The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

By DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... More

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

TKO

18.1K 568 128
By DivineCollision

Tyke's POV

"Man what the fuck just happened?" Ant nervously ran his hands through his clean shaven face. "One minute we dancing and having a good ass time and then the next they shooting up the place."

I signed deeply as I reached down and placed Shay gently down on Bryce's bed. She reeked of alcohol and various other things but I was glad she had passed out before all that shit went down. She wasn't ready for that life yet. "Man shut the fuck up and stop sounding like a pussy." I snapped my head over towards Ant. "I knew what this crew was about when you signed up for this lifestyle. You know about all the shit that happened in the past before we became who we are today. Damn Ant! You of call people should know what the fuck is going on!" 

I was pissed. Mainly because of the fact Bryce keep on saying he's got this shit under control and by the events of tonight, that showed me whatever he has handled was nothing but bullshit. Secondly, because Ant. The door is right there, he can easily walk out of it just like he walked through it.

Ant nodded slowly. "Yeah you right, I did. Maybe tonight was a wake up for me. I knew Bryce and his uncle had beef or whatever's going on with them but damn I didn't know it was this bad."

Slipping in the chair over by the far wall I rubbed my temples. "Man you don't even know a quarter of the shit me and Bryce gotta now handle. His uncle ain't gonna stop until he gets what he wants."

"What does he want? Ant asked looking a little unsteady.

"He wants-"

The sound of the front door cut me off. Bryce was here and by the way he just slammed the door, he was fuming. I stood abruptly and headed towards the door. Turning back to look at Ant I said; "Keep on eye on Shay. I'll be right back."

Ant nodded and took his position in the chair I was just in. I closed the door behind me before quickly dashing down the stairs and heading into Bryce's office. I pushed the half open door open to find Bryce pacing uncontrollably in front of his desk. His hands there clinched to tight together they were turning white. This had to be bad.

"Talk to me man." I spoke softly as I laid out on the plush couch.

"Man fuck that nigga Tyke! If it wasn't for the fact the nigga is blood I would have put a bullet in his head a long ass time ago! Like who the fuck does he think he is coming at my girl like that? And why didn't she tell me Tyke? We suppose to trust each other and shit and she pulls a 180 on me?" Bryce was slowly staring to calm down. This is how is through. He just needs to let it all out. "I don't know what to do Tyke. This shit is getting out of hand."

I lite up the rolled blunt in between my lips. I was in dying need a stress reliever right now. "I know it is but that's why you got me and the crew to back you up Bryce. You fail to realize that you ain't alone in this shit."

Bryce remained silent as I passed him the blunt. "You always fail to realize Shay ain't used to this lifestyle. She's been brought up in a world where unicorns and mystical creatures run feeling throughout the meadow. Yeah, she got her own problems but it's nothing compared to the shit we deal with. You can't expect her to know how to react and quickly adjust to this so quickly."

"I know I know." he said blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Good because you need to tell Shay what the fuck is going on. Especially if you intend of having Shay around all this shit. Fuck, you need to tell everyone that's in your corner what's going on besides just me. The time has come that we need to get serious about this shit. Raymond clearly has."

Bryce's glossy eyes snapped up to me. "What if she run man?"

I inhaled. "If she runs, which I doubt, then she does. Give her her space, that's all you can really do. Shay is tougher than she looks man."

"I don't wanna lose her."

"My nigga, just talk to her. We all know you care and probably would take a bullet for Shay at this point. You owe it to her to talk to her about it."

He nodded leaning back into the couch beside me. We both remained quiet and just silently passed the blunt back and forth until there wasn't nothing left of it. I patted Bryce's head before getting up and heading towards the door. Bryce was my best friend and I would do anything in the world for him because he was my nigga. I just hope he gets his shit together, and fast. 

I slipped out the wide open door but not before hearing Bryce say; "I hope you right T."

Shay's POV

"Oh baby...not there! You know that's my spot...don't do it!"

My eyes quickly snapped open to see the dark chocolate face of Tyke. Tyke was curled up in a ball in the lounge chair with a white blanket draped over him. The funny part was he had now popped his thumb into his mouth. Oh I am so gonna make fun of him for that later. How long has he been here? Wait..where is here exactly? I sat up in what I presumed the bed and instantly regretted it. My head was pounding like I had my own personal dummy boy beating against my skull. Despite the pain I sat up against the headboard. 

Then I noticed that I wrapped in the too familiar silk sheets. I was at Bryce's house, minus one Bryce. I was still fully clothed besides my converses which was sitting neatly against the door.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I muttered rubbing my temples.

All I remember was Tyke and Jay feeding me drink after drink at...what was his name again? Fenix? Yeah Fenix's party and next thing I remember is Bryce scooping me up in his arms. Everything else just draws up a blank. This is why I didn't drink. Never, never, never ever again. Shoving  the covers off of me, the warm breeze comforted me. But also stirring up a little bit of nausea in my stomach. A loud grunt came from below me and I look to find Ant laying down on the floor, with my foot in his face.

"Do you mind removing your funky ass foot from my face, please?" he grumbled.

I chuckled a little. It hurt to laugh. "Sorry, didn't see you there."

Ant eyed me with those hypnotic blue orbs of his as he sat up slowly. "Why didn't you and Tyke sleep in one of the other rooms?" I asked.

He yawned. "Because it was our orders to not to let you out of our sight. And Bryce probably would have killed us if he found one of us sleeping in the bed beside you."

I nodded. "What happened last night? Where's Bryce?"

"Wassup with all the questions this early in the morning?" Ant groaned running his big hands over his face. "Well I'm just gonna give you what I know because to be honest I don't remember much of anything from last night besides getting fucked up, laughing at you being fucked up and when the whole situation went down."

"What situation?"

Ant shook his head. "I think it's better for you to talk to Bryce. When he got home he just brushed past us and went in his office. He hasn't been out since."

I signed, this was obviously not good at all. Without shaky legs I began to attempt to stand up. Ant obviously noticed my struggle and helped me keep my balance. He told me to hold still and that he'll be right back. A minute passed by and Ant emerged from the bathroom door with two small blue pills and a glass of water. 

"Take these, it'll help with the hangover." he instructed.

I took the pills in my hand and the urge to vomit came over me again. "What about the puking part?" I asked  after swallowing the pills down.

"Hopefully it'll pass. It not you do what you gotta do." he shrugged.

I nodded praying to God it'll pass. "I'm gonna go find Bryce." I told Ant.

"Do you know where his office is?" he asked yawning again.

I shook my head. "Downstairs, make a left and it's the third door on the right hand side." with that Ant grabbed the sheets off of the bed and curled back up into a ball on the floor. 

I smiled a little. Turning on my heels, not too fast though, I made my way through the house until I came face to face with the all white door. I couldn't hear if Bryce was in there or not, but I had to try at least. My hand reached out towards the doorknob and then it dawned on me, what if this is really really bad and some shit is about to go down. I gulped and pushed the door open slowly. Bryce was fast asleep with his head pressed against the dark wood of his desk.

He looks so cute when his sleeping.

Slowly I walked over to the sleeping Bryce. His mouth was slightly open and soft snore escaped his lips. Without even knowing it, I reached out and brushed my hand against his cheek. Bryce quickly flinched in his sleep, jolting upright and staring at me with wide alert eyes. 

"Shay? What are you doing in here?" his voice was raspy due to the lack of usage of his voice. But damn did it sound attractive.

"I came to see you." I said matter-of-factly. "Ant told me you've locked yourself in here all night."

Bryce signed running a hand through his hair. His now dull caramel eyes then flashed with hurt. I just watched as Bryce ponder through the things in his mind as he leaned back in his black leather desk chair. Turning to face me completely he said; "You weren't gonna tell me where you?"

I frowned. "Tell you what?"

"Don't act all fucking stupid now Shay!" I flinched at his sudden tone of voice. Bryce never yelled at me before. Then suddenly, everything made perfect sense. He knew. That was the only other explanation.

I looked down at my sock covered feet. "I didn't know how to."

"What the fuck do you mean 'you didn't know how to'? Huh? What kind of bullshit is that? All you had to do was open you mouth and tell me. It doesn't seem to be a problem for you when you have to tell me other shit. I guess you only keep the important shit to yourself huh?"

"I'm sorry Bryce." I whimpered. "I was afraid of what was to come if I told you! I noticed how much you didn't like your uncle and I didn't want you to get all mad and upset over it. I don't know what's going on with you and your uncle and I'm afraid of what it might be. I'm not good with this type of stuff Bryce. This is all so new to me still. You and your lifestyle isn't something that I'm used to. I am so so sorry for not telling you when I should."

Bryce remained silent. His face soon softened as he signed. "Come here."

With two quick steps I sat on his lap and nuzzled myself against his chest. His arm encircled around me, leaving light strokes against my back. "I'm sorry Bambi. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I just got a lot of shit on my plate right now but still that's not excuse. I should have talked to you about it first. But still you should have told me."

"I know and it's okay."

"No it's not." he signed deeply. "I didn't want you to get mixed up in my bullshit, but he dragged you into it. And for that it's my fault."

I looked up and Bryce clenched and unclenched his jaw. "There's a lot about me Shay, that you don't know. Some of it is good but most of it is bad. I've done a lot of stuff that I wish I didn't do in the past, but I'm making up for it now. I just don't want you to think of me any different."

I shook my head. "Don't say that Bryce. Everybody makes mistakes."

"It wasn't an mistake Shay. I did that shit and knew exactly what the hell I was doing."

"Look I'm just trying to help here."

He signed again. "I'm sorry."

I kissed his cheek. "Bryce you don't have to tell me until your ready okay? Hell I'm not even sure if I'm prepared mentally for what you have to say. But everything will be okay."

"Okay." Bryce smirked a little. "I'm still mad at you though."

I frowned. "What I'd do now?"

His eyes darkened a little. "Because your stupid ass decided it was cute to get drunk off your ass and basically tell everybody up in there to pass your panties around."

I blushed. "Did I really?"

He nodded. "You and alcohol don't mix well at all."

I nodded in agreement as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Obviously. But hey it was my first time."

Bryce smiled rubbing his hands up and down my sides. "And it's gonna be your last."

And I didn't argue. instead I crashed my lips to his. It only took Bryce a nano-second for him to respond to my gesture. His hold on me tightened as we deepened the kiss. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I bit down on his lip in respond. A low grunt escaped his lips and his tongue invaded mine. His giant hands roamed over my ass cupping it in his hands. My hands were now wildly running through his outgrown hair. It seems like no matter how many times Bryce and I kissed, the spark between us never decreased. And I loved it. 

Bryce's lips were now attacking my neck, not even hesitating to go to my spot. He licked, kissed, sucked, nibbled all over my neck leaving probably numerous love bites on my skin. Bryce looked back up at me and smirked, his full plump lips red and swollen. Quickly I crashed my lips back to his. I didn't even notice Bryce get up until suddenly I heard everything that was once on the desk, crash to the floor. Somewhat roughly, Bryce laid me down on top of the desk.

I wanted him. He wanted me. 

His hands began sliding under neath my shirt up towards my bra. I stifled a moan when he started to caressing my breast through the now suffocating fabric separating us. Too soon Bryce pulled away from me and stared down at me with hungry eyes. "Be mine Bambi. I don't want anybody else touching you," his finger grazed against my lower lips as he said this. "I don't want anybody else to have you but me. Please just be mine."

My heart was racing. Not only from the hot and steamy make out Bryce and I are currently having, but also because in the past two and half weeks Bryce has never asked me to be his girlfriend. But now that the option has presented itself, I don't know how to react. A wide grin spread across my face as I kissed the outside of his mouth. 

"I was already yours. You'll always have me Bryce."

His green specks glowed with passion, and another emotion I couldn't pin point. But whatever it was it warmed the inside of my heart with so much joy. Bryce lowered his head down and kissed me again. This time this kiss wasn't so hungry, it was gentle, caring, tender, sensual. My hands fumbled with the hem of his shirt and quickly Bryce wiggled out of it. I stared up at his sex God body in want, desire and hell...even need. I just wanted to traced the outline of his tattoos and six pack with my tongue.

"See something you like baby?" he teased smiling down at me.

I flushed. "Yes,"

His lips hovered over mine, but didn't touch. "What might that be?" 

I remained silent as he kissed down my jawline and began kissing on my neck again. He was teasing me, and damn he was doing a good ass job of it too. "You," I breathed.

A deep chuckle erupted from Bryce. "Good."

Just as we were about to start off where we finished, the door swung open. Standing in the doorway stood Jay, Tyke, Jade, Fenix and Ant. All of them were staring at us with wide eyes and open mouths. Jade on the other hand had a devilish smile on her plum colored lips. Her face read of the typical I-knew-it. She wasn't going to let me live this down, not for a long ass time. When I tried to get up Bryce held onto me tighter. 

"What yall want?" annoyance clear in his voice.

Fenix smirked obviously amused by Bryce's annoyance. "Well I can see you're in the..um..middle of something, but we need to talk about last night." Fenix's dark eyes darted down to me. "The crews."

Bryce signed. "Alright give me a minute and I'll meet yall in the living room."

Everyone nodded and left the room. Bryce had now finally released me from his tight grip and was now pulling on his shirt, sealing up all his manly glory. I hopped down from the desk and readjusted myself, not that it really matter since the dirty laundry was already aired out to the freaking public. I can't even begin to imagine the torment Jay and Jade are going to put me through when Bryce isn't around. I can just hear them now.

Bryce turned and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry about that baby."

I shook my head. "It's fine. I'm kind of getting used to everybody just walking in places around here."

He chuckled. "Alright I'll be back to you soon, okay? I ju-"

"Have to take care of some business. I know?" I smirked up at him.

Bryce rolled his eyes. "Alright I'll be back."

With that he slipped out his office, closing the door behind him. As soon as he was out of my vision I let out a much needed breath that I didn't knew notice I was holding in. I slumped down in the black leather desk chair and placed my hands through my hair. What in the hell was that? Not only was I just about to give up my V-card to Bryce without a second thought. But also everyone of our friends caught us in the mix of it. I could feel my face heat up all over again. I'm not used to this feeling at all. I'm used to knowing what I was doing and being in control. But with Bryce everything just always....happens. Like the night I met him. I didn't think going to his house growing an unknown connection with him. Or becoming so intrigued in his life and want to know him better. Or kissing him, or being with him.

Or falling in love with him.

A/N:

Okay let me say this...THERE IS NOT GONNA BE A SEX SCENE RIGHT NOW. Yes, there is going to be one, but it is not going to happened right after they just got together! Shay ain't that damn easy. All I'm saying is be patient for that, it'll happen, just not now. 

On another note...

Thank you everybody for the support! This chapter's dedication goes out to PrettyGangorDie! She's been a HUGE supporter of my story from the very beginning and my apologizes for the late appreciation, but you deserve it girl. Thank you for always supporting me! Oh and check her stories out! Amazing!

I plan to update soon, don't know when yet so be patient with me there. I'm still contemplating on certain things for this story, but an update will soon be on it's way :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2.7K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
26.3K 556 60
After leaving his small hometown Evergreen Beach to live in the big city New York Nick's life changes drastically. Since starting on ADHD meditations...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
644 28 25
Addy had just left her comfortable home with her mother and horrible step father located in Chicago. Now she was staying with her aunt and uncle in a...