Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 24

2.9K 40 7
By ryderlynnfever

Two days after that accident, I finally can go back to school after persuaded my mom and she finally let me but in an exceptional that I'm not allowed to join the rehearsal in swimming pool again.

Now I'm organizing my locker before the next period begin.

"Hey Emily, glad to see you back to school." Sam standing next to my locker.

"Oh hey, yeah I finally feel the school atmosphere again haha." I chuckled.

"Umm sorry about what Stacey did to you, she is kind the stupid one."

"It's okay, she already apologize thousand times. I was wrong, I didnt tell you guys that I cant swim."

"What is this? Isnt that new Starwars comic? How did you get that?" Sam take a comic book from my locker.

"Yes, got it from ebay."

"You like Starwars? Wow." Sam chuckled.

"Yes I like it since it's cool and I love that." I chuckled.

"What the hell it is? Top ten country band? You like country songs too?" Sam asked me.

"Yes a bit." I chuckled.

"By the way you still want to join the proposal plan right?"

"I want to but you know I cant swim." I halfsmiled.

"Dont worry, I will teach you to swim and I wont make you drown." Sam smiled at me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"As long as you let me borrow this comic books." Sam said.

"Sure! You can take it." I chuckled.

"Great! Lets read together, you see that this is the awful moment that I ever see." Sam pointed at some scene.

"Ah I feel the same." I giggled.

** Puck's P.O.V **

I saw my girl and Sam are chuckling together in front of her locker with reading a comic books together.

What the hell with this? Does he really wanna take my girl away? Really? No fucking way!

Be cool, Puck. Be cool. Show them that you are not jealous but actually you are.

Goddamn! Emily is the first girl who can make me jealous like this. I cant lie, I cant hide my jealous face now. I'm so jealous with them.

Okay Puck, now it's time to get your girl back.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Hey baby.." Puck smirked and come to me and Sam.

"Hey I havent seen you yet since this morning." I smiled at Puck.

"Ups seems like I have to go now. I borrow this one, dont forget after school. See you E and you too man." Sam waves us a good bye.

"What after school?" Puck frowned.

"I asked him to teach me how to swim." I giggled.

"You have me, you have Finn, Santana or Brittany to teach you. Why you asked him?" Puck asked angrily.

"Because he is a part of swimmer club." I said.

"Tell him that he doesnt need to teach you swim but I'll do that." Puck glared at me.

"Oh God, Puck he dates Mercedes." I rolled my eyes.

"But looked at you, you are more beautiful and sweeter than his girlfriend."

"Listen." I hold his hand to calm him down.
"You're just jealous again." I chuckled.

"Babeeeeee." Puck groaned.

"Alright what do you want now?"

"A make out?" Puck smirked at me.

"After getting upset with me and now you ask for that? No way!" I shake my head.

"Fine! I'm sorry for that, I was trying to be cool but I was jealous with that. My mind already said be cool Puck, be cool but I cant see another guys around you or..."

I cut him off by kiss his lips to make him stop talking. He is cute amd sweet when he is get jealous like that.

"Since when you being a kiss stealer?" Puck frowned.

"Since I'm dating a jerk named Noah Puckerman." I smirked at him.

The bell rings.

"We have the same class right? Lets make out in a classroom." Puck smirked at me.

"Puck..."

"Fine, we will study!" Puck grab my hand and walked lead me and I'm behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam about the teaching me swim, you dont have to do that. Puck will teach me and he is kind of jealous with that." I halfsmiled at Sam.

"It's okay. I know every guy will be like that." Sam half smiled at me.

He shut his locker and walked off. Leave me standing alone in front of his locker.

"Wait, you mad at me?" I stop his way.

"No, E. I'm not mad at you. I have to go now." Sam smiled at me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes Emily." Sam nodded.

"As my apologize, would you accompany me to CD store to buy some country CD this Sunday?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Sure, I'd love to. We can also find some comic books." Sam chuckled.

"Great! Sunday friends out okay." I smiled at him and walked away.

"See you!" Sam shouts.

I turned my face at him and smiled then walked off to the cafetaria to fill my empty stomach.

I entered the cafetaria and take my food tray with looking at the food.

"You looked at that food with a funny face." A fat woman chuckled behind the counter.

"It's sad because I cant eat that since I have to diet for my cheerio." I sighed.

"Thats a big risk." She said.
"Wanna try this one? Special for a girl who is in diet."

"What is this?" I asked.

"A tuna salad." She smiled at me.

"Wow thank you...umm Millie." I smiled as I read her nametag.

"You're welcome." She smiled back at me.

I take my food tray and bring it to a table. I look around and no one I know is here. Great the others may be have a class right now.

"Hey capt!" Santana, Brittany and the others cheerio smiled at me and joined me.

"Hey girls. I thought you guys were in the class." I smiled back at them.

"It feels good since we won Nationals and coach Sylvester has no place left to place our trophy." Brenda said.

"Really? She didnt say anything to me." I simply said.

"Maybe she already found a place." Santana simply said.

"Finally found you here. Puck is in trouble." Finn shocked me.

"Hi Finn." Jade smiled at Finn.

"Oh Hi girls." Finn chuckled.

"What happened?" I asked Finn.

"Come on, follow me." Finn takes my hand.

Finn walked lead me as I keep walking behind his back. He suddenly turn his way to another path.

A library?

"Finn?" I called him.

"See? Puck is study and it means he is in trouble." Finn said as pointed at Puck.

"Huh?" I frowned.

"He really in a trouble now." Finn simply said.

"Idiot." I rolled my eyes and walked to the place where Puck is reading a book.

Puck turned his face at me and frowned. "Whats up babe?"

I take his hand and we went out from the library as Finn is still waiting outside the library.

"Hey man whats wrong?" Puck asked Finn.

"Puck you're studying? Thats a strange." Finn frowned.

"I have to graduate this year." Puck rolled his eyes.

"You dont get any trouble right?" Finn asked Puck.

"Nope." Puck shakes his head.

"Good then." Finn simply said and walked off.

"What?" Puck asked me.

"Are you really Noah Puckerman?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Haha funny." Puck curls his lips.

"Really Noah Puckerman. Tell me is there a girl you've been looking for huh?"

"Babe, you see that I was alone there right?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"You really scared me, Puck."

"Listen, I just wanna make you happy and I want to be a better person. I want you to feel proud when you say 'Noah Puckerman is my boyfriend' thats it." Puck said as he hold my hand.

"A jerk can be sweet too." I chuckled.

"Babe.." Puck rolled his eyes.

"Alright, I'll be proud to say Noah Puckerman is my boyfriend." I smiled at him.

"Say again?" Puck place his ears closer to my lips.

"Noah Puckerman is my boyfriend." I whisper at him.

Puck suddenly left a kiss on my cheeck and laughed so hard.

"Bad ass girl!" Puck laughed.

"Dont you still want to study?" I asked him.

"Nope I dont understand what am I reading. I'd rather hang around your lips than study." Puck said as we walked together.

"Eww thats disgusting." I laughed.

"But you love that baby." Puck chuckled.

"E. My office. Now!" Coach Sylvester yelled and stop my way then walked off.

"I'm in trouble now. See you in glee club babe." I kisses Puck's cheeck.

"Hope you will be alive." Puck said.

I sighed and walked off to follow coach Sylvester to her office. I didnt do anything this week. Even, last week we won the Nationals.

I entered coach Sylvester's office carefully so I wont get any trouble.

"You know what E? I dont know where I should place this big trophy." Coach Sylvester said while she is standing near the trophy.

"What about your house, coach?" I asked.

"If you ask me to sleep with that trophy, I would do that but our last year National trophy already slept next to me." Coach Sylvester said hopelessly.

"The hall?" I asked again.

"You gave me no solution Emily." Coach Sylvester sighed.

"I cant bring that to home." I said.

"Nobody ask you to bring that to your home. But I think we have another place to place this." Coach Sylvester smirked.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Choir room. I will tell your glee club director with a baby diaper that we won the Nationals like always." Coach Sylvester said to me.

"Sounds good." I nodded.

"Now bring this big trophy to the choir room." Coach Sylvester said.

"Alright coach." I nodded and took that big trophy with a trolley.

I went out for her office to the choir room and bring a trolley with a big trophy in it until two officer finally come and help me.

If the trophy fall down or broke, coach Sylvester must be kill me. So I have to be careful with this.

I entered the choir room with taking care of that big trophy with two officers help me.

"Emily what is this?" Mr. Schue frowned.

"We dont have any place left to place our Nationals trophy so coach Sylvester told me to place it here, Mr. Schue." I said.
"Thank you." I smiled to the officers.

They both walked off after place that big trophy to a glass cabinet.

"But you cant place it there. It is for glee club Nationals trophy not cheerios." Mr. Schue protest.

"My Nationals trophy seems perfect there. We still have a lot of space to place another of cheerios Nationals trophy here." Coach Sylvester walked in.

"Sue what the hell with this?" Mr. Schue frowned.

"Well buddy, my cheerio doesnt have any place left to place this big trophy until my mind got an idea to place it here. And for the next year, we can place it over there or there or in the middle in this room to remind you guys how awful you guys is." Coach Sylvester grinned and walked off.

Mr. Schue sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay back to the plan for my proposal. But Emily I got a news about your accident and your mom told me that you are not allow to join that. I dont want something bad happens in between you guys." Mr. Schue said.

"But Mr. Schue I really want to join that. Yesterday was my fault I didnt tell them that I cant swim. Not their faults." I protest.

"You cant, Emily." Mr. Schue said little bit calm.
"For the others, lets start the rehearsal!"

The others went out from the choir room. I'm still sit down on my seat with my head down.

"Come on or someone will kidnap you." Puck take my hand.

I sighed and walked behind him. Why people like underestimate me? I'm fine and I'll make sure I will be fine.

Puck and I entered the swimming pool. I sit down on a bench when the others are having fun inside the pool.

I stand up from my place about to leave but suddenly someone catch my hand. I turned my face and Finn is frowned at me.

"You can join but dont tell this to mom and you have to stay next to me." Finn said.

"Seriously?" I asked Finn.

"Yes, changed your clothes now." Finn simply said.

"Yeaayy!" I kiss his cheeck and walked to the girls locker room to change my clothes.

After that I went out from the girls locker room as Finn is still waiting on the outside.

"Ready? That was my fault, as your big brother I never teach you how to swim." Finn said as he walked lead me.

"Because all you do only playing games all day." I simply said.

"Oh stop it." Finn rolled his eyes.

"There is nothing to stop me." I said as I jump to the pool carefully.

"It's lower right?"

"Yes, so you wanna teach me how to swim?" I asked Finn.

"Sure. Hold my hand and make your feet like you ride a bicycle." Finn said.

I nodded and followed his order.

"Now make your body lay in the water. You are a captain of cheerios, you must be can control your body." Finn said again.

I follow his order but my body almost fall to the ground again but Finn catched me like a thunderbolt.

"I cant do this." I shake my head.

"You can, you just tried once. I'm here, dont be afraid." Finn said to me.

I sighed and try it again. I can take control my body and it's little bit working.

"Now, I will leave your hand, you move your hands like those swimmers." Finn guide me.

Finn leave his hand slowly. Now only my left hand which only hold Finn's hand. Finn still guide me to move around until his other hand leave my hand.

"Come on Emily you can do that!" Stacey yelled.

"Haha come on follow me." Finn chuckled as he still guide me.

"I feel like I'm crawling on the water." I chuckled as I tried to follow Finn.

"Yes you can!" Finn said happily.

I tried to follow him again but suddenly I lost my control again and almost get drown for many times.

Finn come to me quickly and help me to reach the air.

"You okay?" Finn asked as he hold my hand.

I simply nodded.

"Alright, now I will help you by holding your hands and you can follow me." Finn holding my hand.

I hold his hand as he swim and help me how to swim. "I can do this, Finn." I chuckled.

"See you can do that." Finn smiled at me.

I just chuckled at Finn. Its remind me when we were seven and he taught me how to ride a bike and he taught me to drive a car when actually he is not really good driver one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...
121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
1.3K 1 40
Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and heading into her junior year of high school...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...