College Life

By Xo_lee

Fantasy jones is most known for being a sweet, smart, beautiful, independent girl from a small country town... More

College Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 pt. 1
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 pt 1 [SHORT]
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Side note.
Chapter 21 (short)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
By the way
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Side Note
Chapter 33

Chapter 25 (short)

2.4K 87 15
By Xo_lee

I don't think this is my best chapter, plus it's short. But I hope you guys like it, I'm trying to make time to update faster and I do appreciate everyone still reading this book after the long waits. Love y'all
Also please excuse all errors like grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.

Fantasy POV

I hung up the phone after talking to my mom for about an hour. Sooner or later she was going to call me anyways to ask what's been going on since Rich was still the trending topic on the news. The school had been catching a lot of backlash lately with the crime that was going on. Luckily, my mom was on my side when I told her Rich was innocent and was even willing to come down here and protest. My mom loved him like he was her own. Not to mention our parents got along great. Speaking of Rich's parents, I had been updating Rich's dad about everything that has been going on and giving him all the details. He was pissed and he had a hard time of understanding everything.

Jamie turned the music back up after I ended my call. One thing I hated was when Jamie drives because she's always speeding. I looked over at her as she sung the lyrics to the music and popped her gum. Once the song was over she turned off the radio and looked over to me.

Jamie: so, your birthday is coming up. What you wanna do?

Me: Honestly with everything that's been happening I can't even think about my birthday.

Jamie: girl. Nonsense, Rich would want you to have fun and since we know the truth we can turn up.

Thomas: I told you fantasy. Everything is going to be okay.

Thomas agreed, sitting in the backseat. Of course he had to come with me because he would put up a fit if I didn't tell him where I was.

Me: guys, I don't know. It won't even feel right.

Jamie: well I'm throwing a big ass party for you. And it won't be on campus since people want to shoot up the place. Everything we have its always niggas shooting it up. It's always a brother tryna kill another brother. Black people have to stick together man.

Thomas: and it be over little shit too. Niggas quick to pull the trigger over something petty.

Jamie: I'm thinking we can make reservations at a strip club? You know, let loose a little.

It didn't matter what Jamie was planning, I still wasn't in the mood for it. Having fun was the last thing on my mind as of now.

Sooner or later we were in the mall looking around. Thomas had went to the food court but told me to stay somewhere near. Jamie and I decided to go in forever21 just to look around. I hadn't been shopping in a while but as for Jamie she lived in this store. Everything they had she had it in her closet as well. We both went to the section where the crop tops where and started to pick out some of the things we liked. Jamie already had her hands full but I still didn't find anything that caught my eye.

Me: so tell me what happened when you were at Ryan's house.

Jamie: girl it went great. I mean, it's like the situation never happened. The night was one for the books.

She said giving me a wink.

Me: and why is that?

Jamie: let's just say I don't think his neighbors got any sleep.

She said laughing.

Jamie: and at first I was a little worried because I thought his dick was going to be little. Because you know niggas always tryna brag on they little shrimp sized dick. But anyways I'm going back over there today.

Me: Well just remember safe sex is the best.

Jamie: yeah I wish you would have told me that when it happened.

Me: okay look Jamie after we leave here were going to get you some plan B.

Jamie: I'm so glad you reminded me. It just felt so good and when I got on top I-

Me: I'd rather not know how it went down.

I said laughing. We both walked over to the register to pay for the stuff we had found. I found a couple of things but I mostly had jewelry while Jamie had every crop top the store had. The line was a little slow since it was only one person working but eventually we were on our way to find Thomas in the food court. We walked pass numerous stores until we seen Thomas walking rather fast over to us. The look on his face wasn't good either.

Thomas: let's get the hell out of here.

Jamie: we just got here!

Jamie said looking dissapointed. She loved to shop so I knew she was upset.

Thomas: if we stay any longer we gone be in more danger than we're in already. Let's get out of here.

Brittany POV

I took my Hennessy bottle and gulped down the last of what was there. I had finished this whole thing myself today. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I guess you could say I was stressed out. Today I haven't talked to Dalvin or Leo but the plan was to meet again today in search of Shaun. But the thing was, I had already found him. I knew the few spots he could have been at but I knew if I were to capture him with those two, they would straight kill him. I however had a few questions I needed to ask him before I decided what I wanted to do with him.

I sat the bottle down on the floor and walked up to him, he had been waking up on and off making a lot of noise so I had to keep him knocked out. I didn't want anyone to hear him and plus I got tired of him crying. I folded my arms and observed him. What happened to the shaun that was in love with me? I still say Fantasy's the blame but she was the least of my worries right now. Shaun eventually started to cough and shift in the seat, batting his eyes open. He looked up at me standing over him for a few seconds before realizing what was going on.

Me: it's about time you woke up, I was getting worried I knocked you out too hard.

Shaun: Brittany what the- what the hell is wrong with you? You think this shit cute? Trying to kidnap just so I can spend some time with you?

He said looking at me with disgust.

Me: I didn't bring you here to spend time with you. Honestly, I don't even want to see you.

Shaun: then please tell me why I'm tied up to a chair... And where am I?

He said looking around at the empty warehouse with boxes and old car parts.

Me: you like it? I picked it out just for you.

Shaun: man, what is your problem? What do you want from-

Me: Shaun I've just about had it with you and your games. You know we're meant to spend the rest of our lives together. Don't you want to get married?

Shaun: Brittany don't even start with that. We're young and still in school. Why would I want to throw away my life so quickly?

Me: It would be a different story with Fantasy right? I don't even know what you see in her. She's so-

Shaun: She's not crazy that's for sure.

Me: She can't compare to me. You can't like her that much if it's someone else.

Shaun: who?

Me: Tammy. Seems like you two get along well. She told me you two hooked up.

Shaun: she nothing but a hoe Brittany, if you believe that you stupid. I have never touched her in my life.

I swear I wanted to throw this bottle at him for lien straight in my face.

Shaun: you know what, this shit crazy. You kidnap me, abuse me, just for you to ask questions bout shit that's not even true. I didn't want you before but I damn sure don't want you now. This the most craziest thing you done. I don't know if you want an award for being the most craziest bitch, but you got it.

After hearing those words I grew furious but that didn't stop him from talking.

Shaun: I can't stand your ass and you wonder why I don't want you now. Asking me questions over dumb shit like Tammy? What you want from me, you nothing but a-

He lost his words after I decided to pull out my gun that Dalvin had gave me. He told me to use it for when I was out and about by myself. I wasn't about to stand here and be disrespected. He sat there looking pass the gun and at me. I should have pulled this out a long time ago if it was going to shut him up this quick.

Shaun: b-baby what you doing?

Me: so I'm your baby now?

Shaun: y-you know I love you. I'm sorry, I just have a bad choice of words. I- Icare about you Brittany. But marriage, I don't know. We can always talk about it and if I change my mind then of course.

It was painful to watch him stutter and act as if he cared. I walked closer to him pointing the gun straight to his face.

Shaun: We-we could talk about all our plans after college. Even move in together. But it takes time.

He was shaking so bad you would have thought he was cold. He kept stuttering and you could see the sweat across his forehead.

Shaun: Brittany put the gun down. Think about us. Think about our baby.

Tears formed at the corners of my eyes once he brought up the baby. At this moment I realized Shaun was evil. I had realized this was his whole plan, to kill the baby and make it seem as if I had a miscarriage. All because he didn't want me or kids.

Me: what baby?

Shaun: our baby Brittany. Drinking this alcohol, smoking, all this could kill our baby.

Me: you're talking about the baby you fucking killed? The pill you got from your fat ass drug dealing boss and gave to me? The same pill you slipped into my drink that night and told me I just felt dizzy because I was tired?

He couldn't say a word but look at me and it looked as if he actually wanted to cry but he didn't. For a second I thought I saw some sympathy or guilt on his face, but maybe it was all in my mind.

Shaun: Brittany I would never do anything like that...

Me: Shaun do you know I can blow your fucking head off with this thing I got in my hand? This ain't a good time to lie to me. Tammy told me everything.

Shaun: I- baby I'm.... I never wanted to hurt you. I just couldn't-

He stopped talking to catch his breath but just like I thought he started crying way harder than I did. I had never seen him cry so hard. For a second I wanted to put the gun down but I just couldn't. I was just as guilty as he was.

Shaun: I fucked up I know I did. But I'm not ready for a damn kid Brittany.

I put the gun down and started to laugh.

Me: you want to know something funny?

I asked getting my purse and preparing to leave. Shaun was left speechless and looked angry as he was before.

Me: That was Dalvin's baby, not yours. I could kill you easily right now since he wants you dead, but I think this little game I have going on is more fun. I'll be back before dark, I have a class to go to.

I left the warehouse and heard Shaun yelling at the top of his mouth.

Thomas POV

Me: y'all back on campus yet?

Fantasy: yeah we just made it back to our dorms.. I wish you could tell me why we had to leave so fast.

Me: it just wasn't safe. Trust me. Be sure to be up early tomorrow so we can visit Rich.

Rich had finally been granted visits after continuously being "defiant" or whatever the guards wanted to call it. That left Fantasy and I guessing on how he been recently. Plus I knew it was killing Rich that he couldn't even see his girl.

Fantasy: alright. Just call me when you're ready to leave tomorrow. Oh and also I wanted to tell you that you're a great friend to Rich and me. I mean, it's your daughters birthday and you still managed to make sure I'm safe you know...

Me: He would do the same. Our loyalty is mutual. I'm meeting up with her after I take care of some buisness right quick.

Fantasy: well have fun and happy birthday to her !

Me: appreciate it.

I hung up the phone and got out of the car. Charity's birthday was today and I wanted to get home as quick as I could. Even though she was only turning one month I wanted to do something big for my babygirl and surround her in a lot of love. I couldn't imagine being without her and as a father I wanted to give her the best like my father had done for me. On the downside I was headed in the dope house for a few minutes to speak my mind. I had to speak with Ross about some shit that had been on my mind since earlier.

I walked up the backsteps and did the secret knock Rich had told me and within a few seconds, the door opened. As soon as I walked in the smell of weed and alcohol filled my nostrils and made my eyes water. The place looked terrible but I didn't expect much coming from a drug house. I dapped up the secruity and told him who I was looking for. I couldn't see how Rich did this shit. The secruity took me down a long black hall leading up to a door. He knocked twice and I heard a voice say come in. We both entered the room and the secruity eventually left once he told Ross who I was, but he had knew me already.

Ross: Suprising to see you here, you didn't seem like you wanted to talk earlier.

He said laughing and smoking a cigarette.

Me: man what the fuck was that earlier? You stalking me now?

Ross: Even though I have been looking for you, I didn't know you were going to be at the mall. I just simply want to negotiate a deal.

Me: I don't want to talk about shit with you. I don't mess with snakes.

Ross: snakes? Listen, I understand that you don't want to work for me but the hate is pointless. I have the fastest moving drug business in New York. Is this the reason why you stopped talking to Shaun? Simply because he's working for me?

He laughed once again.

Me: Shaun ain't been the same ever since you sucked him in. Does he even know your the one who shot his brother? Or does he still believe that it was some gang who did it?

His smile went away as he stood up and walked over to me. Shaun's brother Tyrell was in the same buisness he was and once Ross seen that Tyrell had the potential to sell on his own, it became a problem. So he killed him. Back when Shaun and I was boys he used to tell me how much he missed him, but it wasn't until later until I found out the truth.

Ross: I had him killed for personal reasons. It was for the better. I-

He stopped talking and stepped back from me. Ross was a short man so him even coming up to me didn't scare me.

Ross: you were at the mall by yourself?

Me: yeah, just me.

I lied, protecting Fantasy's identity. If he found out she was Rich's girl, who knows what he would try to do to her.

Ross: listen, I'm pretty sure you heard about Rich being locked up. And as you may know my money is short now. So you should actually reconsider not wanting to work for me.

Me: How many times do I have to tell you no?

Ross: You have to feed that baby some way right?

I was taken back that he knew about my daughter.

Me: do you honestly feel you not gone get caught? If Shaun finds out about what you did, he won't like that will he? What about rich? You think he's going to come back in here now that he's locked up? I'll put your ass out of buisness.

My fist were balled up and I hovered over him, not even looking anywhere else. He managed to smirk a little as he looked past me. I turned around and seen one of the guards pointing a gun towards me. Slowly, I put my hands up and backed towards the wall.

Ross: you know, you're a lot smarter than Rich and Shaun. But you can't out run me. I don't trust you Thomas. I can't let you walk out of my office knowing this type of information. Who I kill is my buisness.

Me: the fuck you gone do kill me? I got a family I have to take care of. You gone do this shit to me?

Ross: you should have thought about that before you started talking reckless. Maybe your daughter will grow up and be smarter than her dad.

He laughed loudly as the guard did too. My heart started to beat so bad it felt like it was about to come through my chest. My breathing got caught in my throat causing a lump of pain to swallow. The secruity pulled the trigger aiming directly towards me. The last I heard was a gunshot followed by laughs. A sharp pain spread through my stomach causing me to fall onto the floor. Blood covered my hands and my vision got blurry and I started to breathe less and less. I couldn't move the rest of my body so I laid onto the ground and tried to hold my stomach but something told me it was too late.

( a/n: let me know how ya feel ! Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 155 19
Maddison is the smart, quiet girl at school, making her a great target for being bullied. Logan is the bad boy delinquent. Reasons have her live with...
965 15 40
Misty Jones is your average high school sweetheart, the girl who everyone loves. She had a quite life until senior year. That's when her life turne...
24 0 14
Sarine, a new student at a art university, meets Henry, a rude person at the same school. What happens when they start to get to know each other bett...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...