MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE

By nenadaily

"Why?" I asked "why do you notice me now unlike before? "I added "I was blinded by my pride "he said. .. Nico... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
MOMENT OF SILENCE. .
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
A/N
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
Chapter 28

CHAPTER 8

683 29 0
By nenadaily

(Nicole's POV )
"Damn so he twisted your ankle" brie said as she placed ice on my ankle "yeah sadly" I said "are you willing to go to his party ?" She asked "oh that for sure "I said...

"Do you know you get alot of glares " brie said "What do you mean? " I asked "girls are starting to become jealous of you " she said "why?" I asked "your hanging out with john cena duh" she said "so just because he's hot don't mean anything "I said I covered my mouth "you just called him hot "brie said as she squealed. ..

"Well ok ok he is but we were so close to kissing" I said brianna's eyes widened "shut up really?!?" Brie said "yes brie but I stopped plus I think he likes this girl in P.E so" I said...

"Plus I doubt he likes me" I said "you may never know unless you step out of your comfort zone "she said she has a point but I'm just scared " I dont know brie I mean I'm just afraid he'll be like everyone else " I said ...

"I doubt John will be like the others he's too nice and sweet to hurt you" she said "but you said he turned down so many girls" I said "yeah for you well that's what I heard at least" she said. ..

I don't know what to think at this moment. .

(John's POV )
I laid back thinking about how close to me and Nicole were to kissing "What are you thinking about bro " Randy said as he was sitting on my chair "about this girl name nicole" I sighed "as in Nicole Garcia? "Randy asked "yup that's the one" I said "dude woah" he said. .

"She got hot " he added "She's different from the others dude I swear " I said "different how?" He asked "She's not like the rest who just want to be with me for attention or just want to get laid" I explained "this is why your virgin my friend " he said. ..

"Rather stay a virgin than sleep with the wrong girl " I said "enough about you having googly eyes so this party is gonna be like a get together kind of party? " he asked "basically " I said "uh no we have to make this party epic" he said "epic how? " i asked "So epic people won't stop talking about non stop " he said...

"How about a neon party" I said "neon party?" He asked "yes we could bring neon paint and pain our bodies chicks dig shirtless guys" I said "now your talking "Randy said "well have a dj and a keg" I added his eyes widened "its settled " he said ...

***
It was Friday and as I got out of my car I saw that Nicole was struggling so I walked to her "you need any help? " I asked "ummm can you carry my books ?" She asked "sure thing" I said "how's that ankle holding up" I asked "better than Monday good think I'll be able to take it off tomorrow " she said. ..

"I see girls can't keep your eyes off you" she said as she chuckled "huh?" I asked "look around you john " she said and she was right everytime I turn I see girls whispering and giggling...

But that didn't matter my eyes were set to Nicole whenever she's not looking I just stare at her "are you still planning on coming to my party? " I asked "I mean do you want me there?" She asked "of course it's a party it's time to let loose and have fun" I said as I smiled we headed towards her locker I helped her place her things inside her locker ...

Just as she closed her locker she turned but tripped on one of her crutches but I caught her as she landed on my chest ,our eyes met

"Um we should get going we don't want to be late for calculus " she said as she pushed me away softly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 216 37
Meet Renessa Rose. Bullied, nerd of the school. She was struggling to stem the tide and moved away for this same reason. New friends, a new crush and...
22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
63K 1.7K 42
"You don't remember me?" "I'm sorry, no." *first p.o.v. starts on chapter 37*
2.2K 70 29
Hi I'm Rylee I am a very good student. But then I run across Kian Lawley the person nobody likes. "I thought we were going home?" ...