Stay with Me |Bwwm

Από Black_Orchid12

The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The li... Περισσότερα

Summary
Contents
Playlist 🎧
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine

Sixteen

12.1K 287 122
Από Black_Orchid12

Evelyn

I hated when Monday came because that meant I had to deal with Olivia's crap. She knew about my relationship with Caleb. Same as everybody else. I knew we wouldn't be able to keep this to ourselves for a long time. But this was how it was. I had to deal with it.

I had a little bit of good news. Grace helped me out when Caleb's evil mom came for a visit. After some ferocious arguments, the evil mom walked away with threats. This was going to be a long and stressful time for me. As long as Caleb and I stayed together.

I squinted and buried my head inside my pillow. Ugh, I was too tired to wake up at the moment. And was too drained out to think about what was going on. "It is time to leave the apartment," a naked Caleb said, his arm around me. I couldn't forget about the way he made me feel last night. "It is six-thirty and we need to get ready before eight. Come on, baby."

Caleb came out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. That male ass was wonderful as it shook. I loved Caleb's wonderful ass so much and wanted to slap it so I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower with him and that wonderful ass.

"Where is my varsity jacket?" Caleb asked, looking around. Our room was very untidy and I wanted to fix that up when we came back from school. Caleb knelt and checked underneath the bed.

"It is probably among the dirty clothes. I will do the laundry when I get back." We were only there to spend some time with each other. It was for a backup just in case some big problem happens.

Caleb got up and pushed his hands down the pocket of his jeans, those wonderful blue eyes on me. He frowned. "We should get going." He took out a thick leather jacket from the small closet and shrugged into it. "We don't want to get a tardy."

"Of course. That's bad."

He laughed. "Not really."

We got out of that place and went to school like a very happy couple. But when we entered the school property, we separated. I wanted Caleb and me to be a rumor, like something some asshat started.

A lot of students in the first-period class had their curious eyes on me and it was making me feel some type of way. I hated that, especially from Olivia who was staring at me from across the room. "I need proof that you are dating my man," Olivia said loudly. "Just because he is sitting behind you isn't enough proof."

"You're right," Caleb said. "Evelyn is not my type. It is only a rumor."

Some idiots in the classroom agreed about that. They didn't realize at first how strange this was. The boy who wasn't interested in brownie girls like me changed his seating and was now sitting down behind me.

"She is a ghetto-looking hoe." I was appalled by what Olivia said. So was Caleb. He cursed under his breath. Some of the students laughed and I guessed they loved what she said. Many of them seemed racist anyway and that didn't matter to me.

Mr. Ward didn't like that and gave her a warning. She clapped and laughed loudly like the annoying person she was. She thought she was funny when she wasn't. What she said a while ago was offensive. It made me angry. God, I wanted to slap her hard.

Caleb touched my shoulder while Mr. Ward talked about a chapter from one of our books. It felt nice feeling him against my shoulder when I needed it.

He leaned in and said this behind me. "I can't wait to cuddle up with you after practice, love," Caleb said loudly. There were murmurs everywhere. I swore I saw a smile on Mr. Ward's face. He wasn't too bad after all even though he seemed strict. "And I can't wait to make SWEET LOVE to you." Some of the boys whistled and said some stuff that was inappropriate when I looked around.

"Mr. Foster, focus," Mr. Ward said. This was new. I bet he was going to want to see us after class. "This doesn't pertain to the lesson." And he grinned.

"Sorry professor, my mistake," Caleb said. He massaged my shoulder and kissed the back of my neck in front of everyone. I shivered and smiled at the same time. When I turned my head, I saw a wide-eyed Olivia staring back at me. This wasn't good. She knew one thing for sure.

That I was sleeping with the boy she ever loved. I saw the river of tears falling down her cheeks. She just lost her prince and was in a terrible state at the moment. That girl left the classroom in a hurry, anger radiating from her.

This was it.

Everyone at school knew Caleb and I was dating. Carolyn was shocked to find out that someone like me was dating the most amazing jock ever.

"Have you fucked him?" Carolyn asked during lunch break. Everything was kind of off that day though. Olivia and friends were not in the cafeteria, Carolyn seemed taken aback and Caleb and company were talking very loud, my name coming out of their mouths. I didn't understand why they cared so much about me sleeping with Caleb. This was private.

"Um yeah," I said.

"It is weird that you got a chance with him." She stabbed her fork against a pea and avoided eye contact with me. "I don't want to talk to you anymore Evelyn. You should find yourself some other friend." Wow. Such a backstabbing jealous bitch.

"Whatever Carolyn," I said, impatiently. "You've been fake anyway. At least I have two friends back home that are genuine. I don't need you and your jealous attitude. You're pissed off because you wanted him."

She rolled her teary eyes. "Bye, now slut. I hope he dumps you soon. One more thing. I don't want you to visit my father's restaurant anymore." I was too dizzy and too disoriented to stay inside the cafeteria. Caleb was liked by many girls. That I knew about but not to this extent. I just lost a girl I thought was my best friend. Could things get any worse?

I got up and eyed Caleb. He smiled softly and walked toward me. "I need to use the restroom," I said.

"Okay," he whispered. He moved his hand through his side-swept hair and kissed my lips quickly. Awe his buddies were behaving badly because of that. Jesus, teenage boys.

Olivia and company cornered me inside a restroom. One of them locked the door and stayed where she was while I tried to figure out what they were going to do with me. Olivia twisted her dark hair while she chewed gum. The cheer outfit she had upon her slim body earlier today was replaced with jeans and a green long-sleeved turtleneck.

"How was the sex?" Her friend Amber started. This one was a troublemaker and I hadn't heard a lot of good things about her. She was a huge slut around there.

"I should leave."

"You're not going anywhere," Olivia said out loud. She took out a huge white realistic dildo from her purse. "I thought you should have that since you're obsessed with big white cocks." Her gang laughed as if this was appropriate. I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Amber pulled my phone from my hand and hit it down on the ground. Oh no. I tried to pick it up but two of the girls restrained me. "Whore," Amber yelled. "Accept the dildo."

Olivia stretched out her hand to hand it to me. I never accepted it. Like eww. I didn't want to know where that thing was.

"Maybe you should shove it down her throat." The girl who said that was a girl named Ina. She was another troublesome person. "I wondered if she can deep throat Caleb's penis." I opened my eyes wide. What was wrong with these girls? Have I heard that right?

"Have you sucked Caleb's penis?" Olivia asked. "Come on, I know how smooth and pleasurable it is, slut. I've sucked it a lot of times when you were out of the damn picture." She moved her tongue against her lips. "It tasted really good." Oh, Lord. They sure had a dirty mouth.

"Does she even swallow?" Ina pointed out. Her gang laughed at this when it wasn't funny. This was the most inappropriate conversation I ever had. Especially with peers who despised me.

"I'm trying to figure out what I should do with that bitch," Olivia said. She twisted her mouth and said mhm now and then. Then she and her buddies stepped on my phone countless times, cracking the screen. "Bet you don't care about the phone. You know your sugar daddy will get you another one."

Security knocked on the door, helping me out. They didn't want a locked-up restroom because other students wanted to use that.

I had a break.

I picked up my phone from the floor and looked at how badly damaged the screen was. "We are not done with you yet," Olivia said. But she was done for today. I rushed out of the restroom in a hurry, thinking about the worst things that could have happened if I didn't get the break.

Olivia wasn't giving up yet and I had to be careful. I made up a lie when Caleb asked me about the broken screen. I told him I accidentally dropped it and he believed me.

~~~

"I think you should introduce me to them, Eve," Caleb said in my bedroom. I thought taking him to Grace's place was a fun idea after his football practice. "They know you're seeing some powerful White guy with crazy parents. Come on, it is time." I hadn't introduced Caleb to them yet. Maybe I was too nervous.

He brought his hand around my body, comforting me.

"I will try."

Caleb yawned. "My car is packed outside so they will notice that when they come back home. Anyway, sweetheart let us take a shower."

Caleb laid one of his hands against the wall of the shower, the other on my chin. He nibbled my lips. "I love you," he whispered as he hauled me up. Those muscular arms of his were warm and in that case, I felt special every time he mentioned the L-word.

"I love you too."

I moaned at every stroke he gave me, my arms and legs around him. It was beautiful. Just beautiful. While he was doing that, I thought of the restroom incident with my eyes closed. I wondered what they had planned because they were not done with me yet.

Caleb kissed the side of my neck. "Are you okay?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah."

He probably noticed how uneasy I was or my screams were scaring him. "Great."

Caleb came out of the bathroom with me and continued to do me on my bed. He stretched my legs wider and smiled at my flexibility. He got out of the bed and carried me up so he could place his mouth against my private part. I made sure to not touch the ceiling. No surprises here. This guy was perfect for a girl like me.

•••

Stuck between him and the dressing table, I brushed my hair back into a messy bun. Caleb hugged my half-naked body which possessed a matching bra and underwear. "You should take them off so I can destroy you."

I walked away and grabbed a pillow from the bed. "I will knock you out, Caleb."

"You want to play pillow fight, my sexy little slut." He picked up a pillow.

"Shut up."

Grace came in, surprising us. Caleb cleared his throat and quickly got his shirt on. I saw a large smile on his face.

"Grace I think I should get my clothes on." I entered my closet and came out of it, dressed in a short gray dress.

Caleb was talking to Grace and it wasn't too bad. It was nice knowing that she accepted us. She did anyway when I told her about his crazy parents. Caleb's phone rang. Unfortunately, he had to leave because he had to visit a family member.

So now it was only Grace and me. Grace smiled, wholeheartedly, and trust me I had never seen her this happy for me. I guessed she wasn't too bad after all. Maybe she wanted the best for me. "He is gorgeous Eve. I'd never seen eyes this blue before." She chuckled. "He seemed nice. I know you met him at school and there was some love at first sight. That was a quick girl."

"I don't know what happened."

Grace winked. Awe she was funny. "There are some things in life you can't explain." And then she was serious. "Darling I do not want you to have sex with Caleb under my roof. You'll have to do it somewhere else. I think that's inappropriate."

I hugged Grace. She was this type of person. The one who was nice with you one minute and strict with you the other minute. She had been mean and told me a lot of things that hurt me. But there was no need to think about that. Forgiveness was better. "I won't do it under your roof anymore."

"Good girl. So are you and Caleb using protection?" She said after the long hug.

I laid my hands on my face and sighed. "Not really. I am on birth control so I think I'll be fine."

"Eve you need to use condoms so you won't get preggo. Get pregnant after you graduate from college. Now isn't the time." When was the right time anyway?

~~~

Caleb took me to the mall on his motorcycle and that was super cool. I enjoyed the ride and liked how fashionable we looked.

He had on a leather biker jacket and I had one too. We wore that with super cool light indigo jeans. Caleb's hair was side-swept in a bang. And as usual, he was wearing his favorite leather necklace. This time he was wearing it with a silver amulet. In his left hand was the black motorbike helmet he had borrowed from me during my first ride. He had to get me mine pretty soon.

Caleb held my hand and we walked amid the crowd. I didn't pay attention to the wandering eyes. It is quite common nowadays. When he stopped walking I thought there was something wrong. "I stopped to kiss you," he said. Kissing in public, among a crowd was new to me but I did it anyway. I took my lips off his and stayed in his hot, powerful gaze.

Caleb cupped my butt in front of everybody. Oh my God. He pressed his lips on one of my ears. "I want to take you right there though." I froze.

"Don't say that."

"Live a little." He held my hand again and we shopped at certain stores. When we were done, Caleb took me to where the motorbike was. He took out a light pink helmet from a shopping bag and handed it to me. I took it from him, not having enough time to put it on my head.

A happy Olivia who was wearing red pumps and a mini white dress walked by, a couple of shopping bags in her hand. The jolly expression she had transformed into one of anger as soon as she saw us.

Caleb ran a hand through his silky hair, his squinty blue eyes narrowing. "What the," he said preventing a curse word. "What now?" Seeing the girl he used to fuck was a coincidence.

"What do you see in her?" She approached us with lots of tears in her eyes.

Caleb shook his head and went on top of his motorbike. "Come on baby. We have to go," he told me.

"You two are not going anywhere," she said holding back tears. Olivia's shopping bags fell on the ground, out of anger. Her hands were now fist-like, ready for revenge.

She touched Caleb's shoulder and when he took her hand off him, she winced. "Come on, you can't be doing this. She is not your type," she said. "She will never be your type. That's a bad choice, Caleb. Look at her and look at you."

I was so angry. "This is my man so back off."

"He isn't your man, darkie."

Caleb waved his leather-gloved hands in the air. "I am not your man, Olivia," he shouted. "Darkie is mine." How sweet. I was his, forever. I wanted to be his forever anyway.

He made her angry. Bet she wasn't waiting for his response. Her tender body shook. "Your parents will never accept her."

"Stop it." Caleb was breathless.

And now she said lots of bullcrap. Things that annoyed me. "Do you remember our countless counter sex in your parent's kitchen? We used to do it like dogs in the garage. The school's bathroom? Remember those days when she wasn't in the picture, Caleb?" Slut alert.

Caleb's hands were in fists. "Stop."

"Wow," I said. This girl didn't know how to stop.

Two young passersby saw the commotion. One of them said, "Two women fighting over you dude. You should enjoy that. I would." The other patted him on the shoulder, laughing loudly. This was not for enjoyment. This was a serious issue.

Caleb muttered a curse to the vanishing strangers.

"I will ruin you, Evelyn. This is only the beginning." Olivia took out a picture of us with her phone and walked away.

"Okay, babe. Let's get the hell out of there," Caleb said. I put my helmet on and hopped next to him on the motorbike. I laid my head on his hardback and cried a little. "Are there more crazy ex-girlfriends?"

"I don't think so," he said. He started the motorbike and was away from the parking lot.

My hands were around his waist while the raging wind slapped my face, causing my hair to be all over the place.

It felt so good.

~~~

That day had turned out to be a bit of a crazy day. Riding on a motorbike with the badass was simply amazing. The ride was kick-ass and delicious. Unfortunately, Caleb couldn't stay the entire day with me. He had to do something with his family.

I began tidying my closet to take my mind off things.

Caleb came to see me later that day. This made me so much better. I hopped on him and kissed him by the doorway of my bedroom. "I've only been gone for a couple of hours baby." He laid me down on my bed and ran to the door to lock it up. When he was back, he opened my legs apart and pulled down my underwear.

His mouth met my flesh. I played with his hair while he pleased me. It was so good. "Oh yes keep going," I said. I moaned and moved my hips while he did that. Caleb brought his head up, smiled, and got out from the bed to remove his sneakers and his jeans.

He rushed back to finish up what he was doing to me. I squirmed. My man went on with that and that was just amazing.

Caleb got rid of his boxers and slowly entered me. I screamed. Someone could think that I was getting tortured inside my bedroom. Caleb groaned and when he did he sounded like a dying animal.

He trembled on top of me. "I can't have enough of you. You're so damn sweet. Oh, baby, you are too good for me." He went behind me to continue making love with me. His hands of his clutched my breasts while he smashed me.

~~~

Caleb smiled at me from across his locker, the following day. And I smiled at him too. He was my boyfriend and boyfriends like him had to show their girlfriends that they cared. I liked that he was keeping an eye on me at school. I walked away from where I was and secretly sent flirtatious glances his way before heading to a class I didn't have with him.

During the lunch break, Caleb and I secretly went to the back seat of his car to make out. It was very risky though. Caleb kissed my neck with his soft lips and I had a hard time taking all that in. We couldn't do much though so I made use of the time by moving my mouth against his thickness. "Oh, shit baby. Keep going," he said, his hand on top of my head. I knew he would be returning the favor when we got another alone time with each other and I just couldn't wait.

Caleb took out his hand from the middle of my head. "I think we should get going, baby. The bell will be ringing in a couple of minutes." He zipped up his jeans and buckled up his belt.
I rubbed my lips together and fixed my hair quickly. Damn, I was messy.

Caleb laid his hand on my cheek and pinched it. This made me smile because he was so romantic. "Come on. Let's get the hell out of there."

During maths class, a fair-skinned girl named Farrah who was sitting down close to me touched my shoulder. We had a sub who didn't give a damn so it was easy to chat. "You're dating Caleb," she said. "You are so lucky. He is pretty cool and handsome." Give me a break, people.

"Yeah."

"Don't let Olivia get to you. She acts like he is her property. I'm glad you're dating him."

"Thanks."

"Olivia and Caleb were sleeping with other people. So that didn't make them a couple." That I knew.

I kept my eyes away from her while I looked down at Caleb's Instagram page on my phone. He had so many followers.

Some girls walked to me and started a convo. "Girl you're F-in Caleb," one of them said. I wanted the sub to say something but she just walked out of the classroom with her cell phone. This day was perfect for the girls to bother me and they knew it.

"Can you guys leave me alone?"

Some boy I had never paid attention to laughed. "I saw you with him at a coffee house. You were kissing him."

"Whatever." It seemed as though we weren't hidden good enough. That boy had seen us before and kept it to himself.

"Henry calm down. You girls too," Farrah said. She saw the pain I was going through and was trying to help a girl out.

"I wondered what girls see in this guy." It was Henry who said that.

"You're dumb," Farrah said. The other girls looked at him like he was retarded.

Henry slapped his face. "I get it. He is handsome, athletic, intelligent, and popular. But there are some other guys you can look at too. There's Dylan and George. They are more popular than Caleb."

The girls were giving him that type of stupid look again. I didn't think they were more popular than the school's quarterback.

"Whatever. Chill." He rolled his eyes and opened up his book.

The girls laughed at what he said and looked at me. "He is so adorable," one with long dark hair said. I walked away from this problem and moved to the bathroom for a short break. When the class was over, I was extremely happy.

Caleb's best friend prevented me from walking further after a long day at school. He thought he could do whatever he wanted just because he was Caleb's friend. He had a football in his hand and was giving out a smug look. "What do you want?" I asked.

"How's Caleb? I know you guys are fucking all the time in that apartment." Dylan looked me over. "I've never seen him so happy before. You're magically draining my friend with that magic between your legs. I know it's a good one."

"Excuse me?"

Dylan laughed. "Nevermind. Goodbye."

He walked away. That was it. Caleb was letting his friends know about our personal life and I had to talk to him about that.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Chasing Rain Από Crystally

Ρομαντική

6.5K 314 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
Does He Know (Book1.BWWM) Από The King

Εφηβική Φαντασία

446K 18.8K 19
*Book 1* Does he know how I feel about him? Does he know that I would do anything for him? Does he know that's he's my definition of perfect? Tyler...
Skin Color Doesn't Matter Από Jordyn :)

Εφηβική Φαντασία

58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
210K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...