Traumatized

Your P.O.V

     The day after everyone was so traumatized, M'gann looked like she didn't get any sleep, she stood in the kitchen stirring stuff in a bowl. They didn't let us leave the cave, afraid something would happen to us.

I walked around looking for Batman. I was on the verge of freaking out. I needed to talk to my mom to calm me down. She always knew how to keep me calm, she would talk about flowers and plants, tell me funny moments with Harley and Selina, or tell me how she became Poison Ivy. No matter how many times she tells me, I could never get tired of it.

Lost in thought, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the person I was looking for.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a low deep voice.

"I want to see my mother.." I spoke barely audible.

He nodded and guided me towards the ZetaTubes.

Time Skip

As we approached Belle Rev, Batman gave me my mask to hide my identity from the security guards.

"Hello Batman, what do you need?" One guard asked.

"We're here to speak with Ivy." Batman responded.

"You know we can't do that."

"It's an emergency." I interrupted.

The guard looked at me then back at Bats, he moved to the side so we can have access to the cells.

As we walked, I saw familiar faces. Killer Frost, Harley, Catwoman, etc. We reached upon a different kind of cell, well more like containment cell. Glass separated us from the person inside.

We stepped closer to the glass, there was an intercom on the side. I pressed it and hesitated slightly to speak.

"M-Mom?" Tears threaten to escape.

"(Y/N)?!" I heard her shift, then saw her up against the glass. "Oh, my baby! I missed you!"

I looked up at Batman with sad eyes. He sighed and hacked the system to open Mom's cell.

As the glass slid open I ran to Mom, hugging her and crying. She petted my hair whispering 'It's okay'. She pulled me into her cell sitting me on her bed. She pushed my bangs out my face and cupped my cheeks wiping the tear stains.

"Now, tell Momma Ivy why my precious flower is crying?"

"We did a Mental Training..no matter what happened in the training we were to fail. Mommy, I was scared! Everyone was dying! We tried in winning but we couldn't. I was scared I wouldn't see you again or to save you! It was so real.." By this point, a waterfall of tears were falling from my eyes.

Mom hugged me, rocking back and forth.

"Sssh. It's okay. It's okay." She continued to rock me until I fell asleep.

Batman's P.O.V

I watched as Poison Ivy calmed (Y/N). Even though Ivy's a villian, she has a heart of a true mother. (Y/N) had fallen asleep in her arms.

"You should take her home before she wakes up. She might not wanna leave if she stays here a bit longer. She's kinda stubborn." She chuckled looking lovingly down at her adoptive daughter.

I nodded walking over to them and carried (Y/N) bridal-style. As I walked back to the Bat-Mobile, (Y/N) cuddled closer into my chest. It was quite adorable.

I realized even though she was raised by villains, she has a kind heart. She just acts tough and cocky at times. What she does or do is what she was taught, she believes those are right. Out of all the villains, she got lucky to be found by Poison Ivy, she came out decent.

I softly placed (Y/N) in the passenger side of the Bat-Mobile and buckled her in.

I jumped into my seat and drove back to The Cave.

Time Skip

As I arrived back at the Cave, I placed (Y/N) on the sofa by the kitchen. I noticed Superboy wasn't around, neither was Sphere. The Cave was quiet, disturbingly quiet. I walked to the Computer Room and saw Red Tornado scanning and searching things.

"Red Tornado. How are they?" I asked him.

"They have been quiet. They had their session with Black Canary. Exept (Y/N), how is she? I heard you had take. her to Bell Rev." He responded.

"She's..traumatized. We went to see Poison Ivy, she cried, spoke of how she felt about the test. She's not what I thought she was."

Red Tornado turned to me and slightly tilted his head, seemingly confused.

"How so?"

"Unlike all the super-villains we've dealt with and who she grew up with, surprisingly she isn't psychotic or heartless, she cared about losing Ivy and not able to protect those she cared for..." I heavily sighed.

"I see. Even though she does act tough, I have came to realize she has a big heart, I feel as if this training has damaged her more than the others, don't you think?" He asked.

I simply nodded.

Your P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, before closing them quickly from the bright light blinding me. Sitting up with my eyes closed, I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the grogginess. Swinging my legs over the edge of what I came to realize was the couch, I stood up and sleepily walked to the fridge. Opening the fridge I found only healthy things, I checked the freezer not finding much. I was in dire need of ice cream. I grabbed milk and the other needed ingredients and mixed them in a bowl. After mixing, I froze the bowl freezing the contents.

I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and started to eat my homemade (F/F) ice cream. I walked back to the couch, turning on Netflix and played a show called 'Charmed'. It was about three sisters that were witches. It seemed very interesting, even though the effects weren't that great.

Time Skip

It's been 5 hours and I have already watched nearly watched 3 seasons of 'Charmed'. I don't know how but I did. By this time I had also made my second bowl of ice cream. Canary and submerged from the dark side of the cave, looking cautious as ever.

She slowly sat next to me watching the T.V. She sat silently next to me. I had no energy, well felt I had no energy, to speak or do anything at this moment. Just I felt like all the gravity was just pushing me down, keeping me in my place.

"How are you feeling?" She asked quietly.

For some reason, bitterness came out instead.

"I'm fine. I rather not talk about it.." I stuck another spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"Understood. Just..if you need anything, you know where to find me." She got up and left.

I looked down at my bowl.

'How long will I feel like this?'

~
Hello Lovies! Here is what you have been waiting for. Chu welcome!

Jae-Chan Out!✌🏼️