Klarion's Doing {Part 1}

Dick and I were laying in his living room watching T.V. I felt so much better after talking about how I felt. I laid between his legs with his arms around my torso. I had one of his pullover sweaters on, it smelled just like him. I looked up from under him, he was so concentrated on the T.V. or so I thought. His hand went up holding my chin in place as his placed a soft kiss on my lips. It lingered for a bit before I started giggling. Dick started to tickle me.

"No! Stahp! Haha! Dick!" I kept giggling and yelling. As I tried to get away, we ended up falling on the floor. I banged my head on the wood floor but the pain only lasted for a few seconds. I opened my eyes and saw Dick was on top of me.

"Hey." He smiled cheekily.

"Hi." I did the same.

I felt his hands slowly interlock with mine and were placed by my head. He looked into my (E/C) eyes and bit his lip. It was so cute when he did it.

He quickly kissed me, passionately. I immediately kissed back, I felt Dick smiled into the kiss.

We stayed like this for what felt like a minute until we had to pull away. As we separated, we stared at each other breathing heavily.

"Ehm. Master Dick, Miss (Y/N). Master Bruce would like to see you in the cave." Alfred said out of nowhere scaring us.

"Th-Thanks Alfred." Alfred soon left.

Dick pecked my lips before quickly running away.

"Hey!" I flew after him.

I nearly caught up to him, he was close the grandfather clock, I froze his left foot and landed in front teasing him.

"Ha! I beat you." I put in the time and walked in after it opened.

Walking down the stairs I can here Dick calling me. Halfway down the steps I hear Bruce say, "Unfreeze whatever you froze." I groaned and slung my hand down letting the ice break apart from Dick's foot.

I reached Bruce, now waiting for Dick to reach the bottom. As he did, he playfully punched my arm.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"We need to head to Mount Justice. You have chores along with the others." I started to whine.

"But Bruuuuce." He shot me a glare.

After a few huffs and puffs, I walked over to the Zetatube.

We were scanned and appeared at the cave. I was greeted by M'gann, Artemis, Wally, Conner, Wolf, Red Tornado and Kaldur.

"Alright. What are my chores Mr. BMan?" I asked.

"Don't call me that. I woukd like you to go food shopping with M'gann. Here is the list and some money." M'gann grabbed the money and started walking to the Bioship. I followed along waving bye to Robin.

Time Skip(I couldn't think of anything.)

We just arrived back to Mount Justice. M'gann parked the Bioship and opened the patch(Idk what it's called xD). We walked to the back, M'gann levitated two boxes while I made little snowmen to carry some boxes as well. I walked out of the Bioship walking behind M'gann. She placed the last box down as Wally started to talk to her. Soon Artemis and Zatanna walked in.

I started walking towards Batman when suddenly he disappeared along with Zatara and J'onn. I heard Zatanna yell for her dad, and the crates that were held by Zatara, crashed on the floor.

"Where did they go?" M'gann asked.

Everyone just looked at each other confused. For some reason this seemed slightly familiar, not like déjà u, but like a similar situation.