Josie Mill finds herself broke and pregn...