Failsafe {Part 2}

Robin's P.O.V

As we walked into The Hall Of Justice, Frostbite started to stir more and mumble something. I couldn't quite understand what she was saying but I think I heard her say J'onn.

'Why would she say J'onn?'

I looked up and saw the statues, or what used to be, of the Justice League.

"Can't believe they're really gone.." Kidflash said.

Miss M. flew over to her uncle's piece of statue and started to cry again. Suddenly she gasped and flew up trying to remove the piece, as she did this Frostbite woke up completely gasping for air.

"J'onn!" Was the first thing she yelled, and at the same time Miss M. yelled, "Uncle J'onn! You're alive!"

Sh went to hug him but Aqualad stopped her, telling her to make sure it was really him. As they tried to figure out how he ended up here I looked towards Frostbite. She looked a little uneasy. She held onto me for support.

"Hey, are you okay?" I whispered.

"Something just..doesn't seem right.." She whispered back. I kissed her forehead and set her down while I followed Kidflash to check the Bioship's new installment.

I checked the power source, KF pointed out it has the same as the Zeta's. I wasn't fully sure but it could be possible that they were transported.

'Maybe-'

'No 'maybe's. They're all alive!'

Suddenly more alien ships came. We jumped down from the Jeep to get cover. They were shooting everything.

'We are on our way.' Aqualad said.

'Negative. We can't fight on our own. Miss Martian, camo the Bioship.' As I told her to the aliens shot it.

We started to run back inside. I saw Miss M. being held by Superboy, she was crying. Frostbite stood up slowly, standing in front of the soldiers.

"Get everyone into the library while I try to hold them off!" She yelled over the sound of explosions.

Your P.O.V

I started to form an ice wall to cover the front of the building. The aliens kept shooting, a few of their rays shot through but I would patch up the whole again. As I saw that everyone was out of the front, I ran to the Library to meet up with the others.

I froze the door to keep it shut to save us some time. I ran all the way down until coming to the clearing.

Robin ran to me and hugged me.

"I was worried. Don't do that!" He scolded me. I hugged him back saying 'sorry'. I heard the door being blasted, we rushed over to the rest of the team. J'onn what overriding the system to open up the Zetatube. Miss Martian went first, then Robin, then Wally. Finally it was my turn, I got scanned and walked through.

We appeared back at the Cave. We waited for Superboy, Aqualald and J'onn. A soldier appeared then J'onn. Superboy and Aqualad were taking a little too long.

'Where are they?'

Suddenly Superboy jumped out and shook his head as we walked over to us. My head hung low as I leaned against a wall.

'Something just doesn't seem right..as the Bioship got shot M'gann and J'onn got hurt. Teleportation shouldn't have hurt them..unless we're wrong and everyone is actually dead..this feeling I'm having..doesn't feel good.'

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Robin and Miss Martian were arguing.

"The aliens will see him as a threat! It will motivate them to deploy." Robin argued.

"Worst case scenario, he can be teleported inside, we can find him, and save him along with Artemis. A-And Aqualad and the others.." Wally butted in.

Superboy and Miss Martian looked at each other for a bit, I guess they were talking telepathically. I walked over to Robin and held his arm. He looked over to me with sad eyes, he pulled my closer to hug me and petted my hair.

"So what now?" I said in a low voice.

"We send a live cast to show the world there is still hope in saving Earth." Robin said looking into my eyes as he pulled away from the hug.

Moments later we set everything up for Miss Martian and Superboy. They stood next to each other with a determined look on their face. Miss Martian started to speak.

"And though we know all seems lost, the one thing the aliens cannot destroy is hope."

"Hope survives because the battle is not over. Not as long as even one of us is willing to fight." Superboy continued.

Soon Kidflash took over.

"It doesn't matter how many fall, for new heroes will always rise to carry on. Bringing all their resources, their skills, their talents to bare, to defeat the enemy."

Soon Robin and I came to the screen, speaking.

"The people of Earth will survive this. We will build, and we will thrive." I said.

"Never doubt and never forget, the will NEVER surrender!"

~
Jae-Chan so mean for leaving it with a cliffhanger! XD ha! Don't worry next chapter will be long and nice, maybe xD. Aah it's so cold here! Idk why, it's supposed to be warm out;-;

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️