[Completed] Village Boy vs Ci...

By PandaLCF

Athena is known as a boyish girl had move back to her own country Malaysia after 12 years she stayed at U.S b... More

Athena's Intro
01-Welcome to Pulau Rintis
02-A long lost cousin
03-I Hate You
04-It's gonna be fine
05-Adudu's Attack
06-Old Memories - Love On
07-The Training Began
08-Are You Jealous?
09-Bad mood,Sad mood
AUTHOR NOTE (exam)
Monday's Dare
10-Versus
11-Getting Closer
13-Revenge
14-I'm sorry, I love you
15-The awkwardness
16- Horrible Fight Ever
17-Family Fights
Tagged (╥_╥)
18-Hard Decision
19- Accidently Confessed
20- If That So..
21- Our Last Fight
22- Will We Meet Again?
23- Thanks For Everything
24-The Ending

12-Girlfriend?

200 12 2
By PandaLCF

Athena pov

I slamed myself on the sofa emmedietly turn on the TV.I sighed.

"Tired huh?go take a bath then" boboiboy said slamed himself on the sofa too.I shook with my tired eyes.

"I just want to sleep" I said between yawn as I lay down to the arm rest.I glanced to my watch and it's 6p.m.

"Wake me up on 6:30" I said as I close my eyes.

Boboiboy pov

"Wake me up on 6:30" Athena said I nodded as I change the TV  channel and I saw the fight between adudu and Athena.
A MYSTERY GIRL SAVED PULAU RINTIS.

They showed a half of the fight.I smile as I took a glanced at Athena.She's sleeping soundly I chuckled as I stretch my body and get ready for a bath.
.
.
.
.
I brushed my hair and wear my cap.I went downstairs and saw Athena still sleeping.I sighed.

"Athena" I shook her gently.

"Hmm" she frowned.

"It's 6:30 go take your bath" I said.she slowly open her eyes.

"Hmm..ooo ok thanks" she said with sleepy eyes and go to her room to take a bath.I shook my head.

Athena pov

I brushed my hair as I lay  down on my bed and wait for my hair to dry.I checked up my phone and saw a news.and it's our fight with adudu!!my eyes widened up.

"Oh God" I utterly freak out.I open the YouTube and saw the fight are on the main page.

"Sh*t..who's the f*ck that put it here!" I yelled.My blood boiled.then someone knock the door.

"Athena are you ok..?" Grandad asked me.

"Umm..I'm ok tok abah..sorry" I said awkwardly.

"Ok..the dinner are ready" grandad told me.

"Ok 5 minutes" I said.I heard grandad footsteps getting far.I sighed.I buried my face on the pillow as I scream as loud as I can.

"ARGHHH!!"

boboiboy pov

Me and ochobot were helping grandad arrange the dishes then..we heard a scream.grandad jump in jolt while ochobot hide behind me.

"Wh-what was that?!" I stutter.Then we saw Athena coming.

"Did you heard that?" I asked a little bit scared.

"Heard what" she lifted up her eyebrows.

"The scream..it's terrified" ochobot shivered.

"No.." Athena shook with her innocent face.

"Dah Dah..let's eat" grandad said we all nodded.we sat down as I recite the do'a and we start eating.

"So how's your school?" Grandad asked.I nodded

"As usual." I said.then grandad clear his throat

"Can I asked you guys a favour?" Grandad asked.I frowned it's weird when  grandad ask a permission.

"Sure..what favour?and why must you ask a permission to us?" I asked curiously.

"Well I know you'll agree.but I don't know if my other grandchild would agree" grandad look at Athena with a smirk.Athena raised her eyebrow as she put down the fork and spoon.

"What?" She asked completely blur.me and grandad chuckle.

"I need your help too Athena.you and boboiboy will help me deliver the cocoa tomorrow." Grandad said.

"Tomorrow?but-" Athena was cut off by grandad.

"Tomorrow is holiday.I know Athena you want to sleep until evening right.well that not gonna happen young girl.your mom asked me to change that habit" grandad smirk wider.

"Ouh" Athena make a frustrated face.I chuckled.

"Awesome" I make a thumb up in front of Athena face.she make a cold face and grab my thumd and push it backward.and it's..hurt!!

"Arghh!!Athena pardon" I yelled as she stop.I blow my thumb.grandad shook his head.I laugh sheepishly.

Athena pov

Finish eating we all gather at the living room and watch the movie.Well it's more to drama.romance,sad and funny.I hug a pillow when it's on the sad part and I can feel I almost cry.boboiboy saw me as he chuckled.

"Hey relax it's just a movie.don't have to cry" he laughed.

"Haa athena's crying?" Grandad ask in disbelief.I frowned.

"What the big deal with me crying." I asked in unsatisfied tone.gave them a glare

"Nothing.it just so hard to see you crying when you were kid.usually boboiboy the one who easily to cry." Grandad said smirking at boboiboy.

"Pfftt" I hold on my laugh.

"What the matter with crying." He blushed.

"Boy..crying..cry baby!!hahahaha" I burst out laugh.boboiboy frowned.

"Ok ok stop it" grandad said as I slow down my laugh and stop.I wipe my tears of 'happiness' 😁.

"finish" boboiboy asked sarcastically and make his hand across his chest.I stop.

"No" I said and laugh again.

"Ok it seem like you really enjoy it..here I'll help you" he said and suddenly tickled me.I can't stop laughing.

"Arghh..boboiboy ok ok..stop" I said between laugh.then we both fall from the sofa.

"Ouh" I said awkwardly when I saw boboiboy on me.I felt a heat on my cheeks.OMFG am I blushing..then..
Prak!!

"Arghh..tok abah it's hurt!!" Me and boboiboy whimper in unison.and Yep grandad pull our ears.boboiboy and me get up and rub our red ears.

"Go to your bed now..it's midnight already." Grandad said.we nodded.

"Baik tok" we took a step but grandad hold boboiboy shoulder and I don't know why.I entered my room and took my phone and open my instagram.first thing I saw are Carrie's photo with their family at the pool.

"Summer break huh?lucky you" I said.urghh to bad Malaysia doesn't has 4 season.I yawn and rub my eyes.I put my phone on the table next to my bed and close the lamp.

Boboiboy pov

Me and Athena took a step to upstairs but grandad hold my shoulder and I stop.

"What's wrong grandad?" I asked gently.he gave me a serious look.I'm a little bit freak out.

"Boboiboy you know Athena as who?" Grandad asked me a...silly question.

"Cousin..friend..why?" I asked curiously.he sighed in relief.

"I just afraid that you know her as a girlfriend." My eyes widened hearing it.

"Girlfriend?" I asked in disbelieve.he chuckle.

"I know..silly right?" I nodded a little make sure that he didn't see that.

"Ok boboiboy remember.she's your cousin and a girl so I don't want something bad happen you know right?" He asked.I nodded.

"So you want me to keep our distance?" I asked he nodded.

"Well it's up to you..but I believe in you my grandson" he said tap my shoulder twice.I gave him a warm smile.

"Ok go to your bed.sorry for asking silly question." He said.I shook

"Nah it's ok. I know you care about us..good night tok abah" I said kissed his hand.

I entered my room and take of my cap.I sighed and lay down on the bed.it's hard to sleep cause the word keep on running on my head.

"Athena?girlfriend.tsk" I smile alone.

"Hot temper..boyish..." I describe about her and I smiled alone.

"Strong..crazy..cold..cute..eyesmile..pretty" my word getting slower and finally I fall asleep with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys..sooo sorry for this late and lame update..seriously I don't have pretty much idea so..just this I can gave to you guys..please don't hate me😢and I want to say thank you a lot to all the readers that make my book reach 400 readers.I know it doesn't good enough if it compared with the other author.but thanks a lot cause I never expect for this and lastly for my muslim readers Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan sorry for this late wish.ok so that's all.thanks for reading and keep voting.see you on next chapter.
Ramadhan Kareem!!

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 7
Natasha learns that she's the daughter of Athena and it changes her Joe's lives forever.
119 69 17
As Athena moves to Cleveland from Singapore as a student and a business manager, she tries to escape her old ways. Being alone is no fun, and so she...
1.8K 121 9
✤ʜᴇʏ ʏ/ɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ? ✤ɪᴛ's "ᴍᴀʜᴀʟ ᴋɪᴛᴀ" ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ,ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ? *sᴄᴏғғs* ✤ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴇᴀ.. ɪ-ɪᴛs ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍ...
6.4K 162 19
Stuck. That's how Athena felt in her life. Stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel. Athena's friends were her only outlet in the shitty town she...