Warrior ◦ Jacob Black [2]

By -everythintrash

DISCONTINUED ↬ I have been fighting to survive since I was a kid. I'm not a survivor, I'm a fucking warrior... More

Warrior ❀ Jacob Black [2]
Confrontation
Recovering
We Just Got A Letter I Wonder Who It's From
The Lone Wolf
Yes No Maybe So
Finale Decision
" Thank You For Everything "
Home
Frowns Down Smiles Up
Pain
Miss Moving On
IGNORE
A long overdue Update

" Time To Go Break Some Hearts "

2K 95 13
By -everythintrash

I was suppose to put this chapter up yesterday but something that I never thought would happen so soon, happened, leaving a huge impact in me. For those who don't know, we've lost a beautiful, talented, amazing girl who went by the name of Christina Grimmie. She was shot after her show that she did in Orlando. She stayed after it was over to sign some autographs for her fans. Then a man just shot her. I remembered when I was young just watching her videos on YouTube. Singing the songs along with her even. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. I can't even imagine what they must be going through right now. You will be truly missed Christina. May you rest in peace ❤️

GOAL :
5 Comments & 10 Votes

Chapter 10

Day of Sams' wedding

Today was the day of her brothers wedding and Samantha was nervous as hell. One being that she had not seen or talk to the pack and her brother for months. The second which was last, she did not know what to wear and she sure as hell was not going to wear a dress since she is not the type of girl to be wearing such a girly thing that doesn't quite suite her.

For the past two days Samantha had come back, she was stuck in her home cleaning whatever mess was left behind or was created while she was gone which were nothing but dust bunnies, expired food, paying bills she hadn't paid, etc. She unpacked her clothes right after she was done cleaning. She brought new groceries to fill her cabinets and refrigerator that were needed of it and any other typical thing you could think of a person moving back into their home would do.

A knock coming from the front door of the house caused Samantha to stop looking through her closet and go answer it. When she opened the door, her eye brows knit in confusion as she saw no one was there. Her eyes darted away from looking at both her sides and looked down to see a white box on her mat. Picking it up, a sweet strong scent ran up her nose making her let out a sneeze. She placed the box on top of the counter and opened it. The first thing she saw was a piece of paper folded. As she got done unfolding it, she began to read what it said.

I knew you'd come back to go to your brothers wedding so I got you something since I know you don't own any dresses. Don't fight or argue on me with this Samantha. In the end, you end up wearing it. I hope you like it!

Love,
Alice

Her eyes lit up as the corners of her mouth twitched up into a smile as she finished reading the note Alice left. Setting the note aside, Samantha removed the colored paper away and a small gasp escaped her lips as she got a glimpse of the dress. "Bless your little fairy soul Alice."

***

Samuel looked over his outfit making sure his tux was in place as well as his tie. He was nervous, but not for the reason he should be. The Uley wondered if the little brat, Samantha, would show up. Even though she had notified him into saving her a seat, an accident or something could come which would prevent her from showing up. Samuel prayed that she'd attended, if not for the ceremony then for the party that occurs after. This day was once in a life time experience that he'd want to remember with the only family member he has left by his side.

"Today's the big day. How you dealing with all this?" Paul asked as he entered the room his friend was in. His tux was the same as Sams' except for his tie. That and Paul rocked the tux more then his alpha did.

"I'm nervous," came Samuels' response. All the worst things he could possibly thing of that could happen on this day ran throughout his head, giving him a migraine in the process. He felt as if his head were to explode in any second by now making him take a seat on the bed since him standing wasn't helping.

"About? If you're worried about Emily saying no she won't. You want to know why? Because you two are meant to be toge-" Pauls ramble was cut off short when Sam intervene.

"I'm not nervous about that. Well, I actually am nervous about that but that's not the only reason why." The alpha ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "What if she doesn't come?"

Already knowing who Sam was referring to, Paul settled down beside the Uley and placed a hand on his alphas' shoulder for comfort. "She'll come Sam. I know she wouldn't want to miss your big day."

"But Jacob will be there and-"

"And so what if he is. Some boy isn't going to stop her from seeing you getting married to the love of your life. Sammy's a big girl now. She can handle a little puppy like him. I'm pretty sure she can handle all of our asses put together."

Just the thought let alone had Samuel chuckling. "Thank you bud. I just hope your right about her coming. I need that little pain in the ass by my side today."

***

Samantha observed the dress through the mirror. Her hand ran over the smooth silk material. Alice had picked out a snow white dress that ran from the top of her knees up to her chest that showed a little bit of her cleavage in the center. The dress was a little to tight on both the waist and chest but Samantha did not mind. It showed off her curves and a decent size in her breast area, something she thought she'd ever show but bless her mother for having a model body. From the waist down, her dress was slightly puffed up but not to where it would look like a a fairy dress, even though she received it from Alice. The pump nude heels she chose to wear gave the dress more color. The dress was specifically made for the hybrid which was something the little pixie was going for.

For the make up, Samantha didn't want to cake up her face. A lot of makeup was a no for the hybrid. She liked to go with a natural look but still have a little kick to it. She wasn't trying to impress anyone at the wedding but then again, theres always once cute guy so she liked to go prepare in case if anything. She did not do the whole contour and blend your concealer type of style. She only sticked with the basic make up technique of hers that she uses daily or whenever she decides to apply it on herself. Her look consisted of foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, light on the eyeliner and a lipstick that suited her color. No worries came over her when it came to the bags under her eyes. They hardly ever show which was a surprise since the teenager hardly ever sleep right.

To top off her entire outfit, Samantha grabbed the heart locket necklace her parents gave her. It's something she always wore with whatever her outfit was. Whether it be sweats, a baggy shirt or anything else, the teenager always had on the necklace. The last two things she added to her image was a black small handbag and a pair of silver square earrings. Samantha wasn't a fan of big earrings. She felt as if she ever gotten into a fight that her opponent would rip them out of her ears. The pump nude heels she chose to wear along with her accessories, it made the dress stand out and give it more color.

Giving one last look, Samantha gave herself an impressed look. "Time to go break some hearts."

***

The hybrid cursed to herself as she pulled up to the house and noticed that she missed the ceremony of her brothers. She wanted to be there but the nap she took before getting ready stopped her from going. "You came and that's all that matters," she told herself before grabbing her things, which were only her handbag and cellphone, and getting out of the vehicle. Her eyes gazed at the house in front of her. "Let's do this." Samantha tried her best to not trip or have her heel get stuck in any hole that was open out. This was one of the many reasons on why she hardly ever wore heels.

Once she got to the front door in one piece, she didn't hesitate to open the door seeing as how they always left their door open when having guests come. She poked her head in to see if anyone was inside the house but the numerous of cheers coming from the back told her that everyone was outside. As Samantha neared the back door, her palms were beginning to sweat with nervousness. She hasn't seen or talk to any of her friends from La Push in nine months. What if they all forgot about her? What if the pack don't want her around anymore? Shaking those thoughts away, Samantha felt a wave of confidence roam around her. She opened the door and stepped out. Samantha felt the packs eyes on her the second she stepped out but her eyes attention wasn't on their. Her eyes only focused on the male that stood in front of her. The familiar feeling of sadness and hatred came back to her in an instant as she stared into the brown eyes she fell in love with.

"Jacob."

***

Did I do that?

Next chapter is going to be lit y'all lmao I'm trying my very best to update as fast as I can to finish this book! I really want to go back to the first book and do a lot of editing since their are still many errors /: The plot will stay the same. The only thing I'll be editing are the chapters that need it the most. Don't really have much to say tbh aha until next update!

Vote | Comment | Follow
Skylar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|
988K 23.9K 20
"you were the lion, i was the wolf; enemies from the start." [twilight; book 1] [edward] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
87.2K 2.8K 18
"We were truly marked for disaster. We've escaped it, time after time, but it's inevitable." "Almost as inevitable as falling for you was." The un...
1.4K 13 21
JACOB BLACK X READER DISCONTINUED. (Written almost 4 years ago) CRINGE WARNING... I couldn't produce any more ideas 😭 Read at your own risk. You've...