Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 23

3.1K 42 5
By ryderlynnfever

"I got a plan for Mr. Schue's engagement and he said that he agree with that." Sam said to us.

"What is the plan?" Rory asked.

"We are going to have proposal in swimming pool. I already asked my swimmers club and they said yes for that." Sam smiled at us.

"Thats sounds cool man." Finn said excitedly.

"Yes and we will start the rehearsal after this lunch." Sam nodded.

"We will swim swim and swim." Stacey chuckled.

I just keep quiet and drink my juice. Swim? I cant. But I also cant tell them that I cant swim. Just hope that this time my phobia wont come.

I'm not really phobia but I got a traumatic moment when I was seven. That day, my family went to Baltimore for a vacation, I swam on the beach but suddenly a big wave came to me and made me lost control. I almost drown and since that day I dont wanna swim anymore even though mom said that I can swim actually but I wont swim.

The bells rings.

"Lets go swim and swim." Blaine said happily.

"What about me?" Artie asked.

"We have something special for you, man. Dont worry." Sam said to Artie.

"Great." Artie smiled.

"Emily, about what you told me asked Rory out, I did that and he said yes for that. We are texting everyday and he seems cute." Stacey said as we walked together to girls locker room.

"Thats good. He is kind the sweet one." I chuckled.

"But I'm still curious why you choose that Puckerman." Stacey frowned.

"I see the good side inside Puck. He is not bad at all." I said to her.

She just chuckled. I smiled at her and take my swimsuit from my locker. Every cheerio in this school got their own swimsuit for something that I dont know.

I changed my cheerio uniform into the swimsuit then I take my bathrobe. We then went out from the girls locker room to the swimming pool.

I opened my bathrobe and place it where it should be. I sit down on of the pool when the others already in the pool and having fun together.

"Come on, E. Lets swim and swim." Stacey pulled my hand.

I shake my head but she keep pull my hand until I get into the pool it's not really deep but still I cant reach the pool ground. I tried to swim until the half of the pool but suddenly my feet have cramps. I cant handle it and I almost get drown.

* Author's P.O.V *

"It's fun isnt it?" Stacey said without looking at Emily behind her.

She doesnt hear any answer but a bulp sound. She turned her face and Emily is about to drown.

"SAM!!! HELP!!! SAMMYYYYYY!!!!" Stacey yelled.

Sam turned his face and see that Emily is almost get drown. He swim in hurry to get Emily help before she lost her breath.

"Emily cant swim!" Finn yelled and swam in hurry to get Emily.

But glad that Sam get her first and bring her to the edge of the pool. Emily still close her eyes with wet body.

"I forget to tell that she cant swim and we should use the lower pool not this one." Finn said sadly.

"Sammy, is she fine?" Stacey asked panicked.

"Shut up Stacey! If something bad happen to her, its all your fault!" Sam yelled at Stacey.

Sam still press Emily's chest to help her let the water out from her chest and let her breath.

Sam also opened Emily's mouth to help her get a help breath while he is still press Emily's chest.

Suddenly Emily coughs. The water come out from her mouth. Sam sighed and built a little smile on his face because what he did was working.

"You okay?" Finn asked Emily.

"Those water came to me again, I'm afraid Finn. I'm afraid." Emily cries and hugs Finn.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here." Finn hugged Emily.

"Finn, bring her to nursery room." Santana give a bathrobe and towel to keep Emily's warm.

"Come on, I'll be next to you." Finn said to Emily and lift her up, bridal style with towels cover her body and went off with Santana followed him.

"What have you done Stacey? Can you just being a woman little bit?" Sam yelled at Stacey.

"I swear I didnt know that she cant swim. I'm sorry Sam. If I know about that I wouldnt asked her to swim." Stacey said with her head down and crying.

Puck, Mercedes and Quinn looked confused about what just happened. They think why can Sam being so panicked when Emily got that accident. Is he like her? Or there is something else?

"I dont mean to yelled at you. I also dont know about that." Sam said little bit calm and hugged Stacey.

Puck glared at Sam. He still dont understand about what just happened. He takes a bathrobe and went out from the swimming pool.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Drink this to help your body feel warmer." Nurse Nancy give me a cup of hot tea.

"Thank you, nurse." Finn said.

"And thats your pain over there. I already call your mom to pick you up." The nurse said.

"You're here with me now." Finn said as he hold my hand.

"Babe, you okay?" Puck walked in.

I simply nodded. I dont know what to say. I was terrified. I'm afraid that I will get the same things again.

"Can you both get out? I will help her to change her clothes." Santana said to the boys.

"Alright." Puck and Finn went out.

"Come on, E. Before your body get colder." Santana help me to sit up and changed my clothes.

"Who the one rescued me?" I asked Santana.

"Trouty mouth." Santana simply said and changed my clothes.

Sam is the one who helped me? Does he feel guilty about what his sister did? Whatever with that but thank him for safe my life.

"Its done." Santana smiled at me.
"You guys can come." Santana said as she opened the door.

"Honey, you okay?" Mom asked me.

"I'm fine, mom." I half smiled at her.

"Glad to hear that. What happened?" Mom frowned.

"I tried to swim but my feet had cramps." I said to her.

"Finn, bring her to the car and thank you Santana for help her." Mom smiled at Santana.

"Thats what bestfriend do, Carole." Santana chuckled.

"You can walk?" Finn asked me.

I nodded.

Finn help me to stand up by holding my waist. I hold his elbow and my feet can move. Puck take my sportbag and then we went out from the nursery room.

"Emily, I'm so sorry. I didnt know that you cant swim." Stacey stopped my way and apologize.

"Its okay, that was because my feet have cramps but see? I can walk now." I smiled at her.

"Alright as my apologize I will help you." Stacey take my sportbag from Puck.

"Trouty mouth girl versionnnnnnn!" Puck groaned.

I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. Finn help me entered the car while mom is on the drive seat.

"I'll follow you with my car." Puck said.

I just nodded. Puck take my sportbag from Stacey and went to his car. Mom start the car and start driving away from school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will stay here, so if you need anything just call my name three times." Puck said as he layin his body on Finn's bed.

"Let me guess, you will fall asleep after five minutes." I simply said.

"Babe, I think your fever getting worse." Puck turned his face at me.

"I dont get fever, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" Puck frowned and then sit on the edge of my bed and place his hand on my forehead.
"A bit."

"Hatchiiiiiii." I sneeze.

"See you got flu. Why neither you nor Finn didnt tell me that you cant swim?"

"You never ask." I simply said.

"If I know at first, I wouldnt let you sitting alone and catch you faster than trouty mouth." Puck rolled his eyes.

"You jealous with that?"

"Ugh no." Puck shake his head.

"You sure?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm sure." Puck said without looking at me.

I hold his hand. "Puckerman is jealous." I chuckled.

"Fine, yes I was jealous because I supposed to be the one who rescue you but he came first." Puck said to me.

"But I'm fine now. What if he doesnt rescue me and I died?"

"I dont want to lose you." Puck said to me.

"Thats sweet when Puckerman said that." I chuckled.

"Seriously." Puck cup my cheeck.

"You wont." I smiled at him.

Puck just smirked at me and kissed me softly while he hold my hand and strokes my hair with his another hand.

"Honey, I already... ups. Did I disturb you guys?"

"Yes, I was about to start it but you came." Puck laughed.

"Puck!" I slap his sleeve.

"You see that Carole? Even when she is sick she still has a big energy." Puck said.

"Haha well I have to go back to my office for a while. I already made cream soup for her. Take her care Puck. I trust you but still use protection because I dont want to hear someone sing to a sonogram anymore." Mom chuckled.

"Mom..." I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry, your little chick will safe with me." Puck grinned.

"Alright, see you guys." Mom walked off.

"Mom you left me with a jerk." I mumbled.

"What did you say? You call me what?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"A jerk!" I simply said and pulled my blanket to cover my face.

"Fortunately I love you, baby." Puck moved to Finn's bed.

"I love you too, Noah." I chuckled.

"Stop called me with my first name because it always turn me on." Puck warns me.

"Noah, Noah, Noah, Noah."

"Babe, I warn you!" Puck yelled.

"Puck, you're funny haha." I laughed.

"For the next rehearsal in swimming pool, you dont have to join." Puck simply said.

"But I want to."

"Babe you almost die because of that water and I dont want it happen to you twice or more." Puck turn his face at me.

"You scared me with that. Just like Finn." I said innocently.

"Because we all love you no matter what." Puck said.

"Sweet." I simply said.

"I forget that I have homework to do. You wanna help me?" Puck asked.

"Noah Puckerman doing homework? Is the world going to end?"

"I have to graduate this year." Puck simply said.

"That's good." I smiled at him.

"So make out or study first?" Puck asked.

"Who says I wanna make out?"

"I said. Okay we can do make out after study but no, what if Finn come home? We cant do that so it's better right now!" Puck jump on top of me.

"Puck, you're heavy!" I yelled.

"I will make sure, after making out you will be health." Puck smirked at me.

"Not make sense." I rolled my eyes.

"I do my research, baby." Puck said.

"I dont trust you."

"You have to trust me." Puck whisper on my ear.

"Nasty Puckerman." I laughed.

Puck didnt say anything but cover my mouth with his lips and kissed me hardly but in gentle way.

"I love you so much, E. You're a little bitch who bright my life." Puck smirked at me.

"I love you too Noah Puckerman." I smiled at him.

"It really turns me on when you call my name in sexy way like that." Puck grinned.

"Noah Puckerman." I smirked at him.

"Shit!" Puck said and give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Dont you have to study now?" I chuckled.

"Forget that study, now lets continue." Puck smirked.

"Puck, I dont want to get into a trouble." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, girls always win." Puck rolled his eyes.

"Boys always win girls heart."

"Thats disgusting." Puck simply said.

"Thats my line, bitch." I simply said.

"Says the bitch one." Puck rolled his eyes.

"You better shut up, Puckerman before I stop kiss you for another week."

"Alright have fun with my homework." Puck layin his body in my bed when I'm sitting on the ground.

"Puckkkkkkkk!" I yelled.

"What the hell Emily Hudson? You told me to shut up but you shouted like that." Puck protest.

"You. Come. Here!"

"Alright baby alright." Puck rolled his eyes and sitting next to me.

We are sitting down on the ground with our back againts my bed. I take his book and doing his homework while all he can do only lean his head on my shoulder.

* 15 minutes later *

Puck still lean his head on my shoulder when I'm still doing his homework. He didnt say anything but only the sound of his breath came out.

"Puck?"

No answer.

I place his book on the ground and trying to move my body until I found that Puck is sleeping next to me. It's kinda strange when usually I would be the one who left him sleep.

I looked at his sleeping face. I cant believe that Noah Puckerman, the hottest guy in William McKinley High School, the most popular one and many girls are begging for him but now he is here, next to me and I'm proud to say that he is mine.

I cup his cheeck and play his mohawk hair. He can be a sweet guy for some time. I kiss his cheeck and go back finishing his homework and let him fall asleep next to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...
220K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...