Dangerous Love ➢ Dick Grayso...

By JaeJayAda

Being the adopted daughter of Poison Ivy, meant growing up a villian. Being taught to hate The Justice League... More

High School
First Job Out
Worth It
With Him
Bruce
A/N
The Question
Date? Not So Much
Captured
My Stalker
Training
A/N
Confession
Secrets
Failsafe {Part 1}
Failsafe {Part 2}
Failsafe {Part 3}
Traumatized
We Need To Talk
A/N
Klarion's Doing {Part 2}
Treat Her Like Family
Fear {Part 1}
A/N
Fear {Part 2}
Not The Best
Complicated
Bad Timing {Part 1}
Bad Timing {Part 2}
Time For A Change
Voice Of An Angel
Voice Of A Demon
Nothing Is Going To Change
Bachelor & Bachelorette
A Little Taste Of Tea
The Holidays
Separate
What I've Become
Kept A Secret
Tigress {Part 1}
Tigress {Part 2}
Darkest
Curious

Klarion's Doing {Part 1}

5.1K 184 78
By JaeJayAda

    Dick and I were laying in his living room watching T.V. I felt so much better after talking about how I felt. I laid between his legs with his arms around my torso. I had one of his pullover sweaters on, it smelled just like him. I looked up from under him, he was so concentrated on the T.V. or so I thought. His hand went up holding my chin in place as his placed a soft kiss on my lips. It lingered for a bit before I started giggling. Dick started to tickle me.

"No! Stahp! Haha! Dick!" I kept giggling and yelling. As I tried to get away, we ended up falling on the floor. I banged my head on the wood floor but the pain only lasted for a few seconds. I opened my eyes and saw Dick was on top of me.

"Hey." He smiled cheekily.

"Hi." I did the same.

I felt his hands slowly interlock with mine and were placed by my head. He looked into my (E/C) eyes and bit his lip. It was so cute when he did it.

He quickly kissed me, passionately. I immediately kissed back, I felt Dick smiled into the kiss.

We stayed like this for what felt like a minute until we had to pull away. As we separated, we stared at each other breathing heavily.

"Ehm. Master Dick, Miss (Y/N). Master Bruce would like to see you in the cave." Alfred said out of nowhere scaring us.

"Th-Thanks Alfred." Alfred soon left.

Dick pecked my lips before quickly running away.

"Hey!" I flew after him.

I nearly caught up to him, he was close the grandfather clock, I froze his left foot and landed in front teasing him.

"Ha! I beat you." I put in the time and walked in after it opened.

Walking down the stairs I can here Dick calling me. Halfway down the steps I hear Bruce say, "Unfreeze whatever you froze." I groaned and slung my hand down letting the ice break apart from Dick's foot.

I reached Bruce, now waiting for Dick to reach the bottom. As he did, he playfully punched my arm.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"We need to head to Mount Justice. You have chores along with the others." I started to whine.

"But Bruuuuce." He shot me a glare.

After a few huffs and puffs, I walked over to the Zetatube.

We were scanned and appeared at the cave. I was greeted by M'gann, Artemis, Wally, Conner, Wolf, Red Tornado and Kaldur.

"Alright. What are my chores Mr. BMan?" I asked.

"Don't call me that. I woukd like you to go food shopping with M'gann. Here is the list and some money." M'gann grabbed the money and started walking to the Bioship. I followed along waving bye to Robin.

Time Skip(I couldn't think of anything.)

We just arrived back to Mount Justice. M'gann parked the Bioship and opened the patch(Idk what it's called xD). We walked to the back, M'gann levitated two boxes while I made little snowmen to carry some boxes as well. I walked out of the Bioship walking behind M'gann. She placed the last box down as Wally started to talk to her. Soon Artemis and Zatanna walked in.

I started walking towards Batman when suddenly he disappeared along with Zatara and J'onn. I heard Zatanna yell for her dad, and the crates that were held by Zatara, crashed on the floor.

"Where did they go?" M'gann asked.

Everyone just looked at each other confused. For some reason this seemed slightly familiar, not like déjà u, but like a similar situation.

"I can try and see if I can locate them if they're near." Everyone nodded.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on focusing on Batman. I got a feeling he was still in the room, but how?

"Anything?" Zatanna asked.

"It's like they're still here but not here. Just something about this seems familiar.. If all adults are missing, we should go search town and see if there are any lost kids and find building or school as a refugee."

"Zatanna and I will stay here and see if we can get in contact with any of the League." Robin said.

I didn't exactly agree with it, but I didn't say anything. We discussed more on what to do and then left for town.

Time Skip

I was walking down a street searching cars and knocking doors. I found a little toddler sitting on the steps crying. I kneeled in front of them.

"Hey, don't cry." The little girl looked up at me, she looked slighting scared.

"I want my mommy.." She cried more.

I noticed she has an Elsa(I'm sorry xD) shirt on and had an Elsa stuffed doll.

"Do you like Elsa?" I gave her a small smile. She nodded her head hugging the doll tighter. It gave me an idea.

"Can you keep a secret? Princess between princess?" She looked like she was really thinking about it until she nodded. I smiled cheekily and raised my hand in front of her.

"Watch this." I hand glowed and snowflakes started to flow. I then used both of my hand and started to create a little tiara for her. I heard her giggle as I made it. As I finished I planted it on her head.

"You are now known as Princess.." I signaled to her with a slight bow.

"Janelle! I am Princess Janelle!" She jumped up from the step and placed her hands on her hips with a cheeky smile.(That's my niece's name.)

"Now Princess Janelle, would you like to join me and search for kids?" She nodded happily and grabbed my hand. We walked along the street picking many other kids up. After I had about seven kids with me, I called Wally.

"Hey, where's the refugee?"

"At the middle school, everyone should be in the gym." He said over the ear piece.

I started walking to the school, I carried one toddler on my shoulders, held Janelle by the hand, held another toddler's hand and the rest followed. As I reached the door Conner was arriving as well, poor Conner had kids hanging from him. He looked sort of scared.

"Hey.." I gave him a small smile.

"Hi.." He opened the door and held it for me. I guided the kids inside and thanked Conner. I placed them on the mat along with other kids. Janelle didn't let go though. I bent down to her level.

"Hey it's okay. Arty here will sing you songs, her songs are quite funny."

"Hey! I'm trying here!" Artemis jokingly scolded me. I only laughed and so did Janelle. She sat down next to the others. I walked outside and started heading to the cave.

Time Skip

As I walked in to the computer room, Robin was on the phone with Wally. As Robin talked about how all the adults were gone, I remembered why is was familiar.

"I remember!" I yelled slightly.

"What do you mean?" Zatanna said.

"It's a spell. It's a spell were it separates the adults from kids, in our dimension, if you would call it that, we lose our adults, in the other dimension, the adults lose the kids. It's a spell by Klarion and some other magicians. I remember Klarion did a smaller version of the spell with me." I explained.

Robin stood there like he was thinking.

"Okay, where would he do the spell?" He asked.

"That's the thing, it depends on the stupid cat of his. When we did it it was at our hideout. Isn't there a locater spell?" I asked Zatanna.

"Y-Yeah but it takes more than just words to cast it." She said.

"Don't worry, you can do it. I believe in you." Robin said trying to comfort her. That made me slightly mad, the way he looked at her, even though I couldn't see his eyes, his voice sounded slightly different from his domineer.

Everyone from the team arrived back at the cave. We sent out a live feed to every electronic device, making sure everyone can see, even across the country.

~
Sorry for the long wait. I have regents and it's killing me. But also.. 31.6k!! I can't believe it! Almost as close as my first book! And it's been up for almost 10-11 months and this one's only been 4 months I believe? It's crazy. Thank you guys for the support and love. I love reading your comments, they are very entertaining xD. Well again thank you everyone.

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 831 17
In this story you are a kid adopted by superman (not many stories like that sadly...) because of this you had grown to love photography but always h...
523K 16K 50
book 1 out of 3 in my main catgirl series ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── summary: Catgirl was raised by the one and only Cat...
412 30 36
Dick Grayson the first robin starts to get his old night terrors again but with a different twist. His other half, His lover gets taken by the Joker...
185K 10K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...