Chapter 11

( please excuse all errors such as puncuation, spelling, grammar, etc. thank you)

P.s. Very verbal and detailed language ahead!

Rich POV

The play I had to be in for theatre, wasn't just any play. This one was the first of the year where it would be shown to the public and recorded to put on our website. I had a good feeling about this one. The whole cast was working hard and fully comitted, just as I had expected. Some people didn't believe me when I said acting was next to basketball for me. I wasn't just some basketball head roaming around campus. There was a lot more to me then people thought. Right now, I was walking to Trinity's dorm since I left my car keys on her dresser. As I got closer to her dorm I heard some weird ass panting and groaning. Like some nigga was getting it in. Causually I walked in unannounced and saw her fully naked with another nigga in between her legs. I dropped the shit I had in my hands and my face grew angry.

Trinity: Baby! Wh-what are you-

Rich: I'M HERE TO GET MY DAMN KEYS. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...CHEATING?

Frightened, she pulled the covers over her body and got off the bed.

Trinity: i'll explain everything if you sit down. Please.

Rich: YOU DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU. I LOVED YOU. I TRIED MY BEST TO STAY FOCUSED ON YOU AND YOU GETTING CLAPPED BY ANOTHER NIGGA?

I yelled over her, too heated to hear any excuse. Her tears were flooding down her cheeks but I had no sympathy for her. The dude turned around once his pants where on and then I saw his face. Dalvin. Fantasy's ex. Nothing but trouble. I immeadiately charged at him but Trinity got in front of him. He stood still with a smile on his face and gave Trinity a kiss on the cheek. She then took his hand and now they were holding hands. My eyes widened as I saw another tear roll from her eye.

Trinity: I-I wanted to tell you...but- I-

Me: me and you were close. You was my boo, my fucking cinnamon apple. But now I see the real you. Jamie and half the basketball team warned me about your hoe ass. Can't believe I didn't listen.

I said looking at them with disgust.

Dalvin: she got tired of a basic nigga and got with a real one. Tough lesson learned.

Me: I adivse you to keep your mouth closed. You really don't want to get on my bad side after I beat your ass for Fantasy.

Dalvin: fuck Fantasy. And everything about her. You can have her. I got yours now.

Me: just know when you kiss her you tasting my dick. Hoe ass nigga.

Trinity held him back after I made my remark. My blood was boiling and my fingers twitched.

Dalvin: haha. Real cute. But one thing I do know is that your ass is selling dope again and if your future wife Fantasy finds out, she won't be too happy. She still think you some angel huh?

Me: HOW THE- how the hell do you know?

Dalvin: Ross is my boss too. Nothing is a secret in that trap house. I could ruin your basketball shit and your acting gig.

Me: i'd like to see that happen. You not going to do shit.

Trinity: Rich just leave.

Me: you shut the fuck up. All you good for is when a nigga need his dick sucked or some affection. You'll do anything for a nigga with money.

I grabbed my things and got my keys on the dresser and left out the room. I had to tell my main two friends what just happened. Ecspecially fantasy before her Art Contest started.