Love at first Grind

By jxelle_k

First in the Love at First series! Jade struggles to make friends as she moves to England from Australia. One... More

Chapter 1- love at first sight
Chapter 2- Losing virginity
Chapter 4- One night stand
Chapter 5- Wet dream
Chapter 6- Strip tease
Chapter 7- Hickey
Chapter 8- Nudist beach
Chapter 9- Sexual tension
Chapter 10- Friends with Benefits?
Chapter 11- Lovebite-bites the dust
Chapter 12- Gender reveal

Chapter 3- Love at first Grind

2.8K 33 33
By jxelle_k

Don't be a silent reader x
^(Party outfit)^

* * * * * * * *

Friday 4:30pm (texts)
David: heyy missed u at lunch 2 day x
Jade: well it's your fault x
David: how? 😏
Jade: I got caught smoking ur weed bell end
David: Maybe you should be more discreet Abu it 😘
Jade: whatever
David: so will I see at my party tomz? X
Jade: I told you it's not my scene!
David: how would u know if you've never been too a party. X
Jade: I'll see x
David: you said that on Monday x
Jade: David leave me alone idiot
David: love you too, I'll see u tomz at 9 pm 😘

Jade threw her phone onto her bed as she stared openly at the clothes strewn across the floor. She pulled herself out from her duet and searched for something deemed suitable to wear at party, by the sounds of things it sounded like a rager.

"CONNOR!" Jade shrieked for her brother.

"What?" He stood hanging restlessly in the door frame.

"I need you to drive me to a party tomorrow?" She sweetly smiled.

"You've been invited to a party?" He laughed and jade lobbed a pillow at him.

"Connor it's not funny!"

"Who's party?" He wondered.

"David phillipson!"

"When did you become friends with those type of people?" He sounded stunned.

"Can you drive me or not?"

"Yeah sure let me guess 9?"

"Yeah thanks!"

Jade yanked a hoodie over a tank top and slipped on some jeans, just before grabbing her money and skateboard. Then she skated down to the towns centre in hope to form the perfect outfit, on her way she began to curse the rain as it bore on endlessly, however she began to feel the unfamiliar feeling of butterflies floating in the pit of stomach as her excitement rose for her first party. She wasn't the type to get dressed up, she felt most comfortable in the comfort of a swamping hoodie that hid her curves. After an hour picking her outfit she soon decided on buying a KFC.

Buzz...Buzz

David: bored...wuut 💘
Jade: in Kfc
David: with?? X
Jade: just me, myself and I!
David :good I'll be there in five! 😘
Jade: k bring u skateboard loser 
10 minutes later after jade had grown impatient and ordered a whole bucket of chicken, David finally arrived.
"Decided to turn up then?" She sighed.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!-oh and you ordered all ready!" He reached for a piece of chicken but jade slapped his hand away.
"This is my food, get your own bell end!"
"you've got a whole bucket!" He smiled.
"So has that girl!" She pointed to the back of girls head.
"correction she has two buckets! -and she's Joelle she's always Bloody eating"
"I like the sound of that girl!"
"Now don't ditch me now!"
"Awhh you do love me!" She teased.
"Nah just want your chicken!!" He reached into the bucket and grabbed a piece.
"I hate you!"
"I hate you too!" He grinned once again blinding me with his annoyingly perfect teeth.
The conversation carried on into a distant blur of insults and laughs, Jade felt happy around David- she felt safe, but wasn't sure if she genuinely felt this way towards him or it was just the weed talking, but either way she enjoyed his company, even if she had no control over her words or actions, she was just grateful for a release from the stress of the world. The one thing she knew she liked about their relationship was they didn't have to know each other's history to understand there pain-or didn't even question it they just understood each other. Their relationship wasn't complicated-their relationship wasn't for sexually benefitting each other, they didn't talk deeply, they were just company for each other.

"I'll see ya tomorrow babe," he winked blowing a kiss at jade.
"I'll see!" She teased.

* * * * * * *

Saturday 7:45pm

Jade just got out the steamy hot shower, as the candy floss scent followed her to her bedroom. She changed into the black dress she brought the day before and stood in the mirror hopelessly trying to make her self look 'hot'. As hours past she was finally leaving dead on 9.

As The car came around the corner, she could hear the somnolent buzz of the eponymous neon marlin fish out front, providing a backdrop for the clinking of glasses and drone-like chatter of hundred people she didn't know. She stepped out the car reviving lustful glances eyeful king her as she walked past.
The intermingled smells of smoke and sweat and too many people instantly assaulted her nostrils as she inhaled deeply walking into the doors of David's home. Darkness and strobe lights startled her vision, her eyes began adjusting to the imminent darkness, tomblike and womblike at the same time. Bright spots of neon beer signs on the wall stood out, illuminating the faces and cleavage and mohawks of the crowd, while others disappeared into the contrasting blackness. A blaring bass that makes the room shake, dancing bodies tangled together, a high ceiling with awesome lights hanging from it, a long lit up bar, and a upstairs for people to fuck. She scanned the room, for someone-anyone she knew, preferably David, but all she saw were horny teenagers dry humping each other, while others subtly made out profusely in the shadows of the room. Red cups and empty bottles of beer and vodka lay scattered in the sea of people.

"This is for you, I was paid to give this to you!" A tall dark man said.
"Thanks I guess, but who is it from?" I asked.
"I can't tell you," and without another word he evaporated into the drunken sea.
She took her first sip of the simple mixture, cold and icy, slightly sweet and tangy against her lips. She held the drink in her mouth for just a moment and let the ice and gin and slip of lime pulp wallow against her tongue, and she felt like a man in solitary kissing his first woman in ten years.
A girl far louder than the rest screamed excitedly, with the heavy beats of music waving what looked like her bra in the air, another girl stood laughing hysterically at her side as  the girl twerked violently. The girl seemed destined to be someone with my ever changing magic eyes, the eyes that turned scorching amber in the sun, but were brown the other times. Her body was curvy, somewhat delicate, but yet strong and powerful. She had a warmness, kind of like an aura that blossomed off of her when She was happy. Jade recognised her, but couldn't seem to grasp hold of the face. Jade grabbed a shot out of someone's hand and downed it, her throat burned violently as her insides screamed. She stood frozen trying control the dizziness, and then walked towards the girls.

"Hi I'm jade!" She held out her hand for it to be shaken.
"JADE!!!!!" The wild girl screamed.
"I'm sorry about her she's wasted, I'm Ania" She had long blonde hair that brought out her clean face, she wore crimson red lipstick which sent a clear message to the room, she was sweet and seemed oddly innocent which contradicts to the joint lingering in her mouth.
"JADE!" The party animal placed a shot into jades hand gesture.
"Ummm...??"
"1...2...3... DRINK!" She chugged two shots while Jade barely managed one.
"That's Joelle!"
"Oh yeah the chicken girl!" She laughed.
"What?" Ania asked.
"Yesterday I saw her in KFC with two buckets to herself," Jade explained, her heading spinning in a buzzing combustion.
"Sounds like Joelle!"
"JADE LETS DANCE!!" Joelle dragged Jade over to the centre of the dance floor while boys stalked both of the girls every move,  while Joelle gave Jade another shot. They danced for hours screaming loudly as people covered their ears as they walked past.
"Z...ZA...ZAC EFORN IS MY BABY DADDY!" Joelle shouted grabbing everyone's attention. Jade loved dancing in a drunk state it felt so carefree.
She felt a pair of hands on her waist then, and jumped at the sensation. Turning quickly, her eyes locked with shaded eyes concealed from public view, and there were no words that could sum up the intense wave of emotion as she looked at this man. His hands fell from her hips, and her skin bristled at the touch. The small hairs on her arms raised, despite the heat. She had felt his touch a thousand times in her dreams, and now she couldn't stand it's reality. The bulge in his jeans slowly poking jades ass casually, yet in a oh-so-intimate fashion, she pushed back on his guys Dick as her pussy became wet. The music quickened and so did the sexual thrusts, Jade teased the boy and slowly slid down to a slut drop.
"Your so hot, I can't keep my hands off you anymore!" The deep rusk tone ticked her ear as he whispered seductively, grabbing her boobs and spinning Jade around, causing her to collide with his lips. Opened mouths slapped together, their tongues aggressively fighting for dominance, she pulled her hands through his hair and removed his sunglasses and jumped onto his hips straddling him, violently pushing him into the wall and into the light. She opened her eyes to see...

"Sunny?"
"Blondie?" She could clearly see his sweat glistening off his brow, and his eyes that were the color of diamonds. They were so pale, one could easily mistake them for white. Though if you looked deeply into them it would become clear that they were not white but pale blue. They looked as if they had seen to much pain and suffering. His eyes frightened the people that gazed upon them because they were filled with fear.

BANG!
An arm extended, it neared Jade at an alarming rate, but the immediate impact left a sickening sight on Sunnies face as his legs appeared to crumble under the impact.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

* * * * * * * * *
Thanks for reading,
Follow, vote, comment and share!
Don't be a silent reader X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 22
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
109K 939 42
𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 ♥︎.. ♥︎ - ! 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 !
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
13K 137 27
a Walton fanfic