Failsafe {Part 3}

After we shut the camera off, I sat down in a corner, bringing up my knees to my chest. I placed my arm on them, then laid my head on my arms. Everything was moving too fast, I still had that sick feeling in my gut but still couldn't figure what it was. Something about J'onn isn't right. The cave was silent except for the whispers here and there but other than that, it was quiet. You could really feel the Sadness, Despair, Anger, these emotions were just pouring out of us in the air.

Shuffling was heard next to me but I didn't look up. The shuffling came closer until I could feel the person's presence, I looked up slightly and saw Wally with tears in his eyes. I stretched out my legs and opened my arms signaling him to come in for a hug.

He crawled in between my legs, back facing me, he leaned back laying on me and I wrapped my arms around him placing my head on his shoulder.

"We're gonna get her back and everyone." I whispered to him hugging him tighter and shedding a few tears.

Time Skip

We finally reached Smallville. We hid behind a few trees and bushes a few feet away from the Mother Ship. I stood next to Superboy ready for the signal from Miss Martian and J'onn. Miss Martian and J'onn flew up to the ship putting on their camo. They morphed through the walls being undetected.

'In position.' M'gann said telepathically.

Superboy and I looked towards Robin, he nodded telling us it's time. Superboy jumped up and smashing the sides of the Mother Ship.

He landed by one of the ray guns and pulling it off.

'Careful! Don't disconnect the power source.' Robin said.

"Alright, you glorified trespassers. You wanna see how a real alien fights?" Superboy yelled shooting at the other ray guns.

The ship's doors open letting out the smaller ships. I concentrate trying to do that thing again from earlier. I stare at the ships in anger, slightly feeling myself turn cold. Puffs of frost formed on the ground before turning into ice and forming into another me.

There stood four extra me's made of ice, including me, the original me. We flew up destroying the small ships. I landed by Superboy helping him out and trying to make sure he doesn't get zapped.

Robin's P.O.V

Kidflash and I ran, well KF carried me, into the Mother Ship. We hid behind a divider as the ships passed by. We continued to run until hiding behind a pillar. The coast seemed clear, until we heard a crash behind us.

It was Miss M. and Martian Manhunter. I realized they took out a drone that could've gotten KF and I. We started to run down a corridor when suddenly Miss M. slowed down.

'No. He's gone...'

Your P.O.V

Superboy and I kept shooting until a ship caught us off guard knocking us back and my ice form disappearing as well. I flew up to shoot but saw Superboy get zapped.

"NO!!" I screamed shedding tears. Around me, frost formed and the air stared to get thin. The ships were having trouble flying.

Everyone was dying, everyone who I cared for was gone.At least I'm gonna die trying to save the world. I hope Robin and the others win this. I never really got to tell him how I really felt about him. I truly fell for the Flirtatious-Brainiac-Mathematician.

I tightened my fists making ice shoot from the ground' impaling the ships. I swung my arms around shooting shards and freezing the ships. I flew around avoiding the blasts of the ships. I swerved making them shoot each other.